A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 11

We were able to hear enough that it was apparent that Martha was going down on Ruth and that Ruth was dominating her.

Ruth told her things like, "Eat me, Mom. Suck my hot cunt."

Martha and Ruth seemed to wind things down. At least the talking stopped. We ended our voyeuristic session and crept out of the closet. I closed the closet door to block sound from my room and we all looked at each other. Edith had a hand over her mouth trying to keep from laughing.

Edith and Mother both kissed me before they snuck back to their room. I thought about joining them but decided against it, reluctantly.

I slept quite well. My worry over what Ruth knew about us had eased. Her remark about she 'certainly couldn't condemn us,' made sense now. I would decide later how to handle things. The last thing I thought before falling asleep was about incest. It must be a lot more common than is generally thought. Certainly it seems to be a common trait in our family. On both sides, it seems now." Then I had another thought. I wonder if statistics about incest are deliberately misstated. Or, maybe it is impossible to get true figures. Who would admit it to researchers, even anonymously?"

I was the first one up in the morning. I pulled on a pair of pants and a t-shirt then headed for the kitchen and coffee. No one was there so I started a pot. While it was brewing, I brought in the paper. I knew Martha would be wanting to check the apartment ads.

I had just finished the first cup of coffee when Martha showed up. She was bundled up in a floor length bathrobe. Although still a little bleary eyed she looked fine, like whatever had gone on agreed with her. "It couldn't have been all one sided," I thought.

Mother and Edith showed up shortly after Martha. They sat and I brought them coffee. I started another pot and Ruth showed up just as it was finishing.

None of us even hinted about what we had listened to the night before. We hadn't even discussed among ourselves what to do, or say. I found myself feeling a certain amount of sympathy for Martha and Ruth. They needed to keep their relationship secret. It wasn't always easy to do.

"Why don't you let us take you all out for breakfast?" Martha said. "Then Ruth and I can go apartment hunting. Still with David's help, I hope."

"That sounds fine to me," Mother replied. Edith nodded in agreement and I assured them that I was still happy to be their guide.

"We'll go shower and dress," Martha said. "We can go whenever you're ready."

Mother and daughter left. The three of us left looked at each other.

"How do we handle what we know?" Mother asked.

I just shrugged. I had no answers.

Edith replied. "Whatever we do, I can stay until evening. If you want me to, that is."

"It might help," Mother told her. "We'll go get dressed," Mother told me. "You can probably grab a quick shower when Martha and Ruth are done."

I had a thought then, "I could say something to Ruth, if I get a chance. Maybe something to the effect that we all know, but we won't tell anyone."

"That might get things started," Mother said, her expression thoughtful.

"Try to get them to sit down with us and put everything on the table," Edith added.

"That's a good idea, too," Mother told us. "We can clear the air by being open with each other."

Mother and Edith went for their showers, they would be a little rushed. I went to my room and puttered around on my computer until Martha called out that they were done in the bathroom.

I jumped in for a quick shower then dressed quickly. Everyone was waiting for me in the kitchen. The older women were all wearing skirts and blouses. All three were wearing nylons too, with moderate heels. Ruth was wearing shorts and a loose shirt.

Martha's car was big enough for all of us and we went to a local restaurant noted for its breakfasts. The talk during the meal was mostly idle chit chat. Much of it was a continuation of the talk the day before.

Back at the house, Martha started going through the ads. She was marking some that seemed interesting. Mother was able to give some help somewhat by eliminating some of them.

Edith sat at the table with them. I went to the living room and so did Ruth. I thought that it was as good a time as any.

"I know what you did last night," I told her. The same words she had used when she told me. But I continued, "So do Mother and Edith, but we won't tell anyone."

Ruth looked at me with a 'deer in the headlights' expression. "Oh!" She didn't say anything for a long moment. "Thank you for your silence."

"You kept your silence for us, I think." I told her. She didn't say anything, just looked at me speculatively.

"We, Mother, Edith and I, think it would be worth everyone's while to all sit down together. To bring it all out in the open." I watched her closely trying to gauge her reaction.

"Mom will be shocked," she said.

"As my mother was when I told her that you knew about us." I replied. "Once again, we'll keep quiet if that's what you want but I think it should all be in the open between us. We'll all be more comfortable that way. We won't have to try to hide anything."

She looked startled when what I had said penetrated.

"Edith? Is she involved too?"

I thought for a few minutes. "When, or maybe if, you find out all the facts you'll feel quite comfortable with us and your situation. I'll leave you alone here if you want to talk to your mother. Certainly she deserves to know the facts, even if she doesn't want to discuss them."

"She doesn't deserve very much at all," Ruth said harshly. "She'll do what I want, although she may resist at first. I'll go get her. This shouldn't take long." Ruth sat for a moment. "That's not true. Sometimes I get angry with her, but it's really all in the past." She seemed to be ready to cry.

I thought about Ruth's last remark as we went to the kitchen. I didn't know whether to be troubled by it or just curious.

"Mom, I need to talk to you for a minute," Ruth said. "It's important."

"Ok, Honey," Martha replied. She looked at me as if wondering if I had anything to do with whatever it was. She followed Ruth into the living room.

I nodded at Mother and Edith, letting them know I had talked to Ruth. We couldn't hear the conversation, not well enough to distinguish any words. Voices did rise though a couple of times.

They came back after about five minutes. Ruth was holding her mother's hand. Martha looked flushed and very nervous.

They sat back at the table. No one said anything until finally Edith spoke up.

"It would appear, Martha that you and Ruth are in an incestuous relationship; just like Mary, David and I. It might comfort you to know that we enjoy our times together. That we love each other very much."

"I'm happy to hear that you aren't shocked," Martha replied.

"Certainly not shocked," Mother said. "In fact, we're happy that you are in a relationship like ours. Now we can all be open about things around the house, between ourselves."

"I think we better forget apartment hunting for today," Martha said. "I have much to think about."

"Martha, you can stay here as long as you like." Mother told her. "In fact, stay until you find a house you want. Don't bother with an apartment. You will be welcome, believe me."

"I'm curious," Ruth said. "How did your relationship come about, and how far does it extend? I was surprised to find Edith involved. We'll tell you our story later." She continued. "It's a little complex. It's interesting, though."

Mother spoke first, telling about the day she had too much to drink and ended up taking me to bed. Then realizing that it was what she really wanted.

I told how I, in turn, had realized that it was Mother I wanted. About how our relationship had developed strong bonds. How it had become love, romantic love.

"I won't tell you everything, just yet," Edith told them. "But I will say that ours is an incestuous family. We feel love for all. We are comfortable in our lifestyle."

Edith went on telling Martha and Ruth about the dreams the women on their side of the family have. She described how they will wake up from a dream where they were with someone, usually a family member, knowing they have made love. Never with any details, not at first. They would come with time. Most of the dreams had concerned sisters. In a couple of cases, daughters. A father once. A mother-in-law, another time. The dreams usually foretold with sex between those involved. Sometimes after a long period.

"That was the usual case," Mother said looking at Martha. "Was their anything like that in your family?"

"No," Martha replied. "Not that I know of."

"I may be telling you something I shouldn't." Mother said, still looking at Martha. "I had dreams about you. You are the only one not family I ever dreamed of. They stopped when I fell in love with your brother. I never had any more dreams about anyone until after he died. I had forgotten all about my dreams about you until a few days ago. I haven't had any more."

Ruth looked at Mother. "Are you saying that something developing between you and my mother is foreordained?"

"I'm not sure," Mother replied. "After all, the dreams were usually about a family member, and the ones about your mother were a long time ago."

Ruth laughed then. She looked at her mother.

"Mom doesn't realize it, but we're going to have a similar conversation in a few days. With Elaine and Shirley."

"Ruth," her mother barked. "You don't mean that Elaine and Shirley are involved with each other?"

"Very much so," Ruth replied. "Now you know, but Elaine doesn't know we know. She will, though. Shirley wants to get us all in bed together."

"Oh, my God," Martha moaned.

Mom said. "I think we will want to talk more. We have a lot to tell each other. Let me say, upfront, that you are both welcome to join us whenever you like. We will not bother you unless invited."

"Thank you, Mary," Martha said. "I think I could use a nap and some time to think." Ruth echoed her with another thank you.

"Why don't you come with me, Ruth?" she asked her daughter.

Ruth gave her an odd look, but rose and went with her. They were holding hands as they went up the stairs.

Edith looked at Mom. "I'm not surprised about Elaine," she said. "Remember at David's graduation I told you I had tried women a few times? Elaine was one of them. She's bi. We are still good friends even if we haven't made love for quite a long time."

"I wonder whether Elaine or Shirley instigated their affair," Mother said.

"Shirley said Ruth helped her with a problem. Something Ruth had already gone through," I remarked.

"Whatever, I guess it shouldn't concern us." That from Edith. "We probably shouldn't mention that I had a brief fling with Elaine, either.

We went to the bedroom then. We could call it our room again. Mother laid out several vibrators on the bed tables. We all started undressing. My cock was firming up with anticipation as I watched the two women shed their clothing. I could already sense the pheromones wafting in the air. Both women were horny.

The episode with Martha and Ruth had been a turn-on for them. I watched as both women pulled their blouses and bras off.

"Please leave your skirts on," I requested. Both agreed and they lifted the skirts to push their panties down. They kicked them off their feet and smiled at each other.

I laid on the bed naked, a bare breasted woman with skirt and nylons on either side of me. I couldn't imagine anything hotter. Although many guys would prefer women without the skirts, I liked a little left to the imagination. I especially liked the woman to be wearing a skirt, or nightgown when I was eating her pussy. Call it an idiosyncrasy if you want.

The ladies wasted no time. They each kissed me, Mother first. Hot kisses, wet, with lots of tongue. They kissed their way down my body and took turns licking and sucking my cock until it was throbbing with lust. Their pussies were next to my face, their skirts pulled up. I could sense the lust from both of them. The alluring fragrance of desire; of hot, wet pussy.

I pulled both women closely to my face, to lick at their wet slits to inhale their aromas. Mother and Edith exchanged a hot kiss over my cock. Mother moved back a little, to let Edith straddle me and impale her cunt on my rock hard cock.

Edith slid down my shaft with a sigh of pleasure. Mother straddled my chest and brought her pussy to me. In the dim light, I could see the moisture beading on her labia. They were swollen with desire.

I spread the lips of her cunt to gaze at the red heat as I brought my face to her. To bath in her essences, to lick and suck and make her cum.

Mother leaned back against her sister, Edith. Edith wasn't pumping too hard on my cock. She was sliding gently on its hardness, waiting for Mother.

Edith's hands fondled my mother's breasts. Mother turned her head so they could kiss. She held Mother and played with her tits as I ate her. Mother was soon rising to an orgasm. Her hips gyrated as she rubbed her juices on my face. Her kisses with Edith became wetter and sloppier. Tongues twisted.

As Mother was shuddering with the ecstasy of cumming, Edith started fucking me harder. She rode my cock, letting her clit slide the length of its steely hardness. Soon both women came. On my face, on my cock. It was breathtaking, erotic. I tried to control myself, to make it last. I was successful to a degree, but I felt the thrills of an impending orgasm. I rammed my cock up into Edith hard, thrusting. She responded. Our flesh was smacking against flesh. My cum shot from me, filling my aunt's eager cunt. All of us were cumming. My mother, my aunt and I. An orgy of lust and gratification. Nothing in our minds but the indulgence of our sexual appetite. Cries of "fuck me" or "don't stop", sharp intakes of breath. The sounds of pleasure.

The scents of women's juices, of male cum; delightful, erotic. The sheen of sweat on bare flesh. The sighs of satisfaction as I softened.

The sight of Mother lifting her cunt from my face. To kneel beside me and bend down for a kiss. A kiss on my lips and tongue that were coated with the nectar of her pussy.

I watched as she pushed her sister Edith onto her back. She slid between her thighs to lick at my cum seeping from Edith's pussy. To bury her face in Edith's cunt, rubbing the mingled juices over herself, reveling in the tastes, the aromas.

Mother lifted her face from Edith's cunt to reach for a couple of vibrators. She grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Edith's butt. Edith was happily cooperating. She was looking forward to what she guessed was about to happen.

Mother pushed one of the vibrators into her pussy. She poured lube onto the other. As she went back down on Edith she slid the vibrator smoothly into Edith's ass. Edith was in heaven. Her sister eating my cum from her cunt, sucking and nibbling at her clit; while pushing the vibrator into her ass. Edith had both hands wrapped in Mother's hair.

I knelt behind Mother. I could watch both of them from there. I started working the vibrator Mother had shoved into her pussy. I was soft after my orgasm, but I could still do something for Mother. I moved as if fucking her, my hips pushing into her as I worked the vibrator in her pussy. The sound of our flesh slapping, belly against the cheeks of her ass made it seem real.

It was an erotic scene. Edith was cumming hard, repeatedly. She was almost screaming.

"Oh yes, oh yes."

Mother was cumming, too. Her cries were muffled by Edith's twat.

Edith was at the point she was about to faint from the ecstasy. She pushed at Mother's head asking her to stop. As Mother lifted her head from her sister's pussy, I slid the vibrator out of hers and moved back from her. She shut off the vibrator she had been plying in Edith's ass and slid it out of her. She wrapped the vibrator in a towel and dropped it off the bed. With a few tissues, she cleaned up Edith's ass.

Mother said. "We wanted to send you home satisfied, Edith. David and I have all week with each other. We don't see you often."

"Thank you," Edith replied. "It was fantastic."

We laid together, contented, comfortable. We were at ease with ourselves and our incestuous lifestyle. There was no shame, only love. We dozed off, to nap for an hour or so.

I woke up last, alone in the bed. It was early afternoon. Grabbing my bathrobe, I headed for the kitchen hoping to find coffee made.

The coffee was made. Mother and Edith were there along with Martha and Ruth. They were all chatting happily.

"We're glad you're up," Mother said as I poured a cup of coffee. "Martha and Ruth want to tell us their story before Edith has to leave."

"I hope it won't take too long," Martha said. She and Ruth were sitting close together. Their hands were clasped on the table. There seemed to have been some kind of change in their relationship. Ruth appeared to have gotten over whatever she was angry at her mother about.

Mother moved over one place to let me sit between her and Edith.

"Good," I said. "I've been looking forward to hearing it. But before we start, does anyone want lunch? We appear to have skipped it."

Everyone was a little hungry by then. I ordered pizza. I decided to put some clothes on. Mother and Edith decided they would, too.

Back in the kitchen, a short while later, I got a bottle of wine from the refrigerator. Mother and Edith were back not long after me. We all sat at the kitchen table as Martha and Ruth started telling us their story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1005 milliseconds