• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Direction???

A New Direction???

12

I'm shaking inside desperately trying to stay calm but my body is giving me away, my breathing is heavy and the rising and falling of my thrust-up cleavage is driving me crazy as it rubs against the low cut dress I chose to wear this evening, as for my panties, what there is of them are soaking wet.

Why am I this nervous wreck: well it came about after Daniel, my lover for the past 6 months gave me a thoroughly good spanking following a night of debauchery. Seeing that I enjoyed the spanking so much and knowing that my birthday was soon approaching he started a 'Truth or Dare' session in order to determine the limits of my possible submissiveness.

~~~

The three large glasses of wine during dinner hadn't helped to settled my nerves. Normally after that many glasses I'd be under the table by now but my adrenalin level is that high its feels as if I could drink forever. We've never done anything like this before. I'm using the term 'We've' for Daniel still isn't fully unaware of my past and what he's got planned may even take me into new territory.

Friday night and the bar to our hotel in Antibes is heaving. A mixture of business people and tourists have filled the bar area almost to overflowing. Hoping to deter any lecherous advances, Daniel practically shouted that he'll "Be back in a few minutes", as he left me siting at the bar looking into another glass of wine.

For the evening I'm wearing a little 'just above the knee' black lace type dress with a plunging neckline, some ridiculously expensive Agent Provocateur underwear which Daniel had bought as a birthday present along with 3-inch black patent heels, not quiet in 'the fuck me' style, but enough to show off my legs plus some expensive jewellery. Looking into the mirror behind the bar the thought of "Yes...you're one smoking hot lady," comes to mine.

For what seemed a terrifying eternity I sat waiting for the message from Daniel which would kick-off tonight's proceedings: I don't know what he had arranged, in fact I don't want to know. I don't even want to think about it. Even so I could feel a sexual urge slowly creeping through my body, a certain wettest began seeping between my legs and I could distinctly smell my arousal as it rose between the valley of my breasts. God, I need some form of distraction.

I spot a group of businessmen further down the bar. One's smiling at me, the others are leering, undressing me with their eyes. I give them a long hard stare; they sheepishly look away slapping 'smiler' on the shoulder uttering something along the lines of 'Hard Luck'. Suddenly my mobile rang then vibrated against the bar causing me to jump. With un-sure hands, I try to pick it up, still shaking I fumble with the buttons then desperately try to read its message.

It took several attempts for my sozzled brain to read what was written, once my brain understood what he had written, I took a deep breath, dropped the phone into my purse; seeing that I was about to leave the group of businessman had all turned to watch me as I very elegantly tried to slide off of the bar stool without my dress riding up too high. I ignored them as I began to navigate my way away from of the bar but no one would make way, in squeezing through the boisterous crowd some would look down my chest, which to me is a joke for having lost so much weight I'm now only a 'B' cup but in my efforts to squeeze through I am sure several of them traced a hand or two across my arse and other parts of my body.

Thankfully still intact I reached the lift, its open door beckoned me so I walk in then frantically press 7 repeatedly, hoping no one else got in. Under stark lighting I stare at my reflection until with a jolt I'm back to reality for I had reached our floor. Taking a deep breath, I exited the lift then with a confident face but swaying body I walked down a seemingly never ending corridor. Once outside our suite I slid my key-card into the lock. No go so I tried it again, after several attempts the door finally opens.

Before me is the bedroom door which is closed, which according to Daniel's text I must not enter. 'Shit' I mutter to myself for I badly need a change of panties. Looking around I see a birthday card lying on the coffee table, I picked it up, read it then chuckled to myself as I read the attached note for it read, "No...you cannot change your panties – Love Daniel". He knows me so well. Next to the card was a leather blindfold. Looking around the room I noticed that Daniel had rearranged the furniture. The two seater leather sofa and two matching comfortable chairs were now arranged in a horseshoe facing the large panoramic glass windows. Normally we would have a fantastic view looking out to sea but all I now see is my own reflection and a streak of moonlight stretching far across the water.

I am both terrified and excited in equal measures for now it has begun....I take one last look at my reflection, then facing towards the bedroom I and trying not to mess up my hair I now put on the blindfold. With arms out-stretched I walk forward, find then open the bedroom door and enter. Further to his instructions I have to close the door behind me then step back until I feel the edge of the bed.

I notice that this room is warm. My heart rate accelerates possibility to the quantity of drink in my system. In the eerie silence even my heartbeat becomes deafening. Also now devoid of sight I'm struggling to stay upright. The English expression for this would be that of being "Thoroughly Pissed".

As time passes I become more calm. Suddenly I hear a key-card in the door. Someone has opened the outer room, soon I heard footsteps approaching then the bedroom door opens. It's my beloved Daniel for I can smell his aftershave. He whispers if I am OK, I nod as I am not allowed to speak. He then reminds me we can stop at any time I only have to say the word. Gently he cups my face in both his hands then gives me a slow passionate kiss, as I start to melt he leads me into the outer room. Trapped within another slow passionate kiss we hear a tap at the door. Daniel utters a very quiet "Ready" then moves away. My excitement builds.

Someone else has entered our room. I first smell aftershave and it isn't Daniel's then I can smell perfume, I think it's 'White Linen'... Oh my god, what have I let myself in for? This isn't what I expected, however their here now so I just remain silent.

I sense them circling me, for I can feel their breath upon my neck and body as they inhale my essence. Someone sits down on the leather chair to my left. Someone, I think it's the man stands behind me and strokes my bare arm with which makes me jump causing goose-bumps all over my body. With both hands now he strokes both my bare arms. In my darkness I hear someone entering the bedroom. The man's breathing is shallow. He is excited. Using both hands his fingers first rest then trail over my shoulders, down my back, over my hips and over my arse like a gentle massage then following the crease of my arse he trails upwards towards the small of my back then reaches around my waist before caressing my navel. Hearing me sigh he gently trails his fingers in a triangle formed by my navel, hip and mons before trailing them up to my breasts. My breasts are swollen and my nipples harden as he continues to caress my body. His gentle hands circle my neck. At first I tense up but then realising that he means no harm I slowly begin to relax. He senses this and continues to trace his fingers over my facial features.

Over his breathing I hear someone place things down on a table to my right.

My sudden loss of concentration causes me to jump for now he touches my arse then continues down the outside of my legs. On reaching my ankles he ever so slowly moves his hands up the insides of my legs. My heart starts to race. I fidget slightly, my god he is going to discover my soaking wet panties. He stops just short of the hem of my dress and runs his hands down the outside of my legs, then again up the inside ever so slowly. Without thinking I part my legs a little. Very quietly something is said but I cannot make-out what they are saying.

I jump again as his fingers gently stroke the area behind my ears then move slowly down my neck until he finds the zip to my dress. Very slowly he unzips the back of my dress all the way down to my arse. The air is electric. I can sense he is really excited. Now moving his hand up my bare back he slips the dress off of my shoulders and lets it fall to the floor. Those circling hands are back again gently caressing my body top to bottom. Now his hands expertly unclips my bra and with no shoulder straps to worry about he allows my balcony bra to fall to the floor, his breathing becomes heavy as his hands first cup my freed breasts then very gently and in a very subtle way scissor a nipple between his fingers as he holds my breasts in his trembling hands. After a few moments he gently removes one hand which now travels with purpose down my spine, between my arse cheeks before feeling the wet fabric of my panties. We gasp almost in unison. While this hand circles my anus his other hand then moves down my front and continues until it gently finds my soaking wet 'camel-toe'. God, I am so wet. Something is said for his hands fall away then I think he sits down to my right. A rustle to my left alerts me to someone else getting up.

I can smell Daniel. He whispers if I'm OK, I give a simple nod then he removes my jewellery and helps me step out of my dress before moving away.

I hear another person get up. It's a woman for I can distinctly smell her perfume. Yes, my guess was right...its White Linen, one I'm not particularly fond of for it always reminds me of old ladies in tweeds.

It's amazing how the darkness has accentuated all my remaining senses for now I sense she is behind me. Before she's even touches me I feel the heat from her hands as she's about to touch my shoulders, soon I feel her nails. A shiver runs through my body as she scrapes her nails down my back and over my arse. she repeats this again but harder and without care. These are bitchy nails. They claw at me. The mood is changing. Trapped in my darkness I remain still, but now my hands although by my sides are no longer relaxed they are tightly clenched into fists.

She moves to my front. Grabs my chin and pushes it upwards. she now runs her long nails down my neck and over my breast clawing at my skin. She makes sure a nail on each hand catches my nipples. I flinch but say nothing. Her 'claws' move down my front, down the outside of my legs to my ankles. she unceremoniously pushes my legs further apart causing me to almost topple over. My legs are now about two feet part as the bitch's claws now travel up the inside of my legs to my wetness. Here they stop where she claws at my pussy through the sodden material.

Again something is said which I can't quite hear. Suddenly she pulls my panties down. I gasp and utter at the same time for now they down to my knees, stretched to almost ripping point, thankfully she moves away, job done for the moment but I'll be interested to hear what Daniel had to say about almost losing a pair of expensive panties.

I can smell Daniel. He again whispers if I'm "Ok" in my ear. I give a nervous nod. He helps me out of my panties and spreads my feet a little wider apart. He then gently guides my hands onto my head where I automatically interlock my fingers. All I have on now are my 'heels' and the blindfold which I am hiding behind.

The man returns. He caresses my body as before, gentle, soft, caring. Ok I get their game now, 'good guy, 'bad bitch'. He carefully fastens fur lined cuffs to my wrists and ankles then fits some sort of bar between my ankles, next he carefully fits a fur lined collar around my neck. From the back he stretches an arm through my legs until his hand almost reaches the middle of my tummy, then starting just above my clitoris, he drags a finger ever so slowly across it which makes me shudder. There's a sudden release of wetness from between my legs as his finger first parts my pussy lips, then glides over my taint and back again.

My breathing is really ragged and heavy now, so too is his. His second pass follows the same route but this time his finger slowly traces its way to my anus, stopping there for a split second to apply just a little more pressure before continuing between the cheeks of my arse, up my back tracing over my spine before finishing at the collar. Ok I am properly wound up now. I am transforming from a terrified innocent to a wanton slut. I don't care what they do but I need a release. He moves up and cups my breast then expertly rolls my nipples between his fingers and thumb. I instinctively curve my arse back towards his crouch. Surprisingly, I find him clothed but bearing a massive hard on.

A constant stream of juices are now running down the inside of my legs for I love my nipples being played with, in fact it's as if they are connected directly to my pussy. I know Daniel and I decided that as this was our first time there would be no fucking involved but now I could fuck every cock in the hotel. I am that horny.

The man moves his fingers through my pussy a little harder one last time, to my anus where he then stops. Hearing my gasp, he then applied just enough pressure so his finger starts to slip in but not enough to actually penetrate me. Hearing another gasp, he withdraws his finger then continues to move through my arse cheeks and up my spine to my neck before moving away.

Now I'm a total wreck, my heart was racing 'nine to the dozen' but I sense bad 'bitch' is coming for not only I can hear the jingle of chains but I can smell that fucking perfume too, ggrrhh. With both hands she roughly pulls my hands from my head to behind my back. She lets go whereupon my hand falls a little. Without warning she slaps me hard on the left cheek of my arse. I quickly raise my hands to where she wanted. 'Bitch' then grabs them and using some chains she roughly secures the wrist cuffs to the back of my collar, this forces my head back which in turn thrusts my tits (Ha-Ha) forward. Now I am totally helpless and vulnerable to their games. This makes me apprehensive, vulnerable yet extremely excited.

Daniel again whispers if I'm OK, I give a nervous nod for now I am in new territory. BDSM in the past has never been my thing but with Daniel I feel totally safe.

'Bitch' now picks up something from the table, she traces it down my throat then firmly drags it across my breasts making sure my nipples feel its texture. As she traces it across my tummy I think it's some form of paddle. Soon its traced down the inside of my right leg, gently she starts to alternately smack the inside of my lower legs. Rising higher the smacks get harder. Closer to my pussy the smacking becomes more intense and faster until she can go no further, now she turns it on edge and drags an indented side through my pussy, seeking some form of relief I bear down. As soon as I had done so I knew it's was a mistake for it was quickly removed and my pussy is given a gentle slap with the paddle. Sensing my desire, she slaps me again but harder this time. Unintentionally I gave a little utter, again I receive a slap but harder still, now I am panting and pouting all at the same time. Thankfully she stops, then after a few seconds and without warning 'Bitch' rapidly slaps my pussy.

Oh my god I am in heaven. If she continues the gentle trickle which be the way is slowly filling my shoes will become a flood. Pouting and panting, I start to moan loudly. 'Bitch' instantly stops, throwing the paddle to the floor, grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head sideways. Her breathing is hot and heavy; FUCK, this is even turning her on. 'Bitch' then grabs a nipple and using her nails pinches it hard then let's go, she does the same to the other one. I scream as a surge on endorphins rush through my body quickly followed by my first squirt. At this point I'm struggling to breathe and my body began to have mild convulsions.

Releasing her hold on me she picks up another item from the table. I can smell sweat, sex and a hint of perfume close to my face. Forcing my jaws apart she pushes a ball of material into my mouth. Fuck it's a pair of panties! Well it's either mine or hers but I think their mine for they are cold, wet and carry a hint of my perfume.

'Bitch' now moves behind me. I can feel something swishing gently around my arse. I guess it's some form of flogger, she sets to work on my back and arse. Progressively getting harder and harder. Again something is very softly said so she stops.

A hint of Daniel's aftershaves tells me his close then he whispers if I'm Ok, I willingly nod, new territory or not I'm beginning to enjoy this.

'Bitch' moves to my front and slowly starts to work on my breasts, whipping each one in turn. My breasts are swollen and my nipples are like bullets, each hit against my nipples releases yet more fluid from between my legs. I'm beginning to like this but mustn't let on. She moves behind me and begins to flick the flogger between my legs. Oh yes. Slowly getting to work on my pussy. The ends of the flogger just reach above my clitoris, Fuck I groaned. She moves to the front and again gets to work between my legs with the ends landing on my arse. I am in heaven. She stops then pulls the panties from my mouth. I gasp for breath as she moves away.

Now free of a gag I literally shout, "God I need to be fucked...I don't care who...I just need to be fucked, anyone will do...If someone doesn't fuck me soon I'll go down stairs and fuck everyone in the bar, I don't care who". The room remains silent. What have I done?

Muffled words are said then I hear some movement, soon I smell Daniel he quickly whispers a "Well Done" then goes about removing the bar from between my legs, the ankle straps, collar and chains but using the clips on the wrist cuffs fastens my hands behind my back. Painfully I straighten up, it's so good to be able to stand up straight. There is movement, a kind of rustling. Still in darkness Daniel moves me forward and gets me to kneel on the floor, I can smell the man. Someone pushes my head forward so that I am bent over with my face resting on the man's lap.

He still has some form of clothing on but I can feel his massive erection beneath. I hear more shuffling then a cock slips into my wanton pussy, it's got to be Daniel's cock for we made a rule about no intercourse. Oh the joy, I truly need this, never had I ever wanted anything more. Starting real slow Daniel built up his momentum before slamming into me. I am lost in abandonment and without thinking I bite the man's cock through the material. He grunts loudly. Shit I didn't mean to do that. I can feel a both a warmth and dampness on my face. I think he has just come. This pushes me over the edge. I cum like a train and can't stop. Wave after wave hits me like a rough sea against the rocks.

Daniel kisses my back then gently withdraws. I stay there gently coming down, my face still resting against the man's now flaccid member. After what seemed an age Daniel moves me back so I'm resting on my haunches. More mutterings then the man gets up.

I can smell the woman. More mutterings then I feel her legs slipping either side of my body. Daniel begins to lower my head then stops. He pulls me back. The woman begins to shuffle again. Moments pass. Something is said. The woman shuffles around. I can smell her sex god it's strong.

Daniel whispers "OK" in my ear. I nod. Ok for what though?

He slowly lowers my head onto her lap, 'Bitch' shuffles even more. she has no panties on so my face hits her coarse pubic hair. Now if there's one thing a hate it's a woman who doesn't look after her lower regions. She grabs a handful of my hair and pushes my face into her sex, not only does she push but she rubs her sex with my face. Thankfully I'm now on home territory, not eager to show my hand I begin to make a real hash of it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Direction???

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds