A Much Needed Camping Trip

"You're so nice! I'm so happy you stopped me from walking to the highway. I'll get out of your hair in the morning."

"You're nice too! I can't believe you were going to hitchhike, I'm glad I stopped you as well."

"Your husband's a lucky man."

"Oh wow, thank you. You are absolutely gorgeous."

"Yeah, I get that a lot," she said, looking off. She didn't seem happy about the compliment.

I spaced out too and looked off in another direction. I noticed my husband was snoring. The silence wasn't too awkward because of the crackling campfire and bug sounds. Suddenly her lips were on mine. She knelt in front of me, hands on my knees, and was slipping her tongue into my mouth. It felt good, but I had to stop her.

"Whoa, whoa," I pushed away from her. "I'm flattered, but I'm not... I've never been with a girl."

"That's okay," she said and went back in for the kiss. I held her off.

"Well, I also don't want to take advantage of you."

"You're not."

"You said you fuck everyone you meet. I... I want to be your friend. I like you and I don't want to be another person who just sleeps with you and that's it. This is going to sound cheesy, but I... want to stay in touch after we leave tomorrow. I think you could use a person in your life who's not there for sex. I like you. I feel responsible for you."

She sat back up in her lawn chair and dusted off her knees. It was a minute before she spoke.

"I must have come off as such a piece of trash earlier."

"No, no, it's j-"

"I was upset and must've seemed like I was crying for help."

"Well, yeah, the-"

"I'm really comfortable with who I am," she said. "I probably shouldn't try to be monogamous, I'm learning, but I love to fuck. I love sex, and I love to cum and make other people cum. It's like... awesome... it's like, what I'm here for kind of, you know?"

"Okay."

"I actually thought my boyfriend would be turned on by me fucking his friend, that's why I told him. He's watched me fuck other guys. I don't know why he got upset this time. I think he's just over me and wanted to humiliate me. You were right when you said he's an asshole."

There was another long silence.

"Let's go lie down," I suggested.

+

My husband had edged himself to the back of the tent, so we had no trouble climbing in. He was in one of our two sleeping bags, so Jacqueline and I unzipped the other and lay on top of it. Luckily we'd brought an extra blanket. I turned on a little LED lantern for light. We were on our sides looking at each other. It felt like a slumber party. Hubby snored away as we chatted quietly.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I whispered.

"Please."

"I... saw you in the woods today."

"What?"

"I saw you having sex with that guy. Your boyfriend's friend I guess. That's actually why I stopped you earlier. I recognized you."

"Oh."

"I know, I'm so sorry."

"Did you like what you see?"

"I was so turned on I came right back here and fucked this guy," I said, indicating my husband.

"That is so hot."

"Yeah? I uh... I might have snapped a picture or two. Don't worry, I won't put them online or anything."

"Hello. I'm a pornstar. Go nuts!"

We both laughed. My husband stirred but immediately started snoring again.

She went in for another kiss. This time I accepted. My heart raced at her touch. A part of me did think that this would ruin any chance of friendship, but I wanted her. She made me feel like no woman ever had, she bursted at the seams with sexual magnetism.

It wasn't long before her hands were busy, sliding over my clothes, rubbing and fondling me. She grabbed me and rolled me over so that I was on top of her. She pulled my shirt over my head, and took a nipple into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. Her touch was so different from my husband. I hadn't been with anyone but him in over a decade.

"Oh my God," she whispered. "You're covered in cum."

I gasped. I had forgotten. Sean had blown a load on my chest just hours ago, and I had dribbled his load from the car last night all over myself. I was caked in a ton of cum. How could I have forgotten?

"I am so sorr- oh!" Her mouth locked back onto my nipple.

I again moaned my approval. I should have known she wouldn't mind the cum.

I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. I rolled her over now so she'd be on top, and immediately removed her shirt.

"My God," I said.

"I know," she smiled.

I went to town on her perfect, giant tits. While I devoured them, I thought of my husband, lying there, completely unaware of the fantasy scenario playing out next to him. I wanted a little more of her to myself, but I would wake him soon enough.

"I want to go down on you," I admitted. "But..."

"You're afraid I might have something."

"Kind of... I'm sorry, it's just that I'm married and we never do this kind of thing."

"Lucky for you, pornstars get tested all the time. I'm clean as of last week, and I've only fucked Blake and Brian since then. And guess what, they're pornstars too. They got tested with me." As she took off her jeans, she continued, "We're actually here in Tennessee for an adult film convention."

"I can't believe your boyfriend got mad at you, considering his line of work."

"Ha. Yeah."

She was totally naked now. She pulled my pants and panties off, and she maneuvered herself into the 69 position above me.

"Wait," I said.

"What? You said you wanted this."

"I do. There's something else I want you to do."

"Okay?"

"When my husband wakes up I... I want you to fuck him."

"You got it. He's hot."

"I want you to let him fuck your ass. I can't do it, and it looked to me like you like it."

"It's the only way I can cum," she said with a smile.

She lowered her sweet pussy onto my mouth, then leaned down and took mine into hers. I was in the exact position my husband had been a few hours earlier, and it was heavenly. No wonder he liked it so much. I did as he had, and snaked my hands up under her body to fondle those legendary boobs as I ate her. I was so turned on, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was pushed over the edge.

My husband still snored away right next to us, and I was elated at the thought of what was going to happen next. I decided to wake him up with my orgasmic cries of passion. I mean, why stifle them, right?

Her tongue was expert, and I was on the verge.

"Ho God!" I shouted. "I'm cumming! Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"What the fuck!" yelled my husband, fright in his voice. He turned around to face us. "Oh my fucking God."

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" I screamed.

"Holy shit," said Sean.

I reached my hand out for him and he grabbed it and held tight. My other hand latched onto Jacqueline's ass and held tight as I was overcome with waves of pleasure. I looked over at my husband, my mouth agape, my face contorted with bliss.

She came up for air when she knew I was good and satisfied. She didn't even wipe her mouth before she crawled over to Sean. She was atop him in no time and went in to kiss him.

"Wait," he began.

"Honey, please," I begged.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He looked from me to her, then back at me.

"Is this a dream?"

She kissed him hungrily, smearing my wetness all over his mouth. After a minute or two of wet sloppy snogging, she stopped to unzip his sleeping bag, opening it to reveal a monster erection straining against boxer briefs. She pulled them down and wasted no time before going down on him. He watched as her head bobbed up and down and then looked over at me.

He mouthed, "This is crazy!"

I shrugged and smiled in response, then sidled up next to him and started making out with him, tasting hints of myself.

We'd never been in a threesome. We'd talked about it, but never got further than agreeing that it probably wouldn't live up to our expectations. Well here we were getting our expectations blown away, quite literally.

She came up for air and said, "Your wife wants you to fuck me in my ass," and then popped his dick right back into her mouth.

He looked at me, "Really?"

"Well yeah. I'll probably never be able to do it. She loves it. I really want to watch you enjoy that."

"Well, what about..."

"She's clean. Pornstars get tested all the time. It's their job to stay clean."

"I mean..." he hesitated. He didn't really get to have much more say in the matter. Jacqueline stopped blowing him and got into cowgirl position above him. She grabbed his gleaming wet cock and aimed it at her backdoor. She sank herself down onto it in one smooth motion.

"Ohhh yeahhh," she said. She'd been waiting for this. "That's a nice fat cock you have, mister."

My husband and I both cracked up at that point. She looked at us quizzically.

"What?" she asked.

"I... we role-play a lot and that's how I talk to him. I call him mister."

"Oh, haha!" she giggled. Then she set to work. She fucked her ass up and down on my husband's dick, and I watched with awe at her ability to enjoy it. I started getting really horny watching them, and slid my hand down to my sopping wet pussy. My husband was entranced at the sight in front of him, her tits hypnotically swayed as they fucked.

"Play with her tits, babe," I demanded.

His hands shot up to her breasts and began kneading and rubbing them.

"They're so nice," he babbled.

"Thank you," she said. "Pinch my nipples. Hard please."

He did.

"Oh yeah, that's good." She was getting louder, breathing hard now. "Oh God, yeah, fuck my ass! Oh shit! Ah fuck yes!"

She might have been a pornstar, but these were genuine exclamations of enjoyment. She really was made for this.

"I'm gonna cum soon, okay?"

"Okay."

And cum she did. She leaned into him and basically screamed right into his face, "Aaaaaggghhhhhhhh!" Neither of them knew it, but I was cumming right at that same moment. I had brought myself to the edge, waiting until she was there, and came with her. I didn't want to distract them, so I did stifle it this time. She buckled, weak, and fell against him. He brought his hands around her and held her close as she panted.

She sat up a minute later. "Good job, stud." He blushed. "It's your turn now. Where do you want to cum?"

"Oh, uh, anywhere's fine."

"On your tits," I pretty much shouted.

"Oh yeah, I should've known." She winked at me. I blushed.

She lay back on her elbows, arched her back. He straddled her torso, just as he'd done to me earlier. He took ahold of his dick and started to pump.

"Wait," I said. "Let me."

I leaned in and took him into my mouth from the side. My head was lying on her boobs, so I was able to relax as he fucked my face. He played with my tits as he shoved his dick deep into my throat. I've gotten pretty good at taking him in without gagging. I'm no Linda Lovelace, but I'm getting better.

"Okay, I'm ready," he said.

I moved out of the way and replaced my mouth with my hand. I jerked his dick up and down a couple times as he started erupting onto our new friends impeccable tits.

"Ohf," was all he was able to get out. When he was done, we all stayed still and quiet for minute, admiring her cum-soaked body, letting the sexual energy dissipate.

"So," she started. "Is it too late to get that s'more?"

We all burst into laughter.

+

-Epilogue-

We did keep up with Jacqueline after all. We dropped her off at the adult film convention the next day and traded contact information.

She lives in LA, and she's becoming quite the pornstarlet. She makes more money than Sean and I put together. I'm quite proud of her. We talk all the time, and she visits us every summer for a whole week, sometimes two, and we all fuck the entire time. She's our little unicorn, and she's a great friend.

She keeps trying to get me to come visit and be in a video with her. I always giggle dismissively, but... I don't know... I do miss Southern California.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds