• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life for Debbie Ch. 03

A New Life for Debbie Ch. 03

12

From an idea proposed by Dee.

Note : Chapter 2 has provided me with many feed back. Someone proposed to maim horribly Dee, then feed her to dogs : Sorry but I don't write gore stories! A pretty girl is too enjoyable to be killed, I think! Another reader resented a white woman being kidnapped by a black man. He would have tortured to death poor Abbie. Apart for the evident racism of the reaction, I must point out that Debbie in the story is finally in love with her abductor while her family was evidently criminal as you'll see in the coming chapters.

Chap 3 Debbie former life comes to its end

The second morning in Debbie's home, after the home invasion that had led to her total enslavement along with her three daughters really looked like the previous one. Debbie woke up cuddled in Abbie's arms, her mouth on his neck, as if she was kissing him in her sleep. Samantha found herself in an even more erotic position. She was straddling her master and his cock was still embedded in her cunt. It was limp and shriveled but it was still nine inches long. Her flaming red buttocks were probably the cause of her not having dismounted from him. Each time she had tried to rest on her back, the pain had been excruciating.

This morning, Al and Joan took Debbie's car to go and buy a few cakes for the breakfast. Debbie and Samantha remained standing to eat as their buttocks were still smarting from the whipping they had endured. The conversation was rolling between the eight protagonists as if they were close friends. In a sense, they were : Debbie considered herself mated with Abbie, the leader of the group. Her eldest daughter Janet was dreaming to the ownership ceremony where she would play the central role in the afternoon. She would then regain probably her usual name. It was better to be named Janet the whore than be the anonymous slut B as Abbie had christened her!

Her younger sisters Joan and Samantha had not such urgent problems as the ceremony requested that their owner had used their cunt and ass. Both of them were still virgins and they would be auctioned for public defloration as soon as they had been spirited away from England in a no return (they thought) trip. They could be claimed only after that. Abbie had told them that this auction would take place soon after their arrival at their destination but he hadn't been really precise.

Abbie and Debbie left to rent a van. Officially, it was Debbie who would sell all the furniture to second hand dealers. Her husband -no! She had to think to him in the past tone- her former husband would find an empty home with his wife and daughters gone. Everything would be organized for him to be sure that his wife had left him, sold the furniture as their house was his property and had disappeared. He would never imagine a kidnapping! Abbie had envisioned discarding all his clothes or burning them in the courtyard but he had abandoned the idea as he somewhere pitied the useless small cocked wimp. His mission of taking possession of a group of white women and giving them the basic training for whores had succeeded beyond his highest hopes. Debbie, the mother and her eldest daughter had serviced more than seventy men the day before for their first public outing.

Abbie was planning another more serious session of practice for the afternoon but the girls hadn't been warned about it. This time, the four of them would have a direct approach of their future trade. The two virgins would just have to wear a chastity belt to forbid attempts on their cunts but their mouths and asses would be heavily worked out!

He went to the toilets to pee and ordered Joan to enter there with him. It was probably the first time the young woman had ever entered toilets with a man. She blushed beet root when he ordered her to open his fly and extract his cock so that he could pee without soiling his fingers. He was pretty sure that she couldn't properly aim the flow and that there would be pee anywhere from the floor to the walls. He would then punish her for her clumsiness! She surprised him as she directed the jet straight into the bowl but the last droplets fell down on his shoes. He faked a terrible anger that terrorized the poor Joan. As a punishment, he ordered her to kneel at his feet and clean his shoes with her tongue. It was overtly disgusting but he was pleased to see that Joan complied instantly. He made her then complete her debasement by cleaning the floor around his feet still with her tongue. It was a good lesson for her as she could be expected to service some day with her mouth a man who hadn't washed his cock for weeks. She would have to do it without even a remark. Cum sluts were never allowed to scold a free man! They were nothing but property, an object to be used and abused, nothing more!

When he left with Debbie in her car to fetch the van, he ordered her three daughters to clean the van under Tyrone's supervision. He had read something funny with a car and naked girls on the net. Why not try to do it there with these English girls? They vacuumed thoroughly the interior but he told them to clean afterward the windows and the glasses protecting the lamps. They were covered with crushed insects parts that had dried there. The girls looked for cloth or sponges to do the job. They stopped dead on their tracks when he ordered them to clean the mess. . . with their tongues. . . and swallow what they would rub off!!! The threat of using the whip on their bottoms was sufficient to make them running. Janet was a living remainder of the severity of punishments for non cooperative girls.

When they had finished the job, he told them to soap the van completely. They had no tools for that. He just squeezed a good volume of liquid soap on the van. They needed water to dilute the soap and cloth to apply it on the whole structure. He suggested them to plunge their breasts in the drum of cold water and rub the car with their breasts, insisting where the car was the dirtiest. They did a very good job at it, so good in fact that he proposed to make it an attraction for customers in the future. They would pay for having girls with buxom breasts washing their cars with their breasts, much nicer than with an automatic machine! And afterwards, they could book one of the girls who had rubbed their car in the sexiest way. Fucking a girl covered with soap foam on the hood of your car iss another rather common male fantasy.

Tyrone had a last job for them : applying the polish cream on the car with a wad of cloth. Unfortunately, the cream would attack the sensitive skin of their breasts. Tyrone had a very practical mind : he placed a polyethylene bag between the breasts and the wad of tissue. The girls could then rub with all their heart the cream on the van. The effect of big breasts used so enticingly on their car, the epitome of male supremacy, had soon the inevitable effect : Tyrone, Al and Justin sported a raging hard on. There was no reason not to give them the release they expected. For what other reason would they have kidnapped a whole family of pretty girls? Tyrone took them to the garden : the orchard was separated from the vegetable garden by a neat stone wall with concrete top. It was three feet high and two feet wide, just the proper width to make a girl lie on it safely and the proper height to raise their bottoms at the optimum position. It seemed that Debbie had had that wall built, just for that use!

There was just the problem of the comfort : a concrete wall isn't a cozy place to frolick with girls. Tyrone, still in charge shrugged : As Abbie had told them the previous day, these girls in this family came with quite adequate air bags. If they suffered somewhat from the contact on the concrete, what the matter as long as their riders who mounted them did not suffer from the same hardship! In addition, the girls had immediately understood what Tyrone was intending and they showed their extreme impatience by wiggling seductively their bottoms or calling to the three men in a lewd tone :

- What are you waiting for, master? My ass and my mouth (or my cunt for Janet who was taking pride in emphasizing she had three holes to offer to her lover) is hot and waiting for your magnificent cock! Fuck me, Master, Fuck your slut whore.

Soon after, the three girls received with pleasure screams and greedy moans the visit of their master's cocks in their asses. The precedent visits had been so much enjoyable for them that they now considered the three men as their lovers. It's quite normal for a girl to service sexually her boyfriend nowadays, isn't it? The only thing that was out of the norm was that Joan and Samantha were still virgins but had had their asses conveniently reamed just the previous night. That reminded Tyrone that Abbie had told him to start reaming really the bottoms of the two youngest girls. He had better do it immediately as he supposed that Joan and Samantha would be put on commercial duty soon, if not that afternoon or evening already!

When the three men had shot their first load of cum in the thirsty asses, Tyrone told them to swap partners. He soon was confronted by Samantha's luscious bottom while Justin was beginning to explore Joan's body and Al was already easing his long cock into Janet's bottom. He had no difficulty what so ever : Tyrone had made a great job with his fourteen inches cock. He could just hope that he would be as good and patient with tiny and, oh so tight, Joan. For the time being, he knew that he could plough as hard as he wanted this welcoming ass. God, she was a three shots gun, now. He would make her suck his cock, clean and make her restore his hardness for his next partner! But Tyrone had already thought to it : it was time for the three girls to taste a cock fresh out of their bowels! It would be a good training exercise! He felt proud of his present job : he could now ram easily his big cock inside Samantha's back passage. She was ready for service and he told her so. Nothing could have made her prouder : she felt an adult, at last!

Abbie and Debbie had sold her car. They returned with the rented van and discovered the three girls pumping the men's cocks. Debbie didn't need to be given orders to take her place on the wall along with her daughters and start to blow Abbie. She was such an experienced cock sucker now that her partner soon was in the same excited state as his friends! Tyrone signaled the next women's swap. Janet was now to be serviced by Justin, Tyrone would take care of Joan, Al would fuck Debbie and Abbie would test Samantha. God, he would have to use a computer. He had never been confronted with the difficulty of training FOUR girls simultaneously! Bah! If, as he thought, Debbie and her daughters would reveal themselves as a major hit in some international brothel, their own status in the Organization would improve greatly. God, Abbie could be appointed manager of the brothel and they would accompany their preys. That would be great : he felt a strong bond toward Dee but he was also very fond of the pretty Janet. The first time she would be off duty, he would join her in his bedroom and made her travel around the globe, maybe twice : fucking in a row her three holes with little time between. All girls he had encountered so far loved it!

The last hour of the morning was used to fill the van with anything not necessary in the house : Tony's desk, cupboard and computer (his clothes were stacked in a heap in the basement), his prized collection of baseball caps, the gym electric appliances, the pictures, a statue, the books and the winter clothes of Debbie, Joan and Samantha. Abbie had told them that they would leave for a sunny country and they would probably never need such warm winter clothes any more! In fact, if they had sufficiently numerous customers as Debbie and Janet wished it with all their heart (especially those with the biggest cocks!), they may not need any clothes at all for the rest of their lives or just a few to tease men!

Debbie had had a dream, on the previous night of herself doing only two things in her life : fucking and sleeping when she was too tired, then fucking again : simple life but quite fulfilling for a sex crazy bitch as she occasionally defined herself now. She realized when she had awakened that, now, she really needed to be fucked many times every day to stench the itching need she felt to be used as totally as possible! The lewdest word in the world to her opinion was surely : Again!

When the van was full, ready for the first trip to the second hand dealer, the girls were assigned to prepare food for their men. It was a pleasure to watch the swarm of pretty girls looking in the fridge or rummaging through the frozen food piles. Debbie had always preferred cooking for her husband and daughters than using ready made food and she had learned some chef's recipes. She tried her famous hit : salmon in Champagne sauce, easy to do, doesn't need too much overseeing and very tasty, just to impress Abbie. It was unlikely that her personal cooking abilities could still be put to use in a brothel and it may be the last time she would prepare it!

This idea made her somewhat sad. Abbie who was developing fast a deep empathy with her asked her the reasons of this sudden sorrow. He reminded her she would have days off every week and then the possibility to cook and prepare fine food for him. Debbie passed instantly from gloom to pure unadulterated pleasure. She giggled like a teenager and planted a deep loving kiss on Abbie's lips.

- How much time for the cooking, darling?

- Around twenty minutes, Master!

- So we have largely time enough for a little romp in my bed!

- Yes, Master, I'm to your orders, as always!

They ran upstairs. Abbie let Debbie unclothe him in a hurry. He handed her a small cardboard box with a big smile. She looked at what it was and her heart jumped in her chest : it was a pregnancy test!

- You can use it already, pet : it's very efficient. It turns positive after less than forty eight hours and it's not limited to early morning pee!

Debbie gave him a whole hearted French kiss and jumped to the bathroom to make the test. She left the door ajar as she had been taught to do : watching your girl squatting on the toilets bowl or peeing half standing over it was a major turn on for most men and she wanted to heighten as much as possible Abbie's lust for her! Her lover watched her quietly. She peed on the test band and let the reaction do its job. There was a line index. Anything above twelve was probably positive and anything above fifteen was absolute certitude. The coloration appeared. She let out a triumphant scream : eighteen! She was pregnant! Discounting the time lag, she had been probably knocked up the first time they had fucked on the first day of their encounter! God be thanked that she had forgotten that morning to take her pill! She couldn't wait to disclose the happy news to her daughters but Abbie had other ideas!

- Tutt, tutt, darling! We went in our chamber for something else! Let's proceed in order. You can inform your daughters you're about to give them a sibling later.

Abbie took off carefully the plug that was keeping his cum inside her cunt to soak her eggs since her morning shower. He let it down.

- You'll not need it for the next twelve months, but you'll need to clean it in your mouth later : it's slimy with our combined goo! I suspect that Al, Justin and Tyrone will be glad to be allowed to fuck you without condoms, now, my pretty English MOM! What do you think of being a mom again after so many years and from a black man, as black as hell?

- I'm happier than you can imagine. I had been dreaming for someone like you : strong, dependable, caring and sporting a really big cock. I wish, I'll give you many babies in the future. I know that most will be given away for adoption but couldn't we keep a few for ourselves?

- Why not? With what you'll earn on which I will be given twenty percent and you ten percent plus the gratuities and half the adoption fees, you may pay for a full time nanny as I suspect that you'll be in high demand!

The announcement of her pregnancy must have aroused him a lot as his cock seemed longer and bigger than usual. There was nothing there to deter Debbie : the bigger, the better! She was on a rosy cloud as she danced on his cock. The pain in her bottom and breasts was forgotten. She was pregnant from the man she cared most in the world. She was planning to make him a bunch of mulatto babies. She has discovered a new profession and enjoyed it tremendously. Being back into the work force had also boosted her ego! She felt useful, cared and even respected : a high class whore is so much more important than a simple harlot working in slums for Portoricans or lower class poor people!

They took the van to the dealer and sold everything for one tenth of its value. The four girls were chatting happily with the dealer while Abbie and his companions remained in the back as if they were just haulers. It was the first time the girls were together outdoors and they could have easily scampered away or called for help. Abbie was tensed but nothing happened. At one moment, at a crossroad, there was a cop in faction. Debbie lowered her window as if she wanted to talk to the cop. He turned toward them but Debbie just sent him the brightest flashing smile she could muster, pushing her breasts forward. The cop smiled back and cheered with a thumb up. Debbie turned her smile to Abbie and closed the window.

- Relax, Master, my love! I've no intention to escape or have you arrested! You're my man now, whether you realize it or not!

When Abbie was able to relax at last, he remembered that he had something for Janet. It was another pregnancy test! She had the same reaction as her mother : her heart missed a beat! They stopped at a MacDo and she went to the toilets. When she returned, her big smile was all they needed to know that the test had been positive, too. Life was strange : the previous day, she had been very sad thinking that the baby she had been planning with her husband Mark would never be conceived and now she was incomparably happy to learn that she was pregnant from a black man she hadn't known for a week and to whom she wasn't married, Janet the very proper church going young teacher!

It was Joan who noticed that they were not going back home. They were driving in a completely unusual direction. She read a signpost : Guilford airport- private planes only! When she announced it to the other girls, a thrill of anticipation made their heads turn. Were they about to leave the country? It seemed impossible as they had left plenty of things back at home while Abbie wanted to let their father Tony an empty house! Abbie denied to tell them their final destination.

- Later, when we are in the helicopter!

A helicopter! The four girls had never imagined flying in an helicopter and even less in one able to ferry eight people together! There was effectively a big helicopter waiting for them on the tarmac, at least big to their eyes! They lifted off and flew toward the north West, toward Bristol. Abbie finally gave them the information he had withheld : they were about to make their official debut in a whorehouse. They would be totally available for anyone, cunt, ass, mouth and tits for Debbie and Janet and just the cunt unavailable for Samantha and Joan. Abbie had received the green signal the previous day as Janet and Debbie were fucked in the restaurant parking lot.

Abbie was glad that Debbie and Janet were already pregnant from them. There would be no restrictions and they would meet the brunt of the public interest for new whores' debutante day. There may be two hundred men coming specially to fuck the four of them. Joan and Samantha would take their part of it but they would have to keep their strength :

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Life for Debbie Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds