A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 02

I arrived back at school in plenty of time for my first class. I went to my apartment first. I threw my suitcase on my bed. My roommate, another engineering student, wasn't there.

I got back into the swing of things in a day or so. It had been an eventful weekend. My mind tended to wander a little more than usual. Always to the same subject, mother.

I did take the time to complete arrangements to return the next year to start work on an advanced degree. I had already been accepted. I only had to finalize things.

Mother and I e-mailed each other every day, but she kept it low key. Then Thursday I received a hand written letter in the mail. It began.

'My Darling,

I thought I would write to you since e-mail seems a bit impersonal to me. It's probably less private too.

I called both your aunts and made profuse apologies. They both seemed to accept them, but I did get a couple of lectures about drinking. I'm glad I wasn't talking to them in person. I would never have been able to keep a straight face. If only they knew happy I am with the outcome.

I bought some things especially for you, I can't wait to model them for you. I bought some nylons. I got a garter belt too. I wasn't sure about the garter belt, but I checked a porn site and all those ladies wear them. (They all wear very high spike heels too.) I tried on some of my new things and I looked hot!

I'll be waiting for you tomorrow evening.

I love you,

Your loving mother

PS: I've been practicing my vocabulary. I'm becoming quite proficient at talking dirty. I like the new feelings I've been experiencing. I want to be your wanton, slutty, perverted lover.

But I want to care for you, nurture you and mother you too.'

When I got home Friday evening my mother met me at the door. She was wearing one of her severe work outfits, conservative blouse with a skirt. She wasn't wearing panties, but she was wearing nylons and heels.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds