A Naive Bride

"I had the opportunity to see her breasts" he replied.

"Did you touch them" she asked.

"Yes, I had my hand inside her blouse" he replied.

"And"

"And even caressed her lush thighs a bit" he said.

"Did it excite her as much as it did for you" she asked.

"Obviously" he shot back.

"Did she feel any of you" she asked.

"She placed her hand once on mine" he replied coyly.

"Mine what" she asked?

"My pecker" he replied.

"So you both felt each other's parts" she asked.

"She did not allow me to touch hers" he replied looking down at her waistline.

"Why" she asked suddenly.

"May be she is too shy" he said.

"Oh! Saying this she blushed.

"Why are you blushing" he asked.

"No nothing" she said.

"Tell me" he persisted.

"I thought you had seen her nude body" she said.

"No I did not get the opportunity" he said.

"You know something" she blurted out suddenly.

"What" he asked.

"Yesterday night I was with her" she said.

"And"

"And we bared others upper body" she said.

"You mean you saw each others breasts" he asked.

"Yes" she replied.

"Did it excite you" he asked and waited impatiently for her answer.

"If you call that excitement, yes I was excited" she replied.

"Does talking with me excite you" he asked.

"I am feeling warm sensations" she replied.

"All over your body" he asked.

"Yes all through my body" she replied.

"Any specific place" he asked.

"I can't tell you that" she said shyly.

"Look mine is regaining its strength" he said looking at his pants tenting up.

"What made it to regain its strength" she asked curiously.

"Talking with you about it" he said.

"Can I see it now" she asked.

Rajesh was excited to hear her words and said "no not now, I need to have a bath."

"Okay, even I too have not taken a bath" saying this she got up and left him.

Rajesh could not believe the conversation he had with her. Feeling elated he went up to his room and had a leisure bath.

Meanwhile Preeti after having finished her bath came out wearing a bright sari and Sheetal seeing her decked up said "what's the occasion."

"Nothing just like that" she replied.

"Rajesh will be happy to see you" she said.

Hearing it she blushed and said "yes I think so, we just had a talk"

"What did you talk about" she asked her.

"Nothing, may be he will tell me more when I go to his room" she replied.

"Yes and I am happy to hear it" she said.

"Can I stay in his room for sometime" she asked.

"Yes" she replied.

On being permitted Preeti was delighted and she waited impatiently for supper time.

Finding Sheetal alone fixing the dining table Rajesh moved behind her and held her by placing his hands on her waist.

"What are you doing" asked Sheetal.

"I am trying to warm myself" he replied back.

"Shall I switch on the heater" she asked.

"Your body has more warmth than any heater" he replied as he felt her warm thighs.

"Are you using my body as a heater" she asked.

"No I am using your body for his purpose" he said.

"For whose purpose" she asked bashfully.

"The one which is knocking at your hind" he replied as he moved closer to her so that she could feel his manhood.

"Are you not ashamed" she said.

"Why should I be" he said.

"What happens if my daughter see us" she replied.

"Let her see, moreover I feel she is showing some interest in it" he replied.

"Is she" she asked?

"Yes we just had a talk and she is showing keenness to learn a few things" he said.

"Then why don't you go teach her" she said playfully and waited for his reply.

"I need this as it is cozier" he said as his hands moved up her thighs.

"Do you think I will allow you that liberty" she asked blushingly.

"You have to" he replied back.

"How come" she said as she felt her body sway towards his in passion?

"It is a deal I am going to make with you" he replied.

"What deal" she asked.

"I will teach Preeti and in return I want to see this" he said as he squarely placed his hand on her mound.

Sheetal shook her head as his hands reached her sex and moving out of his reach said "I am yet to decide on it."

"I know what your decision is" said Rajesh eyeing her as he sat down on the chair.

"Do you" asked Sheetal as Preeti came.

After having supper Rajesh got up from the table and winking at Sheetal went to his room. Preeti hurrying across the kitchen fetched a glass of milk and looking at her mother, who nodded her head, went up the stairs.

Preeti hesitated as she approached the door and when she finally entered she felt his muscular arms slip around her waist dragging her in.

Moving inside the room she said "wait till I close the door."

"No Preeti I have been waiting for this moment from a long time" he replied.

"Don't you want your milk, it is getting spilled" she said.

"Keep it aside. I need something warm" he replied pulling her.

"Shall I switch on the heater" she asked as she set aside the glass of milk.

"Who needs the heater when I have you" he replied turning her to face him.

"Then what do you want" she asked softly.

"I want you in my arms" he said.

"You had me in your arms yesterday" she replied.

"Yesterday you were not the same Preeti as of today" he said.

"Why? have I changed so much" she asked.

"Yes you have changed a lot. You have grown up. You have become mature" he replied as his eyes wandered over her body.

"Do you see any change in my appearance" she asked as she saw him eyeing her body.

"Yes you look attractive in this sari as it shows off your charms" he said sliding the top of her sari from her chest and looking at her petite bosom ensconced in her blouse.

"What charms are you talking about" she asked getting excited.

"Your breasts they are absolutely ravishing to look at" he said looking at them well settled inside her blouse.

"How can you be so sure when they are covered" she asked as her body sizzled with pleasure.

"I had the pleasure of looking at them yesterday and more over now I can see their cute impressions" he replied as he started releasing the hooks of her blouse one by one.

"Do you think it is necessary to remove my blouse" she asked taking a deep breath.

"Yes I want you to enjoy it thoroughly" he replied removing the blouse from her body.

"Are you doing this for my pleasure" she asked getting elated.

"I take pleasure in pleasuring you" saying this he pulled her blouse from her body and looking at her small breasts set inside her bra said "they are magnificent"

"Don't you think they are small compared to mothers" said Preeti as her body trembled with desire.

"Yes they are small but they are so beautiful petite and firm" he said as he stared at her breasts under her bra.

"I would like mine to be as big as mother's" she said.

"They will be of her size soon" he replied.

"How soon" she asked.

"Once you get pregnant" he observed.

Hearing it Preeti was devastated. She had some inkling as to what pregnancy meant and feeling shy she said "I am not going to get pregnant."

"Is it How can you be so sure Do you think my brother will not make you pregnant" he asked.

"Is that the reason why he tries to take advantage of me" she asked.

"What does he do" Rajesh asked getting excited.

"He is a beast. He usually undresses me in a hurry and pushes his thing inside" she replied shyly.

"Does he not kiss you, fondle your body, undress you slowly and then push his thing inside" he asked.

"No he does not have so much time with him. He does everything in a jiffy" she replied.

"You mean he just . . . . . you, no foreplay" he could not utter the word "fuck"

"Yes he is in and out in a few seconds" she replied.

"And that is why you call him a beast" he asked her.

"Yes and I am scared when he comes to the room during nights" she replied.

"Have you seen his thing" he asked.

"No I have just felt it" she said.

"Does he not undress in front of you" he asked.

"No he just unzips his pants and puts it through" she replied.

"I am so sorry to hear it Preeti" he said.

"Why are you so" she asked looking puzzled

"Because he does not treat you like a woman" he replied.

"Why do you think he behaves like that" she asked.

"I think there is some deficiency in him" he replied.

"Like," she asked.

"May be he cannot keep his thing vitalized for long" he replied.

"Why is it so" she asked enthusiastically.

"Because you are very pretty and when he sees you naked he just ejaculates or may be his thing is small" he replied.

"May be" she said dejected.

"You don't have to feel sorry about it. Speak to him to consult a doctor" he replied.

"No I cant do that. What will he think about me" she replied flatly.

"You have to do it for your sake" he replied.

"Is it necessary" she asked him quizzically.

"Yes it would be to your advantage" he said.

"Why don't you speak to him" she asked him suddenly.

"No I cant, those matters can only be discussed between a husband and a wife" he said.

"But you are talking to me and you are not my h. . . . . .. . . " she stopped.

"Yes, I am talking to you about it coz I was told to do so" he said.

"By whom" she asked.

"By your mother and maybe your husband asked her to do so" he replied.

"Yes, he had addressed a letter to her which I handed over" she replied.

"Yes, may be that is the reason why your mother asked for my help" he said.

"So you are helping me out. What is there for you" she asked him.

"There is plenty in it for me" he replied back.

"And that is" she asked.

"That is I have pretty Preeti and her gorgeous mother for company" he said.

"Are you happy with it" she asked.

"Of course, I could not have dreamt of anything more" he replied.

"You are trying to teach me that I can understand. What about my mother" she asked?

"Remember she is a lonely woman after losing her husband. She too needs some male company" he said.

"How nice of you to help us both" she said.

"It is my pleasure" he replied smiling broadly.

"Now that you have taught me everything shall I go" she asked trying to button up her blouse.

"No what I taught you was theory but the practical remains" he said.

"Why don't you go to mother for the practical" she said shyly.

"She does not need any lessons. It is you who are in need of it" saying this he pulled her to him.

"No I don't need it, I have learnt a lot already" she replied naughtily as he pulled her to him.

"Tell me what you have learnt" he asked engulfing her in his arms.

"That you are a crazy guy who needs two women to get satisfied" she replied.

"Yes very true" saying this he pushed her on the bed.

Preeti was stunned when he pushed her on the bed and on regaining her senses, as she looked up she saw him removing his shirt and pants.

"What is that for" she asked as his well masculine chest was bared.

"To be comfortable while teaching you" he replied.

"Comfortable in teaching me what" she asked as waves of heat surged through her body and on seeing him drop his pants exposing his erect maleness hidden behind his shorts.

"To teach you how to make love" he replied as he bent down and took hold of her hands.

"Teach me" she replied as he lifted and placed her evenly on the bed.

"Yes, let me remove this out first" saying it he took hold of her sari and deftly removed it off her body.

Preeti was pleased with his casualness. She saw that he was not showing any kind of urgency like her husband and motivated by it she said "you are so nice"

"And you are so pretty" saying this his hands roamed over her waist searching for the cord holding her slip and on loosening it and sliding it down her legs he said "your body is so beautifully carved"

"Why does my husband not speak of it" she wondered as she felt her slip been drawn out of her body. Preeti lay still clutching the bedspread with her hand lying there with only her bra and panties. She was totally aroused by his staring.

Rajesh after discarding her slip stay put gazing at her exquisite body which was so slender and so perfect. He saw the lithe body of Preeti lying motionless there to be taken. At one stage he felt a strong urge to rip apart her panties and raid her but soon changed his mind seeing her delicate features.

His eyes took to her slender waist curved in and her belly button which was almost invisible lodged at the centre of her stomach. His eyes took to her rib cage and the small upheavals of her breasts. Her long neckline added to her charm and as he looked down he could not make out any impressions of her sex as it was well covered by the dark color of her panties.

Her long sleek legs wriggling with pleasure was a sight to behold and when he took his time looking at her body, Preeti suddenly thrust her hands up and pulled Rajesh down.

As Preeti pulled him Rajesh could not control himself any longer. Lying flat over her he took her face in his hands and said "I feel as if I am dreaming."

"No you are not dreaming this is happening" she said blushingly.

"Preeti you look so different" he said as he covered her lower body with his and cupped her face in his hand.

"Is it to your advantage" she asked feeling his eyes penetrate hers deeply which was just a shade away from hers. His lips quivering, his tongue was moving in circles wetting them.

"Yes, only if you would allow me to kiss these soft lips" he said as his fingers touched them.

"Who's stopping you, kiss me Rajesh" she spoke softly.

"No let me first fulfill my desire of embedding this lovely face in my mind" he said.

"Why, have you not seen me earlier" she asked.

"No, not when you were looking so ravishing" he replied.

"Oh Rajesh" she screamed before she locked her lips over his and kissed him hard. Rajesh was delighted and opening his mouth wide he took her lips inside and started lapping them with his tongue.

Preeti was electrified on finding her lips engulfed in his mouth. Putting her arms around his back she drew his head only to find him sucking more of her lips into his mouth.

Having imprisoned her lips in his mouth Rajesh hands flew at her back and in one simple notion unhooked her bra and slid it out from her body.

Preeti on having her bra discarded lifted her body upwards squashing her petite breasts on his masculine chest and embraced him.

Rajesh felt her small hard erect nipples poke at his chest as Preeti embraced. Not withstanding the pleasure aroused from it and craving to take a look at her naked breasts he drifted down releasing Preeti lips from his.

What he saw of her breasts made his mouth dribble saliva. Preeti's small firm rounded breasts were a delight to see. Her dark teats embedded in the middle of her creamy flesh were a sight to behold. He brought his hand down and with the tip of his finger he started circling the roughness around her teats.

This made Preeti squirm her body in ecstasy. Her body trembled with pleasure unknown to her. She tried to thrash her legs which were pinned down by his. The muscles in her cunt began to quiver and when Rajesh brought his face down and took her nipple inside his mouth her dam burst opened and she came. She climaxed. Her body convulsed. She whipped her arms around the bed holding whatever came in contact with it.

Rajesh was pleased to have her climaxed. Though he had enjoyed it he had taken care to see that she derived the maximum pleasure out of it. It was a few moments later that Preeti stopped thrashing her body and cooled down and when she opened her eyes he saw that they were the eyes of a satisfied woman.

Preeti opened her eyes and looked at him with moist eyes which spoke of her fond love to him. She thanked him profusely and when Rajesh nodded his head accepting it Preeti kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Did you enjoy it" asked Rajesh when she pulled her lips out.

"It was the best time I ever had and I don't know how to repay you back" she said.

"It is quite simple" replied Rajesh.

"And what is that" she asked him more daringly.

"Reveal to me what my eyes are so impatient to see" he said.

"What is there that can satisfy your eyes" she said sliding up on the bed.

"What everyman craves to look? The most valued treasure a woman possesses" he said.

"I don't have any treasure which either I cannot show or share with you" she replied.

"Then pull down your panties and reveal it to me" he said.

"Is that what you are so eager to see? Will revealing it satisfy you" she fired the question back to him.

"Yes to be frank with you, my eyes have never had the opportunity to see any" he replied.

"Is it a fact? Is this the first time you are going to see it" she asked him.

"Yes, you would be the first women to reveal it" he replied.

"You are at a liberty to see anything" she said moving further up on the bed.

"Can you not pull it down for me" he said looking at the patch of cloth covering her sex.

"My, my" saying this Preeti slid her delicate fingers inside her panties and holding the waist band started rolling it down.

Rajesh's eyes popped up when the fabric started sliding down revealing the patch of her dark pubic hair and when she was through with the process of sliding it out of her body, he for the first time saw the pinkish slit of her cunt hidden behind a veil of thin black hair which instantly made his prick throbbing. "It's magnificent" he cried out.

"Is it really so" asked Preeti.

"Yes Preeti it is truly magnificent and thank you so much for revealing it" he said as his fingers cleared the pubic hair and stared deeply at her pulsating cunt.

"Well now that you have seen it" she said shyly.

Rajesh could not get the meaning of it and when he lifted his head and saw her blushing red face it suddenly struck him. "Do you want to see" he asked.

Preeti bowed her head shyly.

Lifting himself Rajesh moved over and taking hold of her soft hand he guided it to his cock and said "it is yours."

Preeti was elated when her hand felt the hardness of his cock over his shorts and as Rajesh waited she delicately held it.

Rajesh's body went into raptures when he felt her fingers take hold of his cock. Pushing her hand inside his shorts he made her take possession of his naked cock.

Preeti's delicate fingers circled his hot hard naked cock and her desires shot up. Instinctively she pushed his shorts down with the other and looking at what she had bared her body started to writhe in passion.

Preeti was so pulverized on looking at the thick hard erect cock that her legs went limp. Her eyes took to its shaft which she felt was more than eight inches long and she had difficulty circling her fingers around it.

Rajesh saw her looking curiously at it and when he said do you like it, "it is huge," she replied.

Rajesh laughed at her words and said "it would be perfect for you."

"What" said Preeti and looked up at him.

"I said it would fit you perfectly" replied back Rajesh.

"No Rajesh I feel it would not ... . . . " she said.

"Why" asked Rajesh drawing her closer?

"Don't you think it is big" she said still holding his cock in her hand.

"Yes it is big and you would love it more" he replied.

"I think I can't take it in" she said.

"You can, just lie down and relax" he said as he tenderly pushed her down on the bed.

"Are you sure you are going to put it in" she asked as her body sizzled in anticipation.

"Yes, I am going to put it in" saying this he crawled between her thighs and going on his knees he positioned his cock above her cunt.

"Oh Rajesh" she cried as she felt the tip of his cock at the opening of her cunt.

"Relax dear, relax" saying this he grooved his cock till its head poked inside her hot opening.

"You are hurting me" cried Preeti as she put her arms around him and hugged him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Naive Bride
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds