• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Moving Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Moving Day

He knew he was well endowed. His hand continued to work his cock, making it grow to its' full ten inches. Now that it was hard, he spit in his hand and spread the saliva over his massive shaft. Taking it in his hand, he rubbed the bulbous head between her lips making it wet and slick too. He placed it at the opening of her pussy and pressed against her. Kim's surrender was almost complete.

The drug had taken Kim beyond the point of reason now. Here she was tied to her daughter's bed and about to be fucked against her will; but all that mattered to her was the burning desire deep in her pussy. A desire that Allen was about to fulfill with a massive proportion.

Kim looked up at Allen and asked, " Please be gentle Allen, that's a lot more cock than I am used to. Be Nice... Please!"

Allen leaned a little harder against her and the head slipped in.

Kim felt her pussy lips open wide for him and moaned, "Oh my God it's so big!"

Allen smiled savoring the moment. He pushed more of his hard cock into her and she groaned some more. Slowly he slipped it into her, agonizingly slowly. He slid his massive member nearly all the way out then back in again; feeding her hungry pussy more and more with each stroke. Looking down, Allen liked the way Kim's pussy lips clung to his shaft as he withdrew; then got sucked inside her as he slide back in.

Kim was rolling her head from side to side as he slow fucked her. She began to cum again, " Oh yes Allen... Fuck it's big... it's so fucking big... give it to me baby... make me take it all... stretch me baby... open my pussy up wide with your cock."

Allen smiled again. He knew he still had a few more inches to get inside her. She was about ready. He leaned down on top of her and tried to kiss her.

Kim turned her head away. She tried to make one last stand; tried to maintain one last shred of dignity. If she could keep one thing from him she would succeed. Her kiss would be that one thing.

Allen took a handful of her long blond hair, holding her head so it couldn't move. He flexed his hips forward; stuffing the rest of his big dick deep into her tight pussy. Kim moaned loudly. As she opened her mouth to moan, Allen planted his mouth on hers and made her kiss him.

Her surrender was complete. She no longer had the will to resist him. He started stroking her pussy with long deep thrusts making her cum over and over again. She felt as if she were cumming on every long stroke. As Kim came she made out with him wildly; sticking her tongue into his mouth and sucking his into hers. She was his now.

Allen took his lips from hers and started to kiss her neck as he fucked his new prize. Whispering in her ear he said, " You wanted it nice Kim. Was that nice and deep or nice and hard?"

Allen started to fuck her hard and deep; pounding away at her tight cunt. As he laid her he began to bite and suck on her neck; leaving hickeys. After he had left three, he turned to her tits and did the same. He left marks on both her big tits, branding her as his. Kim was beyond the point of caring now. She was lost in the throes of orgasm. All that mattered to her now was Allen's big cock.

Her new lover whispered in her ear again, " Now... Kim... Whose pussy are you baby?"

Kim was cumming so hard she was shaking. She could barely breathe let alone speak. She drew a deep breath and sobbed, "It's yours Allen... I am your pussy now... Just don't stop fucking me... Please... Don't ever stop." Kim continued as if she were in a trance, "You can have it anytime you want it... Oh baby you are so good in my pussy... I'll spread my legs for you anytime you say."

Allen knew he had broken her; she was his plaything now. He reached up and tore the tape that bound her wrists, freeing her arms. Kim wrapped her arms around her lover and kissed him again.

Allen raised himself off Kim and pulled his cock from her pussy. She whimpered, "Please Allen... put it back...put it back in baby."

He replied, "Just a second honey." Allen tore the tape that bound Kim's ankles as well. Turning back to her, he found a sexy surprise. Kim's finger nails were hot pink and she had her hands all over her tits; rubbing them and pinching her nipples.

Allen liked what he saw. "Give me a show Baby," he said.

Kim took her right hand and moved it down to her pussy. She began rolling her hard clit around with her fingers; while her other hand played with her tits. She used her forefinger and ring finger to spread her pussy lips so Allen could have a good view. Then she plunged her middle finger into her pussy. Kim fingered her own pussy then brought the glistening finger back up to her clit.

She began playing with it and rolling her clit beneath her finger again. She begged like a little girl begging for candy, "Please Allen fuck me some more."

Her new master replied, "As soon as you make yourself cum, you can have more of my cock."

Kim started working her clit with a frenzy now; first up and down, then in little circles. She felt her orgasm nearing. With her left hand she squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. Her orgasm grew.

"Here it comes baby." She groaned and came for him. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before; but now she spread her legs wide showing Allen her wetness.

Allen stood next to her head and said, "Suck my cock."

Kim gladly obeyed. She opened her mouth wide and took him inside. She began to blow him, slurping loudly on his cock. She had never tasted her own pussy before; she liked the taste of herself.

Climbing back on the bed he told her, "Now put my cock where you want it."

Kim took his cock in her hand and guided him to her wet hole. Allen was not gentle this time. He stuffed the entire length in with one long push.

Kim grunted, "That's it Baby... Take your pussy... Ruin it with your big cock... Stretch my pussy so it fits just you."

Allen fucked her now with wild abandon. Kim wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him close. This time she kissed him. A lover's kiss; passionate and wet. She sucked on his tongue while he began to soul fuck her. Allen buried his big, thick cock balls deep in Kim's snatch. When he had stuffed her full; he began to rotate his hips in a circle, helping her pussy stretch to accomodate his size. She lifted her hips as he thrust into her; letting him get just that much deeper in her tight pussy. She welcomed his cock into its' new home. He ground his hips against her hard clit and her orgasms came rushing back.

Kim was losing control again. She moaned, "Oh baby... You are so good to me...Fuck me Allen... It's so deep inside me."

He let her finish cumming, then he got up and dragged her to the edge of the mattress. He placed her legs over his shoulders and slipped his cock back into her. He had stretched her pussy and she now accepted his girth easily. Kim couldn't believe it was possible but he got even deeper in her this way. He held her ankles, one in each hand and spread her legs wide for himself. He gave her long, hard, deep strokes; pulling all the way out to the tip, then slamming the entire ten inch length back in. Kim felt his heavy balls slapping against her ass cheeks as he fucked her into ecstasy.

Again she began to shiver as she came; her voice getting raspy now, "You fuck me so good Allen... Oh baby I can't stop cumming on your big cock."

Kim's hand found her tits again and she played with them while Allen fucked her. The sight made him even hotter.

"Play with your clit too," he told her.

Kim obeyed her master again and began to work her clit for him, as well as her tits. The sight was driving Allen wild. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Kim's sexy body. She was cumming so hard she felt as if she were going insane.

She began to whine in orgasm,"Oh God I'm cumming again...Fuck me Allen... Fuck me deep...Make me your own private little whore...Oh God Allen I'm falling in love with your big cock."

He could hold back no longer and began to shoot his seed deep into Kim's womb. He emptied his balls inside her filling her with his cum. Kim felt his cum spray deep into her uterus. She came with him making her pussy a wet sloppy mess.

She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him. Looking into his eyes she said, "Thank you. That was incredible. I want you to know I meant everything I said; anytime you want it baby."

Allen smiled that cocky smile again and began to get dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Moving Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds