• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Beginning

A New Beginning

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

*

He grasped the doorknob, and twisted. It wouldn't budge. Locked.

He inserted the pin into the hole on the knob, and pushed the door open.

The room was dark. A small nightstand light and a flickering candle on a tall dresser provided the only light.

She was sitting on the side of the bed, and clutched her red terry cloth robe closed as she stood up.

"I told you ... We decided that this had to end."

He walked toward her. "Please ... don't make things more difficult than they have to be."

He touched her gently on shoulder.

"No!" She pulled away.

The robe opened slightly with her movement, exposing a shadow of cleavage. No nightgown. She hadn't put in on yet after her bath.

"You agreed. This can't go on." She clutched her robe tighter as she saw his wandering eyes.

He touched her cheek. She swatted his hand away.

"I'm your mother, Drew. You know this wasn't right. You agreed we had to stop ..."

"... No, pl-please ... I thought you loved me."

"You're my son. We can't love in that way. They would lock up. This is sick."

She touched the top of his head. "This was all my fault." She ran her fingers softly through his hair. "You need to be the strong one. My big boy. Please leave my room. Be strong for me." Her eyes were moist.

"This is our room, Mom. We shared this bed." He grabbed her by the shoulders.

She tried to twist away but he was too strong.

"Get out now."

He pushed her onto the bed. His weight was on top of her.

She slapped him. "Now get out!"

The anger in her eyes turned into fear as she looked into her face.

"We can't, honey." she said in a hoarse whisper.

He pulled the robe open with only token resistance. Her heavy breasts flopped out, spreading across her chest. Her pink nipples were hard. She white skin glistened with moisture from her shower. Or was it sweat?, he feverishly thought.

His tongue traced her soft curves. A salty nipple popped into his mouth. He sucked greedily at his mother's tit. She squirmed under him. His knee slid between her bare thighs. She opened for him, and moaned.

He sucked her nipple deep into his mouth until he could fit no more of her sweet flesh. She cradled his head.

He played with her tit by alternating between sucking and dragging his teeth against her nipple. He could hear a low moan.

He was lost. He head was swimming at he continued to suck loudly on his mother's breast. No, maybe he was found. This was where he belonged. This was home -- sucking the goodness of mom's breast.

He sucked and licked her nipple, rolling his tongue over its rubbery surface.

She patted his head. "Maybe ... the other one, baby. This one's getting sore."

He didn't understand but he felt his anger resurrecting itself. His senses sharpened as he woke from his stupor.

He felt her hand gently coaxing him away.

He bit down. "Owwww. Goddamn it. Watch the teeth." He dragged his teeth roughly against the rubbery flesh.

She tried to pull him away but he held firmly to his mother's breast.

"Stop it! It hurts! You being rough."

He lifted his head and looked into her angry, confused blue eyes.

She pulled herself to a sitting position while clutched her hurt breast.

Slap! He left watered at her blow but he didn't flich.

"Get the fuck out of here. NOW!" She tried to push him away but he was too heavy.

"Don't turn it into a rape, Mother." He felt flushed with heat as he realized that he had actually said those words.

"A rape?" She pushed violently at him but he held her fast.

Oh, my God. Please, Drew. I shouldn't have let things go this far." She lowered her voice. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry. I will get you help.Counciling."

"You think things can go back to normal, now?" His hand slid under her robe. "After I've had this ..." He grasped the bare cheek of her ass.

"You fucking bitch. All these years of cock teasing. All those years of frustrations. We are finally together. And YOU think now you can just push me aside?"

"Ouch! ..." He pinched her butt hard.

His hand wandered from her ass. She squirmed as his hand slid between her legs. She was smooth, cleanly shaved for both of their pleasure. His index finger traced her cleft. His finger slid into her warmth. Her slickness betrayed her. She gasped as he touched her clit.

He pulled his hand out, and rose up from the bed triumphantly.

She looked up at him questioning. Her legs hung open.

"Take off the robe, Mom."

"Drew? ..." Her eyes were pleading.

"Take off the robe."

She stared upward at him for a moment expectantly but then averted her eyes fumbled with the robe. She let it drop to the floor besides the bed.

She sat up on her knees. Her breasts hung pendulantly.

He opened his zipper.

She knew what to do without any prompting. He inhaled sharply as he felt her moist lips on his cock. Her tongue went to work, darted playfully at his cock head.

"Oh, God ... Mom." His hand reached for the back of her head. His fingers twisted into her long blond locks.

She gagged as he pushed her head roughly into him. "Do it like you mean it. She tried to pull away but he held her tight.

He yanked her back by her hair until only his cockhead was in his mouth, and then pushed back toward the back of her throat. He repeated this several times until she copied his rhythm.

"Suck it." he said in voice that sounded lame to him. "Suck it down, ... bitch." he repeated through his teeth.

He was also ready to erupt. It would have been so cathartic to let himself go at that moment. To give in. But what then?, he thought. Would this be the last hurrah before the bedroom door locked forver? A visitors pass to heaven before the gates slammed shut for eternity behind him?

He pulled out from her. She looked dazed. Her mouth hung open, stupidly.

She fell back on the bed. She opened her knees. Her bare pussy was glistening. For him.

"On your hands and knees..." He put some more steel into his voice, adding "...Now."

She turned around with her big rounded bottom facing him. Goading him, a voice said in his head.

He yanked his pants down to his knees. And mounted his mother like a dog. Like a bitch.

He was estatic as he scaled her soft curves. Her bare flesh tingled with electricity. His cock buried itself inside her delicious warmth. She was slick and hot. His hands grasped a hanging tit in each hand.

He pulled back and slid effortly back in her slickness of her cunt.

He increased his rhythm and fucked harder. She moaned loudly. Her butt shook under his assault. They grunted in unison.

"I love you, Mom. But you're such a fucken bitch." He twisted her nipples.

They were both covered with a sheen of sweat. A dark musty smell penetrated his nostrils. The animal smell of fucking.

He let go of one breast, and slapped her butt hard.

"Ohhhh ..." He slapped again and again.

She buried her head in the mattress but he grapped a handful and yanked backward, forcing her head back.

Her pussy tightened against him. He knew she was close.

He pulled out. His cock shook violently. He was afraid he was going to lose it all then but the moment passed. She looked behind at him, questioning.

One wet lock of hair was plastered to her forehead. Her eyes were pleading. Big blue pleading eyes. He looked into those cow eyes as reached downward and adjusted his cock.

His cock quivered against the moist crack of her ass.

"Drew? What are you doing?" He smiled at her slyly.

"No ...." she protested. She tried to crawl away but he reached under her, and held her tight against him.

"Shhh, Mom." His right hand reached under her. She humped his hand when his finger found her clit.

With his other hand, he guiding his cock against his mother's asshole.

This would be uncharted territory for both of them. He had thought about this, of course, many times before. But he would never, never have dared to bring it up. But now was different. Their relationship now entering a different phase. Like opening a locked door and peering into the darkness before them.

"Drew ... please. not that way."

He pushed against her sphincter. She gasped and tried to squirm away but he held her underneath by her abdomen.

At this moment of intense intimacy he found it strange that fog lifted from his mind. It was so clear, and he had finally he had finally come alive. He knew he needed this. They needed this. It wasn't just the physical act. It was the act of servility she was going to give him. The gift of her body to both of them inaugurate the beginning of the next phase of their relationship.

"Let go, Mom. You know what is going to happen." He patted her rump. "It will go so much easier if you relax."

He pushed harder at her tight ring. "Mom, this will tear you up if you fight me. I don't want that. I'm going to have your ass either way."

"Please ... please ... Drew." she said frantically while still trying to pull away. "Not this way. We can go back to before. The regular way."

He pushed upward on her abdomen to give him leverage. He pushed again at her anus, and felt it open slightly. She was getting tired or just surrendering to her fate.

"Come on, Mom." He reached for her pussy. His finger massaged her clit; and he could feel her body start to relax.

His cockhead entered her sphincter. It was just the tip but the sensation was overwhelming. Her anal sphincter spasmed, trying to expell the rude intruder, but only succeeded in gripping his cock tighter.

"Fuck ... fuck ..." he whispered hoarsely. He wanted to savor this moment of penetrating his mom's ass but he was afraid he was going to lose it. He finally broke through the vestige of resistance between them. He felt so powerful. He wanted to devour raw every voluptuous curve of her body. Eat her alive. She was his mother, his lover, his bitch and so much more. He wanted to revel in her warm, quivering flesh.

She was breathing hard. She was in pain but she gave up the struggle. He kissed the back of her head. His mouth found her ear under her long blond hair. His tongue traced the inside of her ear.

"I love you, Mom," he whispered as he pushed hard into her butt. "I just ... want to feel so close to you", he said as he quickly swallowed a giggle. Like her sphincter, his emotions, so long under assault, had now started shutting down. He wasn't sure what he really felt any more.

He slid past her anal sphincter. He was in now. Oh, yes. Fuck. He was there.

"Oooh..." she moaned loudly. She tried to move her hips but it now seemed to be an attempt to find a more confortable position than a struggle to get away.

"You killing me ..." She pushed her hips higher and lowered her head. He helped her spread her thighs further to relieve some of the pressure of his assault.

"Shhh... Mom. You know I have to do this. The worse is over."

"Be gentle ... please." He fingered her cunt as he slowly buried himself into his mother's ass.

He had three fingers buried into her cunt now.

He was now buried full hilt into his mother's butt. His balls rested against the padded cheeks of her bottom. She was tight. He had to resist the temptation to start fucking her ass. She had stopped fighting him but she was still tense.

He rested as he stroked her clit quickly with his index finger. He felt her body start to loosen as she adjusted to his invasion.

He tentatively pulled back slightly as he continued playing her clit. Her love button.

He pushed back into her, and her ass swallowed him back into its depths.

He picked up the rhythm. Fucking for real now.

"Ooooooh", she moaned. But he couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure.

Did it matter? an evil little voice whispered in his head.

"I'm fucking your ass, Mom."

"You ... " he said on a downward stroke.

"Fucking ..." He pulled upward. She started moved her hips to unison with him.

"Bitch ..." He slammed into her rectum with full force. She made a high-pitched wail that didn't sound human.

"Your beautiful big butt, Mom. I fucking it now."

Her elbows and knees gave up under his weight, and she fell flat onto the pink sheet.

He lifted her hips and continued to rape her ass. He could hear her grunt hoarsely at each stroke into her butt. Or was he hearing himself?

Her asshole gripped his burning, sore cock like the finger of a leather glove.

Her butt quivered as he continued to pound her.

He was almost there. Almost there. He switched to quick, shallow strokes.

He touched her clit, and her body shook violently.

He screamed as he spasmed into his mother's ass. Tears were in eyes as he filled her bowels with his seed.

It was over, he thought as he collapsed onto his mother's nakedness. He must have fallen asleep onto her like this, he thought later. His next memory was his mother spooning against him as she slept.

Later that night he woke to find her fellating him. His cock still felt raw but he gave up under his mother's ministrations. She swallowed. A first for her, he thought as he surrendered to a blissful sleep.

His last thoughts before succumbing to a dream were that sometimes when a door is locked, you have to go around to the back door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds