A New Dawn Ch. 05

"Ahhh, shit! But I'm not... I can't... Oh, my God... Oh, FUCK!" And she was off into another orgasm. Her juices squirted all over Dawn's face. Dawn just clamped down on the right spot and started drinking.

"Nnnnnnn God fucking dammit shit, shit, shit!!!" Cyndi yelled, slamming her hands against the bed.

"I knew we could make her be noisy!" Jay said.

It took some time for Cyndi to calm down. When she did, she hugged each of us.

"Is there any chance we could do this again tomorrow?" she said.

"We could do it again tonight," Dawn said. "You don't have to go."

"Yes, I do," Cyndi said. "Richard is waiting for me. I'm going to go home and lovingly fuck his brains out while I tell him about what happened here."

"Are you sure he'll be okay with it?" I said.

"Are you kidding? You saved our lives. You killed a man who was raping me when Richard couldn't do a thing to stop it. And I've already told you that we play around a little, only with each other's permission. I wasn't expecting the girl-on-girl action and I've never done that before, but I'm a believer now and hearing about it is going to make Richard cum pretty hard." She bent down and sucked my limp cock into her mouth, sucking off our juices. I started hardening in response.

"The only thing he might not like hearing is that his cock can't hold a candle to yours," she said. "So I think I'll leave that part out."

--------------------

Laura and I were lying naked in the backyard, enjoying the summer sun and talking. My girls were in Sonoma, drinking wine and doing God knows what else. Cyndi and Richard were off on another getaway. I was enjoying being rich and jobless. Laura was now a permanent fixture in my house. She was almost as much my kid now as she was Cyndi's and Richard's.

"Why won't you have sex with me?" Laura said.

"Because you're sixteen," I said.

"The age of consent is twelve in Mexico," she said.

"We're not in Mexico."

"We could be, pretty quickly."

"That's not the point. Besides, you're family now."

"Dawn is family, too."

I turned to her. "Can we talk about something else, kiddo?"

"Sure," she said. "Can you rub some suntan lotion on my tits?"

"No, I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's just a not-so-sneaky attempt to start up some sex."

"Don't you want me, Johnny?"

Fuck. "Yes, of course I do," I said. "You're young and gorgeous. But we can't."

"Someday?" she said.

"Maybe. Maybe in the next chapter. We'll see," I said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds