• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Heaven
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A New Heaven

It was at this point that the lack of any form of a screen made itself felt. They might of course have resorted to the kitchen or the bathroom for some sort of modest shelter as they undressed for bed. But this would have availed them little since both of them were in the habit of sleeping in the nude, and would at some stage have seen each other in this condition.

This proved to be a critical moment in their mother/son relationship. Karl did what he could to keep his erection out of Adelaide's line of sight, but failed. This failure was mainly because he could not keep his eyes from Adelaide's naked body. This was the first time he had seen her naked since his childhood, and the effect on him of now seeing her thus caused him more emotional turmoil than anything he had ever experienced before. Still he made no move to try and fulfill his desire for his mother.

As he gazed longingly at Adelaide's exquisite body he became aware that she was staring back at him, her eyes focused on his erect penis. She approached him, and to his amazement took his penis in her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Is that for me, darling," she whispered, "Do you really love me like that?"

"Yes," Karl stammered, "I'm sorry mother; I've tried not to feel like this, but I can't..."

"That's all right darling; that makes it two of us feeling like that."

"You mean...?" he gasped.

"Yes darling, that's what I mean."

She pressed close to him and standing on tip toe she drew his penis between her thighs.

"Make me come, darling," she said softly as he felt the tip of his penis touch something warm and moist.

"Mother...oh mother," he groaned.

He felt the head of his penis touch something hard, and then it was enveloped in warm, moist softness.

Adelaide's lips were close to his ear as she murmured, "Its all right darling, let it all go, let me have it, I want it...I need it..."

She began to raise and lower herself on his length; he put his hands under her buttocks and soon they were moving in harmony with each other.

"It's been so long...so long..." Adelaide sighed as her lips touched his, and in seconds their tongues struggled for entry into each others mouths and Karl's hand gently clasped one of her lovely breasts.

Suddenly Adelaide broke from the kiss and crying out, "No...no...don't make me...please don't make me...I don't want to...its agony...please...aaah...oh my God..."

Her protest was too late, her orgasm took hold of her, shaking her body violently as Karl cried out, "Mother...oh mother..." and spurted his warm young semen into her vagina.

For a few seconds they struggled together frantically, each striving to get his penis and semen into her vagina as deeply as possible. When Karl had emptied himself into her Adelaide continued to weep and moan as her post-orgasmic after shocks shook her.

"Don't stop...don't stop..." she sobbed as she worked herself frantically over his now slackening penis.

As she finished, Karl, his hands still under her buttocks, lifted and carried her bodily to her bed, and together they tumbled on to it, his penis still in her vagina.

"I love you...I love you..." he gasped, and Adelaide, still weeping with joy cried out, "Beautiful...so beautiful my darling."

And then came that post coital lassitude. They lay facing each other, silent, looking into each other's eyes questioningly for a long time; was it an act of lust, a moment of surrendering to lustful desire and no more?

What they saw and understood was that it had been more than raw lust. Their awkward but deeply satisfying coupling was simply the prelude to a new and wonderful expression of their relationship. They saw in each other the joyful prospect of a love fulfilled -- a love in which they would give and receive unstintingly.

For Adelaide this was what she had hoped for in her relationship with Friedrich, but after their early passionate unions had failed her. She now hoped that what she had longed for would now be found with her son.

Karl had withdrawn his penis from her vagina, and was now sucking on one of her pink nipples while his hand fondled her other breast. Friedrich, even at his most ardent, had never managed more than one coupling with her. Now, to her amazement, she knew that Karl would soon want her again.

A question arose in her mind and with it a hope. Would Karl be able to give her what Friedrich had been unable to give, the daughter she had longed for? Would Karl's young sperm fertilize her and fulfill her desire for another child, whether daughter or son, it was not too late for her, she was still fertile.

* * * * * * * *

Normally Adelaide would have showered to remove the smell of sweat, the fishy post-coital odour and the residue of their combined bodily fluids, but the facilities of the shack made this awkward. She was therefore amazed when Karl performed that most loving of actions between man and woman.

Kneeling between her thighs and with his hands under her buttocks her raised her genitals to his mouth and began to lick her.

She dreaded that he would be revolted by the smell and taste, but love seems to change one's perception of these things, and for Karl she was all honey and roses.

As he started to suck and nibble on her swollen clitoris he drew her to the limits of passion, and she began to scream, "Don't stop darling...please don't stop."

He didn't stop. He wanted the taste and smell of their love, and if their love was of the devil, then devil had his due that night in full measure.

The devil continued to have his due for the rest of their time in the shack and beyond.

They returned to the flat with the marks of love bites on their necks and Adelaide's breasts and thighs. Karl's penis had not escaped Adelaide's more fervent moments, and it displayed the signs of her ardour.

Above all, Adelaide's period of mourning was over, and ecstatically she was able to announce her pregnancy. A child by her child may seem strange to the more orthodox, but to Adelaide and Karl it was confirmation of their love.

Adelaide's painting took yet another turn after she had Karl became lovers. For those who have not seen her work I can best describe it as having some resemblance to the nudes of Rubens. They were not in the emaciated style of contemporary advertising, but full breasted, buxom women. But it was not only female nudes she painted, but males as well. The males bear a very striking resemblance to Karl, and the figure is often represented as having an erection. One rather daring painting shows a man and a woman in the act of making love on a bed. These paintings sell rather well, but who buys them is hard to determine because the buyers like to remain anonymous.

I know Adelaide and Karl quite well, and I can assure you that they live happily together with the daughter Adelaide longed for.

The hoped for world that Frederic had devoted his life to, a hope that Adelaide had once shared, may be long gone, but that lost paradise has been replaced by a new heaven and new earth that Adelaide and Karl have found.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Heaven
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds