A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 01

I find myself awake in the dark again; something has woken me but I don't know what. Suddenly I hear a woman's scream and my heart leaps into my throat in fear as I sit up, the sheet falling from my naked body. My pulse is rapid as I listen intently: silence save the soft movement of the leaves outside and my breathing.

The shriek comes again and I recall what it must be: foxes mating. I remember as a child going camping with my parents and being terrified by the sound then, even after Dad explained what it was. I continue listening but hear no more. I am awake now and cannot resist the temptation to rise, naked as before and go down stairs.

Once again, I open the back door and stand looking out before stepping outside. The full moon is low but overhead the sky is cloudy and, as I cross the garden, a fine, gentle rain begins. It is cool, not cold, a gentle prickling on my bare skin that begins to sparkle in the moonlight. I feel the urge to pee so I simply spread my legs as I look down. My trickle begins and the moonshine turns it into a rippling ribbon of shining silver. Without volition I reach out, my fingers touching the falling fluid and I am surprised by how hot it is. I cup my hand over my vulva and feel the hot fluid flow over my skin as I did yesterday morning in my panties. Still peeing, I sink to my knees then lie back on the rain and now piss wet grass as my fingers begin rubbing my gushing pussy. Fuck, I feel so wanton and horny! Piss is spraying over my thighs and abdomen as my fingers pump in and out; I begin to gasp and moan as my excitement builds.

My pee has finished but I have not: three fingers piston in and out of my cunny as the thumb rubs my clit. My cries grow louder and my back arches, raising my hips off the grass. My mind is filled with the image of Meg's face as I imagine her staring at my gushing sex. I gasp her name and with that my orgasm explodes, bright bolts of pleasure shooting through my body. I scream softly as a second wave hits before slumping back, utterly spent.

The rain is falling more heavily and I can feel it running off my body as if wanting to purify me again as the aftershocks of my climax pass. "Oh Sam, darling!" I sit up startled. Did I just hear Meg's voice or was it my imagination? I look over to the gate; what's that? A pale form in the moonlight: a shoulder, an arm and a naked breast? Suddenly, the moon is covered by cloud and the world is plunged into darkness. I scramble to my feet and take a step but then dare not move as the blackness is so complete. Was that someone by the gate or a trick of the light? I listen carefully but can hear nothing over the soft susurration of the rain.

A glimmer of moonlight reappears but I can see no one by the gate. Perhaps it was just the outline of the hedge in the hard silver light I think to myself as I head back indoors.

I head to the bathroom to find a towel and dry myself. Turning the light on I notice that my feet are muddy so I turn on the shower; that'll warm me up too. I wash quickly but find myself, as so often, luxuriating in the warm water caressing my body. I realize that I am getting very tired so I turn off the shower, towel myself dry and flop into bed to return to sleep.

Continued in Part 2...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds