• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 14

A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 14

12

This story is about incestuous relationships. All the characters are age 18 or older.

To better understand this story, you may want to read the previous chapters

*****

Mother and I had taken some of my things to my college apartment while her sister Martha and niece Ruth visited Martha's sister Elaine. They told us about their visit when we were all back home again.

********

Martha and Ruth had arrived at Elaine's about five o'clock. Elaine was in the shower, she had gotten home from work not long before. Shirley was preparing dinner.

Shirley hugged them both. She kissed both warmly. "Hi, Aunt Martha. Hi Ruth. I'm glad you're here. Mom shouldn't be too long."

Shirley served them coffee. They sat at the kitchen table chatting.

"Have you said anything to your mother?" Ruth asked.

"Not about you specifically, but I did say that three or four women together might be fun. Mom, said she thought it might be. She said she had often wondered. But then she went on to say that she'd like a man or two in the group. I thought that sounded even hotter."

"How do we let Elaine in on the secret?" Martha asked.

"Oh, I'll tell her when the time seems right," Shirley said.

They heard Elaine coming down the stairs and the conversation ended.

Dinner was a pleasant affair. Martha and Elaine talked about growing up together. Elaine was Martha's younger sister by a couple of years. Elaine was closer to Edith's age, in fact she and Edith were good friends much as Martha and Mother had been.

The meal over, everyone complimented Shirley. Ruth helped clean up while Martha and Elaine went to the living room. Shirley stuck her head in and asked if they'd like an after dinner drink. Both women said yes.

Shirley brought them an after dinner liqueur that Elaine only drank on special occasions. Ruth decided on a glass of wine and Shirley took a half glass when she poured Ruth's.

In the living room Shirley sat on the couch with her mother. Ruth sat in a chair facing them. Her mother was already seated in another chair.

Shirley snuggled up to Elaine and listened to the conversation until there was a break.

"Mom, do you know that Ruth and her Aunt Martha make love with each other?" she said. "Just like we do."

Elaine's mouth fell open. She looked quickly at her daughter, then swiveled her glance to her sister.

Martha had been expecting something like this to happen. She was not anxious about it. Not as she had been. In fact, during dinner she had felt an attraction to Elaine she had never felt before. She looked back at Elaine smiling slightly.

Elaine stared at her sister Martha. She looked back to her daughter. "What are you saying, Shirley?" She sounded a little shrill. Her carefully kept secret, the incestuous affair with her own daughter, had been exposed.

"Mom," Shirley said. "They're just like us. They love each other and make love together."

"Oh my God," Elaine said, almost to herself. To Martha she said, "Is this true?"

"Yes it is." Martha's reply was calm.

"Did you know about Shirley and I?"

"Yes, we did." Martha told her.

"Oh my God," Elaine said again. She turned to Shirley again. "You told them. It had to be you." She was angry now.

"Yes, Mom," Shirley admitted. "I needed advice about what to do. Ruth told me that she and her mother had become lovers. I told Ruth about my feelings and fears. She helped. It was largely because of her we got together."

Martha moved to the couch to sit on the other side of Elaine from Shirley. "Elaine, Ruth and I know, from experience, that it is often best to be open in situations like this."

"What's next?" Elaine asked. She was still upset. "What's to tell?"

"Mom," Shirley said. "Ruth and I would like us all to get together. Aunt Martha is willing."

"Perhaps we shouldn't have surprised you this way," Martha told her sister. "It might have been easier if you'd had time to think. To see the possibilities."

Elaine Looked at Shirley again. "You two girls go away. I need to talk to Martha."

Shirley was reluctant to leave, but she did. She and Ruth went to her bedroom. The room that had been her bedroom before she began sleeping with her mother.

The two young women were soon locked in a tight embrace. An embrace that quickly became sexual. Both had been thinking about the other for days, or even longer.

Elaine turned to Martha once they were alone. "You are willing to join us? You really want us all to get together?"

"Yes, it took some persuasion to get me to even think about it. But the girls finally convinced me to give things a chance. Then during dinner I found myself becoming attracted to you."

"Martha," Elaine exclaimed. "I've always been attracted to you. When I was a teenager I used to think about kissing you. You were in my thoughts as much as boys were. That's how I came to realize I was bi.

"I could never say anything to you," Elaine continued. "You would have rejected me then.

"Did you know I was bi?" She asked Martha.

"I suspected that you might be. But you always seemed very feminine too."

"I tried to be discrete," Elaine said. "I've only had a few affairs with women. And to be honest I prefer men."

The two women sat together silently for a few minutes. Both wrapped up in their own thoughts. Both trying to work up the nerve to take the next step.

It was Elaine who broke the ice. She drew Martha to her for a soft loving kiss. "We've missed so much," she spoke softly.

Martha clutched at her sister. Emotions controlling her. It was as if she had found something. Her feelings were like those she felt when she had connected with Mary, a feeling of completeness. She was still sorting things out, but she knew the answers were coming.

Elaine stood and took her hand. They went to the bedroom together. They kissed. Standing together next to the bed they kissed like lovers. They undressed, hurriedly. They were anxious now, their heat growing, their pussies wet with mounting lust.

On the bed they fondled each other, they licked, they sucked, they brought each other to mind-blowing orgasms.

In the other bedroom Ruth and Shirley laid together naked, resting after their lovemaking. When they heard the sounds of their mothers' loving they kissed. They knew everything was right.

Later Martha and Elaine came for them. To lead them back to the big bedroom to lie all together naked, loving. The scents of hot women permeated the room as Elaine made love with Ruth; as Martha and Shirley buried their faces in each other's pussies.

Later still they sent a text message to David and his mother, laughing together as they did: "Having a wonderful time, wish you were here." They signed it "Ruth and her mom and Shirley and her mom."

They slept together in a tangle of naked women. Shirley woke first and went to the kitchen to start the coffee. She went back to the bathroom in the master bedroom and found extra toothbrushes for Martha and Ruth. She left them, in their packages, next to the sink. She thought about getting a robe but decided to stay naked. She hoped the other women would too.

Shirley was excited. Her pussy felt like it glowed. She wished she could feel that way forever. The only thing that could be better would be for David to make love with her. A secret desire, one she had harbored for years. She touched her pussy as she thought of him.

In the bedroom she saw Martha and Ruth stirring. Martha was sitting up yawning. Shirley blew her a kiss and went back to the kitchen. She set out some pastries and sat to drink her own coffee.

Ruth was next. She had put on her panties, but when Shirley said, "Let's go naked today," she stripped them off.

Both of them together persuaded Martha. Ruth opened the snaps of her bra as Shirley knelt to pull her panties down. She kissed Martha's vulva before returning to her seat.

Convincing Elaine was no problem at all. When she saw the three women naked she removed her robe and sat with them.

The breakfasted on coffee and pastries. Shirley offered to cook, but the others told her not to bother.

Elaine brought up the previous night's activities first. "That was a wonderful night," she told the others. "Can you spend the day with us?" She asked. "If you can I'll call my job and tell them I won't be in."

"Yes, we can stay," Martha replied.

"I feel like something big has happened," Elaine continued after a moment's thought. "No, I think it feels like the first step toward something. It's all kind of nebulous.

"It will become clear in time," Martha told her. "Maybe soon."

"You sound like you know something I don't, Martha."

Martha looked at Ruth and nodded. Ruth beamed. Martha's okay was what she had wished for.

"There is more Aunt Elaine. You too, Shirley." Her excitement showed in her voice. "Aunt Mary and David have been lovers for quite some time. We joined with them a couple of days ago, after we found out about each other.

"The details are too complicated to go into right now, but I must tell you that it was a beautiful experience."

"For me too," Martha put in. "In fact for all of us."

"You mean Aunt Mary has David all tied up?" Shirley was disappointed, it showed in her voice.

"Not at all," Martha said.

"We have more to tell you," Ruth continued. "Mom and I are both lovers with Rick. It is a very loving relationship. We look forward to the day he gets out of the army."

"What's going to happen?" Elaine asked. She looked directly at Martha.

"I'm not sure, Elaine, but I have a few fantasies." Martha replied.

"Involving Shirley and I?"

"Very much so. But there're still only fantasies."

"I need to think," Elaine said. "Please come with me, Martha."

They went to the master bedroom together and laid on the bed. Elaine was silent staring at the ceiling.

"Do you see Rick and Shirley getting together?" Elaine finally asked.

"No, Ruth is going to be Rick's wife. But they'll both have relations with me and Mary. You and Shirley too. If you want."

"I think Shirley is hot for David. She never said so to me, but a mother knows." Elaine said, she sounded pensive.

"Mary and I would both approve of closer ties between Shirley and David." Martha told her sister. "But we feel we must be careful not to try to make things happen. How do you feel about it?"

"I wouldn't be against it. That young man makes me wet when I think about him." Elaine said with a soft laugh.

"He should," Martha said. "He's a good lover."

"You mean you got in his pants?" Elaine exclaimed.

"That's one way of putting it."

"Martha, please tell me. Are you saying that Shirley and I can join you, you and Mary and David?"

"In a word, yes, but you need to understand that you won't be able to have Shirley for your own. And affairs outside the group would be frowned on. But there will likely be enough variety that you won't even consider it."

"I've never been that promiscuous," Elaine said. "I have had a few affairs, with men and women both, but they were pretty spread out.

"I guess I should ask Shirley before I commit her to anything."

"Ruth and Shirley have been confidants for several years," Martha said. "I just found that out. I think Ruth may already have won her over."

"Let's go find out," Elaine told her.

As Martha supposed Shirley had been won over. It was not even close. She told Ruth that she had dreamed, for years of making love with David.

"This is your chance then," Ruth told her. "And a lot of other adventures too with some lovely ladies."

So when Elaine found willing acceptance. She leaned back in her chair and smiled at Martha. "Shall we seal it with a kiss?" she asked. "All of us?"

"A kiss and more," Ruth said.

They made a circle of joy, hot mouths on hot pussies. All of them cumming multiple times. They laid together in a tangle of naked flesh as they recouped for yet more lovemaking.

Later that afternoon Martha texted Mother. Mother called her back, Martha went to the other bedroom to talk. They held a brief conversation.

Back in the bedroom she joined the other three women on the bed. "Mary and David have invited you to join us for the weekend," she said. "I hope you will accept. I'm certain that Ruth hopes so too."

"I certainly do," Ruth agreed.

Elaine looked at Shirley asking a silent question. She saw the answer in her daughter's expression. "We will be happy to accept," she said.

They made another circle then broke up into pairs. The partners switching often. The lovemaking lasted long into the night with a pause for dinner. At last they were replete and fell asleep.

Elaine had to work the next day, she couldn't take another day off. She was the first to wake up. She took a quick shower and dressed. Ruth and Shirley weren't far behind her. Martha slept a little longer.

Elaine kissed Martha and Ruth as she left, Loving kisses, and said she'd see them that evening. She kissed Shirley the same way and asked her to pack a bag for them to take.

Martha, Ruth and Shirley sat at the table having a final cup of coffee before dressing.

"Shirley," Martha began. "I get the impression that you'd like to get close to David. If that's so it's very likely you can be with him tonight."

Shirley felt a thrill run through herself. "Yes," she said. "I'd like that very much."

Ruth and Martha dressed and after goodbye kisses they left.

******

Back at our house Martha and Ruth gave Mother and I a brief recap of their visit with Elaine and Shirley. They both seemed excited, and very satisfied, by their time together with Martha's sister and her daughter.

They went to the guest room to rest. I helped Mother clean house for a couple of hours then we showered and put together a lunch. She went upstairs to ask Martha and Ruth if they wanted to eat. They were just waking up from their rest and both said they were hungry.

Over lunch we heard about the visit With Elaine and Shirley. "So you think they'll fit in?" Mother asked.

"I think they will. They are both very nice, and sexy too." Martha replied.

"You, Elaine and I should talk about something when she's here," Mother told Martha. "It's about an idea that's been floating around in the back of my mind.

"I guess I should call Janet too," she continued. "I should let her know what's happening. She'll be interested."

Mother and Martha began preparing dinner. I was at loose ends and went to my old bedroom to play around on my computer. While I was there I made sure the room were ready in case it was needed.

Ruth came in for a visit. We mostly just chatted. She hardly mentioned the upcoming visit from Elaine and Shirley except to say, "Elaine is nice. Shirley is too. We like them both"

She left to take a nap and I lay down too. I woke up when I felt Mother lie down beside me. She was caught up and wanted a rest too. I soon dozed off again.

Mother woke me about five o'clock for dinner. She and Martha had made a large pot of stew and another of chili. The idea being that any time we wanted a meal we could just heat something up.

I could feel the excitement at the dinner table. If I hadn't known that Martha and Ruth had just left Elaine and Shirley that morning I would have thought they were looking for the fulfillment of a long held fantasy.

I could sense anticipation in Mother too. And I must admit to more than a little eagerness in myself; excitement at the thought of making love with Shirley. When I stopped to think about it I hadn't made love with a young woman since Mother and I had started our affair. Let me make it plain that I had come to enjoy sex with older women. They had already worked their way through most of their inhibitions. The ones I had experience with quite frankly enjoyed sex, they were honest about it.

But Shirley was a good looking young woman. Mother had suggested that a close relationship with her would be encouraged. But, she had also cautioned me not to try to make something happen. She said things had to happen on their own merit.

There was another aspect too. Since Mother and I started our love relationship all of the women I had made love to for had been with Mother involved the first time. This time it appeared that it was going to be Shirley and I alone.

Of course nothing might work out as I thought it was going to.

After dinner we all helped clean up. Then the women went to change, Mother suggested that I shed some clothes too. In our bedroom she pulled on nylons, black mesh with a pattern of nymphs and satyrs. She grinned at me, "I bought these when I went to the mall the day we shopped for your college apartment."

She put on a pair of heels, although they were of modest height. The straps crossed in an x pattern over her ankles.

Fancy, and very brief black panties with a matching bra were next. She covered it all with a very sheer black negligee.

At her suggestion I stripped down to my boxers and covered myself with a light robe.

We all met in the living room. I asked if anyone would like a drink. Everyone decided to wait until Elaine and her daughter got here. That wasn't long in coming. Their car pulled into the driveway within minutes.

I opened the garage door so they could enter that way. Both women had small overnight bags with them. I got a hug from them both. They looked at the other ladies in the living room. "Maybe we better go change," Elaine said with a laugh.

"I'll have a drink ready for you if you want one." I told them.

Elaine said she'd have one and Shirley asked for a small glass of wine. I fixed drinks for everyone. Even Mother had a mixed drink, a rarity for her.

Elaine and Shirley returned looking beautifully sexy. Shirley had thigh high nylons, but no garter belt. She was wearing brief panties and no bra. A filmy baby doll covered everything. It emphasized her breasts and her dark areolas showed through the gauzy material.

I could hardly keep my eyes off her. She returned my gaze with a shy smile. I didn't know how to proceed. Elaine took the pressure off me though.

"Shirley's been daydreaming about David for a long time. Let's just let them go off by themselves."

Shirley smiled at me then and nodded. That was all the impetus I needed. We both stood. I held my hand out to her and we went upstairs to my old bedroom. It was dimly lit from a couple of night lights.

I closed the door and we came together in an embrace. It seemed natural. "To put your mind at ease, David. I want to be here." Shirley said as we held each other.

"I'm glad," was my unimaginative reply.

We kissed, softly, and moved to the bed. I knelt and reached for her panties, slid them over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Her bush was a light brown triangle, matching the color of her hair. It was trimmed only enough that it would be covered by her panties. At her age it was not yet the wild tangle it would become with age, if left untrimmed. The hair was soft, silky, inviting me to rub my face on it.

Shirley sat on the side of the bed and I pulled her hips to the edge. She opened her legs for me. To let me kneel between them. To let me view her aroused pussy. To draw close and inhale her delightful scent. To taste her essences. To bury my face in her hot and eager cunt to lick and suck and make her cum.

To rise to my feet as her body writhed to an intense orgasm. To watch her pull her legs onto the bed, turn and spread them lewdly for me. To respond to her open arms and fall into her embrace. To let my hard, throbbing cock slide into her snug pussy.

It was beautiful, it was lovely. Two hot young people together for the first time. Her orgasms were exciting to me, as if they were my own. When I came it was like my whole body was electrified. My cock releasing my cum in an explosion of lust followed by a thrilling release.

We laid together afterward and she talked to me. "I've always been attracted to you, David. You were the man I dreamed of. But, you always thought of me as too young. And I was, too young I mean.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds