• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 07

A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 07

12

Many thanks, once again, to tangentjoker for editing this story.

This story is about incestuous relationships. All the characters are age 18, or more.

To better understand this story, you may want to read the previous chapters.


Mother and I spent the first few weeks after my graduation pretty much alone, at least as far as our sex lives were concerned. We were content with each other, enjoying our love. The excitement of trying new things, of learning still more about our likes and dislikes, kept us fascinated.

My new job kept me busy too. It was interesting work. I was learning much. A couple of old timers at the firm took an interest in me. They taught me a lot that I would never learn in school. At least one was going to retire within a few years. I would probably be able to take his place. At least, that is what the firm thought. I liked the idea.

That is not to say we didn't keep in touch with Mother's sisters, Janet and Edith. The wild sex filled weekend of my graduation had been exciting for all of us. We all agreed that we wanted more such family fun. Many of our emails to each other were of a salacious nature. We were all working up to another family tryst.

About three weeks after my graduation, on a Friday evening, Mother and I called Aunt Edith. We invited her to visit for a weekend. We set a date for the following weekend. She would arrive Friday evening. Then we called Aunt Janet and invited her.

A lot had been happening in Aunt Janet's life. First of all, in her marriage with Earl. She had let him convince her to try oral. That was after she had learned how enjoyable it is from Mother and me. It had become a regular part of their sex life.

Uncle Earl was trying to convince her to try a threesome. Aunt Janet was trying to figure out how to suggest Aunt Edith for the third. She didn't want to get involved with anyone outside the family. She said that she was letting Earl think he was slowly convincing her. Like he had convinced her to try oral sex. She and Mother laughed.

Personally, I thought they were underestimating Uncle Earl. I kept my mouth shut, at least to Janet. I did tell Mother what I thought later.

"Maybe I should tell Janet that," she said.

Aunt Janet had other things going on. Things weren't improving for the daughter whose marriage was in trouble. The daughter's name was Michelle. She was about a year older than me. I didn't know her very well, only from family gatherings. She was a pretty good looking woman, like a younger version of her mother. She had been married almost two years. There were no children. I wasn't clear on just what the problem was in the marriage.

Aunt Janet had another daughter, Diane, She was a little over a year younger than me. She was married too, but I hadn't heard of any problems in her marriage. She and her husband lived in another state, so we seldom saw them.

Aunt Janet said she could probably visit on Saturday when Aunt Edith was here. But she didn't think she would stay overnight. Mother had a suggestion.

"Why don't you check with Edith? See if she'd like to go home with you Saturday evening. You could watch a video about a threesome with Earl. That ought to give him the message."

Aunt Janet laughed, "I'll call Edith as soon as I hang up. She always did say she thought Earl is sexy."

Edith emailed us later. What a great idea!

We heard from Aunt Janet on Sunday. Earl had brought up a threesome again. Janet told him that she was thinking seriously about it. She told Earl that she wouldn't feel comfortable with a strange woman. Nor did she have any friends that would be suitable. She told Earl that if she did do a threesome with him it would have to be with someone close. Someone who would not tell tales.

Mother and I spent a quiet week together. Our lovemaking, however, was intense. The anticipation of the coming weekend spiced our sex. We watched porn to look for new ideas to use with Janet and Edith. But, as Mother put it, "We already know about so many ideas we haven't tried yet. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. It's so much fun learning new ways to please each other and then practicing them."

Mother was probably right. She was always in favor of learning before moving on. She reminded me that we were having great fun, and beautiful sex, just trying out variations on basic techniques. Basic to some people, that is.

For example, we had recently started playing with vibrators and other toys. We were still experimenting, still in the early stages. But, we were thoroughly enjoying each step of our learning experience.

Friday evening arrived. My Aunt Edith pulled into our driveway earlier than we had expected. She had left work a little early and driven directly to our home.

I went out to help with her suitcase. She gave me a big hug.

"More when we get inside," she said with a laugh. Once inside, she and Mother embraced and kissed each other. It was a hot romantic kiss. She turned to me and did the same.

Both women held executive jobs. Both were dressed in well tailored suits with skirts, nylons and moderate heels. Aunt Edith was slimmer than Mother, who was very slightly plump.

We sat at the kitchen table catching up on news. Aunt Edith mentioned her sister, Janet.

"I think the idea of a threesome with Janet and Earl is exciting. Does the idea of Janet and me going off together bother you? I know it was your idea, but I thought you might have reservations."

"No," Mother replied for both of us. "David and I both think that three is the ideal number for group sex. That is not to say that four, or even more wouldn't be a lot of fun. We already know that from the graduation. We're looking forward to tomorrow, too. When Janet is here.

"For today, though, you are our guest. That means you get first choice."

Mother was seated next to her sister. Her hand was on Edith's thigh, caressing it. Edith's hand laid on top of Mother's, guiding her. I saw Aunt Edith lick her lips, she stood and took Mother's hand. Together, they went to the living room and to the couch.

Sitting on the couch, they exchanged hot kisses. They felt each other's tits. They rubbed thighs. They came up for air and both women opened their blouses. They slipped them off followed by their bras. I sat in a chair watching. My cock hardened.

I went to the couch. I slid to my knees in front of the women. I slid my hands up under my mother's skirt first. I pulled her panties down as she lifted her hips. I pulled them off and tossed them aside. Then I did the same with Aunt Edith's. I flipped her skirt up. Her legs opened for me as I pushed between them to savor the fragrant scents of her pussy. She pressed her nylon sheathed legs against me, which hinted of things to come. She and Mother kissed hotly while feeling tits and thighs.

Mother broke away from her sister, stood, and took Edith's hand.

"Let's all go to the bedroom," she said.

I stood, as did Edith. I followed Aunt Edith and her as they went with arms around each other. Their laid on the bed clad in their skirts and nylons. The kissing continued, but Mother whispered in her sister's ear.

Aunt Edith kissed her way down Mother's body. Mother's hands on her shoulders urged her on. Mother's legs were spread open. Her pussy lips were swollen and puffy. The beads of her juices glistened in the halo of hair capping her ready muff.

As I stripped naked, Aunt Edith knelt between my mother's legs and dove into her hot, wet pussy. Edith's ass was elevated invitingly, still covered by the skirt, but wanting attention. I threw the skirt up over her back. Edith's legs spread for me. Her pussy enticed me, encouraged me, and wanted me.

I knelt between Aunt Edith's legs and let my rock hard cock slide into her pussy. I was deeply inside her wet, hot, cunt. I fucked her as she made my mother cum. I rammed Edith as she ate her cunt and sent her to heaven. My mother's hands twisted in her hair, as she marked her sister with her juices; her essences.

Mother was cumming almost constantly. My aunt, Edith, was responding to her sister's orgasms. I could feel the excitement in her body. I felt the onset of an orgasm as I pumped my iron hard dick into her. My groin slapped against the cheeks of Aunt Edith's beautiful ass. I fucked her hard and deep. I rammed my cock into her. She welcomed it. Her squeals and gasps were muffled by Mother's pussy. Her hips thrust back at me. She came hard with strong, intense, orgasms.

Both women were cumming when I let my cum gush into Edith's belly. I pumped my cock into her until I no longer could. When I backed away, Edith swung around so that Mother could eat her. She licked and sucked at my fresh cum and at her sister's juices. They ate each other as I watched. Skirts flipped up over bare asses. I took in the wonderful aromas of hot sex, of hot women, and of cum.

They finally broke apart. They laid next to each other, recovering. Arms wrapped around each other as they caught their breath.

When we had all recovered, somewhat, Mother said, "We probably better have some supper. Does pizza sound ok?"

My aunt and I agreed. Mother rolled over to get the phone and called the order in. I got up and put some clothes on to answer the door when it arrived.

We all went to the kitchen to wait. Both women sat with rumpled skirts and bare boobs. I asked if anyone wanted a drink. Both women chose wine, which I poured for them. I decided on beer, since I liked it with pizza.

We sat at the table eating. I found it somewhat distracting to sit across from two sets of tits, both with nipples erect. The women were discussing the plans for the following day. Janet would be at our house for the day. Then she and Edith were going to her house for a threesome with Earl. He didn't know about it yet.

"I'll want to hear all the details," laughed Mother. "I need to satisfy my voyeuristic side."

"I'll call you and let you know everything," Aunt Edith was laughing, too.

I still had a feeling that the women were underestimating Earl.

The talk turned to Janet's daughter, Michelle.

"I'm not sure what the problem is," Mother said, "but Janet seems worried about it."

"She is worried," Aunt Edith said. "She said she might go visit her next week, or maybe Michelle would come to see her. She didn't seem too sure."

It was still pretty early, so we retired to the living room to watch a video. We were seated on the couch with Edith in the middle. The one we watched was surprisingly well done. It was a threesome. We all liked those. This was with two women and a man. There was lots of woman on woman. Woman sucking cock while getting eaten by the other lady. Man eating woman while getting blowjob. It made me hard and the women were feeling each other's tits and pussies while exchanging hot kisses.

"Let's go back to the bedroom," Mother said.

The women were holding hands as we went. They fell on the bed as I undressed. I joined them when I was naked. It was a wild tangle of arms, legs and bare bodies. Eventually, it evolved into Mother going down on her sister. Then me eating my mother and Aunt Edith sucking my cock.

The women were hot. They were cumming almost immediately. All the foreplay on the couch had them at the verge before we got to the bedroom. Hot women made me hot, the muffled sounds of sexual pleasure. Gasps, squeals, Hands twisting in hair, thighs clasping heads, legs clinching bodies. The scents of hot pussy, fresh sweat, of cum.

I filled my Aunt Edith's mouth with cum. My slick, creamy, cum. The release flowed through my body, through my cock flowing from me, leaving a wonderful feeling a sense of exhilaration, of joy.

My Aunt pulled away from my softening cock. She turned to my mother. To share my cum. With hot open mouthed kisses. My cum surged from mouth to mouth. From tongue to tongue. They shared it. They savored it. They relished it. Their tongues slid through its slickness. They swallowed and went down on each other. Their faces were buried each in her sister's cunt. They sucked and licked until fully satisfied.

They laid on either side of me when they were sated. They covered me with kisses. We fell asleep, totally relaxed. We did not wake until morning.

We had coffee and pastries. I cooked bacon and eggs. We all ate a good breakfast. We went to the bedroom, to prepare for Janet. We made the bed. Mother and Edith set out vibrators. Edith had brought some, too.

We sat at the kitchen table in bathrobes. There was a sense of anticipation as we waited for Aunt Janet. She was expected within the hour. She wanted to get there early. She wanted to enjoy more time together with all of us.

When we heard her drive into the driveway, we opened the door for her. She entered to be greeted with hugs from her sisters, from me too.

"Hi Aunt Janet," I told her after she had given me a hard hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Just 'Janet', please, David," she told me, "I don't think 'aunt' is a term that should be used by a lover."

"I agree," put in Edith.

"You can call me 'Mary', if you want to, David," said Mother, "but I think 'Mother' has a certain wicked flavor that I find delightful."

We all laughed.

"'Mother' it will be," I said.

"Do any of you have anything on under those bathrobes?" Janet asked.

We showed her by letting them fall open showing her our naked bodies. Edith and my mother each took one of her hands. They led her to the bedroom with me following.

Mother and Edith undressed Janet. Both of them kissed her and each other. As they got her blouse and bra off, they caressed Janet's tits, tweaked the nipples, kissed them, and sucked them. Edith knelt and opened Janet's skirt. She let it fall to the floor. She knelt in front of Janet to pull her panties over her hips and down her legs.

Edith kissed Janet's mound. Her tongue flicked over her bare flesh and the trimmed delta of pubic hair. Her hands on Janet's hips drew her closely.

Janet's upper body was turned to Mother. They kissed open mouthed. They kneaded each other's tits. One of Janet's arms was around Mother. The other reached to wrap itself in Edith's hair to pull her up. Once Edith was standing, they all laid on the bed.

"Let's do Mary," Janet told Edith. "We can have each other later."

Janet crawled across Mother so that she laid on the opposite side from Edith. Both sisters kissed my mother, her lips, and her tits. They nuzzled her neck.

Janet worked her way down Mother's body. She drew herself between my mother's lewdly splayed legs. Mother invited her sister's attention. She wanted her tongue and her lips. She wanted to be eaten. Her hand urged Janet to her muff. Her other arm embraced Edith. They shared hot kisses. Wet lips mashed.

Edith straddled Mother. Janet dove into Mother's hot cunt. There were gasps of pleasure and panting. Hands twisted in hair. Pussies rubbed on faces. I caught the scents of hot women, of lust, and of satisfaction.

I watched, enthralled. My cock throbbed from the blood that pounded through him. I stroked him softly and slowly. I did not want to cum. I wanted to watch the glorious spectacle of three hot women making passionate love.

Janet's ass wiggled. It was elevated and inviting. I went to the bed and thrust my hard cock into her. Into her hot inviting pussy. There was a gasp, muffled by Mother's cunt. I plunged my cock into my aunt, fucking her hard.

Orgasms. Squeals. Screams. Muted cries. Panting. Scents. Aromas. I exploded in Janet's belly. I filled her with my cum. Women were cumming and cumming again. I softened and backed away.

Janet and Edith changed places. My mother was hot. Her hands flew between Edith sucking her and Janet being sucked by her. Holding. Grasping. Pleasuring. Being pleasured. She wanted it all. Eat and be eaten. She screamed out her lust. Her hedonistic joy. Janet screamed with her as my mother licked and sucked her.

They broke apart, unable to stand any more carnal bliss. They laid together on the bed sated but exhilarated. I sat in the chair, spellbound. I was half hard again. None of the women said anything. However, they exchanged kisses, each with either of the other two. I went to the bed to lie with them. They included me in their kisses. They climbed over me so they flanked me on either side. Still, they seemed more interested in each other than me. Since I had cum already in Janet's cunt, I didn't mind.

Eventually, they decided to get up for lunch. Janet borrowed one of Mother's robes and they trooped to the kitchen. Mother started coffee. They all sat at the table chatting until it was done. Then the chatting continued, but with coffee. None of the women had closed their robes. They were all flashing bare boobs and pussies.

I sat on a stool at the counter. I listened, fascinated by the scene. I did catch a few bits that made sense. Janet said she would have to douche before she went home to Earl. Mother said she would lend her one. Edith said she should shower before they left.

Mother laid out sandwich makings, we all had a light lunch. Then it was back to the bedroom. This time, however, Edith and Janet took my hands and brought me along with them. The women kissed each other and me on the lips. We nuzzled necks and sucked tits. I was almost overwhelmed by the sensation; by the caress of the bare flesh of hot women; by their kisses and caresses.

We made a circle of lust, with me eating Janet, Mother sucking me, Edith down on Mother and Janet with her face in Edith's cunt.

My entire being was concentrated on the experience. There were only two things that mattered. The rest of the world was shut out. One was the warm, wet, pussy I buried my face in. The hot deep woman responding to my attentions. The flavor of her nectar. The overlying fragrance of her desire. The clasp of nylon clad legs. Her hand pulled on my hair. She urged me to greater effort. That wonderful thrill enveloped my body. It was the exhilaration of pleasing a woman. It was the electric charge of eating her cunt until she came.

The other was the warm mouth on my manhood. The lips that stroked him like fingers. The teeth slid on his rock hard shaft. The tongue circled his tip and licked his glans. The fingers danced on my ass and played in the crack of my butt.

That is where my existence was centered. It didn't matter who the women were. Only the pleasure I received. That and the pleasure I bestowed. My lust had overcome me, my body, and my mind. There were no thoughts. There were only needs. The fact that there were two different women, pleasing and being pleased, didn't matter. The eager pussy and the sucking lips became as one.

Sounds. Scents. They were present. They wormed their way into my consciousness. They were a soft, vague envelop about us. They enclosed us and our lust. The excitement invaded the cells of my body. I felt the exhilaration of a woman cumming on my face. The excitement of women around me, surrounding me, screaming out their pleasure, and their fulfillment.

I felt the glorious ecstasy of an oncoming orgasm. The joy as I released my cum, to gush into a woman's hot mouth.

I rolled away from the circle, replete. Reality returned even as I laid, with my eyes closed, savoring the scents of three women making love next to me. Mother had moved to Janet's pussy. She buried her face in its wet folds.

Eventually we were all glutted. We laid together. Arms and legs were tangled. Janet stirred first. She and Edith prepared to leave. They cleaned traces of lovemaking from their bodies as they prepared themselves for another round at Janet's with her husband Earl. Mother and I put on robes and made coffee for them.

Everybody hugged everyone else and my aunts left.

Mother and I were too satisfied to want more sex right away, but we did lie down together. We held each other. We dozed for an hour or so, then had supper. We were still naked under our robes. The scents of hot sex clung to our flesh. We watched some TV then went to bed. Both of us were well satisfied sexually. We held each other and fell asleep.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds