• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A New Family

Barbara was flabbergasted! Jane? She always dressed like such a "frump" with loose oversized blouses, skirts that ran down to her ankles, oversized glasses, hair in a bun, no makeup, and never wore bright colors. Even though she had been married, it wouldn't have surprised Barbara to learn that she was still a virgin because she just wasn't interested in sex. Now she learned that she had fucked not only her nephew, but his friend too? Barbara guessed that the old saying about "still waters running deep", was true.

While thinking about moving into a house with the boys, Barbara's hand, almost of it's own accord, had lazily went down to her pussy and idly started sliding up and down her slit, sometimes pushing her finger into her cunt, and others massaging her clit. Her pussy started becoming wet.

While telling herself that it would be impractical to buy such a large house, it would cost a fortune, and she might not be too happy about sharing her "sons" with two other women, it would still be nice to see them every day..... Barbara found herself on the internet checking out real-state in the area of the University. Maybe what she would be doing would be starting a new type of family, and family was always first.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Family
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds