A New Beginning: Bree's Story

As we sat down, I was approached by an old friend with whom I cut ties. It was Barb, the woman who was fucking Bill that awful night. Barb approached our table and asked if she could speak with me. I wasn't sure what to say until Matt told me I should listen to what she had to say. So I told Barb she would have to say it to both me and Matt. I kept no secrets from him. The three of us excused ourselves for a few minutes from the others and sat at another table. It was still early and the lounge wasn't jumping yet.

Barb apologized again to me saying she wasn't really in on the setup. Yes, she participated but only as a horny woman. They didn't tell her till later after I had walked out the whole story. Even then it wasn't the total truth. She said that they, Bill and Jim, were always somewhat jealous of Jack. They pulled the most pranks on him for that reason.

She said when she found out that the two of them weren't really sorry for what they did that she slapped Bill's face and walked out on him. She hasn't dated either one of them since. She did say the thought of them made her sick to her stomach. Again she apologized and had tears in her eyes. She really did want my forgiveness and friendship.

No one was a better judge of people than Matt. I looked over at him and he smiled and nodded. It was his way of telling me that Barb was being honest with me. I turned back to her and gave her a hug and told her I forgave her. She said she had just arrived with her steady beau. They were pretty serious about each other and asked if they could join our group for the night. I told her of course and she waved to a nice looking man and then I introduced Barb and her boyfriend to everyone including Matt.

We were all having a great time and enjoying our friendship. We were a group that trusted each other. Barb told us to look at what just came in. We saw these three women who came in together. They were rather hard to explain. They were knockouts but at the same time sluttish. They were on the loud side but yet they made you look at them. Of course some of the single men or at least those who weren't with women that night started hitting on them.

The gals accepted the drinks but played a cool game. They couldn't have been hookers because we could see that they weren't looking for Johns. Our little group had to admit that the three women were interesting to watch. When they danced they were sexy but if a guy put his hands in the wrong place he was reprimanded like a kid. These gals were different. A cross between a cop, a hooker, and a teacher all rolled into one.

I watched Matt looking at the girls and I could see they smiled at him. A slight sting of jealousy struck me but I was able to control it. Matt leaned over and kissed me and then whispered in my ears so no one else could here, "You're my woman, always remember that. Those three woman are my friends. Enough said." They he took me by the hand and we headed to the dance floor.

As Matt and I were dancing I remember him telling me I did the right thing with Barb. She was used also but not to the degree I was. Barb and I were friends for a number of years. She was a nurse at the local hospital. She always chose to work in the emergency room because she said it was such a fast paced environment. I remember her telling me that was how she became as wild as she was. She said the juices flowed with the blood pumping hard all day and she went out to help slow things down.

She met Bill and Jim around the same time I met Jack, my second husband. She was just out to have fun and didn't want to get serious and it bothered Bill especially. When Jack and I got married all three were in our wedding party. I guess the guys couldn't handle Jack being happier and getting the girl and Barb telling them she wasn't ready for marriage.

I went to the ladies room with Barb. As you know we aren't allowed to pee by ourselves. That was a joke, readers. I was glad that Barb was back. I really liked her as a friend and now she was a lot calmer person. I guess our incident got her to thinking also. She told me her boyfriend was Dr. Ray. He was an emergency room doctor who had transferred in from another hospital. She did tell me she was honest with him and told her she lived a wild lifestyle but really was waiting for the right man. She said she thought it might be Ray. I started to feel happy for her.

We headed back out to our table and as we looked toward the doors in came the two pricks. Yes, it was Bill and Jim. The odd thing was until you got to know them they seemed like pretty decent guys. We always thought they were just pulling pranks but now we knew the truth. They had an evil side. They got more out of embarrassing others to make themselves look good instead of improving themselves.

They were known in the lounge since they went there often. They said hi to a number of their so-called friends and got a table. It didn't take them long to spot the three seductresses that seemed to be the center of attention. They hadn't seen us or our group yet.

We were busy having our own good time. We all began dancing and telling our own stories. I was dancing a slow tune with Matt when he held me close. As he looked in my eyes he told me he loved me. I squeezed him harder and said to him, "Matt, I'm falling in love with you also and it's scaring me. I don't know if I can handle it after two failed marriages and you have two kids already."

"Sweetheart, as long as you trust me and we discuss our problems first everything will work out. I promise you, it will all work out. Besides once you meet my kids, Mike and Michelle, you're going to love them and they'll love you also."

It wasn't long before Bill and Jim approached the three sexy women. They bought them drinks and invited them to their table. The girls played it cool. They told Bill that the three of them always stayed together. It was their way of protecting themselves from unwanted suitors. Of course Bill invited all three to their table. From that point on we really had no idea what they were talking about. Bill and Jim took turns dancing with all three. The gals seem to mellow out a little. On the dance floor they allowed very little touching. If one of the guys moved his hand down to one's ass, she just casually moved his hand back up.

Jim eventually saw Barb and I and looked surprised. I guess they never thought we would be friends again. Jim pointed in our direction and said something to the three girls. We figured they still hadn't let the prank go and it was pissing me off.

Matt leaned over and kissed me and said, "Let it go sweetheart, let it go." He could read me like a book.

The girls looked in our direction and I don't know if they snickered or smiled. But of course Bill and Jim were laughing. Barb and her doctor boyfriend said she had to leave early. They had to work early the next day. The emergency room was always open for business. We all gave friendship kisses to each other and of course all the men shook hands. Barb thanked me again and again apologized for her past action. I shouldn't have waited so long to talk to her. She really was a good friend. Another mistake on my part but at least these mistakes were getting corrected. As Barb and Ray left the lounge, Bill and Jim were watching them. Then they turned back to their three ladies in waiting.

Matt told me it was time for us to leave also. He had to work tomorrow but he would probably be seeing me first thing in the morning. I didn't quite understand what he was getting at but I thought I would wait and see. I knew Matt loved me and would answer all my questions but I knew he didn't want to be interrogated.

He dropped me off at my home, kissed me goodnight, told me to get a good night sleep and that he would see me in the morning. There it was again, see me in the morning. Why? I took a shower and headed to bed. I was fast asleep in no time.

About 8:00 A.M. my phone rang and I was in half a daze when answering it. It was Barb. "Bree, get down to the hospital right now."

"Barb? What is it? What's wrong? What Happened?"

"Nothing is wrong and everything is right. I can't tell you over the phone. Just get your little ass down here as soon as possible." And she hung up.

What the hell happened? What could this possibly be about? I thought about Matt but if he would have gotten hurt I know Barb would have said something. I hurried and got dressed and headed to the hospital.

As I entered the hospital emergency room Barb ran up to me. "Come with me quickly." Barb spoke as she pulled me into a private room that said, 'Hospital personnel only' on the door. It was a small viewing room overlooking another room. In the room lay two men that looked drugged.

It was Bill and Jim. I asked what had happened and Barb said she wasn't sure, that they were both groggy when they were brought it. Then Barb started explaining what she saw when they were brought in. As I could see they were both bald now. Barb told me it wasn't only their head as she laughed. But, she said, that wasn't the best or worst part depending on how you looked at it.

She said that both men had condoms on, I mean really on. They were still on them under the blankets until the doctors decided how to remove them. The doctors best guess was that the condoms were filled with super glue and then pulled on their hard cocks. Right now the problem was getting the condoms off with the least pain. It looked as though they might be taking some skin off with them. They would both need minor surgery to open up their pee and ass holes. Barb laughed and said they had super glue running down the cracks of their asses also.

Barb said, "If I didn't know any better and your boyfriend wasn't a cop I would think you were behind this." She laughed.

"Barb, I didn't do it even though I wish I could take credit for it. It couldn't have happened to two more deserving men."

"Bree, do you think it might have been those three gals we saw them with last night? I wonder what they did to piss them off?

"Barb, Matt and I left right after you. Bill and Jim were still with the girls. Maybe they tried one prank too many."

The two guys were starting to come back to life. They were screaming in pain saying their private areas were hurting. Barb said we better get out of the room. We weren't supposed to be there. Dr. Ray, Barb's boyfriend, came out of the room and told Barb these guys really had a number done on them.

He told Barb and of course me since I was with Barb that they were getting ready to remove the condoms and knew the guys would lose some skin also. He said opening their pee hole and asshole wouldn't be as bad as it seemed but for the next week or so they would be awfully tender. Whenever removing super glue you also lose skin. Ray then gave Barb a peck on the lips and told me it was nice seeing me again and he headed back to the room.

Barb said she had time for a coffee break and we headed for the cafeteria. We were both happy and talked about it. When we got back to the emergency room there stood Matt in his uniform. He looked like a different person in uniform but still a hunk.

He said he was called in about two men claiming to be victimized by three women. He was there to take their statements as soon as they came out of surgery. He introduced me to his partner saying I was his girlfriend. His partner was a woman, a good looking one at that. For some reason I wasn't jealous anymore. Jill, the officer, said it was nice to meet me and I got a really good man. If she wasn't already married I might have had some competition. She was nice but I felt no threat. Matt was my man and I was his woman. No one would ever separate us.

Matt told me he would stop by that night and we could go out for dinner. Barb asked if we could make it a double date and she and Ray could join us. We set up a time and told Barb to meet us there.

Matt and Ray seemed to hit it off and got along well together. The four of us were sitting there having pre-dinner drinks and Ray mentioned the two men that were brought in. He said the surgeries were successful but the men would forever remember it. It would be months before their hair would even be back to normal. Barb and I just sat there listening. Ray asked Matt exactly what happened and who did it to those guys.

I remember him saying, "I'd never want to meet those girls and have them get mad at me."

We all laughed.

Matt said that the two guys met the three girls the day before. Ray said he remembered seeing them when we all were out. He remember the girls being knockouts. He asked Matt if the men knew who they were. Matt told him the two guys said that they gave them some names but don't believe it was their real names. They had never seen them before and hoped to never see them again. They, the men, asked the girls out to a motel. They said at first the girls balked about going with them and besides there was three of them. The guys said they didn't mind because they could take care of all three women.

Eventually they all went to a motel. According to the men, which is the only side we heard, the women opened up some booze and they think the girls spiked it. Probably some kind of date rape drug. We had to laugh, because it seemed funny that girls would have to date rape a man. The men remember removing all their clothes and the girls playing with their cocks getting them hard. One of the girls said they had to use condoms and the men didn't have any problems with that. They said the girls put a lubricant into the condom saying it makes it much easier to put on.

The guys said as the condoms were put on their cocks they must have passed out. When they awoke the girls were gone. They said they were in pain. Their hair was shaved off their heads and private areas. The condoms were stuck to their cocks and hurt like hell. They couldn't get them off. Their assholes felt closed shut. They called 911 and were taken to the hospital. When they got to the hospital they were given drugs for the pain.

"Matt, are there any whereabouts on these women? Who are they and why did they do it? Anything at all?"

Matt looked at all of us and said, "The only thing we can think of is that the guys really pissed someone off. We asked them for names of people that might carry a grudge and the first two they mentioned were Bree and Barb. I told them that both women were interviewed and neither had any idea what had happened. I told them that you two thought they got what they deserved."

Barb said, "You got that right."

Bree just smiled.

Matt continued, "I then told the two men that the two ladies they mentioned were with me at the time. I took off my police cap and then they recognized me and started apologizing to me.

Matt said his partner Jill told the men that she didn't know what kind of shit they were trying to pull but she better never hear of them blaming two innocent women."

I couldn't believe it, Matt's partner stuck up for us. I'm going to like that girl. Matt told us they had no leads at all on the three women. He thought they might have come in from out of town. Bill and Jim were afraid to press any charges since they didn't know who was responsible and it would really ruin their reputations if too much of the story leaked out.

We were all smiling when dinner arrived. We had a good meal and great conversation. Ray asked if everyone was up for going out the following Saturday. We all said yes and decided where we were going to go.

Life that week was great for me. I asked for a meeting with Jen and Jack together. When I approached them, I said I had something to say to both of them. We all sat down and I told them what Barb had told me. I told them the only reason I was bringing it up was that they are a great couple and to kind of watch out for each other. If they decided to stay friends with Bill and Jim, then they should realize that they may not be as great of friends as they let on. I explained that I had a new man in my life and life was finally changing for me.

Jack said he was happy for me and heard about something happening to Bill and Jim. They pulled a prank on the wrong person. They probably got what they deserved. Jen told me she always knew that I was a good person and finally life was getting better for me.

I stood up and shook hands with both of them. After all Jack and I were married once. There is always a little love left over that stays in the heart. I headed back to my job.

Matt said he had a busy week and would not see me till our double date with Barb and Ray on Saturday. So I did my best to keep myself busy.

We met Barb and Ray at the Sheraton Inn lounge. This was one of the swankiest places in town. No wonder the guys told Barb and I to dress up. We had our drinks and ordered dinner. After we ate we went into the dance area. The DJ said he had a couple of special announcements and was welcoming people for their birthdays and anniversaries. Then he walked over to our table with the microphone and handed it to Matt.

Matt took it and reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring. He knelt down on one knee and said, "Bree, you are the love of my life. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I was crying full-fledge tears as I answered, "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes."

He handed the microphone to Ray so he could slip the ring on my finger. The whole lounge was clapping and screaming. Barb had tears in her eyes for me as we hugged. I hugged and kissed Matt I don't know how many times.

Then as it quieted down Ray had the microphone. "Barb, I know we haven't known each other that long but will you be my wife?"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring and as she screamed out, "Yes, my God, yes," the roar of the people started again. Ray slipped the ring on Barb's finger.

Barb and I were both crying and hugging our men. Who would have ever thought they would have something like this set up. Matt and Ray looked at each other and shook hands. Ray looked at Matt and said, "Mission completed."

The rest of the night was a whirl of dancing and fun. That night Barb and I were probably two of the happiest woman on the planet. We both were married within the coming months. We each had our own wedding but attended the wedding of the other. After all we were now best friends.

Epilog

Barb and Ray were happily married and stayed working at the hospital together. About a year later Barb had to take a maternity leave. Both mom and daughter are doing wonderfully.

Jack and Jen attended my wedding. We remain friends but not close friends. I could tell that they were both happy for me.

Bill and Jim didn't show up as often at the lounge as they used to. They never found the three seductresses who did a number on them. Last I heard Bill and Jim aren't pulling too many pranks. Jack has pretty much cut them off as close friends but does talk to them

Then there is me and Matt. I have no secrets from Matt. We hardly ever argue. In my life I feel like I went through hell but ended up in heaven with Matt. I have two step-kids who sometimes call me Bree and sometimes call me mom. I love and adore both of them.

I did ask Matt one time who the three seductresses were. He said to me, "Friends, enough said." I never questioned him again and I never saw his friends again. I never got a chance to say, "Thank you." Matt said he said it for me. Life is good.

Hope you enjoyed my story

Comments welcome

DG Hear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds