• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Beginning

A New Beginning

12

For nearly the past two years I have been dating a wonderful man, I will call John for the sake of this story, wonderful for the way he makes me feel and the growth I have learned since knowing him. When we met I was the typical early thirties divorced mom, just having got out of a dull and lifeless marriage. Looking back to the beginning it’s hard to imagine what a naïve young woman I was with regards to the varieties of the male sexual appetite. John has continually encouraged me to push the edge of my desires, and opened my mind to many wondrous new ideas about the spice that makes great sex so delicious.

Many times we have discussed the possibility of inviting other men, women or couples into our sex life. Of course, John is agreeable to whatever I would prefer, but truthfully, having another man or men join us is what gets my motor racing. On more than one occasion John has said he would love to be a fly on the wall while another man had his way with me. My mother always told me, “be careful what you wish for, it may come true.”

So tonight, if all goes as I have planned; our relationship will forever be changed, and hopefully in direction that will suit us both.

I invited John over to my quaint little studio apartment, it’s nothing to brag about but comfortable. Although it’s a small cozy hideaway it’s going to be perfect for my plan. I greeted John at the door wearing my sexiest house robe, cut short just below my ass cheeks, sheer satin material that barely concealed my red half cut bra that exposed my hard nipples. Had I not shaved my pussy to be as smooth as a baby’s bottom then the patch of hair would have been seen as well. I hate to wear panties when I know I am going to have hot sex. To finish my ensemble I wore a matching garter to hold up my sultry white stockings. I had a few casually placed candles lit in each of the two rooms of my apartment, which provided the only luminance for tonight’s activities.

The door bell rang and the first of my two guests for the evening had arrived, just as planned. I opened the door to see the wide grin of my beloved John; his jaw practically hit the floor as he took in the sight of me in my sexy garb. His grin was of confidence, knowing he was in for something special tonight. However, little did he know that what he was going to get was the furthest thing from what he thought he was going to get, and I mused at the irony.

I ushered John inside, and told him that we should just head to my boudoir. As we entered the room I was telling him how I had always fantasized about tying him to the bed. He looked at the bed, a solid wood four poster bed, and noticed that I had already attached soft braided ropes to each of the four posts one for each of his four limbs. His confident smirk seemed to turn to slight state of panic. In an effort to ease his concern I told him that I would absolutely not do anything that would hurt him, but I thought it would be a tremendous turn on to have him totally vulnerable and exposed to my whims. With some reluctance he finally agreed.

I had him strip off all of his clothes and lay in the middle of the bed as I seductively began to attach his arms then legs to their respective posts. I made sure that the ropes were going to adequately secure him to the bed, but not so tight that he would be uncomfortable to lay here for a couple hours. When he was completely bound, I asked if anything was too tight, for which he replied everything was fine. He’s a typical man, for the most part anyhow, if he thinks he’s going to get off he’ll agree to just about anything.

Just as I had finished with his restraints the phone rang. I glanced at the clock, and thought, right on cue. I motioned for John to be quiet and then I answered the phone.

“Hello. Yes, how are you tonight. I am fine. Yes, I am ready. Ok, that’s great. I’ll see you in five minutes”, and hung up the phone. John immediately asked who that was. I smiled and said that he was a new friend that I hoped to enjoy tonight, and asked if he objected. I could see by the expression on his face that sharing me with another man was the furthest thing from his mind. Before John could respond, as he was considering his answer, I continued by saying that he had always said he wanted to watch me while I was with another man. He shrugged his shoulders to agree, even though I am sure his mind had conjured up the idea that he would have one of his drunken buddies come over and maul me. “Well tonight you will get part of your wish, only part because you will not get to watch, but you will get to hear every nuance of our coupling through this paper thin wall that divides these rooms. We will be on the other side of the wall doing whatever we want and hope you enjoy the sounds that echo through the wall.”

Then I reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a ball gag, and John gasped. “I hope this won’t be too uncomfortable for you, but I just can’t have you making noise that might disturb my new friend.” He began to protest and soon realized that I was taking control of the situation, and that he may as well submit to my desires. He opened his mouth and I inserted the plastic ball between his jaws, and then gently wrapped the bands behind his head and tightened them so that he could not slip of the gag. Lastly, I reached into the drawer once more and pulled out another new toy, a wooden paddle with several holes bored in it, and made sure John had a good view of my instrument of discipline if he disobeyed me. “If I hear even the slightest noise from you while my friend is here, your sweet little ass will pay dearly.”

The door bell rang, and I said, “Perfect timing. I love a man that is punctual.” I blew out the candles in the bedroom, gave John the shush sign and headed toward the door to greet my new friend. I opened the door wide, proud of the way I looked and wanting to be assertive. Our eyes met briefly and then our respective gazes slipped downward taking in the total sight of each other. Victor, Vic, was a delicious looking man. Tall, broad shoulders, narrow waist, muscular arms and legs, clean shaven, strong chin, gentle eyes and a toothy white smile, and by the bulge in his trousers I suspected he was blessed. If his ear to ear grin was any evidence to his satisfaction with my appearance, then I would guess we were really going to have some fun.

“Please come in Victor, I am so pleased to finally meet you.”

“Oh I am so pleased to meet you as well, and may I say you are absolutely stunning.”

I blushed, never knowing exactly how to respond to compliments. “Thank you, kind sir. I am glad you think so.” “Vic I must apologize for not being completely prepared for tonight. I had planned to strip my bed and clean the sheets for us, but I was running so late that I never got everything done. Hope you don’t mind if we just play out here.”

Vic casually said “no problem, what ever suits you, works for me.” “Do we need to worry about your boyfriend coming by?”

I chuckled a bit inside, “No, he’s going to be tied up for at least a couple hours, so we shouldn’t be disturbed. I am so anxious to see what’s under your clothes. Would you mind standing and doing a slow strip for me?”

“Not at all”, as Vic walked to the middle of the room and began to unbuttoned his shirt.

“Take it off, take it all off you big stud, lets see what you got for me”, I urged.

First the shirt came off exposing a very masculine chest and arms, and it was evident that in his younger days he had a chiseled body, but he still looked awesome. Then he slipped off his shoes and socks, and slowly began to undo his trousers. They soon fell to the floor. The only thing left for this beautiful specimen of a man to remove, were his boxers. He turned his back to me and slowly inched his shorts down over his muscular round ass, bending at the waist until the shorts slid to the floor.

“Oh my God, you are a beautiful man.” Then he turned to face me and I was speechless. I was amazed to see the enormous appendage he had hanging from his pelvic area. The only thing I could think to say was, “is that really a third leg?” and we both laughed. I slipped off the sofa onto my knees and crawled over to him to get a better view of the object of my desire. I gently held his half hard cock in one hand, truly amazed at its weighty size.

“This thing is huge. I hope you don’t kill me with it.”

“Oh no little lady, I will be careful until I know you can take it.”

“Well kind Sir, this looks absolutely delicious. Mind if I have a taste, or two?”

“Please do.”

I guided his cock to my open mouth and tasted the tip of his bulbous head with my tongue. His taste, as a small drop of precum was seeping from his one eyed snake, was exquisite. I slowly sucked more of his cock into my hungry mouth like a wanton slut, coaxing it to grow to its full potential, and grow it did. Within moments his cock had grown to an abnormal length, at least compared to what I have had before, but more impressive than his unusual length and girth was that his cock was so rigid. “Why don’t you have a seat and relax while I feast on this prize for a bit”, I suggested.

We moved our action to the sofa and I resumed my position between his thighs and went back to work bathing his delicious cock with my mouth. I sucked on his cock and massaged his golf ball sized testicles and tried to imagine how sweet his seed would taste. “Just so you know, Vic, I don’t like anal, and I am certain I couldn’t accommodate you back there anyhow, but I will do just about anything else.”

“No problem, baby, just so you know I don’t care to eat pussy.”

I was surprised by his candor and replied, “That’s ok, and that’s what I have a boyfriend for.”

I was so lost in the experience of sucking this magnificent cock that I nearly forgot that John was tied to bed in the next room. He was probably hearing me slurping on this nice cock and Vic’s grunts and groans as I sucked him harder and deeper. I can only imagine what he may have been thinking, but hoped that he was enjoying this as much as I.

“I need this cock inside me now. May I?”

“Sure, Climb on board, baby.”

I climbed up and straddled his lap and began to lower my dripping wet pussy toward his stiff cock. I guided the head toward my opening and gasped as the tip slowly started to find its way inside. “Oh my God, you have been so blessed. This undoubtedly is the biggest cock I have ever had”, making sure that John could hear those comments. Slowly I inched my way down taking more and more of his fantastic manhood deeper into my body. His strong hands gripped my ass cheeks to help control my descent on his massive cock.

“Take that cock, you hot little girl, I know you can bury that bone in your hot wet pussy.”

Soon I had nearly buried that bone and was hoping I could eventually take it all. Then I began to ride his cock up and down, filling my cavity with every down stroke. His hands helped to lift me and then drop me back down on his prong. I was becoming more comfortable with his size and began to massage his generous cock with pussy muscles, and he moaned and groaned more deeply and began to grind his hips against my weight. I brought my feet up on the sofa next to his legs and held onto the back of the sofa and began to pummel my tender tight pussy on his big cock.

“Oh your cock feels so good. It’s stretching my tight pussy like never before. I want to feel you explode your cum inside my pussy. Please fill me with your seed.”

Vic tightened his grip on my ass and thrust his cock deep into my pussy as I was coming down on his cock. The sensation was convulsing through my body as wave after wave of pleasure was being pounded into my pussy. Then he gasped and said, “I’m cumming, I’m gonna fill that hot little pussy of yours.” A warmth filled my body like I’ve never felt, and I realized that he not only had cum, but he had gushed a thick load of warmth deep into my womb.

“Oh my Vic, that was glorious. I could do that with you all night.”

“Well little lady I would be more than happy to give you some more. If you will just suck on me for a few minutes, I will be ready to go again shortly.”

I pulled off of his still hard cock and it glistened in the candlelight. It was completely coated with our sex, but I was so ravenous that all I could think of was getting it back inside me. I knelt before him and began to tongue bathe his cock cleaning him of our juices. I could feel the cum starting to drip from my pussy, and used my fingers to rub the it all over my pussy and on my tits massaging my own nipples with the slippery spunk. I wondered if this is what heaven would be like. I sucked on his cock like a baby would a pacifier, a huge pacifier, and it responded by growing to that solid steel state that I enjoyed so much, just moments before.

“How about I take you from behind this time little lady?” Vic asked.

“I was thinking the same thing, but please be careful.”

“Of course, I will be, little lady.”

I got on the sofa facing the wall. The wall this room shared with my bedroom. I stuck my ass into the air and poised my back so that my pussy was wide, open and inviting to the fuck I knew I was going to receive.

“Please fuck me, kind Sir.”

Vic got behind me and guided his cock to my awaiting pussy and slowly began to insert it into my silky smoothness, using the load of cum he had pumped into me earlier to lubricate his entrance. Within moments he had his whole cock buried inside my pussy, and I was gasping for air. For the first time in my life I was scared to have a man behind me getting ready to pound my pussy, scared because this man was so well built that it really made me nervous, but so well built that I wanted him badly. He rhythmically began to piston his entire cock in and out of my pussy, slow and deliberate were his strokes. I thought, I could take this all night long. His strokes began to quicken and the force increased also.

“Do you like this big cock little lady?’

“Oh yes I love your big cock. You are filling my pussy like it’s never been filled. I am yours. You can fuck me till you get tired.”

Then I felt the fire radiate from the tender flesh of my ass cheeks as his hand came crashing down on my butt. I was surprised by his action, but also excited even more.

“Do you want me to fuck you hard with this big cock you little slut?” His hands spanked my ass cheeks, yet again.

“Oh. Yes. Yes Sir. Please fuck me hard with your big cock.”

His pace quickened even more and he gripped my hips and was pulling me back to meet his thrusts. The pain of his enormous cock stretching my pussy soon gave way to the most incredible pleasure I have ever received while being fucked. We rocked back and forth like a well lubed machine, as he pounded me and my pussy into oblivion. When I was beginning to think I could no longer handle his invading cock I sensed that he was reaching a fever pitch, and was about to cum.

“Oh my God, please fill my pussy. I want your cum inside me. I need your cum inside me. Fuck me harder. Pump your cum inside me.”

He bucked like a wild stallion sending his cum deep into my pussy, splashing against my insides. It seemed like he kept cumming as he continued to pound my pussy for a few minutes. He collapsed on the sofa next to me and we lay there trying to regain our breath.

“Oh my Vic, that was the most wonderful fuck I have ever had. I hope you are satisfied, because I don’t think I could take another fuck like that tonight.”

“Yeah I am fine, but if you want to take a load in your mouth I would be happy to give you one before I leave.”

“If that’s what you want I would be happy to serve.”

“Would you please, I love to finish off the night with a load in my woman’s mouth.”

“Ok, but let me get something out of the other room first.”

I opened the door to my bedroom and there lay John. Just as I had left him, except that under his still hard cock was a huge puddle of precum. I gave him a quick shush sign and approached the bed. I opened the bedside table drawer and got the slippery sex lotion. As I was just about to leave I thought I might toy with John for just a moment. I slid one finger into my cum soaked pussy and then wiped it over his upper lip just under his nose. I wanted him to get a good sniff of the cum that filled my pussy. His eyes glazed over and I left the room.

“Vic, we need to do this quick, because John may come over soon.”

I knelt down before him and began to suck on his half hard cock. Within a short time it was rock hard yet again. I squirted some of the sex lotion on my hands, and began to massage his balls and shaft while I sucked on his glands for all I was worth. The combination of using my hands and masterful mouth on his great cock was breaking him down, and I knew he would cum soon. I slid my finger between his muscular buns and found his tight little sphincter hole and began to knead my finger tip inside as I firmly stroked his shaft with my other hand. A little bit more finger up his ass, and he was beginning to moan like a man who was about to cum. His salty precum was a steady stream into my hungry mouth and I knew the reward was near. He held my head in his hands and fucked his big cock into my mouth as the first spurts jetted out and hit the back of my mouth and fell down my throat. He came like no man I have ever known, flooding me with his seed.

I finished my deed, and we were both pleased. He had a devilish smile and I was more content than I had ever been. Vic wasted little time gathering his clothes, saying his good byes and leaving, but just as he was leaving he did suggest that he bring one of his friends over another time to play with us.

“That sounds exciting to me. We’ll have to see if we can make that happen. Thanks so much for coming by. It was truly a pleasure to meet you.” Then he was gone.

I went into the bedroom and dimmed the lights so I could see how my poor John was doing. He had a glazed over look in his eyes, a look of lustful desire, but I could also sense that he was possessed with conflicting thoughts about my betrayal. I was hoping that the desire would win the conflict.

“Did you like hearing what happened tonight?”

He looked into my eyes, still gagged and bound, and reluctantly shook his head yes.

“I am glad you liked it because I did too, and I hope to do this kind of thing more often. Do you object?”

He shrugged his shoulders, and shook his head no.

“You see John; you planted these seeds many months ago when you suggested we have other men join us in bed. I began to do some research on the internet, chat rooms and web sites and even responded to a few personal ads for men that like to fuck other men’s women. I learned quite a bit and the more I learned, the more I realized I wanted to start this. Have you ever heard of the term cuckold?”

John shook his head no.

“Well a cuckold is man that enjoys giving his woman to other men to be used as they see fit. Often times these men are referred to as doms or bulls. Usually the cuckold is in the back ground during any kind of play time, but not always. Do you think you might enjoy being a cuckold to me?”

John shrugged his shoulders yet again, I sensed this meant maybe.

“Well would it be easier to say yes if I promised to suck you off tonight?”

He shook his head yes, I knew that would work.

“That’s good to hear sweet John; I really believe that we will both be very happy with this decision. However, there are few rules for cuckolds. First, I get to have any man, or men, I want any time I want, no questions asked. Ok?” He shook his head yes. “Second, you will be required to do whatever I ask when we entertain other men which will almost always include licking their cum out of my pussy when they are done. There may be men that will want for you to use your mouth to clean their cocks, and on a rare occasion there may be a bull that wants to humiliate you by fucking your ass in front of me. Do you agree to these terms?”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds