A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 04

"Roll over on your back" Mother told Janet. "Give your cunt to David. Take his manhood. Fuck him."

Janet rolled onto her back her legs splayed. She tossed the vibrator aside and held her arms up to me.

She was wet and ready. She was snug, but so wet that I slid smoothly into her hot pussy. She gasped. Her arms pulled me to her. She clasped me tight as if afraid I'd get away. My mother lay next to her, still pushing the vibrator into her own pussy. I fucked my aunt, Janet, hard. She responded with thrusting hips and with wild wet kisses. I played with her tits. I kissed them and sucked them. I met my mother, doing the same, several times.

"Fuck me," I whispered to my aunt, "Fuck me."

She responded to me, whispering back huskily, "Fuck me David. Fuck me like I dreamed."

She screamed when her orgasm hit. Not loudly, but a scream even so. Her hips bucked and she thrashed about. Crying, sobbing, as she held me tight covering me with wet kisses. Her legs clasped mine as she lifted her hips into me. I thrust hard into her. Thrusting my hard cock deep, our bodies were joining, finding the rhythm, my hard cock bringing her sobbing to orgasm after orgasm.

I felt my own cum starting its way from my balls. The blood was rushing through my cock as I felt the thrills. As I came deep in her belly.

She held me tight on top of her, murmuring, "Oh my God," and repeating herself as she covered me with wet sloppy kisses. I returned them. I held her as tight as she held me.

I softened to the point I slipped out of her. She kissed me a final few times. I rolled off to lie close beside her. My mother was on the other side, raining kisses on her and telling her how wonderful she was.

Mother moved to kneel by me. Leaning down, she gave me a long hard kiss.

"That gave me a thrill," she whispered. "I never thought it would have. The idea of another woman fucking my son, my lover, should have made me jealous."

Aunt Janet suggested we go upstairs to the bedroom. She had a king-sized bed, so there was room for all of us.

"Not that we need that much," she said. She giggled. She clasped herself, saying, "I feel so wonderful. I've gone where I never dreamed I could go. Did I scream? I've only done that a couple of times before. It was so good.

"I'll bring a couple of the videos," Aunt Janet said as we prepared to move to the bedroom. "Let's not forget the toys." She giggled again. She looked at mother and me. "Why don't you spend the night? I have extra toothbrushes. David can use one of my razors."

Mother glanced at me and I nodded.

"That would be nice," she told her sister.

We tumbled into bed. I was in the middle with a naked horny woman on either side of me.

Mother told me in a stage whisper, "You need to fuck me David. Janet can't have all your cum." She looked at Janet and laughingly said, "You and I aren't done yet, Janet. Keep David's cum fresh inside you for me."

"Let's make him hard again" Janet said.

They lay on either side of me licking my cock. They took turns kissing it and then running their lips over it. Even though I had cum, twice, it didn't take much to get me hard again. Two hot naked women can do great things for you.

Mother sucked me. Then her sister took a turn. They both got their vibrators, playing with them as they sucked on my hard cock.

"I need it inside me," Mother said. She rolled onto her back. She opened her arms to me. "Make love to me, David," she said.

I knelt between her legs. I slid my hard dick along her slit. I rubbed it over her clit. I thrust it deep into her, hard enough to cause her to gasp. I lay on her, thrusting hard into her. I was dimly aware of her sister alongside us using her vibrator. Mother held me tight covering my face with kisses and thrusting her hips into me. Her wet cunt was sliding on my cock.

"Come for me. Come for me, David. Fuck me. I love you. Fuck me," she said, over and over like a chant.

The words became a slur as her body soared towards orgasm. She raised her hips so that I was thrusting almost straight down into her, taking all of my manhood she could get. Orgasms flowed through her and flowed over her as I felt myself cumming with her.

My hot cum flowed into her belly, as I cried out, "Fuck me, Mother. Fuck me."

I collapsed on top of her. She held me tightly. It was the best of the day for me.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear.

"And I love you," she whispered back.

We lay alongside each other, Aunt Janet on the other side of Mother. I dozed off. I was totally relaxed.

I woke up later when I heard Aunt Janet give out one of her screams. I saw her lying on her back, her butt elevated with a pillow. My mother was going down on her while masturbating herself with a vibrator. Aunt Janet was thrashing about. Both of her hands on mother's head, Aunt Janet's legs were holding her tight to her cunt. Mother was rubbing her face in her sister's juices as she sucked on her clit. Both women were cumming hard. The orgasms almost continuous. They finally quit, sated. Mother moved up to lie face to face with her sister. They rained kisses on each other's face and breasts, each hugging her sister.

I dozed off again. A little while later, I saw the positions were reversed. Aunt Janet was eating my mother. My mother's hands were twisted in Aunt Janet's hair, pulling her into her heat. Aunt Janet was pumping a vibrator into her cunt as she pleasured my mother.

I knelt behind my Aunt Janet. My half hard cock lay in the crack of her ass. I took the vibrator from her. I continued pumping it into her wet pussy. I gave her clit plenty of attention, pushing the toy into her hard nubbin and then deep into her tunnel.

With both hands free, Aunt Janet spread Mother's labia; uncovering her glistening wet pussy. Opening her mouth wide to cover Mother's cunt, she sucked the flowing nectar. Mother held her there; both hands twisting Aunt Janet's hair. Her legs clasped her sister's naked body. Both women were frantic with lust. The sensual, musky scents of their juices stormed my senses. Aunt Janet thrust her eager pussy into my hand as I pumped her with the vibrator. Both women were soaring with multiple orgasms. Mother couldn't take any more. She pushed her sister's head away. Aunt Janet lay with her head between mother's thighs as I continued to fuck her with the vibrator. Her body was shuddering with orgasms. My mother stroked her hair as she continued to cum. When she had all she wanted, she asked me to stop. As I pulled the vibrator out of her, she turned to kiss me open mouthed.

"Thank you," she told me, "it's so much better that way than when I do it myself."

Mother and Aunt Janet lay together, holding each other, exchanging kisses and caresses.

I woke up surprisingly early, considering all the activity of the day and night before. The bedroom smelled strongly of sex; a scent both my mother and I found to be erotic.

Aunt Janet woke up shortly after I did, looking confused; but only for a moment. She smiled, then, beautifully. She hadn't noticed I was awake yet. When she saw me, her smile turned even brighter.

Mother woke up too. She saw me first. She reached out to me.

"Good morning, my love," she told me. Then a smile lit up her face, too, when she sensed her sisters presence.

Janet got up to make coffee. She walked down to the kitchen naked; something she wouldn't have considered before yesterday. We joined her there and had coffee. We showered and dressed, then went back to the kitchen for more coffee.

When Aunt Janet went to the bathroom, mother asked me what I thought about inviting her sister to come home with us. I agreed.

When Aunt Janet returned, mother told her, "Why don't you pack a few things? Come home with us."

It didn't take much thought for Aunt Janet to agree. We were ready to go quickly. Aunt Janet said she would drive her own car.

On the way home, I discussed a few things with mother. My finals were coming up. They were only a month away. I wasn't worried about them, but since I meant to continue my studies I had to make the best grades I could. So I was going to have to study for them. It would likely mean a couple of weekends I couldn't get home.

After graduation, I would have the summer free; if I wanted it. I thought I would rather get a job of some sort. Perhaps with a local engineering firm. I had already made some connections in several of them. I would send letters out the following week.

Then I asked mother where she thought the affair with her sister was going.

"I don't know," she answered. "I really enjoyed yesterday and last night, but I don't know if I want a steady diet of it." She looked out the window then turned to me. "Janet looked like a whole new woman this morning. I'm glad she liked it. I certainly did. You looked like you did, too."

"Let's have a 'Be nice to Janet' day," I told mother.

"That sounds like fun," Mother replied, "but back to the original subject. Where would you like to go with this affair?"

"I want what you want, Mother."

"I want you; only you. Everything else is frosting on the cake," Mother said, sounding emphatic.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds