A Needy Step-Sister

"No, it's unfair to ask you alone. I knew Simone was a virgin but that has very obviously changed in the last week or so and you're the only man she see's or even has any time for. Not that I'm blaming you. It must have been her decision and I know very well how persuasive, even scheming, my daughter can be."

She came over and tenderly smoothed his brow before returning to her seat and continuing.

"Except it's got to stop Jake. I'm well aware that it's not incest, she's my daughter by another man and you are your fathers son with a different mother, but as you are effectively brother and sister it will not do."

He nodded knowing that his step-mother was in the right, had always known it, but she hadn't finished.

"I know she's stronger than you Jake, she's her mother's daughter, but she need's you to provide the...err...means so I'm counting on you."

There was a silence as he absorbed the implications of this instruction before he made the promise she expected.

"Okay mother. I promise it won't ever happen again."

"Good. But listen Jake. Once she goes away to University she'll meet plenty of young men and hopefully one of them will catch her attention."

"Maybe. Let's hope so but I seriously doubt it."

His mother knew this was a lukewarm response but so be it. However he had other less pressing things on his mind which he wanted to ask about.

"How often is normal, I mean for a bloke to masturbate?"

"There's no normal Jake. It depends entirely on how much you need. Everyone does it including girls... and older women."

"Women?" He had noticed immediately the moment of hesitation and that final word.

"Oh yes. Did you imagine that I don't do the same. I had to masturbate twice after I saw you coming."

But this seemed to finish the confidences because she then rose and changed the subject neatly.

"Maybe what I've got to say now will help you with Simone."

"Anything would be welcome"

"Your father is taking her away for a week."

...

It turned out that he was giving three lectures at a Cambridge University Summer School. This was an ideal opportunity for her to visit the College which Simone was shortly to attend and to familiarise herself with the place.

But one night Jake's mobile rang as he came out of the bathroom. It was Simone.

"I miss you," she started in immediately, "I'm in my hotel bed and I want you."

"You know it's wrong. We've discussed all this."

"I know but all I can think of is your awesome cock."

He could hear a rhythmic rustling and suddenly cottoned on.

"What are you doing?"

"If I can't have you in person then I can at least get off to the sound of your voice."

He laughed but felt guilty because as they talked he had developed a full on boner. She seemed to sense that he was also turned on and began to wheedle.

"Go on Jake, get it out and stroke it. Lets at least have telephone sex, but I bet I come before you."

She was wrong. He came first but not by many seconds.

...

Jake's step-mother took him out for dinner on the Saturday night before Simone and his father were due to return.

In the mistaken confidence that perhaps he could now handle more alcohol at the age of twenty two Jake had drunk far too much wine and then insisted on having a large brandy after the meal. So he was very drunk by the time his mother assisted him from the car. In fact she was forced to support him through the front door and all the way to his room where he fell on the bed already comatose.

"Jake, can you manage to get yourself undressed?"

But not surprisingly there was no reply so she did the job herself although not without difficulty for he was by now dead to the world. With a real effort she eventually succeeded and knowing that he always slept in the buff she began to pull a sheet over his nakedness but with it half way up his legs suddenly let go and reached out to cup first his balls then his shaft in both hands.

Her breathing intensified as his cock grew in her fingers but almost immediately her mind rebelled.

"Stop it at once," she whispered knowing that it was unfulfilled desire which had driven her to caress this forbidden fruit.

No one would ever know she then reasoned to herself, least of all Jake. So it took a supreme effort of will to eventually quieten her mind but the thought of just collapsing into this comfortable bed was now growing ever stronger.

So giving in to the one desire but not the other and in some mistaken attempt at modesty she undressed in his bathroom and came to the king size bed in just her fancy bra and panties.

During the night however she woke to find that Jake had shifted unknowingly and in the process had thrown an arm over her chest. But more to the point his now erect penis was hard against her thigh.

"Oh god," she whispered out loud, "how I need that cock."

But self righteously his mother eventually managed to move away from any chance of contact. However she then lay for fifteen minutes or more feeling hot and needy until with a sigh she rolled out of the bed and brought herself off quickly in the lonely isolation of his bathroom.

Then, and to avoid any further temptation, she silently gathered up her discarded clothes and left for her own bed.

...

During a belated breakfast Jake was obviously full of remorse.

"I know I was very stupid to drink so much last night. Did you have to undress me?"

His mother nodded.

"Thank you for that, but I feel really hung-over this morning."

"Then go back to bed Jake. Sleep is by far the best cure for a hangover and I'll bring you a cup of tea later."

He disappeared leaving his mother at a turning point in her life. Jake's obvious masculinity, her boy had become a man during his absence from home, had upped her sense of loss. His mighty erection had brought to a summit her own lack of sexual satisfaction and focussed her mind on a solution, not helped by her daughter's obvious signs of fulfilment.

...

Jake slept like a log until his mothers hand woke him with a start.

"What time is it?"

"Three o'clock."

"In the afternoon?"

"Of course."

There was laughter in her voice as Jake sat up. And wonder of wonders his headache had all but gone.

"Drink this tea and swallow these aspirins."

As he obeyed she pottered around the room tidying his clothes then sat in the easy chair before eventually speaking her mind.

"Jake, we must talk."

He watched her face unsure of what more was coming having already agreed to stop fucking Simone.

"I have a confession," she began, "well a number of confessions, and I'm not trying to make excuses for my behaviour."

Bloody hell he thought but said nothing.

"You had a lovely big erection in your sleep last night and I very nearly used it for my own pleasure...mind you I didn't in the end but I can claim no credit for I was so turned on that I ended up masturbating in your bathroom."

She gestured towards his ensuite as he was gob smacked into maintaining a silence.

"Your father has suffered from ED, I mean erectile dysfunction, since not long after we were married and while Viagra worked for a time this was only a temporary solution to our problem."

Now he sensed that she had got to the real point of this conversation and knowing that they had been married for was it twelve years he quickly reckoned up that she probably hadn't had an orgasm for perhaps eight or more years. That is other than by her own hand, but perhaps not? After this final disturbing thought he found his voice.

"Do you ever go elsewhere for...err...relief?"

"You mean have I been unfaithful to your father? No Jake. Never. But much as I have become accustomed to occasionally being forced to see to myself it would be good to have a virile man in me and I'm getting so I could scream if that doesn't happen pretty soon."

This is turning out to be quite a summer break he thought but the revelations were not over yet. Not by a long way.'

"Jake, listen. You are old enough and mature enough to be adult about these real life situations so honesty between you and me is now the order of the day." He nodded. "The thing is that if I don't soon have a man's attention, I mean a proper full on... fuck...that's the only word to describe it, then I will probably look for a divorce."

Jake was shocked that things had gone so far.

"Does Simone know all this, I mean about my father?"

"Yes."

He thought about that for a moment then reverted back to his mother's problems.

"So have you got someone lined up?"

He reckoned that he was being very adult about all this, that is until she replied in what seemed like deja vu.

"Yes. You."

"Me?"

"Why not?"

"But you're my mother."

Again this struck him as being almost the equivalent of what he had said to Simone not four weeks earlier.

"Step-mother." She said firmly as if it made all the difference.

"But why is this any different from me and my step-sister?"

"It isn't. I warned you off her because, if I'm honest, I was just jealous of Simone getting what I wanted and needed."

Now he was completely dumb struck, almost without thought, but his mother simply rose to her feet and shed her clothes without in any way attempting to tease the watcher.

It was all done in a matter of fact way but he was reminded instantly of how the mother, still in her mid to late thirties, was merely a riper version of her daughter. They were both tall, of similar height to him, and both betrayed their ethnic roots with their Scandinavian looks and hair colour obvious to anyone who knew their background.

The only difference that he could see, after the initial heart stopping shock of seeing his step-mother absolutely naked, was that she was rather more rounded than Simone and her bush was shaven. Perhaps her breasts did not have quite the same firmness as her daughter's but her body was surprisingly fit.

"Jake this is okay. It's not incest, just think of me as an older woman. I'm sure you're not averse to one of them?"

"God no. You may be older but you are very beautiful...and fanciable."

"Thank you Jake."

But in the event she also made the same mewing noises as Simone when he moved into her and the same sighs of satisfaction when she eventually came and then lay back on his pillows.

"Thank you darling that was wonderful but I think you should definitely stop calling me mother from now on. I suggest Sophie would be far more suitable from now on."

She then tenderly removed the contraceptive herself but when she returned after flushing it away Sophie found Jake lying back with a smug look on his face and a resurgent boner which bobbed in greeting as she reappeared.

"Oh my. We must certainly do something about that," she said in wonderment.

Later he slept again being worn out by his hangover and by his afternoon exertions. Sophie lay propped up on one elbow watching, charmed by his lack of guile and his skill. She hadn't come again but it was not important, the mere penetration by a live erection was a joy to a sex starved woman.

He was on his back with his prick back to normal size when she reached out and fondled the flesh. In response he merely murmured in his sleep so she fell back and transferred the hand to her pudenda. A dozen or so strokes were all that were needed to achieve an orgasm, so charged was her body, and her stifled cries of pleasure did nothing to disturb his slumber.

...

Simone returned later that evening and, with their father and her husband being otherwise engaged, Sophie called a meeting with the siblings.

"Mom, you are looking different somehow. It suits you."

Simone remarked as they sat down in the snug.

"That's exactly what I wanted to talk about."

It was Jake this time who couldn't quite meet his sister's eye but she, like her mother, was quick on the uptake.

"Mother, If I didn't know better I would reckon you've had satisfying sex."

"How observant of you, darling."

"You have, haven't you? Do I know him?"

The guilty silence which followed this seemingly oh so simple question stretched on and on until Simone answered herself.

"You've been having what you told me I couldn't, haven't you?"

She looked accusingly at her mother knowing very well, unlike Jake, of her step- father's problems.

"I have, and I feel guilty at warning you off so I have a proposal to make, that is providing Jake is agreeable?"

They both turned to the recently designated stud who was only slowly realising where all this was going. Jake then tentatively nodded his approval particularly knowing that the relationship with Simone was no longer banned.

"But how will this work?" He asked eventually.

Simone and her mother appeared to commune wordlessly then Sophie spoke for them both.

"My need for your services Jake is much less than my daughter's so maybe on those occasions Simone can do without for a night."

She caught at Simone's hand and they both nodded in agreement. Then the daughter spoke.

"Actually we should remember that I'm off to Uni in a month."

The two women looked at each other then giggled like a couple of schoolgirls before Simone continued.

"But I'll be home for the odd weekend and for the holiday's so that will leave time to concentrate on getting my degree."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1303 milliseconds