• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Lease on Life Ch. 01

A New Lease on Life Ch. 01

A warm spring breeze sent strands of her long black hair into her eyes as she wandered gaily through the lush, green forest, the moss still damp under her bare feet. Unfamiliar with this part of the kingdom, she slowed, but the smell of lilacs carried by on wind beckon her forward. She set out this morning focused on picking the sweet smelling flower which even now held her in its spell.

In the far distance she could just barely see a clearing and hurried her pace in hopes of find lilac bushes in the fields. She had hoped to get back to the castle before the mid day meal so that she could decorate the tables with the flowers she picked, but to her dismay, there was no chance given the late hour. She would be fortunate if she arrived in time to eat at all. What she didn't know, however, was that the time she spent enjoying her walk in the dense forest sped by quicker that she thought. It was nearing dusk and she had been gone all day.

As she hurried toward the forest edge a rare site caught her eye. A sleeping fawn which couldn't be more than days old lay only yards from her. Attempting to sneak up to it she gathered her chemise up and quietly crept toward the adorable creature. As she bent to pet its silky fur, she was hauled up onto a horse from behind, by strong hard hands. Surprised, she shrieked, waking the baby dear. The dear scampered off as she was hoisted roughly across the saddle of her as yet unknown captor.

"At last I have found you, slave," the man said roughly, "How dare you run from me?"

"Forgive me, Master," she pleaded, "I only gather lilacs for your table."

"Really, Char," he questioned in disbelief, "You are miles from the castle and carrying not a single flower. So tell me again how you weren't running."

"Master, I swear to you, I would never leave you."

"I would like to believe you, Char, really I would, but I don't," he said sitting her upright facing him in the saddle.

"But Master," she pleaded tearfully, kissing him frantically, "I love you."

"I'll not hear another word from you. When we return to the manor you will report to the stables. Tell the stable master that you have been caught attempting to flee the kingdom and that I wish you be soundly punished. Tell him that he is to use a branch from the willow which grows outside my chamber window. You will accompany him, Char, and chose which branch he will cut. After he beats you, he is to deliver you to my chamberlain to be bathed and readied for my arrival. Do you understand me Char?"

"Yes sir," she said weeping miserably.

She really had no idea how she had gotten so far from the house. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever thought to leave her lovingly harsh master. He was everything to her and the thought that he didn't believe her tore her heart apart. In her mind she definitely deserved the punishment she was about to receive, if only to gain back her masters trust.

He pulled her to his chest, brushing the hair from her tear streaked face. So relieved was he that she wasn't injured or worse that he just held her. Her sincerity and misery made him believe with all his heart that she didn't run from him but he had to punish her just the same. She had to know the harsh strike of the switch to reinforce his displeasure. It was uncalled for that she be so far from the manor without even a word to him of where she was going. For the most part his slave had her freedom, but only to an extent.

"Shhh, love, quiet your tears," he comforted, "You had me so worried, Char. I feared the worst."

"I'm so sorry, my lord, I really didn't mean to stray so far," she assured him.

"I know, I know, but still you deserve a good thrashing. You have to know that, right," he questioned.

"Yes, master, of course," she said cuddling into him, happy that he had forgiven her.

Pressing her body into his, she felt the hardness of his erect cock press against her belly. Wriggling she moaned against him. Hugging her tightly to him he ground his prick against her. He claimed her mouth hungrily as the bells from the nearby monastery rang.

The sound grew louder and louder. Slowly the dream began to fade as her alarm clock continued to screech. She hit the snooze hoping to continue her dream a bit longer, but it was lost. She opened her eyes with a sigh. It was just getting to the good part, she pouted, stretching like a cat. Disgusted, she came to the realization that it was Monday and another weekend had been wasted doing almost nothing. She was so sick of the mundane nature of her life.

Kicking off the covers fitfully, she sat up. Derek, her husband, had already left for work and as usual hadn't bothered to wake her to say goodbye. Their marriage was boring, mundane, a shallow representation of what they once had and more importantly what she thought it should be like. She cared for her husband but unfortunately he was very vanilla and she longed for some mint-chip in her life.

Resigned, she got off the bed and headed into the bathroom. For the umpteenth time this month, Derek had left his underwear on the floor and the toilet seat up. This bugged her to no end, but this morning she just didn't care. She was way too apathetic to care about much. Turning the handle to hot, she began to run the water for her bath. She would have just enough time to soak a bit before heading off to work. Hopefully it would improve her mood some.

She got out of the car just before nine. Trudging in to work, carrying her briefcase and extra large non-fat soy late with two extra shots, she glowered at the six story glass building that housed the small accounting firm she worked for. You'd think as chief financial officer, she would enjoy all that she had accomplished but no. She was miserable and being in charge was not something she enjoyed.

Today, for instance, she would have to let three CPA's go because of insider trading. It was going to be hell for her especially since one of them was a very close friend of hers but it wasn't her call, not really. The company in question had pressed charges and the consequences pressed down hard financially on profits. She really had no choice and it wasn't like legal didn't send out weekly updates of companies that they couldn't trade stock in. The offenders were very lucky that they wouldn't be seeing the inside of a jail cell, in her honest opinion. Even so, she felt bad having to do it.

With a sigh she climbed the stairs. Char had stopped taking the elevator last winter when she stepped on the scale only to see that she had gained 10 pounds. Since then she has lost the weight but still took the stairs out of habit. Plus, the office was on the third floor so the climb wasn't too bad.

As she walked down the hall she noticed that the law office had moved down to the second floor. They had been in that suite almost as long as she had worked there. She was almost sad to see the empty office, not that she really knew anyone that worked there though. The only person she even came close to knowing was Karl, the receptionists. He would often wave to her as she passed and she had talked to him a couple times when she went down to the parking lot to smoke.

Karl was a good looking man of Asian decent. He was young maybe early twenties with a very friendly face and neatly trimmed goatee. His hair was straight and thick, hanging just below the shoulders. Often he wore his sexy midnight colored mane in a tight ponytail at the base of his skull. He had a firm lean body, built but not bulky. She thought she remembered him mentioning that he was a cyclist.

He was short by most standards but at 5'3" his was still about an inch or two taller than her even when she wore her favored three inch heels. He was the perfect height for her, which was probably one of the reasons that he was often the male lead in her fantasies. Yeah, she would definitely miss him.

With a shrug, she continued to walk to the end of the hall to the glass door entrance to her office.

The morning went by in a blur and it was almost 11:15 when she realized that she missed her morning smoke break with the assistants. Swearing under her breath, she grabbed her smokes and lighter and walked quickly from the office, hoping that no one would stop her asking for help or something. She didn't think she could handle talking to anyone until she had a good dose of that menthol goodness that awaited her inhalation downstairs.

Making it to the hall she practically ran to the exit and dashed down the three flights of stairs before hitting the release bar on the outside door. At the back of the parking lot was a bench and some ashtray stands which were set up for the smokers "convenience", since they could no longer smoke near the entrances.

Lighting up her second cigarette off the glowing butt of her first, she inhaled deeply savoring it as the warm summer breeze wrapped her in relaxation. She was disappointed at first when there was no one outside to chat with, but she was really relishing the solitude. With a sigh, she crushed the cigarette out with her toe and headed back into the building.

She was halfway between two and three when she heard the door beneath her open. She didn't think anyone else took the stairs, at least she had never seen anyone. Dismissing it, she continued her leisurely climb. The person below was taking two steps at a time and had caught up to her just as she reached for the door handle on three.

Her as yet unknown attacker grabbed her harshly from behind just as she began to pull open the door. Startled, she released the door. He, or so she assumed, pushed her up against the wall, her cheek hitting the cold grey cement hard. She cried out as he wrenched her arm up against her back pressing his hard cock into her backside.

"What the hell is going on? Let me go or I'll scream," she said panicked.

"Quiet," he said softly as he bunched her knee length grey skirt to her waist.

"Karl? Karl, is that you? What are you doing? Let me go, please," she begged as she struggled.

"Yes, its Karl, Char, and I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago," he said in a sultry voice as he caressed his hands up her thighs.

"Karl, please, don't do this. I'm married. Please, let me go," she pleaded.

"Pulease, I've heard you talk about your husband with the girls in the 'pool'. You need a real man, not some pussy who can't bring you to task when you need it," he spat disgusted, "Do you deny it?"

His words were harsh but she couldn't deny what he said as she answered softly, "No."

"I didn't think so," he said arrogantly.

After wetting his cock with spit, he moved the thin strip of material of her g-string to the side, and then slammed his hard rod into her without warning, causing her to cry out. His prick was long and thick and filled her tight cunt painfully.

"Karl! No!" she cried out as she struggled against him.

He held her tightly, bracing her against the wall with his arm in the center of her back, as he began to rut into her hard and fast. She whimpered as he attempted to split her on his thick cock.

"Enough with your crying, Char," he grunted harshly as he continued to fuck her hard, "Now keep quiet and take it, take it all bitch! You know you love it hard! Don't you," he grunted, "Take it, yeah baby that's it. You feel so good."

A tear slipped down Char's cheek even as her body betrayed her. Warmth spread through her core. She became wet against the forceful pumping cock. Almost by instinct, she began to meet his harsh strokes, bucking her ass into his hard prick.

"That's it baby, yeah, that's it," he moaned, "You like that don't you?"

"mmmmhmmm," she moaned even in her misery.

Grabbing her ponytail by the root, he craned her neck to kiss her. The pain caused her to cry out and he took the opportunity to invade her mouth with his tongue. Defeated she gave into his kiss, even kissing him back as she cried.

Gripping her hip roughly with his free hand, he fucked her hard into the wall. He was so close. Faster and harder he rutted into her, his sound of his grunts filling the stairwell. He had no fear of someone hearing them, because like her, he knew that almost no one took the stairs.

"I'm so close, Char, oh god, yes. Spread your legs wider for me. I want to really shoot deep in you," he moaned.

She did as he asked, more out of her mounting pleasure than fear. As soon as her legs were spread he went wild, jacking his prick into her hard and deep, pummeling her womb with his stabbing cock. The pain was intense but only seemed to drive her closer to orgasm.

"Oh, god, Karl, oh god," she begged giving into the pleasure.

"Yes, Char, fuck, fuck, ugh!" he cried out.

As he pumped into her one last time, his cum shot into her cunt hard, filling her womb with his seed. He convulsed hard into her throwing her over the edge. She cried out loudly, her cunt milking his still pulsing cock for every last drop.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck," she panted as she came down.

"Yes," was all he said, breathlessly.

He stayed pressed up against her for several minutes as they caught their breath. When he could breathe again, he put his lips to her ear, kissing it softly, then whispered, "From now on Char, you are mine. You will do as I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Karl," she promised.

Karl was everything she had needed in her life that Derek wasn't able to give her. Her husband was a pussy, as Karl accused, and would never satisfy her the way that Karl could. Karl would dominate her, which is what she always wanted and needed.

"I am yours, Karl," she said wistfully.

"There will be rules that I expect you to follow, Char, and if you disobey me I will punish you. Are we clear?"

"Yes," she said drunk with passion.

"From now on you will not wear any panties to work. I want you always ready for my hard cock. After work today, I will take you shopping and we will get you some more appropriate clothes. No more of this up tight corporate business shit. I want to see you tomorrow in a short black skirt, a silk shirt opened far enough that I can see those sexy mounds, a black lace bra and black thigh highs. You will wear three inch heels at all times. You hair is to be worn down and I expect you to have full makeup for me. Every day at 11:25 sharp you will be in this stairwell at the door to the roof. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Karl," she whispered.

"And from now on you will call me, Master."

"Yes Master."

"Good girl, Char," he said kissing her neck, "Now go back to your desk and play with yourself until you cum."

"but sir," she said sheepishly, "people will see."

"Then make sure they don't, Char. Are you going to disobey me already?"

"No sir," she said defeated.

"Good girl," he said pulling his near flaccid cock out of her, "Now get to your desk and don't forget to call your husband to let him know that you are going out tonight and won't be home till late. I have plans for you after we shop."

"Yes sir."

She pulled her skirt down straightening her blouse to cover her breasts. As she turned, she realized he was already halfway down the stairs. With a smile she reached for the handle to three and went back to her office.

She couldn't wait until 5pm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Lease on Life Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds