A New Friend Ch. 01

"I want to make you happy." Sara said.

"That's my girl." Anna said.

When Sara realized they had left the city and were traveling a country road, she asked where they were going.

Anna smiled at her. "Come over here." Anna patted the seat beside her. Sara slid over next to Anna.

Anna's hand slid under Sara's short skirt and found her panties damp. "What do we have here?" Anna said.

"Hey." Sara said. "What do you expect?"

"Calm down sweetie." Anna said. "We have one more stop and then we will see if we can't get you taken care of."

"But where are we going?" Sara said again.

Anna patted her bare thigh. "How about you just think about how good you're going to be when we get there?" Anna waited.

Sara finally nodded.

Anna ran her hand along the inside of Sara's leg. "Good." She whispered.

When the car came to a stop, it was in front of a large beautiful house set in the middle of a well-manicured estate. Anna held out her mints. "I'm sure you need one of these again." She said.

Sara took one and popped it in her mouth.

As they waited at the front door, Sara was fidgeting with her skirt.

"What's wrong?" Anna asked.

"My panties are in my crack." Sara said.

"Well, fuck." Anna said. "Fix them."

Sara reached under her skirt and straightened herself and her hand came back in to view just as the door opened.

An incredible looking girl of about eighteen smiled at them. "Hi Anna." She hesitated and then asked. "New girl?"

"Yes. Cassie's family moved suddenly, to Connecticut." Anna explained.

"Aw." The girl said. Then she looked Sara up and down. "So who are you?" She asked. "I'm Chloe."

The girl stepped to the side so the two could enter.

"She's Sara." Anna said.

"Hi Sara." Chloe said as she turned and went into the den. She was tall and lean and clearly confidant in her physical beauty. Anna and Sara followed her. Chloe went to a small desk and counted out hundred dollar bills. She handed them to Anna.

Anna looked at them. "This is more than double." Anna said.

Chloe took Sara's hand. "I've been waiting all day." She whined. "I really need to be with someone." She was prancing in place like she had to pee. "Talk to mom, K."

"Fine." Said Anna. "I'll be right here. She looked at all the money. "You take your time."

Chloe giggled as the two headed up the stairs. She had her arm around Sara and her hand was headed for Sara's ass.

Anna watched them go up. "Wow." Chloe said. "A new girl." She looked back at Anna and grinned.

Anna settled into the large overstuffed chair. She draped her legs over one of the arms and closed her eyes. It was turning in to a long day. As she set there, she thought about the first time she met Claire and Chloe Wentworth. Claire was the recent widow of Harold Wentworth III. This, by the way, made Claire the owner and CEO of Wentworth Manufacturing.

Nine months earlier:

Anna was sitting at and outdoor table at a coffee shop. It was eleven in the morning on a Saturday and she had no classes. She happen to look up to see a young girl maybe four tables away, staring at her. The girl was stunning even while she seemed a little immature. She wore a baggy red sweatshirt with a ripped neck so it hung off of one shoulder. She had on cutoff jeans and sneakers. Her hair was short and mousy brown.

When Anna saw her, the girl didn't look away. She had a confidence that perhaps came from wealth and she and the woman sitting with her looked wealthy, very wealthy. As Anna watched, the girl looked to her mother who seemed to be giving her instructions. And when the girl stood and headed toward Anna's table, Anna got a little excited. She watched as the tall slender girl made her way between chairs until she stood directly in front of Anna.

"My mom wants to talk to you." She said. She waited and when Anna stayed quiet a bit too long, she shrugged her shoulders and turned around. Her small round ass was enough to cause Anna to get up and carry her coffee over to where they sat.

"I'm Claire Wentworth. This is my daughter, Chloe. Sit down." Anna waited. "Please." She added.

Anna took a seat.

"I am not one to waste time or words." Claire said. She looked directly at Anna then to her daughter who was grinning at Anna. "Are you gay?" Claire asked.

"Excuse me?" Anna said.

"What part are we questioning her?" Claire said. "Gay or you?"

"Why are you asking and why should I tell you?" Anna replied.

"My daughter is gay." Claire said. When Anna didn't respond, Claire added. "I need someone who can, shall we say, take care of her needs." She looked at Anna. "Someone who can be with the selfish little shit."

"Mom!" Chloe said.

Anna smiled. "I." She started.

"Don't get me wrong." Claire said. "It would be a financial arrangement."

Anna thought. Her girl, Cassie was a very talented lover and never gave a thought about Anna never returning the pleasure. She nodded. "So, how much we talking?"

"A thousand a visit, say once a week." Claire nodded toward her daughter.

And you can see." She said. "Not the toughest assignment one could have."

After a minute, Anna spoke. "Well, you see." She grinned at Chloe. "I am of the same leanings as your very pretty daughter here." She looked at Claire. "I like receiving too."

"Well that just won't work." Chloe said. "I'm not going to do."

Anna, patting her on the arm, stopping Chloe mid-sentence. "What I was going to say is that I have a very talented little girlfriend that might be perfect for the part."

"Is she really good looking?" Chloe asked.

Anna grinned. "The top of her head is gorgeous."

Chloe thought about that. Finally she giggled. "I'm serious." She said. "She has to be at least pretty. I don't like ugly girls."

Claire said. "Well why don't you talk to your friend and let me know."

"Don't have to." Anna said.

Claire finally nodded. She slid a card over in front of Anna. Saturday, around two in the afternoon." The card was plain white with an address printed on it, no name. "We will be there." Anna said and got up to leave.

Anna leaned down with her hand on the table, her head was close to Chloe. "When you are with a girl do you cum every time?"

Chloe seemed taken aback. "Well yea." She said then added. "Mostly."

"Just one?" Anna asked.

Chloe nodded.

Anna whispered. "You are in for a real treat, sweetie." Anna walked away without looking back.

And that was the start of Anna pimping out little Cassie and it didn't take long for Anna to realize that Cassie could provide such service to a number of lesbians wanting to keep their sexual preferences quiet.

Word of mouth is a wonderful thing and by the end of the second month, Anna was delivering Cassie to a client at least once an evening and a few more on the weekends. The biggest surprise to Anna was the number of female professors who were jumping at the opportunity for time with Cassie. The other group that was unexpected was the Richie rich sorority crowd.

Back to present time:

Anna was still setting on the big chair, her legs over one arm, when Claire came in. She settled on the sofa. Anna looked up from a magazine. "So why all the cash?" She asked.

Claire looked at her and a smile built slowly on her face. "I want her too." She said it softly like she was looking for approval. Something unfamiliar from Claire.

Anna looked at the cash again. "Well alright then." She said. "My girl will be happy to do that."

Movement in the corner of Anna's eye caused her to turn. Chloe was standing there in the door way with her arm around Sara's waist. Sara was dressed but Chloe was in just a tee and panties. Chloe looked at her mom. "She is fucking amazing." She was grinning widely.

Claire stood up and walked over to the two girls in the doorway. She took Sara's hand. "How about I find out for myself?" She whispered.

Sara's lips were puffy and the area around them was a bright pink. Her eyes looked tired but other than that, she was still the gorgeous little slut she always was. Sara looked to Anna. Anna nodded, flipping the cash in her hand.

When Claire started to lead Sara toward the stairs, Sara went with her.

Sara was very quiet in the car on the way back to their dorm. As they walked along the path to the building, Sara kept her arms crossed. Even once in the room, she settled into Tess's desk chair without a word. Anna went into the bath and when she returned, Sara's head was bowed.

Anna went to her and ran her hand through Sara's hair. "You alright?" She asked.

Sara slowly shook her head without looking up. She whispered. Her voice was shaky. "I feel like a whore." She said.

"You're not." Anna whispered. She unbuckled her belt and slid the zipper of her jeans down. As she opened the front of her jeans, Sara raised her head. She leaned in and kissed Anna on her tummy.

"You promise?" Sara asked.

"Of course I do." Anna said. She began wiggling her butt and the jeans eased over her slender hips.

"You want me?" Sara asked.

"I always want you." Anna said. She slipped her hands under Sara's arms and pulled her up. She kissed her cheek and said. "Go. Undress and get on my bed."

Anna watched as Sara slid the suspenders off her shoulders and dropped her skirt, stepping out of it. She pealed her tee and crawled onto the bed. When she was on her back, she looked at Anna and finally grinned. With her thumbs in the elastic of her panties, she slid them down her legs and dropped them on the floor.

Anna tossed her tee and quickly lost her panties as she came to the bed. She sat on the edge and brushed Sara's hair from her face. "I thought about you pleasuring those girls all day." She said. "I'm so fucking horny." Anna kneed herself up on the bed and straddled Sara. "I want to ride your tongue." She said.

As Sara began to extend her very talented tongue, Anna guided her sex to it. Anna leaned forward, her hands against the wall. She began rocking her hips. "This is not going to take long sweetie, I promise."

When the morning sun brought Anna into the day, she was all alone in her bed. She did not remember Sara leaving. She looked across the room, there were two heads poking out from under a sheet in Tess's bed and they were slowly moving. Kissing sounds were coming from that direction.

About that time the bathroom door opened and a freshly washed Sara emerged, wrapped in a towel. She smiled at Anna.

The two heads from Tess's bed lifted simultaneously with broad smiles. Of course, the second girl was Jessie. Sara came over and sat on the edge of Anna's bed. She and Anna watched as the other two sat up. As the sheet fell away, it was obvious the two had spent the night nude as well.

Anna's hand slid along Sara's leg and between her thighs. Sara unconsciously opened her legs. "Why don't you see if Tess there might be willing to trade Jessie for a little while?" She patted Sara's thigh.

"Fine." Tess had obviously overheard Anna. "Just so you know, yours is freshly showered and this one smells like pussy." She had a hand on Jessie's back and was urging her out of the bed.

Anna grinned as Jessie stood up. She looked really good even after a long night with Tess. "Don't mind." Anna said. Anna spread her legs and drew up her knees as Jessie came to her bed. She looked at Jessie and smiled. "I don't think I'm going to improve her condition." She offered. "But I don't think I will do her any more harm either."

Jessie settled onto Anna's bed just as Tess moaned out. Anna caught a glimpse of Tess's legs wrapping around Sara's head.

Anna grinned at Jessie. "You going to make me moan too, sweetie." Jessie didn't answer but lay down and placed a soft kiss on Anna's pussy.

"Uh hum." Anna whispered. The next twenty minutes were filled with grunts and moans and slurping. As the two girls were pleasured by their lovers. Even though Tess came first, Anna's was louder and seemed to last much longer. Jessie was so in to doing her that Anna finally had to raise a foot and plant it on her shoulder. She just shoved the girl off of the bed.

An hour later, the four had showered and dressed for the day. Anna was the last to exit the bathroom. Tess was at her desk and Jessie and Sara were sitting beside each other on Tess's bed. She looked at the two freshly washed girls. They were amazing. She still could not believe her good fortune. It had taken her a long time to become aggressive on getting what she wanted but it had certainly paid off and she had no intention of ever going back.

She walked up behind Tess as she was typing at her keyboard but she was looking at the other two, grinning. She began to twirl Tess's hair in her fingers. Tess tilted her head up and back.

"I want to start using Jessie." She said. "I've been turning down business." She added. "Can't believe how many women want to have sex with these little beauties." She smiled at the two again.

Tess looked in their direction. "Well fuck, I can." She said. She turned to look at Anna. "Any chance I might profit from this too?"

Anna ran her fingers along Tess's cheek. "Of course. What, you think I'm that big of a bitch?"

"Well you are certainly a bitch sweetie. We all know that." Tess said. "But sure, why not."

Tess looked at Jessie. "We need you to start helping out." She waited and finally Jessie nodded. Tees raised a hand over her head and Anna high-fived her.

"I have a class." Anna said. "I need you both here at seven tonight."

The two nodded.

"Skirts and tops, no bras. You two don't need them anyway." She smiled at them. "Easy on, easy off." She added. "That's our motto." She patted Tess again. "No reason to make it harder than needed."

Anna headed for the door. "Will you tell us where we will be going?" It was Jessie speaking up.

Anna looked back from around the open door. "Don't make a habit of this." She admonished. "But, Professor Addison, Maria Addison." Anna let that sink in.

The image of Maria Addison came clearly to both girls. Maria was the girl's athletic director. A gorgeous thirty something with a body that made mouths water. Anna grinned. "She said she wanted something new, different, exciting." Anna nodded at the two. "I think you two will be perfect."

Chapter 02 cuming soon:

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds