• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Life

A New Life

Joanna looked great standing in front of our bedroom mirror all made up and looking quite nervous. It was hard to believe by looking at her that she had gave birth to two children, worked, cleaned house and performed your basic soccer mom duties the last 18 years and still looked this good, if not better than we had wed.

Joanna stood 5'-6" and weighed in at around 135 lbs. Her hair was a shocking vivid red, accented by her pail soft skin. She had always had a pronounced apple shaped ass for her size and along with an ample 36C bust and somewhat narrow waist, she was a sight to see in a bikini, but rarely wore one. It was hard to believe that for a woman that rarely wore a bikini, she would be baring all to men we only had known for 3 months or so, and on line at that.

It all started about four months ago when we had decided to add a little spice to our marriage by spicing up the area we were beginning to call the "dead zone."

The dead zone as we had in arguments called it, was our bedroom, the very room at this moment that was anything but dead, so I guess it worked.

We had answered an ad online of a man that had his own website in Seattle Washington, specializing in setting up ladies looking to travel or lets just say party with well to do business men on the west coast or traveling to it on a regular basis.

Joanna could not think of having me with another woman, but the thought of a safe male partner turned us both on, so our direction was set.

Jerry had e-mailed back and said that what we were doing was real common and he found Joanna to be shockingly beautiful and perfect for most the men listed on his site.

Jerry and Joanna spent a lot of time online discussing what she liked in men and sex and explained it was a private matter between him and her, but she could tell me whatever she felt comfortable with at any time, but wanted the chat to be between just them for now.

This to me made perfect sense and I went along with it fine, knowing my reward would soon come.

Jerry one day e-mailed Joanna with some picture and an odd phrase, "they meet everything on your, would like to try list and a few things left blank." This I guess made sense to Joanna, but did pose a nervous few days for her before she answered him back, "yes I'll do it."

When Joanna broke the plan to me I was floored to find out there were two men, partners, that we would be visiting, and she was OK with that if it was OK with me. I felt now I was in for the ride of my life and nervously said, "OK, Honey, if your OK with that I am to."

The men's names were Kenny and Tom and they were supposedly multi millionaires from the east coast that traveled to Seattle on a regular basis and had been members of the site for 3 years.

Joanna was deep in thought and I could tell her mind was somewhere else as we drove to the airport for our little vacation in Seattle. On the short flight she drank more than I was used to seeing her drink, but seemed happy, nervous and excited all at the same time.

Once in town we were taken by a limo to the Hilton down town hotel and given our room.

The room was beautiful and somewhat plain, but we guessed we wouldn't be spending much time there anyways and it would work just fine.

The message on our phone said we had dinner with Kenny Briggs and Tom Shilds on the 75th floor of a building just a short distance away and a car would pick us up in 45 minutes.

Joanna nervously re fixed herself from the flight and we were off.

Kenny and Tom turned out to be total gentlemen in public and I was almost a little let down, wondering if they would be any fun at all in private, but kept an open mind knowing a little about the website and the kinky requests of the men that used it.

We all rode back to Kenny's room in the Limo after a light dinner and the trip was as casual as the dinner, with similar conversation.

Joanna had quite a few more drinks at dinner and she, Kenny and Tom were hitting it off real well as we rode on in the car.

Once back to his suite it was totally apparent that Kenny was well to do, as this had to be a $500 per night room and as well had his name on some items and a plaque on the door.

The conversation with the men changed to sex almost immediately after entering the room and after offering us more drinks the men explained they would like to offer a bonus of $2000 for unlimited use of Joanna for the one night. The agreement was to be unconditional and they would not do anything she said no to.

Joanna smiled at me nervously and to cut the tension I spurted out, "It's OK with me if it's OK with her." After saying this so quick I couldn't get the word "unlimited" out of my mind but tried to concentrate on what was happening fast around us at this moment.

Joanna seeing my approval answered reserved, "well I guess so, but remember I'm new at this."

Kenny smiled and said, "I know sweetheart, but this is what you were built for and we promise not to exceed the boundaries on your profile." This for some reason made Joanna no less nervous and I began to wonder just what she had agreed to try.

Tom smiled and asked she shower and we would start when she came out of the bathroom. Also they said there was something for her to wear hanging up in the bathroom and it was hers to keep, as was any outfit she wore for the time she was with them.

What is it with women anyways when it comes to clothes, as this brought a slight smile to her face that the $2000 dollars didn't, funny creatures they are for sure.

Her shower was shorter than I thought it would be but while she was in the bathroom Kenny and Tom explained what they expected of me, and it sounded fair.

When my wife returned from the bathroom she was all but not dressed in a matching set of black high heels, thong and matching bra that all but let her nipples poke over the tops of the lace cups. Joanna nervously walked to the center of the room and Kenny asked she walk to them where they sat together on the couch, turn around and stand in front of them. She did so and Kenny said, "you see, we're ass men, we love a woman's ass and you my dear have the finest."

"Bend over now and put your hands on the coffee table in front of you, please."

Joanna slowly did as she was told and in just seconds Kenny and Tom were feeling her ass up, bringing Joanna's eyes up to meet mine as she let out a light sigh. You could have heard a pin drop in the room as Joanna breathed heavily as the men's hands roamed her body.

From where I sat I could see her large breasts all but falling out of her lacy bra as the men politely nudged her legs wider apart, bringing her stare away from me, as if she was slightly humiliated by her compliance.

Joanna groaned just a bit and I could see that the men were taking turns holding the crotch of the thin panties off to the side while doing something that was causing my wife to close her eyes and breath slightly harder. Joanna bit down on her lower lip as her ass cheeks wiggled just slightly and Tom said, "Oh yes, what a good girl you are."

As Joanna shook, her fingers bending now just slightly on the table, Kenny and Tom stopped what they were doing and said, "OK, that's good for now honey, lets have some fun with that behind of yours, take off those panties and bra." Joanna turned facing the men then slowly unfastened her bra and my wife's large breasts sprang free as she caught the bra with one hand. The men both reached upward and each took a breast in hand while complimenting her on how beautiful and sexy they were. As she bent towards them to reach her panties, the men continued to fondle her tits as she nervously lowered her panties and stepped out of them. Both men stood then and removed their clothes as Joanna watched as if she was in a trance. It had to be over stimulating for sure to be standing bare naked in front of two strangers as they undressed to do whatever they wanted with her. Both men were hung slightly larger than myself and my wife seemed to be lost in a stare at their cocks as both men closed in around her slowly, each now with both hands on her body. Kenny said something quietly to Tom and Tom sat down on the coffee table facing the couch as Kenny sat back down in the middle of the couch, my wife Joanna in tow and ending up between them facing Tom and me. The men were more aggressive now quickly moved Joanna into the position they desired, Kenny pulling her ass to him and pushing her legs wide apart and Tom pulling her face down to his and feverishly kissing her. Minutes later Kenny had my wife's knees one on each side of him, her feet buried deep in the cushions where the upright meets the seat pad. Tom then pulled her head down firmly to his lap and I could hear her moan and the familiar sound of a cock being feverishly sucked, Tom's elbow and forearm moving up and down, I assume on top of her head. Joanna groaned and grunted around Tom's cock as Kenny buried his face deep in her ass while holding her ass cheeks wide apart with both hands.

Each man pawed and pinched at her tits off and on while each partook of her as they pleased. Soon Joanna fell foreword, her head coming to view under Tom's arm, her eyes and mouth wide open as Kenny now had changed what he was doing and was using his hands behind her upturned pussy and ass. The sound was in moments obvious as his palms and knuckles slapped home on her ass cheeks and perhaps other places as he moved fingers in and out of her. Moments later my wife froze up and said, "MY ass, My ass, O FUCK MY ASS, be careful, slow, slow, oh god, honey he's got...fingers...in me...More, shit, no more, no, no." then the slapping started again only this time I could see my wife's ass cheeks rattling out to the side as Tom held her fast and Kenny worked hard on her pussy and ass with his hands. Tom reached foreword for her clit I assumed, as Joanna shook, groaned and tensed up in a mind shattering orgasm, her free arm now wrapped around Tom's waist, her eyes now rolled back and pinched all but closed.

With Joanna all but collapsed the men moved quickly, spun her around and sat her over Kenny's cock, facing him as she instinctively placed her arms around his neck and groaned as the large cock disappeared slowly up inside in her pussy. Kenny pulled her arms free and placed them behind her back and asked Tom to hold them. Tom did so and at Kenny's request pulled her chest away from Kenny. Kenny then took both Joanna's breasts in his hands and held them tight and began to rock her on his cock. In moments my wife Joanna was coming again, only this time more aggressively, moving her hips in a circular motion as she forced her breasts towards Kenny. After my wife settled down a bit Tom stood and briefly left the room as Kenny held her tight to his chest. When Tom reentered the room he had brought with him a small flexible red devise and a bottle of lube. The red devise was about 10 inches long and started at one end with a small ball no larger than a marble. Up the shaft further the balls got larger and larger until just short of the area designed to held like a handle of sorts the ball was the size of a lemon. All and all there was probably 12 balls all together all molded in.

Tom slowly knelt behind my wife's ass and poured just a small amount of the lube in her ass crack, then put more on the bumpy dildo. He then slowly pushed the first ball inside, getting only a shallow groan from Joanna as she laid slumped foreword on Kenny still.

Tom continued to work the devise through the next few larger bumps, as with every one my wife began to stir and make just a little more noise. Tom stopped and re-lubed her ass and the dildo and it began to easily disappear into her ass a, one bump at a time.

Kenny then moved closer to the edge of the couch and spread his legs apart slightly, bringing with him Joanna and placing her now open ass cheeks closer and more open to Tom. In this position I could plainly see Kenny's large cock buried in my wife's pussy and stretching her lips around it. Tom then reached under her and began to slowly manipulate her clit as he again started to push more of the dildo in my wife's ass.

Joanna was coming around now and strained against Kenny's arms to look behind her, first at Tom and then at me, her mouth half open and her face with the look of confusion from the signals being sent from her pussy, ass and clit. My wife's ass cheeks shook and she groaned and cussed in a low voice. Kenny told her to tell them she was their slut and to use her anyway they saw fit. Upon her slow response Tom pushed in two larger bumps on the dildo and began to twist it just slightly about in her ass. Joanna spoke up quickly and said, "I'm a slut, fuck slut, do with me what you want you fucking aminals...Oh Shit,...My Ass...fuck...my clitty...is...so...sensitive...fuck."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and to clear my head stood and left the room to get a drink from the small fridge in their suite. In the other room I gave my mind a break and gave the situation some thought. I was wildly turned on by what was happening and surprised at the woman my wife had became just in the last forty five minutes.

My thoughts were interrupted by the noise now coming from the other room and I headed back to see where things had gone. When I entered the room my wife was gripping tightly to Kenny, her chest smashed against his as Tom worked one of the largest balls towards the end of the dildo into her ass. Joanna's ass was flinching and shaking as Tom pushed in the third to last ball while holding tightly to the handle. This in my estimation was over eight inches buried in her tight ass with the girth well over the size of my penis. The scene was obscene as her stretched ass hole now puckered outward and forced her ass cheeks wide and out to the sides. "SLAP, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap" filled the air as Tom now took his free hand from her clit and began to slap her ass cheeks one after the other. Joanna looked around the room as if she was in a trance while the men played with her body as they pleased.

Tom slowly started to move the dildo in and out of her ass, her ass hole expanding and contracting around each ball as it went in and out. After she was all but delirious and out of breath Tom stopped the movements and slowly removed it all together.

He then put both knees on the couch and with one slow push buried his cock inside her ass.

Joanna's head fell to Kenny's shoulder and she groaned a deep low moan and in moments both men were starting to move inside her.

The men started slowly and ever so slightly began to quicken their pace. After a few minutes Tom was pulling her head back by her red hair and Kenny was sucking on her breasts and pulling at her nipples.

Joanna had to cum three times in the next fifteen minutes as the men pounded inside her pussy and ass simultaneously. Joanna looked around the room with her mouth open and then called to me. I walked around the couch to face her and she drew my face to hers, her mouth partly open, tongue extended. Moments later we were engaged in a long kiss, only interrupted by her saying, "their fucking me honey,... fucking my pussy and ass, oh fuck these animals are fucking me so good."

Kenny groaned and Joanna pulled her lips away once again and as she stared in my eyes she said, "Hot...hot cum...fuck he is...coming inside me...fuck my ass he's coming...hot cum oh god the feeling in my pussy...I've...never...felt...oh shitttttttt...honey."

As Tom groaned as well, I knew my wife was coming from their hot seed being sprayed inside her. With each groan from the men she exhaled and groaned as well, a sight I will never forget, the three of them being so connected at that very moment.

The rest of the night was a bit of a blur as the three of them went to the bedroom and I retired to the couch. Several times in the night I could hear things heat up just slightly, some groaning from Joanna, then the men after a bit.

Towards the early morning hours I could hear a low buzz, then another of a deferent pitch and Joanna whimpering and moaning. A good ass slapping started in the middle of it all and then Joanna coming loudly as she said, "Oh... You Fuckers...fuckers... you, god... I... can't take... any more, Uhgggggggg." And then the two men telling her she had to promise to come back next time before they would stop. "Nnnnnnnnnnnn, Mpfffffff, Nnnnnnnnn" came from Joanna for the longest time as if she was using that as a reason for her abuse to continue before she would submit.

She wouldn't tell what all transpired the room that night but I do know she has stayed in contact with the men and she has told me she looks foreword to their next visit to Seattle.

Our sex life is real good now and we often look at other alternatives on line and talk openly of her craving to be used by men in all fashions.

We just recently were contacted by a group of black men in California that have a large yacht in the bay. They would like to have her for a weekend and e-mail me pictures of what they are doing to her as they go.

We told them we're thinking about it, but from my wife's reactions I can say it will most likely happen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1294 milliseconds