A New Encounter Ch. 06

"That is much better." She sighed in delight.

"Mina..." Kevin began only to be interrupted by her kiss.

"Shhhh." She whispered. "Captain to bridge, XO please connect me to the White House, audio only."

"Stand by Captain." The XO responded instantly, there was a short pause and a click. "President on audio Captain."

"Mr. President, this is Captain Mina."

"Good evening Captain, I trust all is well and we are prepared for the announcement in two days."

"There has been a complication Mr. President, and I am afraid that we are going to have to leave for a while, and will return in two weeks or so, your time. Our governing council wishes more information and we need to be in a better position to respond to it. I just wanted to give you some warning before we left."

"Thank you for the heads up Captain. It would have been most embarrassing to make an announcement about life from another planet only to have them not show up. Will you let me know when you are prepared to issue the statement?"

"As soon as we have cleared up the council's request, we will be in a better position to let you know. Have a good evening Mr. President."

"Good Night Captain." The President said as there was another click.

"Channel closed Captain." The XO informed them.

"Very good XO, get us underway immediately."

"We are breaking orbit now Captain. Arrival at Omega four coordinates in three point three Earth days. XO out."

"Mina..." Kevin began.

"Omega four is a plan I created when we decided to deviate from the council's instructions. You are correct that there was no direct instruction of slaves or pets, but the intent was clear and we all knew it. When our teams began reporting in and observation data was obtained and distributed it was agreed that you would fight slavery so I came up with another option. The XO wanted to know what I was going to do about the council and we agreed that we would send them incorrect coordinates of this system and bounce all communications through a relay in an a system without habitable planets, that way only the senior crew would know where you were. We are currently on our way to that system, in case the Admiral sends another ship to track us down."

As Mina spoke, she circled her arms about him and ground down onto his firmness, not enough to cause actual loss of thought, but enough to keep both of them interested. Kevin brought his hands up to her waist and held on tight.

"I know I am a trial, but you have to trust me." She said starting to pant slightly. Kevin grabbed her hips and held her steady, not letting her move. Mina looked at him in surprise.

"I do trust you, I just want to be in on the planning and have an idea what is going on." Kevin said looking into her eyes. He began rocking her gently back and forth and Mina smiled in delight.

"That feels wonderful," she sighed tipping her head back and holding on to his shoulders. Kevin ran his hands up and down her soft skin pausing occasionally to rub the junction of her tail and her lower back causing a soft growl.

"I have told you to stop doing that." Mina warned as his fingers surrounded her tail and pulled slightly as his other hand pinched her clit.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Mina screamed in orgasm. She panted for breath and laid her head on his shoulder. "You cheated." She finally wheezed. "You know what that does to me."

"Of course, why do you think I did it?" Kevin smiled back unrepentantly, his fingers still stroking her gently.

"Well, that just means that I will have to get even." Mina said and with a wicked grin suddenly flexed her muscles and locked down on his shaft.

"UUUUHHHHHHH," Kevin groaned. "What are you..."

"The Doctor has prescribed special exercise, kegel muscles I think you call them." Mina said shifting her grip and causing the most wonderful rippling sensation up and down his cock.

"Well, allow... me to be... your practice... dummy any... oh god... time you want." Kevin panted at her as she continued working him over.

"Hang onto your ass." She commanded and started bouncing up and down in his lap. Water splashed over the sides of the tub and it was Kevin's turn to lay his head back and enjoy the sensations that his spouse was causing.

Mina pulled his head up and slipped a nipple into his mouth and Kevin sucked at it greedily. With each movement of her body, Mina made adjustments to her muscles; to Kevin it felt like tiny fingers were working up and down his penis. Holding his head to her breast with one hand Mina slipped her other hand down in the water and garbed his balls and squeezed gently.

Kevin convulsed and his penis swelled and he shot his load deep inside of her. Mina felt the searing heat of his release hit her cervix and howled in delight as it caused her to rocket to another orgasm.

Kevin finally spit out her nipple and gasped for breath, as Mina rode out her climax, her muscles still massaging him.

"Now that was cheating." He said as she slowed her movements down and started to rock gently back and forth again.

"I know, ain't I a stinker?" She asked with a saucy grin.

"You are so bad, I am going to take you to bed and do that to you all over again." Kevin said, lifting her off his lap only long enough to stand and get out of the tub. Then he pulled her up and she slipped her legs around his waist as he slipped back into her slit.

"Ooooohhhhh, this is wonderful," she moaned as he carried her back into the bedroom, still dripping wet. The feel of his skin against hers was electric and Kevin helped by lifting her up and dropping her on his still hard cock. He laid her on the bed and looked down into her eyes as he pulled her legs up and pushed her knees to her shoulders.

"If you think that felt good, you are in for a treat." He said as he started to hammer into her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 731 milliseconds