• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Beginning

A New Beginning

He grabbed me while I was walking down the dark street after my shift from work. It was a damp night and fog was swirling around my feet, treating them the way a cat would when he's looking for affection. It was quiet, too quiet. So I was looking ahead focusing on the stop sign and straining to hear anything out of the ordinary that might let me know if I was in danger, but there was nothing. One minute I could see the red of the sign and the next everything was black.

I awoke assuming that it had all been a dream but then as I felt the pain radiate through my head I realized that it had all been so real. The bed I was placed on was extremely soft and not at all what I would have been expecting to lay on had I ever thought about being kidnapped before.

Opening my eyes was strenuous task but once they were open I had no desire to close them again. The room surrounding me was gorgeous, a real dream, a chandelier hung directly over the four poster bed making it seem as if a million little twinkling stars resided there. Beside the bed stood two matching mahogany night tables and in the corner a matching armoire and full length mirror. In the other corner was a large overstuffed chair and in between normally where the door would have been was a very large fireplace and mantle. The floor was a dark rich very old looking hardwood and on it was a very thick rug made of burgundies and gold's that matched all of the bedding that currently surrounded me.

The only door in the room was on the same wall as the bed and there were no windows in the room, which actually was not a surprise as the room had the feel of a medieval castle versus a new age modern condo.

I slowly rose from the bed, noticing that the only thing that hurt was my head and I assumed that I had been knocked out and just brought here. As I walked across the thick lush carpet I noticed that I was not wearing my own clothes but in fact a very cute pajama set made up of a small pair of shorts and a tank. The kidnapper whoever he was certainly took enough time to make sure I was comfortable while I slept.

Grabbing the door handle I found that it was not locked, but instead of walking through into hallway or another means of escaping which I hadn't even thought through yet I happened upon a large washroom. A very classy washroom in fact where in the middle stood a shower surrounded in glass on one side was a small sectioned off area where the toilet sat and a large vanity, on the other side was a tub that could hold a small party. Laying on the vanity was new toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, and a change of clothes including a very dainty pair of slippers.

I felt so relieved that I was able to clean myself up, and even that my kidnapper wanted to allow me to do so as well, which made me wonder why I had been taken in the first place.

I turned the shower on and stepped into the hot water, closing my eyes I allowed the water to gently massage my head, easing any remaining headache that tried to linger. I scrubbed my body washing away the disgust that came with the thought of someone unknown touching me while unconscious. As the hot water began to fade I turned off the shower and grabbed the big fluffy black towel off a stool that had mysteriously appeared beside the shower.

Dried off and ready to dress I began to look at the clothes that has been laid out for me to put on. A very small pair of lace brazilin cut thong sat there with a matching bra, beneath it a beautiful sheer black gown. As I pulled the gown on I noticed that it was a perfect fit. It was also a perfect style, empire waist but done up so I looked like a Grecian goddess. I felt as if I didn't deserve the dress that had been laid out for me it was too beautiful for words, my chocolate colored hair that fell in waves around the shoulders stood out as it always had but made me feel like it was good enough to be paired with the dress, as I put on the small dainty slippers I noticed that a large jeweled barrette that matched some of the embroidery on the dress sat on the counter. I pulled some of the hair back from my face and pinned it at the back, I also applied a small amount of clay eye shadow and mascara to my eyes and a dab of clear gloss to my lips. For a few minutes I had forgotten that I had been kidnapped and not just been allowed to be a princess for a day.

As the memory of being kidnapped once again resumed in my mind I almost thought of ripping off the dress and breaking down, but instead I thought that maybe if I played along with the kidnapper whoever he was that I would have a better chance of escaping. So with the thought of that ringing through my head I walked out the door head held high. But to my surprise I didn't find the maniac I expected to be standing there but in fact something else all together.

My brain couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. This just wasn't right. The man standing right in front of me definitely wasn't what I would envision a kidnapper to look like. In fact the bronzed skin god standing in front of me looked more like an underwear model than anything else.

I blinked several times before my eyes really adjusted to the sight before me. Relaxing in the arm chair in the corner was a man who was very tanned with chocolaty brown hair and golden eyes. Wearing an impeccably fine suit. As he noticed that I entered the room he unfolded himself from the chair very smoothly. And glided himself over to me with a very predatory look in his eye.

Stuck to the spot I couldn't move as he approached me, whether it was shock or pure joy that a man like that was looking at me like I was the juiciest piece of meat and he was the hungry jaguar I'll never know. But at that moment nothing could have moved me from that spot as he came nearer.

Suddenly he was looming in front of me all six or more feet of him and he smelled delicious. A smirk appeared on his face as he gently lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. At that moment a wave of electricity poured through my body and spots danced before my eyes. When he let go of my hand I felt empty, like I needed to touch him again. He never spoke during this moment instead he cocked his head and looked at me like he didn't understand the emotion that flashed so obviously on my face. Casually he placed his hand on my elbow causing another rush of electricity to happen and he guided me with him towards the mirror.

Slowly and very surprisingly to me he walked us both through the mirror. Unfortunately my mind had gone into shock at that moment as I realized that either I was stuck in a dream or something very freaky was going on right now.

________________________________________

She was in the room next door and the subconscious pull I felt earlier as she walked past the portal to my world was still there lingering. I wasn't sure what I had done to the human when I hit her on the head and brought her back to my chambers, I simply don't understand the way they work. I conjured some appropriate sleeping attire for her and began to change her as she slumbered. The skin on her body opalescent to me, light where I am dark, her hair a shimmery brown spread around her shoulders like a dark moonlight sea. I did not look as I preformed this task, a reaction that was normally vacant for of the dark princes of the unseelie court. My role was to destroy women, make them beg for my touch and then discard them as my power ate away at their soul and essence, but this human was different.

I left then unsure of the situation but fully aware of the human in the next room. She began to stir shortly afterwards again I was pulled towards her. I watched through the mirror as she awoke, taking in the sights around her, she seemed perplexed but not afraid. As she explored her surroundings I thought of the repercussions of stealing a human off the streets, which was simply against our way, most slaves were those who had given themselves willingly. The logical answer would be to deposit her back onto the street that I had stolen her from but my mind objected to that. I looked back through the mirror and realized that she had disappeared from my view.

I stepped through the mirror and strode across the room to the doorway and peered inside. She had her back to me, fully naked she stood her body petite with the perfect figure. She was washing her hair and the soap was trailing down her back a surge of passion engulfed me as I watched this fragile being in the shower. I walked over and placed a towel on the stool for her keeping my eyes directed at this creature the whole time. As she began to wash her body I left and walked into the bedroom knowing that I was close to attacking her. I settled into the arm chair and waited for her to finish up what she was doing in the washroom.

She walked out a time later, her eyes scanning the room for me. When she locked on I felt a very primal urge thrust through me, I unfolded myself from the chair and began my trek over to her. Gliding across the room I couldn't help but feel the fear that seeped from her the scent intoxicating to the predator lurking inside of me. She was frozen to the spot and did not run like I expected her to; instead she made eye contact with me which was unusual.

I slowly lifted her hand and placed my lips to it, her body convulsed then. Moaning in pleasure as she climaxed from my touch her body shook and her head rolled back. I slowly let her hand down to let the orgasm work its way out from her body so that she may recover. She looked at me then with shocked eyes. I tilted my head not sure of what to make of this moment, most humans usually melted at the initial touch or begged for more as they ripped their clothes off. Instead she still stood there dressed in the magnificent gown I had left for her. So I slowly and gently touched her elbow and again felt her body shiver in anticipation as I guided her towards the mirror I had made my arrival in. And slowly through it.

We reached my bed chambers just in time for her next orgasm to rack through her body. Still she just stood there; no begging was heard by me only moans and gasps of pleasure as the contact from my hand on her elbow caused her body to course through multiple orgasms in a row. Slowly I gently lifted her to my bed and laid her down, her body repeatedly convulsing by my touch. Unsure of what to make of this reaction I took my hands from her and allowed her to finish.

Instead of the reaction I still expected next she just sat and looked at me quizzically before a string of uncomprehendable words flew out of her perfectly shaped mouth. She flew up and was again silent as she studied me before sitting back down on the bed again.

____________________________________

I felt it, the most pleasure I've ever had to date, and all from an insignificant touch to my elbow. He gently picked me up and placed me on the bed, a move that felt so wrong from the look in his eyes and the feel of his arousal laying across my stomach. I barely acknowledged that he had let go of me until the orgasm stopped.

Unfortunately a string of curse words made their way from my mouth as I just realized that the best orgasm I might ever experience came from someone who had just kidnapped me or a fantasy conjured up by me while in an obvious coma from the blow I took to my head while walking home. I looked up to see him staring at me again with that puzzled look on his face and I felt all emotion drain from me. My body was on full defense because this man in front of me was not the curious god I had glimpsed moments before I slipped through a mirror, but rather a gorgeous man with a very ravenous and uncontrolled look in his eyes. And to boot he was completely naked.

Unfortunately now so was I.

________________________________________

I had willed her clothes away, a desire coming upon me like nothing I had felt before. The need for sex was never one of desire for me before but rather a way to survive, sustenance to live from. But this, this felt different, my body screamed to be on her, in her, part of her. I pushed her to the bed, feeling her fighting me and the orgasm at the same time. My hand covered her mouth as she tried to scream out and I flipped her to her stomach as I pushed against her from behind.

I could feel her teeth grabbing at the flesh of my fingers as I continued to push my arousal at her opening. I could feel it, hot and wet from the orgasm she just had. The flesh spread for me like melted butter as I pushed into her, the spot betraying the rest of body as she fought against me. She moaned hard and loud as I invaded the tightest wet and hot space I had ever felt. I knew she was a virgin the moment I forced through the layer of skin that hid inside this passage. She screamed then from pain rather than pleasure. I continued fucking her hard and fast, rough as she screamed and begged for me to stop through my hand. The thrill of this keeping me hard as a human fought me for the first time. I could feel her body convulsing over and over again as she fought while orgasming. I felt my body coming to climax and I knew there was no chance I would be pulling out. The desire to spread my seed in to this hot cunt was overwhelming. I pushed deeper and thrust harder as I reached the final moment, and with one rough thrust I filled her completely one last time as I shot into her. I felt her body seize up at that final moment at climax to meet mine, she screamed in pleasure and she thrust her backside up into me at the same moment. A pleasure and an unknown feeling filling me so completely that I blacked out the minute I finished climaxing.

________________________________________

One moment I was staring at this man, the next I was on my stomach with a hand over my mouth, my hands beneath me and the giant cock I had just seen pushing at my entrance. I screamed through his hand and bit at his fingers as my brain realized what was going on. My body was convulsing again from his very touch and I knew my pussy would be beckoning for him to invade it.

I continued to scream and fight him when I felt him enter me; my body spasmed then a loud moan escaped my lips and my whole body wracked with pleasure. I came to my senses again when I felt pain through my abdomen. He had torn through me, discovering my secret. I felt humiliated and ashamed then that this man, this rapist had taken from me something so special. I continued to fight him biting his fingers and screaming between the moans and gasps of pleasure that betrayed me. I felt so extremely full and my pain turned into pleasure. He started to thrust harder and faster, pushing into me with so much pressure I felt I would burst. Finally I felt him tighten up, his balls harder against me then before and as he thrust into me one last time harder than ever before my body matched his and I gushed and impaled myself back onto his cock willingly, wanting to continue and not stop. My mind shut down then as the most extreme climax took over my mind and body.

________________________________________

I woke before her. She looked so peaceful when she slept. My cock tingled as I became aroused again at the sight of her. She was naked on her stomach legs spread wide, her juices soaking the bed beneath her. Her wet pussy beckoned for more and I felt no urge to resist it. I gently flipped her on her back and willed up a series of scarves. Slowly I bound her hands and feet to the posts of the bed. A scarf in her mouth to keep her from crying out.

I lowered my head to her pussy. I flicked my tongue around until I found the sweet spot that would drive her crazy. I sucked on it until I felt her stir beneath me. I felt her body go rigid when she discovered what was going on. Her folds already glistening with a combination of my saliva and her juices. Slowly I slid my tongue back and forth over her opening, darting in and out every time I passed it. Finally I thrust my tongue in and felt her buck to push me out. Although she was fighting me I could feel her body becoming more aroused, she was seeping juices from the hole every time I darted my tongue in and out. Finally I went back to the nub and lightly bit on it while I inserted one finger into her. Her body bucked violently and she gasped when I pushed it in all the way. I began to stroke the inside of her vaginal walls with the one finger while she thrashed on the bed under my mouth. Slowly I pushed in another finger and she began spasming wildly as I stroked a sweet spot inside of her. When I entered the third finger she began to pant and her body went wild as I pushed against the spot and rubbed circles I bit lightly on her clit. She lost all control again cumming hard and violently over and over, I lifted myself up and shoved my cock into her, her spasming walls squeezing and milking my cock over and over again until I hit climax with her.

________________________________________

I awoke to the feeling of something hot and wet on my pussy. My hands were tied and I liked it. I kept sliding in and out of consciousness and I bucked violently and screamed with every orgasm he brought me to. I knew that the only way to make him bring me to that final climax again was to fight it. I couldn't even think anymore. Finally he shoved himself into me. My hot tight cunt milking the semen from him again. I spit the scarf from my mouth as I screamed in pleasure before I lost consciousness again.

Over the course of the night I faded in and out, the scarves that held me in place had disappeared, I was now dressed in the same pajama set I had worn earlier and the smell of sex was so fragrant. When I awoke I noticed that the room had a window and a door. I was able to escape. Instead I lay my head back down on the pillow and snuggled into the man beside me. My kidnapper who had fucked me just right.

________________________________________

I felt her wake up. I know she saw the door and the window. Instead of leaving she laid her head down on the pillow and snuggled back up against me.

I was ready as my cock pounded into her ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 164 milliseconds