• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Needy Widow

A Needy Widow

12

Monica Grayson stood impassively at the graveside as her husband's coffin was lowered into the earth. She betrayed none of the strange mixture of emotions she felt at that moment on her exquisite features.

Her petite form was dwarfed by the men lowering the coffin, as well as by the figures of the members of the family clustered around her.

In fact underneath the mask she had worn for the last several days was both grief for Leonard, her husband, who had surcumed to a long illness, together with relief from the constant demands made on any long-term carer.

Tyrone looked on from a respectful distance. He saw a shaft of sunlight reflected off Monica's fair hair. She was the only female mourner with out a hat. She wore every woman's old standby, a simple black dress, black patent-leather high-heeled shoes and "nearly black" shiny nylon stockings.

Tyrone guessed they were stockings from previous observation of her earlier in the summer. She had worn a billowing summer skirt as she had descended the stairs to the sunken garden where Tyrone had been working. A sudden swirl of wind had billowed Monica's skirt up.

Stockings and white panties, he recalled!

She had come to him to talk about plans for the garden. He had been the Grayson's gardener for five years and still called Monica "Ma'am."

Now Tyrone wondered idly what she was wearing underneath that black dress. Probably black all through, he mused.

Leonard had married Monica on her nineteenth birthday, almost eleven years ago. He was rich and getting richer every day, making several millions a year as a commodity broker. After only three years of marriage he had started to suffer from the disease that finally killed him.

Tyrone had noticed that Leonard's brother had been a fairly frequent visitor to the house until the last two years. He sometimes stayed the night in Monica's bedroom! Tyrone reckoned any young woman in her situation was entitled to a "little something on the side."

He smiled as he looked across at Monica's brother-in-law standing alongside his new blond wife. Tyrone thought she looked just a little tarty, and she clung to her husband's arm too tightly.

Tyrone was not an ambitious man. He knew what he liked and got enough of it to satisfy his needs.

He had won an athletics scholarship to college. He developed a taste for boning blond cheerleaders, of whom there were plenty. They seemed anxious to sample some black cock before they settled down and Tyrone was only too ready to oblige.

He intended to become a professional footballer but he had taken the precaution of studying horticulture. Just as well. Within six months of the start of his professional career, he had suffered an injury to his knee that closed that avenue for him.

His horticultural degree then came in handy. He got a series of jobs with civic amenities authorities before landing the job with the Graysons.

He had stayed with them ever since.

His main concern at the moment was what would happen to him in the immediate future. He realised that the house and grounds were too big for a woman like Mrs Grayson to manage alone. Would she sell up? He had a young cousin, Leroy, working as his under-gardener and his Aunt Bertha had been the Grayson's cook since before his time. There were a couple of maids from the other side of Aunt Bertha's family too.

Tyrone's family had a lot at stake with Mrs Grayson.

The group made their way back to the house for refreshments. Bertha and the maids looked after the family guests while Tyrone and Leroy ate in the kitchen as they usually did.

Tyrone pondered the instructions he had been given only two months previously. Why had she done that when she must have known her husband couldn't last much longer?

He wondered if she had been coming on to him. She hadn't tried to keep her skirt down when the wind took hold of it. And she had lightly touched him on the arm a couple of times. Perhaps he was losing his grip. Maybe he had missed a good chance. He shook his head. It was all idle conjecture, although his shapely mistress certainly appealed to him.

He admired her flat tummy, pert but not too big tits and that ass which wobbled so deliciously as she walked away. Most of all, he loved the way her body curved in just above her hips. He had never seen a body with such beautiful curves. He had often fantasised about running his hands all over them.

"What yuh daydreamin' 'bout now, Ty?" his Auntie asked from behind.

"Oh! Nothing particular," he lied.

After the funeral there were a lot of comings and goings connected to the estate. Then, two weeks after the interment Monica came down to the sunken garden where Tyrone was working.

He was digging and wore short trousers because of the heat. It had rained a little the previous day and the ground was still damp. Also the air was humid.

She still wore a little black velvet dress, patent leather high heels and sheer black nylons.

Tyrone warned her,

"The ground is a bit soft for those heels, Ma'am."

She smiled at him and he still couldn't help speculating on whether she was wearing black all the way through.

As she stepped forward despite his warning, Tyrone held out his arm which she took and held tightly.

"Thank you, Ty," she said.

Tyrone smiled back at her. She had never called him by that familiar abbreviation of his name before. They walked arm in arm to a bench near the swimming pool and sat down.

"I wanted to tell you there will be a lot of work going on at the house over the next three months. I'm going to open a girl's boarding school. It will be for the daughters of people servicing overseas who want or need to have their offspring back here. But I have to have a great many alterations done. It won't affect you so much as the others.

I've told them they won't be needed here until the work is done but they will be welcome back at the end of it. I said I would let them have their basic pay for three months. Do you think that's fair?"

"It's more than fair, Ma'am. It's very generous. We all wondered what was going to happen. It's good to know you won't be selling up!"

"Of course I'm not selling up. Where would I go? What would I do? I'm not qualified for anything. I've only completed the first year at college before I married Leonard. I'm a bit too young for a nursing home, you know!" she laughed.

She looked so lovely smiling up at him, holding on to his arm with her well manicured hand and with her nylon clad knee touching his. Tyrone felt her vulnerability. He wanted to protect her, soothe her and console her.

He moved the arm she was holding and slipped it round her shoulders. He was delighted as she relaxed against him. He felt the warmth of her body. He heard her sigh. His other hand reached round to lift her face towards him. He bent and kissed her very lightly. She didn't withdraw. He continued the kiss, increasing the pressure. She began to respond.

As her tongue flicked across his lips, Tyrone's cock took control of his brain. He kissed Monica harder. Then he rolled onto the damp grass, pulling her on top of him. He reached down to pull up her dress. She opened her legs and he unzipped to allow his cock out. His hand was on Monica's panties now. He ripped them off, noting in passing that they were, as he had suspected, black. She was feeling his cock, positioning it so he could enter her. He thrust his hips up and felt himself sliding slowly into her tight cunt.

"Ouch! I haven't been fucked lately, Ty!" she admonished him.

He grinned at her, "I'll try and be gentle this time, Ma'am," he replied.

"And don't be silly. For goodness sake, you can't call me Ma'am during a fuck. Call me Monica any time we're alone"

She smiled and began easing his cock further into her. She was very wet and after a few moments he got the whole of his very stiff prick into her. He held her tightly and rolled the pair of them over, so she was underneath him.

He started thrusting vigorously into her and she was responding in kind.

His hands felt cold wetness.

"You're lying in a puddle," he told her.

"Who the fuck cares! Just keep that beautiful prick of yours going, Ty" she cried.

She dug her nails into Ty's back, tearing his T-shirt as she came, almost screaming in ecstasy. Tyrone was so thrilled to feel his mistress enjoying his cock that he neglected to tell her he was coming until his first load was shooting into her cunt.

Then he said it, "I'm coming, Monica!"

He needn't have worried. She flung her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Thank you, Ty. That was a lovely fuck. Are you up for it again?"

His cock had popped out momentarily. He knelt in front of her as she propped herself up on her elbows. Then she took hold of his cock and began to massage it.

She looked at him and smiled. He grinned back at her. He almost willed her to take his cock in her mouth.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the still dripping end.

"Mmm... that doesn't taste too bad at all. I think I could get to like your cum, Ty," she told him, still smiling.

With that she enveloped his prick with her pretty mouth.

Tyrone felt he had gone to heaven. Even in his wildest dreams he hadn't dared envisage his employer sucking his cock! He was up to size within a couple of minutes

He pushed her down into the muddy puddle and made to mount her again. She reached up and tore the remains of his T-shirt off. Almost as a retaliation, he grasped the neck of her black dress and ripped the dress all the way down the front. She just giggled at him. So he tore her black satin and lace bra off too and the tiny black satin waist slip.

She held his cock against her cunt lips. He drove it energetically into her. Monica had several noisy orgasms before Tyrone told her he was coming again.

"Just shoot your cum in my cunt, Ty. I'm not on the pill, but it doesn't matter. The worst thing that could happen would be if I got pregnant. That wouldn't be such a bad thing, would it?" she asked.

"Do you really want a black baby, Monica?" Tyrone asked her.

"Just at this moment I don't give a fuck," she replied.

They relaxed, holding each other close to keep Tyrone's now limp cock inside her.

Then she laughed as she said,

"Oh! Ty, I love the way you fuck me. I wanted to get you to fuck me before but you seemed reluctant."

"I was frightened to make a pass at you in case you took offence. Then it might have been the whole family's jobs gone. I didn't want to risk it," he told her.

"If you'd made a subtle enough pass it wouldn't matter. As long as you're ready to accept a 'NO' from a girl. After all very few women ever object to being wanted, it's just the refusal of some men to take no for an answer that's the problem."

They stood up. Tyrone put on his boxers and his gardening shorts, but Monica had difficulty getting enough of her tattered clothes together to cover herself.

"You'll have to go up to the house and get me some things," she told him, "I'll go and have a dip in the pool, You can't see the water from the house so I'll be safe there as long as you don't take too long, Ty darling."

He felt a warm glow at the name she had just called him and soon returned with some clothes.

Monica walked slowly back to the house while Tyrone finished the digging he had started earlier.

Mrs Monica Grayson was tied up with business for the next two days, so Tyrone saw little of her.

On the very next day following her return, she came down to the garden where he was working. She came over and kissed him lightly. He noted she wore a simple little black velvet dress and he wondered if she had repaired the torn one or bought another.

Then she made him walk her over to the pool.

"You know, Ty, I didn't expect to like you so much. I thought you were a bit of a womaniser after you began fucking Leonard's nurses," she said.

He made as if to protest.

"Don't spoil things by denying it, Ty. I know full well you fucked at least four of them over the years," she was laughing now, he was pleased to see.

"The last one was very lucky. She'd only been married just over a year when you got her pregnant. Fortunately her husband was very understanding and very much in love with her. He accepted her black baby and treated it as if it belonged to him. You really should have stuck to the unmarried ones, Ty."

"She never mentioned that she was married. I remember her well. Sally made all the running as far as the sex was concerned," he protested.

"Never mind, Ty. One thing we should get straight between us from the start is a 'no strings' policy. I will make no claims on you and you must make none on me. You understand?" she raised an eyebrow.

It sounded too good to be true. It was just the sort of arrangement Tyrone would have suggested if she had asked him. He readily agreed. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at him with that bewitching grin that sent a tingle up his spine.

Then she raised the hem of her dress, displaying some white satin and lace.

"Look, Ty! I'm not in mourning underneath any more. I'll have to keep wearing black on top for a while but no more black underwear for me for now," she informed him.

"I want you to do something for me, Ty," she went on, "It's my thirtieth birthday today and as a present, I'd like you to indulge me in a little fancy I've had for some time now. Will you do it for me?"

"I'll do anything in my power for you, Monica," was the reply.

With that she turned, walked over to the pool and started down the steps, shoes, stockings and all.

"I'm wearing far too much in this hot weather and I need to cool off," she smiled back at him, "Now come and fuck me in the pool."

She continued down the steps until she stood with the water above her waist. Tyrone realised she had prepared for this because she wasn't wearing her watch. But it was a command he wanted to obey.

He tore off his own clothes and entered the pool. They wrapped their arms around each other. They kissed passionately, open-mouthed. Tyrone pulled her dress up and took hold of her panties to pull them down.

"Tear them off like you did last time," she told him.

He did it and shoved his cock into her roughly. He didn't want her to think he was a wimp who would just do her bidding. But she didn't seem to mind.

Tyrone felt her legs around his waist, her hands on his ass cheeks trying to pull him further into her as they fucked each other enthusiastically to their first mutual orgasm. Tyrone had a great feeling as he shot his load of cum into the woman who was screaming her own orgasm at the same time. It was great timing that produced a perfect fuck for both of them. They laughed and kissed, breathless with their efforts. They stayed wrapped around each other with Tyrone's soft cock still inside Monica's cunt. She was especially pleased.

"That was fantastic, Ty darling," she cried, " I loved coming together like that. It was wonderful. The best fuck I ever had!"

"Don't tell me no-one has ever taken the trouble to fuck you properly. Not just fuck you but to make love to you at the same time?"

"Not that I was ever aware of," she said, "And were you making love to me, Ty darling?"

"What do you think, Monica darling?" Tyrone replied, enigmatically.

She laughed and said, "Come on we'd better get back to the house. There's only the two of us, so we can go just as we are."

That evening, Monica cooked her first meal for several years. It wasn't brilliant but it wasn't a disaster either. After the meal, she took Tyrone up to her bedroom and there they played and fondled each other as they undressed. Then they climbed in between the satin sheets and fucked.

Later they sucked and licked each other in the sixty-nine position for a while. She told him how much she enjoyed the depth to which he could get his tongue in her cunt. And he told her how good she was at sucking his prick.

" I just love the taste of your cum, Ty darling," she said.

"And I love the taste of your cum-juice too," he replied.

They agreed they were made for each other as they fucked their way languidly through half the night.

Tyrone was emboldened enough to suggest ass fucking her and Monica acquiesced.

"I'll do anything you want, Ty darling. Fuck me any way you like."

He buttered his cock and introduced it into her tight asshole gently.

"Are you an asshole virgin, Monica darling?" Tyrone asked her.

"No, but it's been a hell of a long time..." she trailed off.

He eased it into her a few millimetres at a time until he had the lot inside her. Then he started thrusting in, at the same time caressing one of her tits and fingering her clit. It did the trick for both of them. Monica squealed her orgasm just as Tyrone shot his cum into her asshole.

Later, as they relaxed on the cum-stained sheets, she told him something of her history.

She had gone to college at eighteen and was co-opted into the cheer leader team. She had met a footballer who had persuaded her out of her virginity and given nothing in return except frustration. For several weeks she had 'gone off' men but then some of the other girls dragged her into an escapade that changed her outlook.

There were three of them and they first drank some cheap booze, then crept down into the men's shower room, locking themselves into one of the cubicles.

Eventually the men came back from their game, showered and dressed, then most departed. But a group of six black players were still in the large circular communal bath. The girls dared each other and eventually they emerged. The naked men chased, the girls shrieked and eventually the girls were all caught, carried across and thrown into the bath. Then the men got in with them and the fun of group fucking started. The girls each had to deal with two men, so they ended up brazenly sucking one guy while the other fucked her from behind. Then they changed round.

After that they changed partners. All three girls ended up being fucked by all six men, and they admitted to having had a whale of a time.

Also they had a date for the following week. The men took them out to a disco, then back to someone's apartment where they enjoyed a night-time of endless cunt fucking, asshole fucking and cock sucking.

Monica continued her story, "I was well on my way to becoming a black cock whore but that was the end of the term. During the holiday I met Leonard and was mightily impressed by him. There is a lot to be said for the attractions of wealth and power, you know. Put against the attractions of becoming a full-blown black cock slut, there wasn't much of a contest. We had a whirlwind romance and wed on my nineteenth birthday."

"I made my choice, so I really got what I bargained for in a big way. I've ended up with no children, not much sex and a whole lot of money."

Tyrone was astonished at her candid revelations. He would have liked to have been the one to have given Monica her first fuck by a black cock. But he could hardly blame her for having indulged in some previous orgies with black men.

And she already knew a little about his own past. He told her he had fucked plenty of blond cheerleaders when he was at college.

"I'll do my damnedest to make up to you for your lost time, Monica" Tyrone said helpfully, "You can be my BBC slut as much as you like."

"I love being your slut, Ty. But just wait until we have a load of nubile young girls here. I intend to have about sixty girls at first. About a third of them will be in the seventeen/eighteen age group, with two other younger groups. Now, I said no ties which means we're both free to fuck whoever we like, but I have to insist you keep your hands off the younger girls. Fuck the older ones if they let you. But nobody under age. Is that understood? Is it a deal, Ty?" she inquired.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Needy Widow

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds