A Move to Daddy's Ch. 02

"Do you like looking at Janet's bare titties, daddy?"

He stared at us. There was a pause, then he slowly nodded his head.

"Does it excite you, daddy?"

Another pause, and he nodded again.

I felt the tingle in my pussy again, stronger this time, and I could feel my own breaths coming shorter and faster. I couldn't help myself. I had to push forward, to find out what was happening, to find out what I could do.

"I want to see how excited you are, daddy. I want you to take off your pants and show us," I said.

Janet moaned again, and daddy slowly shook his head no.

"Do it, daddy!" I said forcefully, "Do it for me. I want to see you naked."

There was a long pause. I stared straight into daddy's eyes. Slowly, his hands moved down and he began to undo his belt. He pulled his zipper down, and raising his hips, pulled his pants and shorts down his legs, allowing his huge, erect penis to spring out and upward.

A series of short little whimpers came out of Janet's mouth.

Daddy looked up at me, as if checking to see if I was satisfied.

"Spread your legs," I said.

Daddy slowly moved his legs apart, exposing his balls, which hung low over the dark crevice between his ass cheeks.

I felt a little shudder go though Janet's body and she let out a long, low moan.

"Are you ready, Janet? Are you ready for him?" I whispered.

"No...no...no...no...no," she said in a small, whimpering voice, "it's not right..."

"Are you ready, Janet?" I repeated, louder.

Another little shudder went through her body and there was a long pause. She raised her head and looked at daddy. Suddenly her arms, which had been fighting my grip, relaxed. Her shoulders slumped forward and I could almost feel the tension flow out of her body. Janet moved her head up and down, slowly nodding yes.

"Yes, I'm ready," she whispered in a quivering, barely audible voice.

"Ready for what?" I whispered back.

Janet raised her head and looked at daddy again.

"I'm ready for him to do it to me...to fuck me," she said quietly, "I want him to fuck me now. I don't care if you're here."

I released my hold on her wrists, allowing her arms to fall limply to her side. I pulled her blouse and bra the rest of the way off.

"Take off your pants," I said softly.

She undid her pants and lowered them down and off her legs. Her head bowed, she stood wearing only her panties. The front of her panties were almost transparent - it was obvious she was soaking wet. I glanced again at daddy. He was staring intently at us, his erection still towering up from his crotch.

"Now your panties," I said.

Janet pulled them down her hips and kicked them off her legs. Her pussy hair was black like the hair on her head and neatly trimmed. Her ass was as small and as petite as the rest of her body, hardly any wider than her waist, and her thighs were thin and well-toned.

Now completely naked, she stood there for a moment facing daddy, then turned her head toward me, as if waiting for instructions.

I led her to the coffee table immediately in front of the couch and had her sit on it. Then I reached down and grabbed her ankles and brought her feet up onto the table, her knees bent upward. Now, her pussy gaped wide open, just a few feet in front of daddy. Her opening seemed tiny, and I wondered how daddy's big thing could ever fit. On either side, her pussy lips pouted out, red and swollen. I could see a little puddle of her clear juices form at the bottom of her pussy.

I don't know why I did it, but I reached down and slid my finger into the little puddle, then brought my hand to daddy's face and rubbed my wet finger across his closed lips. Then I reached down again. This time using two fingers, I stroked Janet's pussy lips lightly then inserted my fingers deep inside her. Janet's eyes flickered closed and a low moan came out of her open mouth. I put my fingers against daddy's lips, then pushed harder, until my fingers were slowly stroking in and out of his wet mouth.

A large drop of precum had formed at the tip of daddy's cock and using the same two fingers, I brushed it off and put my fingers against Janet's mouth. Her lips closed around my fingers, and her cheeks puffed slightly in and out as she gently sucked on them.

I felt the tingle again in my pussy, and knew I would have to get some satisfaction soon. Without thinking, I grabbed Janet's hand and held it against my crotch, rubbing it up and down against the front of my skirt. I couldn't wait any longer. I undid my skirt and slid it over my hips, then lowered my panties. I took Janet's hand again and held it flat against my soaking pussy, then, my hand on top of hers, I guided her fingers between my open pussy lips. A little shiver went through my body and I let out a sharp moan.

I don't know what came over me at the moment, but I knew I had to have more. I took Janet by the shoulders and guided her off the coffee table until she was kneeling in front of me. I reached out and put my hands behind her head and drew her toward my pussy, holding her head tightly against me. Then, still holding her head with one hand, I knelt, then slid backward until I was lying on my back. I put one hand on either side of her head and pulled her face between my outstretched legs.

I could feel her hot breath just inches from my pussy. A moment went by, then another, then I felt her tongue slowly, gently touch my pussy lips, then begin to stroke up and down on either side of my opening, massaging and caressing my pussy lips. I moaned loudly, knowing it wouldn't be long before I came. I pulled her head tighter against me, and my hips began to buck up and down uncontrollably, causing my wet pussy to slide up and down against her face, covering her face with my juices.

"Oh, God!" I screamed, "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

I felt a shudder run through my body, and I knew it was starting. I could feel the spasms starting in my cunt, then vibrating out through my entire body. A long, low groan came from deep within me, and my entire body began to quiver and shake. I thrust my pussy hard against Janet's face and let out one sharp, piercing scream of pleasure as the orgasm raced through my body.

And then it slowly subsided. I released my hold on Janet's head. Her face glistened with my juices, her hair hung down in wet strands on her forehead. I looked up at daddy. He had his fist tight around his hard cock as her stared down at us. Now, I realized, it was their turn.

I guided Janet's body until she was on her back, spreading her legs apart. I motioned to daddy. He knelt between Janet's legs and leaned forward, supporting himself on his arms. I reached down and took his huge penis in my hand and guided it toward Janet's pussy. Holding it in my hand, I ran the head of it in little up and down motions against her pussy lips.

Janet's chest began to quiver up and down as a series of little whimpering cries came out of her mouth, causing her tits to jiggle in little circles on her chest. I guided the head of daddy's cock to her tiny opening and watched as it slowly disappeared inside her. Janet's whimpers now became sharper, until they were short abrupt screams, as daddy pushed himself deeper and deeper into her.

Now fully inside her, he held his body motionless for a moment, then began slow in and out strokes. I watched as daddy increased the tempo of his motions and the muscles of his ass and thighs flexed and pulsed as he pounded his cock deep into her. With each inward stroke he made, Janet cried out in a short, whimpering scream.

I stared at their point of contact and felt compelled to touch it. I put my fingers on the top of Janet's pussy and began to caress her clitoris. I could feel daddy's cock sliding up and down against the side of my fingers, and with each completion of his downward thrust, my hand was flattened tight between their bodies. I put my other hand between my legs and made little circles around my own clitoris.

Janet's head began to roll from side to side and her screams became louder. Daddy moaned, and with each thrust, a low grunting sound came from deep in his throat.

Suddenly, Janet threw her head back, and a visible tremor ran through her body. Daddy groaned loudly.

"I'm cumming!" he cried out, "I'm cumming now, baby!"

Janet's screams intensified and I felt her entire body begin to quiver. Her eyelids fluttered uncontrollably and a deep red flush spread over her face and chest as her orgasm swept through her. I stared down at daddy's cock as it slammed in and out of her pussy. He moaned again, and on each outward thrust, I could see the thick white coating of cum on his cock and I knew he was spurting deep inside her.

My hand was still hard against my pussy, and as I watched the white frothy cum bubbling out between his cock and her cunt, I felt a tremor go through my body and I came again, and then again as my fingers pushed deep into my wet opening.

His balls now emptied of their load, daddy fell slowly forward, collapsing on top of Janet, their sweaty bodies meeting from head to toe. A minute or two passed, and daddy slowly rolled off her, his cock now flaccid and soft, but still covered with the milky white layer of their combined fluids.

Janet lifted her head to look at him. Without thinking, I leaned forward and took daddy's limp cock in my hand, then lowered my face and took as much of it as I could into my mouth, cleaning it, bathing it in my mouth, knowing Janet was watching.

Then, I felt his hands on either side of my head, and he pulled my head back, releasing his cock, and in one smooth motion, he directed my face toward Janet's outspread legs. Her pussy lips looked raw and swollen, and her entire pelvis was covered and dripping with the mixture of daddy's cum and her juices. He pushed my head down until my mouth made contact with her, and I could feel the heat of her body against my face and smell the pungent aroma of their sex in my nose.

I hesitated, not sure what I would do. Then, I opened my mouth and began to bathe Janet with my tongue. And daddy's hands held my head, forcing me to lick her all over, cleaning his cum from the mound of her pubic hair, then across her pussy, the entire way to her little anus, he guided my head until I'd cleaned the slimy white fluid from every part of her.

Then, daddy stood. He reached down and took each of our hands in his, and he led us to his bedroom, where the three of us collapsed on the bed.

*****

End of Chapter Two

To be continued....

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds