A Neighborly Bet

"Christi," I said, pulling away from her, "are you sure about this? I don't want..."

Before I could say anything else, she kissed me again, firmly and passionately. I felt her hand slide down to my ass and pull my hips in even closer, pushing my re-hardening cock against her leg again.

"I know about the bet," she told me.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Yep. I overheard Joe on the phone telling his fishing buddy about it," she told me, still holding me tight.

I looked at her questioningly. "And, you're ok with this?" I asked.

"I'm pissed off at him for making this bet with you, but if he doesn't want me, then the hell with him," she said, leaning in and kissing my neck.

"Joe hasn't touched me in months,"she continued, whispering as she started nibbling on my neck and unbuttoning my shirt. "The last time we had sex was on his birthday, and that lasted all of thirty seconds!"

"Joe's a fool," I told her, as I pulled her in and kissed her again.

Christi whimpered again as I held her tight and slid my hands slowly up and down her back, eventually landing on her ass.

Cupping her cheeks in my hands, I pulled her in tight to me, pressing my hard cock against her mound.

"Oh my god," she said softly as we parted. "It's been so long."

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"My bed," she said quickly, taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

As soon as we walked in to her bedroom, I grabbed her from behind and pulled her in tight.

I pressed my cock against her ass as I slid my hands from her hips up and around to her breasts. I cupped them and softly squeezed them as I pulled her shoulders back and started kissing her neck.

Christi sighed loudly as my lips worked on the sensitive skin below and behind her ear, and I began gently pinching her nipples, which were quickly getting hard under her dress.

She began to moan and grind her ass against me, turning her head and offering up more of her neck.

After a couple of minutes, I slowly slid one hand down her body. She moaned louder as my fingers glided across her belly, and then got even louder when they reached her mound.

"Ohhh yessss!" she whimpered, as I pressed my fingers against her pussy. Her hips started moving forward, pressing against my hand, and then back against my cock.

Soon after, she turned and started to kiss me again. "Please fuck me," she begged. "I want it so bad!"

I slid one hand up her back until it reached the zipper at the top of her dress. I slowly lowered it as I leaned in and nibbled on her neck again.

When the zipper was all the way down, I put both hands on her hips and gently pushed her back.

"Show me," I said.

Smiling at me, Christi shrugged the straps off of her shoulders, and then wiggled the dress down her body until it lay in a heap on the floor, bunched up around her ankles.

"Very nice," I told her, as my eyes traveled up and down her body. She was standing in front of me wearing a black silk thong, thigh-high stocking, and her heels.

"Do you like?" she asked, stepping out of the dress and turning around for me.

"Oh yeah!" I replied, as I admired her firm ass and long, lean legs. Her tits, while sagging just slightly, were still nice and full, and her nipples stood out hard and round.

"I don't recognize those panties from our shopping trip, though," I told her.

"They're not," she said quietly, stepping back towards me.

"I went shopping again after I found out about the bet. I decided that if he's willing to take a gamble on something like me, then I was going to not only make sure that you did win, but I wanted to sweeten the prize, too."

She pressed her body against mine and kissed me, and then slowly lowered herself to her knees.

As soon as she was kneeling, Christi reached up and started to unbuckle my pants. She lowered them down my legs, leaving my boxers.

"Oh my," she whispered, looking at the tent in my boxers. "Is that all for me?"

"Every bit of it," I told her, as she hooked her fingers under the elastic waistband.

She slowly started to slide them down, pausing when my hard cock slowed her progress.

Her eyes still glued to my bulge, she quickly, but gently, yanked my boxers down, freeing my stiff shaft.

"Ohhh," she gasped. "You're right. You are definitely not Joe!"

She helped me step out of my discarded clothes, and then wrapped her fingers around my pole.

"Oh my god!" she whispered. "I can barely get my fingers around you!"

"Ohhh yeahh!" she said next, as she brought her other hand up to my shaft.

She stacked one on top of the other and smiled up at me."Two hands on you, and there's still more to spare!" she gasped.

Christi began to slowly stroke my cock with both hands as she looked up at me. "This is a thick cock!" she said softly.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she leaned in and kissed the tip of my rod. She them slid out her soft tongue, and started to flick it all around the head.

"Mmmm," I moaned, as I stepped back and leaned against her dresser.

"You like that?" she asked, as she briefly stopped her tongue from sliding across my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I replied.

"Mmm. Good," she whispered, just before leaning in and wrapping her lips around the head.

"Oh, yeah!" I gasped, as she slowly slid her lips down the length of my shaft. She stopped with about two inches still left, and slowly slid her lips back.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, as she let my rod fall from her mouth. "Your cock fills up my mouth so much!"

"Just wait until you see how well it fills up your pussy," I replied, taking a hold of her ponytail and pulling her head forward again.

Christi moaned and started bobbing her excitedly head up and down my shaft, bringing one hand up to stroke what she couldn't get in her mouth.

I looked down at her, and I saw that her other hand had slid under her panties, moving in small, short motions.

"Oh yeahhh!" I moaned, as Christi began to suck my cock faster.

The more she went on, the more Christi began to moan and the deeper she tried to take me. She was attacking my hard cock with an inspired enthusiasm that was making me even harder.

Finally, after a few minutes, she leaned back and let my cock, now shiny with her saliva, slide out from between her lips. I noticed, though, that her hands was still between her legs.

"I need a break," she gasped, still stroking my shaft. "Your cock is SO thick! It's nice and long, too!"

"Give me your hand," I told her, offering her mine.

She removed her fingers from around my pole and placed her hand in mine.

"Give me your other hand, too," I said.

She slid her hand from between her legs and offered it up to me.

While she was still on her knees, I took her second hand, fingers coated with her juices, and brought it to my lips.

Looking down at her, I slid first one, then a second finger into my mouth and licked off her pussy nectar.

Christi moaned loudly as my tongue cleaned off her fingers, and I held her other hand firmly.

I released her fingers from my lips, and helped her stand. I pulled her body in to mine and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my hard cock against her panties.

Christi moaned against my mouth as I slowly started walking her backwards toward her bed, our lips still attached.

When we reached the side of her bed, I slowly pushed her back until she was sitting.

Her hands reached up for my pole and she leaned in to kiss it again, but I stopped her and pushed her shoulders back.

"It's your turn," I told her.

As she lay back, I reached over and grabbed a pillow. Raising her hips, I slid the pillow underneath her ass, and then knelt between her spread legs.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, as I started kissing up her inner thigh. "You don't have to. Joe never..."

"I WANT to!" I told her, switching to the other leg. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"Ohhh!" she moaned, as I leaned in and kissed her moist panties. "No!"

"Good," I replied. "And I don't want to hear what Joe won't do, or doesn't like, unless it's something that YOU really like, or want!"

I began to trace the edges of her panties with my tongue as she moaned and started rocking her hips as she whimpered an 'ok.'

I had both of her legs over my shoulders as I continued to tease her, until she reached down and grabbed my head and pulled my face in tight.

"Ohh my god!" she moaned loudly. "Please don't tease me anymore!"

I reached up and pulled the wet silk aside, and then slowly dragged my tongue from her wet, seeping pussy all the way up to her stiff clit.

"Ohhh yeaahhh!" she growled, arching her hips into my face as my tongue flicked across her clit.

I started slowly licking along both sides of her clit shaft, occasionally dipping my tongue back down to her wet hole and dragging her juices back up her slit.

Christi's moaning was getting louder, and the more attention I paid to her clit, especially her right side and the tip, the more she bucked her hips up and down.

A couple of minutes later, I reached up and slid my fingers under the waistband of her panties. Trying to help me slide them down her legs, she raised her hips up.

After I slipped them over her heel-clad feet, I tossed them up unto her chest, where they landed on her tits. She raised her head, and asked, "Do you want to take my stockings off, too?"

"Nope," I replied, leaning back in and resuming my oral assault on her clit.

"Ohhh godddd!" she moaned, collapsing back on the bed and grabbing the sheets tightly.

I wanted to prolong the teasing as much as I could, so I slid my tongue back down to her slit and slowly dragged it down to her wet opening.

I spread her pussy open with my fingers and slowly started sliding my tongue in and out of her, pressing it up against the top.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned, as I began rubbing her clit with my nose while I tongue-fucked her.

I then slid my tongue out and pushed back on her legs, raising her ass. I dragged the wet tip of my tongue down, until I reached her tight, puckered asshole.

I quickly, and lightly flicked my tongue across her backdoor, and I heard a sharp intake of breath at first, and then a sigh and moan.

I teased her asshole for a while, and then slid my tongue back up to her clit and started playing there.

Once I found her sweet spot on her clit, which was just at the bottom right side, I concentrated my attention there for a while, drawing more gasps and moans from her.

I was alternating the speed and pressure of my tongue, but staying in that spot, for another couple of minutes, until she reached down and grabbed my head again and raised her hips against my face.

As she tried to pull me in hard, I quickly slid my face over and wrapped my lips completely around her clit.

I began to gently suck on her clit and Christi moaned long and loud.

"Ooohhhh yeaahhhhh!" she gasped. "Ohhh my gooodddddd!"

She instinctively pulled her legs up, so I brought a finger to her wet pussy. While I continued to suck on her clit a little more firmly, I started to slide a finger inside her hot, wet hole.

"Ohh yeahh!" she groaned. "That's good! Oh my god! Yes!"

I soon added a second finger to the first, and started sliding them in and out, applying pressure to the top of her warm cavern.

I released her clit from between my lips and started flicking my tongue slowly across her sweet spot again, as I began sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy faster.

"Oh yess!" she gasped, dropping her hands back down to the bed and grabbing the sheets again. "Right there! Oh my god, yes!"

Soon, she started moaning almost non-stop as my tongue and fingers continued. "Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeaahhhhhhh!" she cried softly.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed seconds later. "Oh yess! Oh my god! Yess!"

I felt her pussy start to squeeze my fingers as she started shaking and bucking her hips up against my face.

"Ohhh god! Oh yeahhh!" she whimpered as I slowed my actions. "Holy shit!"

After her body stopped quivering, she collapsed onto the bed. I took one last swipe at her clit with my tongue, and then slowly slid my fingers out of her soaking wet pussy.

Christi's juices had flowed out so much that my hand was wet up to my wrist, and I smiled, wiping them off on her belly as I started to rise. The pillow under her ass was soaked with a huge wet spot.

I leaned in and slid my hard cock along her wet slit as I got to my feet. Christi's body jumped as the head brushed against her clit. I looked down at her body, which was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Holy crap!" she exclaimed. "You've got a magic tongue!"

"I'm glad you like it," I told her, as I started sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it in her juices.

"Ohh yeahh!" she breathed, feeling me line up my cock with her hot, wet hole.

"Are you ready?" I asked, pressing my cock in just a bit.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "I want to feel you inside me!"

"Are you sure?" I asked, smiling down at her.

"YeSSS!" she yelled, as I plunged my shaft forward, burying it deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, as I leaned in and shoved my cock as deep as it would go. "Your cock feels so good!"

I gave her another minute to get used to my pole, and then started sliding it back.

"Oh yeah!" she moaned. "That's so gooood!"

Christi wrapped her legs around my waist and hooked her ankles together, holding me in close, as I leaned in and began fucking her tight pussy.

"Ohh yeaaahhh!" she moaned softly, as I slowly moved my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her in short strokes.

I felt her heels pressing on my ass as she pulled me in with every thrust, and her stocking rubbing against my waist.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "You feel so big!"

I then leaned back, standing straight, opened her legs, and hooked them in my arms.

I pulled her towards me, slamming my hips against hers, and causing her to yelp and grunt. I spread my legs a little, and then started taking longer strokes, sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her pussy.

Christi moaned and gasped as I started sliding my cock all the way out of her wet pussy, and then plunging it right back in.

I started teasing her by sliding just the head in and out of her, and then every few strokes burying my rod deep inside her, then continuing with just the head.

Taking both of her legs, I raised them and draped her feet over my shoulders. As I held her legs together, I started fucking her fast and hard.

"Oh shit!" she yelled, feeling my cock pound into her pussy. "Yes! Fuck me! Oh god! Fuck me!"

I continued slamming my cock into her, and she continued to yell and moan. After a few minutes, I slammed into her one more time, and slowly slid my pole out of her.

I let her legs drop as Christi moaned in frustration, and I reached down and grabbed my cock, wet and dripping with her juices.

Taking my hard shaft, I started slapping it against her clit. Christi jumped, and then started moaning, as I slapped and slid my cock all around her bud.

I then stood back and told her to roll over. Staying on the bed, she rolled on to her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back, until she fell flat on the bed, and her legs were hanging off the edge.

"Put your feet on the floor," I told her, as I slapped my cock against her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as she stood, bent over and wiggling her ass at me.

Standing behind her, I slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, from her clit up to her pussy, and then lined it up.

Holding tight to her hips, I thrust forward, burying my cock dep inside her again.

"Oooph!" she grunted, feeling me slam back in. "Ohhh yeahhh!"

Keeping a firm grip on her hips, I started fucking her again, once more varying the depth of my strokes. I would sometimes give her just the head sliding in and out, and other times give her the entire length.

"Oh yeas!" she cried, as I began to fuck her harder. "That feels so good!"

I slid my hands from her hips back to her ass, and grabbed a hold of her soft cheeks.

Placing my thumbs near the crack of her ass, I lifted her cheeks, forcing more of the underside of her clit to rub against my shaft as it slid in and out.

"Ohhh yeahhh," she moaned. "Fuck me!"

I continued thrusting fast and hard, and then pulled out.

Christi lay there moaning, as I slowly slid my cockhead up her backside and rubbed it against her tight asshole.

She breathed in sharply as I rubbed her juices along her tight pucker, and then started moaning again and pushing back slightly.

I slid my cock back down, and plunged the entire length back in. Christi gasped and continued pushing back against me, and I placed a thumb on her asshole.

I slowed my thrusting down as I massaged her backdoor, and she moaned and sighed.

"Yesss" I heard her whimper softly, as I started pushing my thumb against her ass.

I started to fuck her a little faster as I pushed my thumb in a little more, and Christi moaned louder and pushed back harder against me.

I soon had my thumb one knuckle deep in her tight ass, and she was gasping. Placing her hands on the bed, she began moving her ass back and forth as she pushed back.

Her ass soon relaxed, and I was sliding my entire thumb in and out. I was alternating my thumb and cock, one in deep, one in shallow, as I fucked her.

"Ohhh yeahhhh!" Christi began groaning loudly. "Fuck me! Please fuck me hard!"

At her request, I picked up speed and intensity with both my hips and my hand, and she collapsed on the bed and began shaking.

I slid my thumb all the way into her ass and started fucking her pussy with long, fast strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she yelped. "I'm cumming! Oh yeah! I'm cumming!"

She began shaking even more, and I felt a sudden gush of fluid surging over my balls and between our legs as her orgasm swept over her. I buried my cock in deep, filling her pussy with my shaft and her ass with my thumb.

When her body stopped shaking, I started bucking my hips against her and wiggling my thumb in her ass. Christi continued to moan softly.

I saw her begin to move again, and I started moving back and forth once more.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, as she looked over her shoulder at me. "You're still hard?"

"Yes, I am," I replied, smiling at her.

"You haven't cum yet?" she asked.

"No, but I'm getting close," I told her as I continued slowly fucking her.

"Holy crap!" she replied, collapsing on the bed.

I grabbed onto both of her hips again, and began slamming in to her once more. Her pussy was so wet that her juices were sloshing as I thrust back and forth.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. "Oh my god fuck meeee!"

"I'm cumming!" she yelled loudly. "Oh god, I'm cumming again!"

"Oh, yeah," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum too!"

"Ohh!" Christi exclaimed, moving forward. "Pull out!"

Grabbing a tight grip on the base of my shaft, I pulled out just before my balls exploded. Christi quickly got down on her knees and wrapped her fingers around my cock and plunged her mouth down over it.

"Oh, damn!" I grunted, as I released my grip and I felt my cum spew into her mouth. I grabbed a hold of her head and held it tight, pulling it in, as my balls emptied themselves.

I could here Christi moaning as I continued to squirt, and I could feel her mouth squeezing as she swallowed it all.

Finally, my cock began to deflate, and I leaned onto the bed for support.

Christi let mt soft shaft fall from her mouth and fell back on her heels.

"Mmmm," she moaned, licking her lips. "Holy shit!"

"Oh yeah," I breathed. "I agree."

I fell onto her bed, and she got on and lay next to me.

"Thank you," she said a couple of minutes later, sliding her hand across my chest. "That was unbelievable!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds