A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 04

"Certainly," I say and rise to put the kettle on. "That was a wonderfully kinky way to start the day, though." As I pour the boiling water into the tea pot there is a knock at the front door. I head into the hall to answer the door and my hand is on the latch when I hear Meg behind me.

"Are you planning to open the door like that?" she asks looking down and I remember that I too am naked. However, I have also recognised the outline of the person at the door.

"Yes, I am. Is that a problem?" I hear Meg gasp and hear her step back out of sight as I open the door. "Morning Bex; please, come in." Her eyes are wide but she is smiling at the sight of me.

"I wish I could have walked down here like that," she tells me, nodding at my naked body. "Here, this is for you and Meg. Hello Meg," she adds as Meg steps out from hiding to come and stand next to me.

"Sam, you are a complete exhibitionist!" Meg scolds, "That could have been any... no, you recognised Bex through the glass didn't you?"

"I did," I confirm as I open the letter that is hand addressed simply to 'Ms Sam Cummings and Ms Meg Dike'. I read it out loud for Meg's benefit, "It says, 'Dearest Meg and Sam, Ms Erica Shaw cordially invites you to an intimate gathering at 2 Ladywood Lane, Frehurst on Saturday 11th June at 4:30 pm. Dress code: None. Please enter through the rear garden gate. RSVP.' That's this afternoon... and it's from Erica."

"If there's no dress code then why bother to put 'Dress code: None' on the invitation?" wonders Meg and Bex laughs.

"No, silly, it means, like literally 'none' so come as you are now: naked" Bex explains.

"Erica Shaw is hosting a naked gathering?" Meg exclaims incredulously. "Will everyone be naked?" she asks to which Bex nods.

"So, will you and Katie be there?" I ask her and she hesitates, "or has Miss Katie forbidden answering questions again?" and her cheeks colour slightly.

"Um, we might be... please don't ask me any more about it," Bex pleads.

"Okay, Bex, no more about the gathering but I do have another question: does Erica know about you and Katie?" Bex bites her lip but gives a little nod. "Thank you Bex," I say as I wrap her in a hug. The next thing I know is that Meg has stepped behind Bex and wrapped her arms around her too, making her the filling in a female flesh sandwich. Bex stiffens momentarily but then relaxes with a soft sigh.

When we break apart after a minute or two, Bex looks very happy. "Thanks guys, that was lovely."

"You're very welcome, Bex. You deserved it for rescuing us last night," Meg tells her.

"See you later," I tell her, "We'll act surprised to see you," I add with a wink.

When I close the door behind Bex, Meg asks, "Well, what are we to make of this?"

"Well, Erica did say when I met her at the dance that she'd have to invite me over to tea one day. Do you thing that's what this is?" I smile.

"You know, that might just be what it is. I always knew you had a really sexy side, Sam. Maybe Ms Sh... Erica sensed it too."

"Or maybe she's had reports from Katie about what we've been getting up too running around in the woods and so we qualify to join the Ladywood Naturists!" I suggest. "I guess we'll find out this afternoon. "What shall we do for the next five hours or so?"

"Shall we find out about getting the tattoo? I don't mean actually get it done but we could look into it. I'm not sure I'd want a newly applied and probably sore tattoo when we're going to be naked with who knows who." I have to agree.

So we dress, reluctantly, and drive into town. After a little searching we find the tattoo parlour: Lil's Tattoos and Piercings. We walk in and I'm surprised to find it is just a single large room with tattoo designs and photos all over the walls. Down one side is a workbench covered in containers, boxes, bottles and bits of paper with a sink at one end. There is also something that looks like a cross between a massage table and a dentist's chair on which an older teenage girl is laying as Lillian tattoos what appears to be a delicate pink lotus flower on her back just below her neck.

Lillian looks up and shows surprise at seeing us. "Hi Meg and, er, Sam. Have a seat and I'll be about ten minutes more here, okay?" We sit and watch, the buzzing of the tattoo device filling the air. The occasional sharp intake of breath by the girl reminds me that if I do this, it will not be pain-free.

Lillian finishes the tattoo and cleans it thoroughly. The girl hands over her phone asking Lillian to photograph it before applying the ointment and dressing. Lillian explains the aftercare to the girl and hands her a leaflet before taking payment. With the girl finally out of the shop, Lillian says, "So, it's nice to see you both but is this visit social or professional?" She addresses Meg but when Meg just looks at me, I realize this is going to be my job.

"I guess it's professional, Lillian. I assume Claire told you about us?" I say and Lillian laughs.

"Do you really think Claire got a chance to break that news when Beth knew about it? Anyway, yes, I know you two are a couple: congratulations. Claire did fill me in on some of the stuff you told her, Sam, about you not realizing you were bi or gay. Welcome to the Dyke Side!"

"Thank you," I chuckle. "Anyway, what I, well we, wanted to know was about getting a tattoo, a matching tattoo." I hand her a sheet of paper on which I've printed out 'Omnes dies novus valebat'. "It means 'A new adventure every day,'" I explain.

"Okay, that makes sense for you two and how you've come together," she laughs gently. "So do you want it to look just like this, in this font style?"

"Not necessarily; I just used a script font I found on the computer. Something a little more elegant would be nice but not something too ornate or unreadable." Meg nods in agreement.

"Okay, we can work on that. So where were you thinking of having the tattoo placed?"

"Um, about here," I reply as I trace the arc below the outer half of my left breast. "Is that doable and would it be very painful?"

"Well, it's certainly doable. As to the pain, well, on the ribs isn't the least painful location but it shouldn't be too bad; it really depends on your sensitivity and tolerance of pain. Giving yourself a good hard pinch in the location and see how much you squeal would be a starting point."

"Is that how much it will hurt?" asks Meg.

"Er, no, it'll probably be a bit worse so, if that's too painful, you'll know not to get the tattoo there! There's quite a lot of discussion about tattoo pain on the Internet, so you could have a look there before you decide. Oh, and you may have to go without a bra immediately after and maybe for a day or two while the healing starts. So, do you want me to work on a design for you?" Meg and I look at each other and we both smile and she gives a little nod.

"Yes please Lillian, that would be great," I tell her.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do; I'm quiet at the moment. I can give the design to Claire to give to you when she picks up Beth on Monday can't I Meg?"

"Yeah, that'd be great... or we'll see you at Erica's later," suggests Meg and I glance at her impressed by her quick thinking in trying to find out if Lillian and Claire will be there.

"Okay, sure... um, er, I mean er sure about Monday I mean..." Lillian blusters and I pat her hand.

"Meg, that was naughty of you! Don't worry, Lillian, we won't get you into trouble for that slip up. I guess we're not supposed to know who's going to be there but Meg and I, well, we'll talk about it this afternoon."

"Okay. Thanks." I lean forward and kiss her cheek and Meg does the same before we say our goodbyes.

"Fancy some lunch?" Meg asks.

"Good idea my darling. That was very clever of you to trick Lillian into revealing she'll be there this afternoon. I guess that means Claire will be too unless she has to look after Bethany."

"I know Claire's mum often babysits Bethany, so Claire could well be there. I wonder who else?"

"There can't be that many more, surely? We'll just have to wait and see."

Continued in Part 5...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 261 milliseconds