A Need Fulfilled

"Suzanne," I said, reverting to her given name, which I often did, "I'm not uncomfortable talking about sex with you. But this story is different. Trust me, it's not what you're expecting. But if you want to read it, I'll let you."

"I'm intrigued. And I can't wait to see it. Will you print it up for me so I can go sit down on the couch and read it?"

"Sure."

She left the room and I printed out the story. I went into the den and handed her the papers. I couldn't even think of sitting there while she read it. I made an excuse to leave the room and I went back to the computer. I didn't do any work--I just sat there for what seemed like an eternity. I thought about leaving the house, maybe going out and having a drink. But I knew I'd have to face her sooner or later. So I stayed there. I stared at the blank computer screen, too nervous even to think. I never even heard her come in the room, and when she came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek, I startled. She grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to the desk. I turned to face her, and we were sitting face to face, with our knees almost touching. That's when she told me she didn't know what to say.

For a moment we were both silent, then she spoke.

"What made you decide to write a story like this?" she asked.

I was looking down. I was afraid to look at her face. Would she look shocked? Horrified? Disgusted? I looked up, my eyes meeting hers. She was looking at me with genuine curiosity. There was no horror or disgust in her eyes--just kindness.

"I dunno. I was just inspired, I guess." I gave a little half-smile. She smiled back.

"I liked your story. But was it just a story, Joey? Or is this a real fantasy you've had about us?" Ah, the $64,000 question. And now I had to answer it. I gulped and took a breath.

"Well, it's something that's crossed my mind a time or two." I steeled myself for her response, sure she was going to tell me I needed some serious counseling. Even with our unusually honest and open relationship, this wasn't normal. This was wrong. It would hurt to hear her say it, but I couldn't argue, really.

She looked me square in the eyes. She reached toward me and gently brushed the side of my face with the back of her hand. Then she stood up, took my hand, and urged me to my feet. She put her arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Come on," she said, heading to the door. I didn't follow. Turning back toward me, she reached for my hand again.

"Come on baby, it's getting late. Let's go into my room and cuddle up together."

I felt so weak at that moment that my knees almost buckled out from under me. I just wanted to hold her and kiss her, and I didn't think I could make it all the way to her room. But she had my hand and she was leading me, and we made our way to the bedroom. She closed the door behind us, then went and sat on the bed.

"Come and lie down next to me." She patted the bed. I sat down next to her and she lifted her hand and began stroking my hair.

"Honey, I want to make you happy. I want to make your fantasy come true." Seeing the surprised look on my face, she continued. "It's a harmless fantasy, right? I suppose that you sometimes lay in bed at night, thinking about this fantasy while you masturbate. If you're doing that anyway, then you might as well do it while you're actually laying in bed with me. It'll make it that much better, that much more intense for you."

I looked at her beautiful face and smiled. "I love you Suzanne."

She smiled in return. "I love you too. And call me mom. I really want you to call me mom right now."

"Okay. I love you mom."

I watched as she pulled off her shirt, revealing the lacy white bra underneath. She motioned for me to take my shirt off too. I stripped it off, and then she said, "You might as well take your pants off too, so you can be really comfortable." I stripped the rest of my clothes off and lay down. She lay down next to me and turned to her side.

She took my face lovingly in her hands and showered me with soft, sweet kisses. She kissed my cheeks and the side of my nose, my eyelid and my eyebrow. She rubbed her face against the stubble on my chin and remarked about how grown up I was, that the 21 years since my birth had seemed to pass by so quickly. She ran her hands across my muscular chest and told me how beautiful my body was. I could tell she was fascinated by how her little boy had grown into a sexually mature man. I wanted to share my sexuality with her; I wanted her to be proud of her creation.

Just like in all my fantasies, I put my face to her chest and brushed my lips against the fabric covering her nipples. I felt them grow hard, one beneath my lips, the other in my hand. She ran her fingers through my hair, blonde like hers, but curly like my father's, and she moaned softly and kissed me on the top of my head. She was making every detail of my fantasy come true. I unhooked her bra and took it off her. Sucking her breasts hungrily, I stroked myself to orgasm and watched my semen as it shot onto her stomach. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had--and I'd had some pretty damn good ones before. I collapsed next to her as she took some tissues from the nightstand and began to clean herself up.

"I'll do that," I said, and I took the tissues from her. When I was finished, I tossed them into the trashcan in the corner of the room. "Two points!" She laughed and pressed her body to mine.

"Was it as good as you thought it would be?" she asked playfully. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Even better. I've never had an orgasm like that. I can't believe you let me do that. You're wonderful."

"I'm glad you're not sexually frustrated anymore sweetheart. I was happy to do that for you."

"Well, you certainly relieved some of my sexual frustrations, mom." I pressed my lips to her neck and gave her little kisses. "But the story you read wasn't the entire fantasy. I wasn't finished with the story yet. I want more. I want to make love to you. I want to pleasure you." I was already beginning to become aroused again.

She tilted her head back and I gently nibbled at her throat. I felt the vibration in her larynx as she moaned. I slipped my hand into her little silk shorts and slid them off of her. She put her hands to my shoulders and pushed me down gently. I obliged, kissing and sucking my way down her body, stopping briefly at her navel to bathe it with my tongue. I went further down, licking and kissing; then I moved my head to the side and covered her thigh with my soft kisses. I went up and down her thigh, kissing her knee, then worked my way up to the crease of her leg. I love to tease. I placed my hand between her legs and pressed my fingers up against her, almost putting them inside her, but not giving her this pleasure just yet. I just kept my hand there, stroking her skin and feeling her wetness. I put my tongue against the warm mound of flesh between her legs, wanting to probe the delicious folds of skin and the hardness of her clitoris underneath them. She urged me on.

"Ooh baby, you're teasing mommy."

I wanted to keep teasing her, and teasing myself. I tickled her with my tongue, coming close to pressing it where she wanted me to, but not quite. I pushed my tongue up against the labia on one side and pressed on the other side with my fingers. She writhed in pleasure, letting out a deep groan.

"Oh, is that what you want?" I said playfully. "You want my tongue right there?"

"Mmmm. Oh yeah, suck me right there baby. I need it so bad." There was a hint of desperation in her voice. She couldn't take this teasing much longer. I pushed my tongue into the folds of her skin, finding the hard little bit of flesh that gave her so much pleasure. I licked it and sucked on it, much as I had sucked on her nipples just a little while earlier. I circled it with my hot tongue, feeling how swollen it was, reveling in this most intimate taste of her body. I pushed my fingers into her, feeling her wetness, then I pulled them back out again and licked them clean. I pulled my face back from her a little so I could watch as I put my fingers inside her again.

She wanted to feel my mouth between her legs, but I was being a little selfish. I was fascinated watching my hand slip up inside her body, then out, then back in again.

"Baby, I need to come. Suck on me again so I can come."

My fingers were dripping with her natural lubrication, and I rubbed my hand against her clitoris and labia, spreading her warm juices all over her. I realized that my throbbing, aching cock was dripping wet too, so I sat up and put my cock up between her legs, letting some of my pre-cum drip onto her. Then I put my mouth back up to her and licked her clean. I hardened my tongue and used it to stimulate her until finally her body tensed up and her orgasm rocketed through her. When she relaxed, I lay my head down right there between her legs and let her catch her breath.

I slid my body up next to hers. I wanted to be inside of her at that very moment. I wanted my cock to feel her warmth and the wetness of her juices. She lay there, her breaths coming slower and slower, and I laid my body on top of hers, putting my legs between hers. I slid my cock about an inch inside of her and stopped. Looking deeply into her eyes, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her softly and lovingly. My tongue pressed against her lips and she opened her mouth to let me in. As I explored her mouth with my tongue, I slid deeper into her, until my cock was buried as deep as it would go. She wrapped her legs around mine and gripped me with her arms. We made love in a gentle rhythm, our bodies dancing this beautiful dance of sex and love. We moved in perfect synchronization, commanded by our physical desires. I pushed into her, pulled out. Thrust back in, then out. With each thrust her legs tightened around me and her arms gripped my shoulders, pulling me forward. As I would pull out she would push down with her arms and legs, always matching my rhythm. My need grew more urgent and I began thrusting harder and harder, faster and deeper. I disentangled myself from her arms and placed them above her head, my hands grasping hers. She kissed and nibbled at my throat, then I rose up and she sucked on my nipples. She licked and teased one, then the other, then returned to the first to take it gently between her teeth. I was on the verge of orgasm, but I slowed down my thrusting, trying to make the feeling last longer. She bit my nipple again, this time a bit harder.

"Mmmm. I'm trying to hold back, but if you keep doing that, you'll make me come."

"Oh you like that, do you?"

"Yeah, I love to be bitten. It drives me crazy."

I shouldn't have told her my little secret; now she was in control. She nuzzled my chest and freed her hands from mine. She took one nipple between her teeth while she squeezed the other between two fingers. When she bit down again I lost control.

I thrust my cock as deep as it would go and pumped in and out of her as fast and as hard as I could. She buried her face in my neck and pulled my body against her own. My balls tightened and my cum spurt out of me into her. I gripped her tightly and moaned loudly as I felt the power of my orgasm overtake my body. As the last of the orgasmic contractions subsided, she kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. Completely spent, I laid there on top of her, sweating and breathing hard. Then I pulled out of her and we cuddled up, falling asleep in each other's arms.

-------

The sound of birds singing woke me from my slumber. I opened my eyes then shut them tightly against the glare of the harsh morning sun.

"Shit," I said as I looked at the clock. It was almost 10:30. Well it's Sunday, I thought. I guess it's okay to sleep in.

My mother wasn't in bed. She had a baby shower to attend that day and somehow she had managed to leave without waking me up. I wondered how she was feeling about last night. Was she regretting it? Did she feel ashamed, like we had done something wrong? I wanted to talk to her and see how she felt. I wanted to tell her it had been the most erotic, sensual lovemaking I had ever experienced. But all I could do was wait until she returned. Then I saw the note. It was on the bedside table, written on purple stationery. With trepidation I picked it up and read it. It was a short note, straight to the point:

I want you in my bed tonight. I want to tease you like you teased me. I have plans for you. Love, mom.

I lay my head back down on the bed. I was thrilled that she wanted me again tonight, but damn, I had an entire day of agonizing anticipation ahead of me. Her teasing had already begun.

Unlike Saturday, Sunday crawled by at a snail's pace. Somehow I managed to finish my work from the office, despite the fact that my mind kept returning to thoughts of my mother and what she had planned for me. By the time she arrived home that night I was almost going crazy. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her as soon as she walked in the door. I wanted to strip off her clothes and take her right there on the floor, but she had other plans.

"Here, take these," she said, handing me containers of Chinese food. We walked into the kitchen and I placed the food on the table. As soon as my arms were free I took her in my arms and kissed her. She kissed me back then pulled away.

"Don't worry sweetie," she said when she saw my look of disappointment, "you'll get plenty of lovin' tonight. But you'll have to wait."

We carried the food into the den and sat down on the couch to eat. She picked up a piece of chicken in her fingers and fed it to me. I took her fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. We made small talk as we ate. I wanted to talk dirty to her--hell, I wanted to fuck her, but I knew it wasn't time for that yet. Avoiding the subject of sex was one of her ways of teasing me.

She was wearing a low-cut blouse, and when she picked up a piece of food, some sauce dribbled to her chest. Seeing my opportunity, I quickly put my head to her chest and licked it off. I tried to push her blouse aside so I could take her breast in my mouth, but she wouldn't let me.

"You're a naughty, impatient boy," she said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Well, it's not my fault," I replied. "That note you left me this morning made me think about you all day, wondering what you're gonna do to me. I can hardly stand the wait. You can't blame me for being impatient." I smiled.

"I suppose I could give you a little taste of what's in store for you." She had a wicked little grin on her face. She took my finger and rubbed it into some teriyaki sauce, then she brought it to her mouth and proceeded to do a fabulous simulation of a blowjob, licking and sucking on my finger, running her tongue up and down its length. Then she put it all the way to the back of her throat. I imagined it was my dick in her mouth, and I could feel myself getting wetter with pre-cum. I was hard as a rock.

"Oh mom, I want you right now. You've got me so turned on." I was so aroused I could barely speak.

But she wouldn't give in--she was determined to make me wait. Although it was driving me crazy, I actually liked the wait. Sex is always better with a long period of anticipation.

We cleaned up our mess from dinner and then she went to take a shower. She told me to be waiting in her bed when she got out. I stripped off my clothes and lay in her bed, thinking about her naked body, envisioning the water cascading over her beautiful breasts. I tried not to stroke my cock. I didn't want to make myself come.

When she emerged from the bathroom she was wearing a short white robe. I imagined she wasn't wearing anything underneath and I had the urge to tear it off her body. But I knew she wanted to be in control tonight, so I kept my hands to myself. She pulled the covers off me and took in the sight of my body. She ran her hands up and down my chest, my arms and my legs. I ached for her to touch my cock, to rub it and to suck on it, but I knew I couldn't rush her. She licked and nibbled on me, paying special attention to my nipples, knowing that would drive me wild. At one point my dick ached so bad that I reached down to rub it, but she pushed my hand away.

"Last night you pleasured yourself, but tonight it's my turn to pleasure you, so hands off!"

Like a good boy I put my hands on my stomach and let her have her way with me. Finally she wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking up and down. She brought a finger to the tip and rubbed my pre-cum all around. Then she put her finger in her mouth and licked it seductively. She put her head between my legs and licked my scrotum while she stroked my cock. Taking one testicle in her mouth, she sucked gently, then let it go so she could suck on the other one. She was going so slowly, and all I could do was moan in agony. My dick was throbbing, and by the time she started licking my shaft, I thought I was going to explode.

"Oh please put my cock in your mouth and suck it. I can't take this teasing anymore," I begged. Ignoring my pleas, she softly ran her tongue around the head of my cock, sending me to new heights of desperation. Then she placed her mouth over my cock, but she didn't suck. Instead, she just let her lips brush lightly against my skin. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, she pressed her tongue to the tip and tightened her mouth around me. I groaned loudly at the sensation of her hot wet mouth on my dick. She pushed her tongue against my hole and sucked hard on my shaft, sending me into sheer bliss.

"Oh my god that feels soooo good," I said hoarsely. "Ohhh yesss, keep doing that. Just like that." She took me deeper into her mouth and I could feel my dick hit the back of her throat. She moved her head up and down, sucking me harder than I had ever been sucked before. I wanted to hold back my orgasm but the pleasure was just too intense. I simply had no control. I arched my back and pushed myself deeper into her as I came, sending streams of my cum into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed most of it but some dribbled out the side of her mouth. As I lay there recovering, she wiped her face and put her fingers in my mouth, watching as I licked my own cum off of her.

I went down on her again that night, and after her orgasm I made love to her. Actually, I fucked her. And I fucked her hard. She told me that's what she wanted and I eagerly gave it to her. Then I put my tongue inside of her and let her watch me lick my cum out. I had the pleasure of watching her as she stimulated herself to orgasm.

Afterward we held each other close and gave in to our exhaustion, sleeping soundly in one another's arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds