A New Fantasy

While I was feasting on her wonderful ass, I slid my thumb up into her pussy and rubbed her clit with my index finger. I guess I was pushing the right buttons, because she was now humping back against me as she started to cum. Kim was almost screaming as her orgasm hit. She was really thrashing around, but Casey managed to keep her mouth glued to Kim’s crotch.

As Kim lay there twitching, staring off into space, Casey turned around and pushed me back onto my butt. She straddled my waist and removed my shirt. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Once again, I got to taste my daughter’s pussy, and it tasted even better from Casey’s lips. She continued pushing me to the floor as she was sliding her body up mine. She dangled her breasts in front of my mouth and I kissed and sucked on them. As she continued up my body, I covered her flat stomach with kisses until her pussy was directly over my face. I thought to myself that this was the same view that Kim had earlier. It was an amazing sight; Her beautifully tanned body, with the sexy tan lines framing a totally bare and creamy pussy.

She slowly lowered it to my mouth and my tongue slipped right in. Her juices coated my tongue and ran delicately down my throat. I moved my tongue around inside of her and flicked it over her clit as I ran my hands over her incredibly soft skin. I then ran my hands up her body and rubbed her breasts. As I was rubbing her nipples, she began grinding her pussy into my mouth. I was now humping my pussy into the air, and I felt my shorts being slid down my legs.

I guessed Kim was tired of being left out, and the next thing I knew, I felt a very warm tongue sliding up and down my slit. I slipped my hands down Casey’s back and ran them thru my daughter’s hair as I pulled her face into my pussy. She moaned with delight, as my juices were now coating her tongue. She ran her hands over my body and then slid a finger into my ass. It was amazing!

I had never experienced the feeling of a finger in my ass before, and with the pleasure my clit was receiving, it intensified it even more. Kim was sliding her finger in and out of my ass, and sucking on my clit. I decided to give Casey the same pleasure, so I slowly slid my finger into her tight little orifice. It was long until I started cumming again! Kim pressed her mouth tight against me so as not to loose any of my juices that I knew had to be gushing out of me. As I lay there convulsing, Kim removed her mouth from my quivering pussy, and came up to give Casey a kiss. It was so sexy to see them kissing, knowing that they were sharing my juices.

“Oh my that does taste good.” Casey said, “I have to have some more of that.”

Casey slid down my body covering me with tiny kisses. She licked and sucked my tits until I thought they would explode. She traced her tongue down around my belly button and down to my pussy. She slowly worked her way around it, kissing my inner-thigh down to my knees and back up again. I was still very tender, and It was driving me insane. When she finally put her tongue inside of me I came instantly. I was bucking up into her face, and she just held her mouth to me.

Kim was sitting on her knees beside me, fingering herself and rubbing her breasts, while she was watching all of this. Then she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and placed them in my mouth. I sucked them clean and swirled her sweet cream around in my mouth. She gave me a sexy grin then swung her leg over my head and placed her dripping pussy right over my mouth.

“Will you lick me?” She quietly asked.

I answered her by pulling her down onto my face. I buried my tongue deep into her love hole. Her pussy was oozing into my mouth, and she was even sweeter inside. I was lost in the grips of passion. Casey was doing amazing things to my crotch, and Kim was flooding me with her juices. She asked me if I would finger her ass too, so I ran a finger around her pussy and then slipped it slowly inside of her incredibly tight asshole. She was fucking my finger and my face when she came, and I swear she started peeing. It just kept running out of her. I tried to drink it all, but I couldn’t. It ended up running down my chin and neck.

I could feel another orgasm building up inside of me like a volcano. I almost couldn’t breathe, and my heart was racing. I reached down and grabbed Casey’s head and pulled her tighter to my pussy as the orgasm ripped through my body. To this day I have never felt anything like it. We laid there snuggled together in a heap of sweaty flesh. The tape had ended a while ago, but I couldn’t say when, and the room was now perfectly still. The smell of sex was heavy in the air, and the only sound was the three of us breathing. Until…

When the doorbell rang, we just about jumped out of our skins. We all scrambled around for our clothes, and I raced down the hall to get my checkbook. I thought it was kind of sexy that I still had pussy juice all over my fingers as I handed the check to the pizza guy. If he only knew why the check was so sticky, he probably would not have made it back to work.

We all sat down in the middle of the floor and enjoyed our dinner. We had worked up quite an appetite. The girls admitted to me that they had been experimenting even before they found the tape, but that after watching it, it encouraged them to take things further. I confessed about my dream, and my desire for Casey, and I thought she was going to cry. She said that it was so sweet, and gave me a big hug.

We made a pact that night; that none of us would ever be horny so long as we were together. We have been inseparable ever since.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A New Fantasy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds