A New Beginning

Just before dinner our host came to me and congratulated me.

"John can sometimes be, shall I say, difficult to accommodate" he said, "He has just spoken to me, praising your understanding and saying you are quite the most compliant gentleman he has ever encountered at one of our gatherings. He quickly realised what he wanted was not to your particular taste, but would like to thank you for being so nice to him. He said it was quite unusual to find a straight man that was prepared to swallow instead of spit."

"You have my thanks because John is one of my most loyal friends" he said. "You have made two very useful contacts here today. John is a banker with special responsibility for the bank's trading desk, and Mrs Graham is a very influential lady with her fingers in many pies, no pun intended there. I believe she has claimed you for tonight. I can assure you that I would consider that to be probably your most useful contact of the day, because what her husband doesn't know about the tax rules doesn't yet exist, because he helps the government to write those rules."

"Now, about the 'after dinner entertainment" he said, "I know you haven't been told much, but I expect you have guessed that it will involve your wife. You have been kept in the dark at my insistence. I thought a re-enactment of the high points of our meeting and our first evening together would be fun, allowing my friends to see how what I foresee as a long relationship began. We will begin with our first meeting at that party where I invited her for an interview. You and she will then give an approximation of your discussion when she returned from the interview and then we will come to you bringing her to me. She will be dressed as she was that night, as at my request she has brought those clothes with her. We will then run through our few moments in the street, as we remember them from that night and you will then leave us. There will be a table and chairs on the floor for us to portray our meal together. When we stand up, those will be removed and a divan will be brought in to replace them. We will then re-enact the scene at my apartment in town, only this time it will not be an accurate reconstruction because I want you to be present, standing behind the divan. Then comes her return to you, where you will once again take centre stage. Using the bed, as she has told me you did that night, you will again clean her pussy just as you did on that night."

I felt I had to ask, "Will this all be acting or will the actions of that evening be fully re-enacted?"

He smiled, "The only major difference will be that tonight you will be standing by the divan to see our coupling. After her return home, your part in the evening will be a faithful reconstruction of what you did on that night."

I had thought I was ready for anything, but what he said tore at my heartstrings. "Everyone will know by now that she is my wife and you want me to eat your cum out of her pussy in front of them?"

"If you don't want to do it" he said, "I can find several volunteers who would be only too happy to take your place, but I don't want to do that, I want your wife to be exclusively mine tonight. For that reason the only pair of lips I want to touch her apart from my own, are yours. You are her husband, I am her lover and she trusts us both. I chose her above anyone else to be with me tonight because she is very special to me. As you have probably noticed today, I am not prepared to allow anyone else to touch her. These are my friends and people I know I can trust completely but if you do not feel you can help with this part of the entertainment, so she can return to her position as hostess of our party cleaned of what I will deposit inside her vagina, I will have to lick her clean myself. What I will not allow to happen is for her to be humiliated by having my semen still dripping out of her as she circulates among our guests."

I thought for a few moments, and then I made up my mind what I had to do. "You are right, what is the difference? Everyone knows she is my wife, they have all seen her body as near to naked as makes no difference and they all know you have already fucked her and intend doing so again, if not tonight in front of them, you will do it in private during the coming night. As her cuckold they know I have accepted this is going to happen, what difference does it make if they actually see it happening?"

"Good man" he said, putting his arm around me. "But your wife is not just someone I wanted to have sex with. She is a special lady and since my own wife died, she is the only one I have ever met who I wanted to share my life and my fortune with. That said, she is still your wife, and that means I will be sharing it with you too. This isn't a fleeting 'pick up and drop' thing. I considered my options very carefully before I offered her the post of my personal assistant. I am sure you now realise just how personal she is going to be. I want her to be my life partner as well as my assistant and although she insists that she will always remain married to you, she has told me that is how she wishes to see me too. She is torn between us, two men that both love her and who she loves equally. She can't choose between us, so we have to make this easy for her. She has told me she can't bear to lose either one of us and as I know neither of us could bear to lose her, perhaps we should agree that we can share her. After this weekend I will be seeing my lawyers to formulate a new will. Your wife will become the major beneficiary, but before that I will transfer part of my estate to you both with immediate effect."

-

The after dinner show was a triumph. The meeting outside the restaurant was faithfully reproduced, down to her removing her panties (it was the same pair) in the re-creation of a public street and then handing them to me. The talk over their meal, they assure me was close to how it had actually happened. Then I stood beside that divan, holding her clothes while he made love to my wife. The enactment of their parting that night brought a lump to the throats of most of the guests. The finale where I sucked his cum from her lovely pussy, and afterwards, how she kissed me as we stood to receive the applause of the audience with her pussy still hot from his lovemaking and his cum all over my face had everyone on their feet.

That night Mrs Graham told me that she had actually cried during the performance, and fully understood why my wife couldn't bear to lose me. I wasn't too exhausted to please her and when I then went down on her to eat my own cum from her pussy; she was so impressed that she promised me that her husband would speak to me in the morning, to make sure we would not lose touch. True to her word, she did and her husband guides me through any tax related problems my change in circumstances bring up. Needless to say, when we visit them at their home, when her husband and I have finished talking business, he leaves us alone together so I can still provide her with proof of how attractive I still feel she is.

John keeps an eye on my investments and steers them into areas I would never have thought of taking them. It is still not my favourite pastime but I have come to quite enjoy the feeling that I can give him so much pleasure when I bring him to the moment when he spurts his seed into my mouth and yes, I do still swallow, I do not spit. As a result of his expertise, my wife and I are now fairly wealthy people. Mr Graham shows me how to distribute my money, in order to legally avoid paying excessive tax, so even without the contribution of the man whose desire for my wife started this whole change in our lives, we are doing quite well. He is my friend and perhaps I should refer to him as our ... Sleeping partner?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds