A New Life Ch. 02

It took several minutes for the Bursman family to regain normal breathing. Paul bent down and licked his daughter’s cum from his wife’s face. And Lydia took her brother’s shrinking cock into her mouth and cleaned the combined juices of he and his mother off of it. Eventually, tired but happy, they all made their way to bed, where they slept the sleep of the well fucked.

Epilogue

Mary hummed happily as she stood at the kitchen sink stirring a pitcher of lemonade. She was naked and she could feel the combined cum of her husband and son running down the inside of her legs. Her face shone with the juices from her daughter’s pussy. She had just been double fucked with her husband in her cunt and her son in her ass, while her daughter had pushed her pussy into her face for her to eat.

As she looked out the kitchen window she caught sight of the clothesline in the back yard. It reminded her again of that fateful day over two months ago when Ron and Tom had tied them to the dining room chairs and robbed them. They tried to run from the police when they tracked them down in the Bursman’s car. But in their attempt to get away they crashed the car at high speed and were both killed. So now there was no one who could tell others what had happened that day.

But the events of that day had brought her and her family to a whole new way of life. Lydia was now on birth control so her father and brother could not get her pregnant from all of the potent incestuous sperm they were pumping into her always ready pussy. They were all eager to try new things and find new sexual joys, like cum bathes, anal sex, double penetration, sex toys and even light bondage. Both she and Lydia had even shaved their cunt mounds so their men had an unobstructed view of their cocks as they fucked in and out of their open holes. And since then not one day had gone by without both Paul and Tim depositing at least one load of cum each into Lydia’s and her bodies. Mary really enjoyed being her husband’s and son’s fuck-slut, and knew her daughter did too.

And there was a side benefit to their new incestuous lifestyle. The people of their congregation were saying that Paul seemed less serious, happier and more joyous in his ministry. They liked the changes and hoped he stayed around for a long time. They even helped them get a new car so he could continue with his necessary visits. If they only knew why their pastor was so much happier, Mary thought. Would they still be so eager to have him and his family around if they knew what an incest-loving family they were?

Mary put the pitcher of lemonade on a tray with four glasses and carried it into the master bedroom. She smiled as she looked on their new king-size bed and saw Lydia in the same position she had been in earlier. Only, for Lydia, her brother was fucking her incestuous cunt and squeezing her tits while her father’s cock slid in and out of her tight asshole. Lydia was moaning and groaning as they drove her toward orgasm. Mary put the tray on the dresser and climbed onto the bed. Standing in front of her daughter she forced her bald cum-filled pussy into her daughter’s face.

“Eat mommy’s pussy. Suck all of your father’s cum from my cunt. Come on, you incestuous fuck-slut. Fuck your father and brother’s incestuous cocks and eat your mother’s hot incestuous cunt. Oh, yeah! Fuck!”

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds