A New Beginning

Everywhere she looked there were women. Two sitting alone at a floor side table holding hands, one leaning toward the other. The dance floor was covered with female partners spinning each other, laughter adding to the din. Rachel leaned towards her.

"What do you think?" Tai turned back to her, eyes wide, fear in them. "Are you ok?"

"Rachel," she whispered. "Is this what i think it is?"

"Yes, it is."

"It... it's a..." she came closer to whisper her words. "Lesbian bar."

"Yes it is." She took Tai's hands in hers and swayed to the slow music. Tai's fingernails dug into Rachel's hand but there was no way Rachel would pull away. When their breasts touched lightly, the swaying bringing them into contact, it was like an electric shock coursed through her.

"Baby, I'm sorry, but i really need to go," Tai said, eyes darting everywhere.

"Seriously? Tai, it's just dancing."

"I don't mean about us. I'm enjoying you. No, it's all these others. I'm straight."

"I understand that. No one is going to grab you and rape you. You're safe. Nothing but love filling this room."

"For you, perhaps," Tai said, pulling away. "I'm... I'm confused. I need to think." She turned and headed for the door. Rachel hurried behind her.

###

Tai dropped her coat on the chair by the door and headed for the couch. Rachel watched her, concerned. Tai's entire demeanor had changed on the drive. Silent. Sullen. Rachel prepared the fireplace, giving Tai time to think things through. Must have been real culture shock for her. Crumpling balls of paper she bult kindling and a small log leaving plenty of air space before lighting it. Once going well, she took a seat in a chair across from Tai.

"Do you want to talk? Or just sit here? Sitting is ok." Tai chewed on her lower lip, eyes looking at her hands twisting in her lap. Rachel had learned the signs. Tai was thinking. Considering. I'll remain quiet and let her work this out.

"Lesbianism. Girls kissing and... you know. Doing stuff. I don't understand it. How do you make love?"

"It's the same as with a man. All the good parts of sex with none of the ugly. Soft, warm, sexy. No pounding on your body, no hairy chest irritating your nipples. No grunting like a gorilla."

"How do you know what to do?"

"Aw sweetie, you just figure it out."

Tai scoots over next to Rachel and worked her fingers in her hair. Then she softly kisses her. Hands travel around her shoulders, casually brushing her breasts, She hefts one of Rachel's tits and smiles.

The long kiss continues while they hold one hand. Breathing gets heavy. Kisses get wetter. Tai unbuttons Rachel's blouse and pushes her hand inside the bra. Nipples are hard. She lightly circles the hard nubbin with her palm.

Tai takes Rachel's hand and puts it on her own breasts. Rachel wraps her arms around Tai and the intensity of the kiss increases. Rachel is content to let Tai take the lead. Her pace. Her comfort zone.

Tai stands, takes her hand, and pulls her to her bedroom. Laying Rachel onto the bed, she continues to undress her. The blouse is opened fully, exposing Rachel's pert tits, nipples hardened in passion. The kissing never stops. Rachel is breathing harder and faster, lust taking over her caution. Who is moving too fast now?!

Tai hooks her fingers in the waistband and works at the zipper. Her lips brush the flat stomach causing muscles under the skin to jerk. All of Tai's clothing are removed and dropped at the side of the bed.

Rachel lays on the mattress, propping on her elbows to watch what is happening to her. Her skin prickles when Tai's lips started kissing her breasts, her stomach, leaving a wet trail from her tongue dipping into her navel sliding to a nipple. Her teeth delicately closed on a swollen erect nubbin before dragging along its length.

Rachel wrapped her hands around Tai's back and pulled her up to continue the kiss. Gasps and moans filled the room as Tai mashed her pubis against Rachel's and ground her hips. Tai's breath caught when the sensation tore through her.

"Oh my god. Rachel! Can anything feel this good?"

Rachel smiled and said softly "Just wait, darling." She slid down and flipped Tai onto her back. Putting her hands on her knees she lifted her legs in the air and buried her face in the presented crotch. Pointed tongue prodded the wrinkled brown hole. Tai clenched then relaxed her sphincter, allowing the stiff organ to penetrate the ring.

"Gawd!" Tai screamed. Ass play! Marvelous, she thought. Rachel moved to her lips for a long passionate kiss, their breasts mashing together. Rachel's tight tits with the amazingly long nipples pressing against Tai's full fat breasts. Her wide areoles darkened and the niplpes puckered.

"Now tell me how this feels," Rachel breathed before moving between Tai's widely spread legs. Using hands on her thighs, Rachel flattened her tongue to start a long lick from anus to clit. She repeated that as Tai gushed a constant stream of honey onto the tongue. Rachel thought it was the greatest thing she had ever tasted.

She wrapped her hips on her swollen fleshy bud and sucked gently. Tai thought the top of her head was going to come off.

"Oh fuck! Oh god!" she groaned, voice ragged.

Rachel was on her knees, ass high in the air keeping her face at the perfect angle and pressure to give maximum pleasure for her lover. Sweat covered their bodies.

"Jesus god, baby. This... I... fuck! I've never felt anything like this." Rachel grinned at the 'shit,' 'damn' words coming from the prim and proper Tai. I've made her bilingual.

"Wait baby. I'll show you my personal favorite position."

"Oh god! I'm going to die, aren't I," Tai giggled breathlessly. Rachel looked at her seriously.

"No. but you'll think you've reached heaven."

Rachel reached between them to put two fingers into Tai's pussy, wriggling them, then pulling out to smear the juices around her crotch. Then she did the same to herself. Tai studied every movement carefully as if a test would be given.

She pulled Tai to herself, hand on her ass. Tai put her own hand to Rachel's cunt to feel the drenched flesh.

"That's the first time I ever touched another girl's... you know."

"Pussy, honey. Or cunt. You touched my cunt and you liked it."

"I did. I do," she answered, blushing furiously.

Rachel kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue. She sat up and, putting her hands on Tai's thighs, pushed them flat on the bed. Tai wrapped her arms around them to help keep her knees on the bed. She had no idea she was so flexible.

Rachel squatted over her, lowering her crotch onto Tai's. Cunt to cunt, wet orifice shoved together, the sliding of slick flesh sent ecstasy through both of them. Rachel rested her hand on the soles of Tai's feet for all the world like bicycle handlebars Then her hips ground against Tai making both speak in tongues.

Hips circled, swirled while Tai stared slack jawed at Rachel's intensity. Sweat was dripping from Rachel's face onto Tai's tits. Beads ran down Tai's cheeks to soak into her already matted hair.

Rachel switched into a riding motion. One hand went to Tai's neck, a grip slightly choking her. Her face began to turn red, then darken even more as veins in her forehead stood out. Rachel rode like it was the Kentucky Derby.

She was close. They both were close, straining to reach nirvana. Rachel swung a leg over Tai's, a scissors position that mashed their soaking twats together.

Rachel doubled her efforts, speeding the motion while pressing harder. She squeezed on the neck, releasing pressure when Tai's eyes started to roll back. Once refocussed, Rachel would squeeze again.

Finally, to take them over the edge, Rachel put full weight on the one thigh she was straddling and ground her pussy like a woman possessed. She never took her eyes from Tai, watching her every facial nuance, being guided by them.

Sweat pours down Rachel's back.

"Gawd!" Tai cried out as Rachel's hips turned into a blur.

"Fuuuuuuuck" Rachel screamed as her orgasm struck with the power of a lightning bolt.

Tai's eyes disappeared into the back of her head. Her climax shot wads of cum against Rachel.They froze, all motions stopping. Orgasmic waves poured over them both, taking away their breath... making their hearts sync.

Soon, with a groan from both girls, they disentangled themselves of one another. Rachel rested against the headboard, slowing her breathing consciously, willing her heart to quit pounding. Tai, meanwhile, snuggled under Rachel's arm and pulled it around her, hand resting on her fat tit comfortingly.

"Did I do it right?" Tai asked, not looking at Rachel.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh god yes. That was... wonderful." Rachel smiled broadly.

"Then you did it right." She pulled Tai tightly against her, their sweaty skin cooling, sticking to one another. "Seriously, baby. There is no right or wrong way. We don't have a manual we work out of. We just make each other happy, and that suffices. I just made you happy. Do you see? That is all i want to do. Make you happy. Spend the rest of my life doing this with you."

They sat like that until their breathing became regular. They slept in that position.

###

Rachel floated on a cloud. She closed the door behind her quietly. Tai was still asleep, the cutest snore Rachel had ever heard bringing a smile to her face. This moment must be commemorated, she thought. Something Tai the fashion plate can wear and remember their first night of love. She hoped the first of many.

She found the store she wanted at Tyson's Corner II, an upscale submall of the much larger namesake. Neiman-Marcus had a stunning collection of scarves. She had to swallow hard when she checked prices. A week's rent! Tai is worth it. She settled on a Lisa King Inks and Petals pattern on silk. It was the softest thing Rachel had ever felt. It would be delightful against the equally silky skin of the woman she was firmly, blindingly, in love with.

From the store she went to work. Engulfed in a fog. All she could think about was the feel of Tai's breasts, the taste of her nipples, the fine honey of her juices. People asked her questions and only got a grunt in response.

She hurried home, anxious to see Tai's eyes as she opened the gift-wrapped box. Rachel left her coat on the hook by the front door and stepped into the living room. No one was there. She started to call our but there was a noise. Upstairs. She smiled to herself. Has she stayed in bed all day? Waiting for me, hopefully!

The bedroom door was closed. The bedroom they slept in last night wrapped in one another's arms. Rachel opened it and froze. Tai was naked sitting upright in the bed, her breasts swaying slowly as her hips ground on the man's hips beneath her. A quiet, circular motion that would stir the long stalk deep in Tai's pussy. Her eyes were closed, lost in the sensations. The man's eyes were locked on the tits, primal feelings only.

Rachel backed out of the room then, thinking, went back and dropped the gift box on top of the dresser. With tears running down her cheeks, stinging, she trundled down the stairs, put on her coat, and opened the front door. She paused to look back up the stairs. Then softly closed the door behind her.

"Rachel?" came a soft, muffled voice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds