• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighbor in Need...

A Neighbor in Need...

A Neighbor in Need is a Fuck Indeed

While living in a small retirement community I found that neighbors could be more than just good friends. We had moved to Florida and were renting a house in retirement subdivision. The closest town was 30 miles away. Our new next door neighbors were very friendly. George was 55 years old and his wife Annie was 20 years younger (35). At the time I was only 23 years old and my wife was 20. We became very good friends with George and Annie, going over there for dinner or them coming over in the evening to play cards.

Annie was a very attractive woman and every time I was around her I'd find myself lusting after her. It never failed; I'd get a hard on when ever I saw her. She was from France and she came to the United States when she was 19 with her first husband. She divorced him and then married George.

As time went on they started to open up. George told me one day that he had a prostate problem and had surgery to try to correct it, but it left him impudent. Then another time Annie and I was sitting around talking and she told me that her and George hadn't had sex in three years.

"Dam, that would drive me up a wall" I said

"It does,” she said

"Can't George do anything about it?" I asked

"No, the doctors said there’s nothing they can do" she replied

"Can't he get a hard-on?" I asked

"Yes, but his dick is only about 2 inches long when it’s hard and I can't feel it when we have sex"

About six months later we moved 50 miles away to a bigger city. We had become very good friends and on the weekends we would either go up to their house or they would come down to ours. One weekend when they were down George asked me if I could install a ceiling fan in their family room. I agreed and Monday I went up to their house to install it.

It was late Monday when I arrived so they asked me to spend the night and install it the next day. That evening we sat around talking as usual then Annie got up and left the room. When she returned she was wearing silk pajamas. She looked stunning in them; her big breasts and nipples were visible thought her top and it took all I had to control myself.

Now George worked for the dog track in Florida printing up their flyers and race schedules. He'd leave for the track early in the morning to set up the printing press.

Tuesday Morning I woke around 8:00am and I got up, put on my robe and went out to the kitchen. George was already gone and Annie was doing the dishes. I sat on the other side of the counter from her. I noticed that she was only wearing the top to her pajamas and not the bottoms.

I watched and we talked as she did dishes. Then as she started drying and putting them away I got the surprise of my life. She turned around in order to put away some plates in the cupboard across from where I was sitting. As she reached up to put them away her top rode up revealing her naked ass; it was a sight to behold.

The thought of her naked turned me on and my cock started to come to life. Annie kept reaching high or bending over giving me an eye full of her loveliness. My cock was now hard as a rock and all I wanted to do was stick it in her pretty little pussy. After she was done she said she had to do some sewing and she went to the bedroom where I slept. I followed her in to the bedroom and sat down on the bed, she got her sewing stuff out and knelt down on the floor and began working on it.

Annie was facing me as she worked on her sewing. This gave me a view of her big luscious breasts, her top was half unbuttoned and whenever she leaned over I could see down her top. As she pinned up around the hem she had to reposition herself.

Slowly she moved around the material till her rear was facing me. Seeing she was on her knee's bent over, her top didn't cover her ass at all and I could see her whole ass and beautiful pussy. Her pussy looked so inviting, it was wet with her creamy white love juices. That’s when it dawned on me, "Damn she’s horny too, she must be doing this to entice me".

Her love juices was dripping down from between her open pussy lips. My eyes were fixed on her clit and love hole. As I stared at her clit I saw it move and her fuck hole open and close with a contraction.

"Her pussy’s throbbing, she wants to fuck,” I thought to myself

Slowly I slipped of the bed and knelt down behind her. I reached out and ran my fingers down her wet slit to her love button then back up to her open love tunnel. Then I slid my finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh yea, I was hoping you'd get the idea" she said as she parted her legs even further.

"I want it bad, my pussy needs a good fuckin"

Hearing her say, that I moved in closer and opened my robe. My cock was rock hard and throbbing as I entered her little fuck hole. She was so wet and her pussy was contracting like wild as my cock penetrated her.

"That’s it, give it to me, fuck my horny pussy" she cried out as I rammed my cock hard into her fuck hole.

I kept up a steady pace fucking her till she was bucking like mad against my cock. Fucking her doggy style was incredible. Her love juices was running down over my aching balls and each time I thrust my cock into her, my balls would smack up against her clit driving her wild.

"Oh Godddd, don't stop, Your going to make me cuummm" she moaned

I could feel her pussy start to tighten and I knew she was on the verge of letting go so I reached around and slid my hand between her legs and started tickling her clit with my fingers. With my other hand I grabbed her sweet little ass and slowly inserted a finger into her puckered little asshole.

"OOOHHHH YEAAA, I'm cummming babe," she cried out as she climaxed.

I kept pound her wet pussy as she came. Then I felt my cock enlarging getting bigger and bigger and I knew it was time to fill her sweet pussy with my hot cum. So with one more thrust I pushed it in just as far as it would go then held it there.

"I'm SQUIRTING" I yelled as my cock shot cum deep inside of her, filling her till it oozed out and down her legs. We just sat there with my cock still in her pussy trying to catch our breath. Then she pulled forward letting my cock fall from her pussy.

"Now let me lick our cum off that big cock of yours" she said as she turned around and pushed me back.

Annie dove down between my legs and began licking up all the cum off my still hard shaft and balls. Her tongue was warm and wet as she continued to lick and suck me bringing me to another orgasm.

"That was so wonderful, Its been so long since I've had a good hard cock inside of me" she said with a smile.

We lay there together kissing and hugging each other till we dosed off. Now whenever we get a chance and were alone we make love.

The story doesn't end here; it’s just the beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Neighbor in Need...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds