• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Girlfriend

A New Girlfriend

When Amy came to work, I noticed. Who wouldn't? Her slender, tall frame topped by flaming red hair had me wondering if she were red at both ends. Her small, perky breasts seemed to always sport pert nipples, and the way her ass moved when she walked had more than one man running into stationary objects.

Two things led me to believe that I would know her only as a friend. One, she was married to the soon to be plant manager, and two, she had just celebrated her twenty-first birthday. She belonged to my boss and I was old enough to be her father, not very good reasons to expect an affair.

I controlled my lust and began the job of training her to work in the warehouse with me, unloading trucks full of merchandise. As the hours turned into days, we began to explore each other's lives outside of work. I told her I was divorced, and planning on staying that way, and I learned that she was only moderately happy in her marriage. According to her, her husband just wasn't exciting enough for her.

Soon, our lunch breaks were filled with intimate conversation, mostly me trying to give her ideas on how to spice up her love life. Finally one day she asked me what I liked in bed. Until that moment, I had been more of a father figure, a mentor if you will, but with that question she had opened the door to forbidden topics. I told her that I was a very kinky person, that I sometimes needed control over another person.

At first, I could tell that while she was intrigued, she was also very embarrassed, so I plunged on with the explanation. As I explained the kinds of things I liked, her pert nipples seem to grow harder before my eyes. I told her how exciting it was for me to bind a lover to the bed, blindfold her, then spend hours teasing and pleasing her almost to the point of insanity. I told her of my experiences with semi-public sex, that the thought of being caught was an incredible turn-on.

As I talked, she began to ask probing questions, the kind of questions that let me know that she was interested. Over the next few days, she came to me many times with suggestions or questions, so much so, that I thought that she must be getting up her courage to try some of the things with her husband.

It turns out that I was way off base, she wanted to try things with me! She said it was because I was experienced and would not hurt her, that, as I was older, I would know more ways to please her. Finally, near tears of humiliation, she asked if I would lead her into the world of Domination.

I spent the entire lunch break making her answer some very hard questions, after all, if I was to risk everything, I wanted to know how far to push her. I couldn't push her past her limits, but at the same time, I had to at least reach her limits.

As it turned out, that day was Friday, giving both of us the week-end to decide whether or not to go further. I spent the next two days trying to talk some sense into my lust filled brain. It didn't work! Monday morning, before leaving for work, I got my handcuffs from my toy chest and put them in the trunk of my car, just in case.

As soon as I laid eyes on Amy, I knew that there was no turning back. She had a look on her face, part fear, part anticipation, that told me she had lost her battle with common sense as well.

Mondays are always slow,usually no more than two trucks to unload, and this Monday was no exception. We had two trucks scheduled and one of them only half full. With a little luck, we would be finished by lunch.

While we were at the time clock, she averted her eyes, bowed her head slightly, and said, "I'm ready to begin our shift, Sir."

The 'Sir' part was my signal that she belonged to me, at least for the time we would work together. As we walked through the plant and into the warehouse, I instructed her to go to the restroom and remove her bra. I wanted to see her tits swing free under her T-shirt. From the look she gave me, I knew she was wondering what to tell her husband if he came into the warehouse. I answered her before she could ask. "Tell him the strap broke on your bra and that you two need the money to badly for you to take time off to go home."

A few minutes later she arrived at my side. I could clearly see her hard nipples through the thin material. The sight caused my cock to jerk, straining to life inside my pants. Without a word, we began to unload the first truck sitting at the dock.

As our work progressed, her shirt became wet with perspiration, sticking to her chest and accentuating her female attributes. The thrill of knowing that the driver was getting a good look, that I would please her shortly, and that her husband might walk in at any moment, all had her nipples painfully erect before the truck was even halfway unloaded. From her flushed expression every time she looked at me, I knew that she was very aroused! Her deep green eyes silently pleaded with me to do something, anything to relieve her pent up frustration!

I almost gave in to her, but decided that I would make her wait a little longer. We were almost finished with the first truck when I saw the second one back up to the next dock. I called her to one side and ordered her to go remove her panties and bring them to me. Not in the restroom as she had with her bra, but behind some stacked pallets just barely high enough to keep her hidden from sight. I ordered her not to touch herself in any way that would cause pleasure, then swatted her ass to get her moving.

I needn't have worried about her masturbating, from where she had to stand to be hidden from me and the two drivers, she was plainly visible if anyone should decide to enter the area we were working in.

When she returned, only seconds later, her face was bright red with humiliation, and the soft material she thrust into my hand was soaked with cunt cream! I was even positive that I could detect a small patch of wetness on her jeans between her legs.

The second truck was a refrigerated one carrying milk and other perishable items. The cold air against her wet nipples had her so aroused that it was clearly evident, causing one of the drivers to openly adjust his thickening cock right in front of her. Her embarrassment caused her to work faster to unload the truck, and get on with the playtime I had promised her.

As the driver finally pulled away from the dock, I told her to stand where I could see her while I went to my car and retrieved my handcuffs. I let her see them as I pulled them from the trunk of my car and placed them in a bag.

Back up on the dock, I asked her if she needed to be fucked. "Yes!" She almost screamed.

"Then kneel before me and ask nicely." I ordered.

She quickly looked around to see that we were alone, then dropped to her knees in front of me. With her eyes lowered and her head bowed, she begged. "Please, Sir, I beg you! Treat me like your whore, fuck me senseless and make me yours!"

"Rise." I said, offering her my hand. We were standing about twenty feet from the cooler where we had just stored the perishables and that gave me an idea. "Remove your clothes and walk, don't run, into the cooler."

Her eyes widened in shock. She knew that she would have to cross that distance, which I am sure seemed more like a mile to her instead of a few feet, totally naked, totally exposed. There would be no believable explanations if she were seen! With a look of resignation, she slowly pulled her shirt over her head and handed it to me. As she worked the closure of her jeans, I gave her more instructions. "Once you enter, go to the support pole in the center and back up to it. Then put your hands behind you so I can handcuff you to the pole."

I stood back and watched as she struggled out of her tight jeans, marveling at her smooth, white thighs as they came into view. As they lowered, my question was answered, she was red at both ends! Her pussy hair was neatly trimmed, just a triangle above her mound. Instinctively, I reached out and cupped her sex with my hand. Amy moaned and ground herself into my hand. I had no doubt that I could have taken her right there on the floor, in clear view, if I had wanted to!

I slipped two fingers easily into her drooling cunt and wiggled them around, then pulled them out and let her watch as I sucked her juice from them. She shivered with desire and anticipation. Quickly, I urged her towards the cooler. She moved with speed and grace as she closed the short distance and entered the cold room. I gave her just enough time to get into position with her back to the cold metal pole, then gathered up her clothes and went in and closed the door behind me.

She kept her eyes lowered as she felt the cuffs close around her wrists, knowing that she was completely at my mercy. I was in Heaven looking at an angle! She nipples were puckered, and so swollen and red that I knew they would be very tender to my touch!

I reached out and lightly pinched each nipple, rolling them between my thumb and forefinger. Amy moaned at my touch and pushed her tits into my hands. "Please Master..." her voice trailed off before she could complete her sentence, reduced to soft whimpering and pleading sighs.

I replaced my right hand with my mouth and covered her cunt as I gently grasped her nipple between my teeth. As she rocked against my hand, trying to get herself off, I opened my lips and slowly sucked the cold room air across her breast while circling her engorged clit with my thumb.

My orchestrated movements increased. Alternately blowing, then sucking air through my parted lips, I pinched harder on her other nipple and drove three fingers forcefully deep into her soaked pussy. Her satiny soft skin burned my fingers as I plunged in and out and increased my speed on her clit.

The feel of her hot cream dripping off my fingers and running down my wrist was incredible! The folds of her cunt seemed to grip my fingers at each inward thrust, pulling my fingers deeper, refusing to let them go.

Almost beyond the point of sanity, Amy's cries of pleasure became louder and louder. With my left hand, I unsnapped my pants and let them fall to the floor, my hard cock jumping free of the restricting material and slapping noisily against my stomach.

In one quick motion, I pulled my fingers out of her quacking cunt and buried my meat deep inside her. She screamed as the first spasms of orgasm ran through her body, causing her to jerk and strain against her handcuffs. Her pussy drenched my pistoning cock as she screamed through one intense orgasm after another, getting so loud that I rammed my fingers, covered in her juice, into her mouth.

Without hesitation she sucked hard, cleaning her cum from my soaked digits. Seeing her licking and sucking her sticky girl cum took me over the edge. I covered her lips with mine and tasted her cream as I pumped her full of spunk. Slowly, with her still handcuffed to the pole, we slid to the cold floor. I continued to stroke her pussy with my deflating prick while we returned from ecstasy.

When our energy began to return, I unlocked her cuffs and handed her the bra and panties that I still had in my possession.

She took the items and with a twinkle in her eyes, handed the panties back to me. "Master," she averted her eyes, "I would be honored if you would consider these the first in your collection."

In the weeks since our first meeting, my panty collection has grown and, I can truly say that I have never enjoyed Monday's so much!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Girlfriend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds