A New Found Love

The thought that she is very sexy and desirable was turning him on and he wanted her badly. After all he is a man and she is a woman. Both had needs and desires and if fate gave him the opportunity to fuck her and enjoy her ardent love, why not? She has confessed she wanted him for long and now that he has looked at her as a woman to fuck, he also wanted her desperately enough, so why not? Everything suddenly seemed right and he felt he also loved his sister more than as a sister and wanted her sexually. Her feminine body close by him was inviting and he was getting more and more obsessed with her.

With a renewed vigor, he took her in his arms, held her close to him and kissed her passionately. She responded with burning desire and wrapped her legs around his waist with her hands circling his neck. Her body against him made him mad with lust and his hands moved down her back and caressed lovingly. He cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them gently, the softness of her flesh intoxicating him. His cock was hardening against her soft flat stomach and his heart thundered. When at last they broke the kiss, both looked into the others eye and love and lust glowed in them.

He kissed her neck and sucked her erect nipples. She giggled as her nipples tickled and pulled his head closer. His other hand cupped and squeezed her other breast and he alternated, sucking and squeezing them until she pushed his head away in despair. He then moved his mouth down on her stomach licking and kissing her soft skin. When he reached her naval, he licked and twirled his tongue in, eliciting moans and giggles from her. He further moved his mouth down and lingered at her mons his breathing hard. She was holding his head in her hands and now pushed it down against her mons. He kissed and then licked the soft flesh and then he got up and came between her legs. He lifted both her legs and wrapped them around his neck and buried his face between her legs.

"Oh God, Anna, yes, please lick your sister's cunt," she said.

He darted his tongue and traced the outer lips of her cunt and then kissed her clit and took them between his lips. She pressed his head down and moaned with pleasure. He nibbled on her clit and then bit it lightly. She writhed under him and pushed his ass high with wanton lust. He pushed his tongue inside her cunt and twirled them around her inner wall. She was whimpering now and pushing her ass up wanting more of his tongue inside her. He tasted her juices and drank eagerly. He took both her breasts in his hands and began to knead them, two fingers clutching and pinching her erect nipples. Unable to bear the assault on her cunt with his tongue, she went overboard and thrashed against his face. Her juices flooded and he lapped them up as fast as they came.

When her spasm subsided, he relaxed and came on top of her. His cock was rock hard and was throbbing. As he poised above her, she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her cunt lips. She brushed his cock head against her swollen cunt lips and moaned with pleasure. He let her tease and enjoy herself for a while and then as she pushed her ass up, thrust his cock deep inside her. She gasped at the thrust and wrapped her legs around his waist holding him inside her firmly. With his cock buried deep inside her cunt he looked into her eyes.

"Aruna, I love you girl," he said coarsely.

"I love you too Anna," she whispered softly.

"Fuck me Anna, fuck your sister hard," she said

"Yes, sweetheart, I will fuck my sister real hard," he responded and began to pump in and out of her cunt. She responded by raising her ass up and met his thrusts with force. Soon they settled on a rhythm and the only sound was the plop plop of his cock moving in and out of her cunt. As he had already cum once he could last longer and he kept up his tempo, fucking her as hard as he could. She responded with eager enthusiasm and moaned and whimpered licentiously. After a while he relaxed and just lay above her panting for breathe. She took his head and held it against her heaving breasts tenderly savoring his manliness. He on his part loved the softness of her breasts as they heaved against his face.

Rested, he once again pulled his cock almost out of her cunt and then thrust it hard into her. She raised her ass up to meet his thrust for thrust and once more they settled on their rhythm of hard and fast fucking. Nothing seemed to matter as his cock rammed into her and both were swallowed in their lust for each other. His balls slammed against her ass and she reveled on the madness of her brother's hard thrusts. He loved and lusted for her slippery cunt and could not get enough as his cock slipped in and out of it in a fast rhythm. He held her breasts firmly in his hands as a lever as he pumped in and out of her cunt.

Every time a spasm took hold of her she writhed and thrashed under him screaming in pleasure and Cumming hard. Never in the three years of her marriage had she felt as good as this or cummed as hard as this. Even when she thrashed under him and screamed he never stopped fucking her, in fact he fucked her harder and his thrusts became more powerful. Three times she came hard before she felt her brother's balls tighten and then felt his seed spurt into her and once again she spurted her juices along with him.

Finally spent and tired by the hard fucking, they lay side by side panting for breathe. When their breathing returned to normal they turned towards each other and cuddled together their eyes locked in new found love. He kissed her lips lightly and then massaged her breasts tenderly. She kissed his cheeks and held him close to her not wanting to let him go. Finally fully satiated they slept in each others arms peacefully.

The next few days were heaven for them as they fucked and sucked with unbridled lust and love. When the time came for Aruna to go back to her hubby, they both cried with the mother watching them wonderingly. Nine months later when Aruna gave birth to a son, her in laws were very happy and pleased with her that she has given them an heir, not knowing it is her brother's son and not their heir at all.

The End.

Copyright © 04/11/2006 Prince Charming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds