A New Direction for Humanity Ch. 02

She pressed the button on the side that opened it up, and looked inside. A pair of human-sized shoes sat on the top of a few other things, and Shae squealed delightedly as she pulled them out. Her magnetic boots! She'd been expecting big clunky space-boots or something but these barely came up past her ankle and looked like they were made out of synthetic material with some metal plating on the bottom. They were more like mag shoes, not mag boots. Shae giggled at the thought. She pulled them on, the material stretched and they fit just fine. More importantly, her toes were warm.

There were more things in the box, shae pulled out a pile of fabric and held it up. It was... a shirt? It felt like it was made out of lycra or something, it was soft and stretchy, but basically just like a vaguely torso-shaped piece material with a hole for her arms and head. Was this really the best that their tailors could do? Come on its not like our body shape is that different. Shae shrugged and pulled it on over her head. The top was a little tight, but comfy and she could tell it was very warm. She looked at herself and saw that the top was doing absolutely nothing to give her some modesty, she could clearly make out the shape of her tits and even her puffy nipples showed very clearly. Well, whatever, at least she wouldn't be cold anymore. She had several of the tops, two purple ones and two blue ones. When she looked closely she could actually see some small lettering stitched into the chest of them. That... that's Xiac's name? It was hard to tell because it was somewhat stylized. She also found a few pairs of... leg warmers? They couldn't be bothered to make her pants? Great, she had some clothes now but they wouldn't stop her dick from hanging out. Well, she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Shae looked in the box again, there was one final thing inside. It was a suspiciously collar-sized and shaped object. Shae tried to think that maybe this was some alien version of something else. But.. no, this was just a collar, no matter how she tried to look at it.

Suddenly, Xiac was next to her. Shae jumped in surprise. "The clothes are for you to wear outside. Give me the collar." She spoke english.

Shae went bright red. She had no idea if this collar was a property thing, a kinky thing, or some kind of other incomprehensible Rei-sa thing. She handed the collar to Xiac, who opened it.

"Turn around," Shae did what she was told and Xiac fastened the collar around her neck, tightening it until it was snug but not uncomfortable. "Back," Shae turned around again. Xiac was smiling at her. "Very pretty. Wear that from now on, people will know you are under my protection.

Shae somehow very much doubted that this was for her safety. "Thank you very much, Ji'rai," Somehow Shae didn't feel insincere at all about thanking Ji'rai for the gifts. Aw, fuck it. Shae stepped forward and... well she tried to give Xiac a hug, it was a little awkward and she had to make sure her face didn't end up in the middle of a set of Rei-sa tits.

Xiac laughed. "And what is that supposed to be?"

"Umm... It's a hug. Humans do it to show affection." Did she actually not know or was she just messing with her?

"I suppose I'll allow it." Xiac nudged her off before long, and went back to her desk. "Check your schedule."

Shae touched the collar around her neck. Shit, I like this a lot, don't I? Yeah, she did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds