A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 06

I rejoiced in the gratification I was bringing her. Too soon she pushed on my head, ready to faint from the orgasmic joy I had brought her. I pulled back from her garden of delights. I laid next to her. We kissed and caressed each other as we watched her two sisters eating each other. Mother and Aunt Janet had their faces buried in each other's cunt.

They broke apart soon after Aunt Edith and I did. They, too, were satiated. All of us were replete with the thrills of sex, of orgasms, of tongues and pussies and cocks, all blended into an orgy of lust and love; familial love.

We fell asleep in an erotic tangle of bare flesh and nylon clad legs. Arms embraced others at random.

I woke up spooned with my mother. My hard cock between her legs, resting against her slit, was held there by her hand. My hand on her tits caressed them. Even as my mother slept, she rubbed her slit, her inner lips, and her clit against my hard shaft. I hadn't fucked mother the night before. The familiar feel of her was against me with the well-known scent of her body. I wanted her then, her body, her heat. I reached over her covering her hand that was on my cock.

I whispered in her ear, "I love you."

She woke and turned her head to kiss me. She raised her leg and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Her leg looped back over mine. We fucked between her sleeping sisters. She came quickly gasping out her bliss, her joy, the exhilaration of orgasm. On the other side of Mother, I saw Aunt Janet's eyes open. She watched us as her hand rubbed her clit. I felt Aunt Edith's hand on my back. I knew she was awake, too. With my mother quivering from an orgasm, I shot my cum into her. We lay together as I softened, alone in our bliss.

Aunt Edith got up and started coffee. We all made trips to the bathroom and came back to bed. I could feel the heat of desire building. A sense of anticipation was palpable in the room. The strong scents of last night's loving were thick in the air. I went down on Mother, licking at her muff. My tongue searched for her clit.

Aunt Janet was quick to dive into her sister Edith's pussy. Mother pulled Janet to her, to her probing tongue. Edith was fondling my flaccid dick. It was soon responding and she took me deep into her mouth.

It was a circle of love and of lust. Orgasms came rapidly; strong, intense. Eating, being eaten, sucking cock, eating pussy. An orgy, of desire, of want, of need. Need for each other, the ache for fulfillment. The love of a family, my family.

I was a long time cumming. When I shot my load into my Aunt Edith's throat the women were almost sated. The circle broke apart and we all laid on the bed to recover. Finally, Mother got up to get some coffee. I followed her. We sat at the table, sipping, while we waited for her sisters.

We were all pleasantly tired, but we did have things to do. We were leaving today and had to pack. Mother and I showered first, then my aunts. Everyone dressed and we agreed to meet at the restaurant for breakfast. Mother and I packed our things. I would stop at the apartment later to load my car. We both had cars to take home. I was going to keep the apartment, so I didn't have to take everything. We were ready in plenty of time.

We had a nice breakfast. After we were done eating, we had about three hours left until check out time. Mother suggested that we all take a nap before driving home. Everyone agreed. We all went to the suite and slept together for about an hour.

We had coffee together after we woke. Then, with lots of hug and kisses, we all left for home. Mother had been home for a while when I got there. She had coffee ready and a light snack. We sat at the table and talked about the weekend just past.

"I am so excited about your graduation," Mother told me, "And just as excited about your plans to continue your education. I'm very proud of you. Your father would be too." She wiped a couple of tears away. "That was the big thing for me this weekend."

I put my hand over hers, saying, "Thank you, Mother. It was a big moment for me, too."

"That said, I must say that it was a thrilling weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it," Mother said. "Both my sisters surprised me pleasantly. We do need to make arrangements to see them on a regular basis."

"I think I'd like that, Mother. Both my aunts have been agreeable surprises. Nonetheless, I want my time alone with you, too.

"Even so, I love to watch as you are gratified sexually. In fact, the biggest thrills I got were when you were making love with Aunt Janet, and again with Aunt Edith. I was watching them satisfy you. You seemed to get a great deal of enjoyment when you made them cum, too. The mutual loving; it was beautiful to watch."

"It was very satisfying," Mother said, "but like you, I want my time alone with you; making love with you."

We were both tired, despite our morning nap. So, after coffee and a snack, we went to the bedroom to rest. We both dozed through most of the afternoon. We woke in mid-afternoon. Neither of us felt like doing much, so we lazed around, pleasantly tired and sexually satisfied; more than satisfied.

After a light supper, Mother and I sat on the couch and watched TV. We cuddled together and our closeness led to touching and petting. That led inevitably to fondling, caressing, and hot kisses.

We made slow sweet love that night. There was lots of kissing and hugging. As much fun and excitement there had been over the weekend, it was still nice to be alone with each other. Two lovers making love.

Mother went back to work the next day. I went for a job interview in the afternoon. The company was obviously interested. I already had an engineering degree. I could do much of the work I would be hired for, but they were looking forward to the day I would have an advanced degree. They offered to give me experience in the specialty I would be studying for. I would get it as a trainee, but it was probably worth my time. Especially if I made a good impression. I asked for a day or two to think about it.

I told Mother all the details at dinner. She thought it sounded pretty good. So, I decided to call the next day and accept the offer. I would start the following Monday.

We emailed Aunt Edith, telling her how much we loved her; that we had enjoyed our time with her. We invited her to visit for a weekend in the near future.

Aunt Janet called us that evening, too. She was still animated from the weekend; still wound up about making love with her sisters and me. She said she was looking forward to an evening with her husband, Earl. She told us she had spoken, on the phone, with Edith. She said Edith was still on a high from the weekend. She could hardly wait for more.

Mother and I talked about what was developing into a real family affair. We both agreed, even though it was exciting, even exhilarating, our real love was for each other. We spent our evenings for the rest of the week comfortably alone. We would read erotic stories together. Often about things we hadn't thought of. Sometimes we knew the things we read about weren't for us. But often we were intrigued. We tried a few of the practices we read about. Again, some were exciting, some not. Some we thought Janet or Edith might like. Others we thought we might try later.

We heard from Aunt Edith several times during the week. Usually by e-mail, but once by phone. She sounded just as excited as Aunt Janet said she was. She also said she had read some fascinating stories, something she had never done before. She was looking forward to visiting us.

Aunt Janet called us toward the end of the week; she was a little upset over the fact that one of her daughter's marriages was in trouble. She hoped they could work it out.

My mother and I made love at least once every day. We enjoyed eating each other in the mornings, before the work day. We kept on, continuing our education, our learning experience. Becoming closer and, if possible, more in love.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 959 milliseconds