A New Life for Debbie Ch. 04

The bald boss entered followed by the group he had designated. He went straight toward her and had her bonds undone.

- You're really surprising me, Debbie! I made you purposefully in a very difficult and painful position. You could have given up for long like your daughters but you bit the bullet and remained on your toes. I'm relieved you happen to love your kidnappers and like your new job. Otherwise, we would be in deep trouble.

- Thank you, Master!

- Mike has presented a new commendation for you. From his report, you helped him a lot by preparing marvelously your daughters for their press books. He even decided to reuse some of your tricks to make a second set of pictures with you.as the star.

- Are they good, Master?

- I've just watched them. They are even hotter than the first set. I would never have deemed it possible. I suspect that Abbie and his gang will be very happy with their 20% stake on you. I just wonder how a bunch of hot girls like you managed to stay unknown in your backward place. Someone should have noticed you in a commercial mall or in the street.

- May I offer an explanation, Master?

- Do it, Debbie, but in a hurry. I am very excited by the prospect of sampling your assets. I'll exert my preemption rights on you for the beginning of this evening!

- I'm to your orders, Master. Abbie has taught us how to pose, walk, dance and use our bodies to attract attention and lure men to hire us.

- And he made a fantastic job at it. You've just won a commendation for him. For our recruiters, there's an interesting bonus included. Now hush with this small talk. Come here, Dee. It's your whore name according to your file!

There were small cots all around the room and a round bed in the center, fit for four at least. Debbie joined the bald man who was standing near the raised bed. He freed her neck from the collar and threw it away but he didn't touch the bonds that tied her wrists. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Debbie knelt gracefully, already knowing what her first task would be. She opened her mouth into a perfect O just too small to accommodate the huge cock of the boss who would have to force his way into her willing mouth, giving her ample time to use her now quite skillful tongue to make him mad with lust. He was already moaning helplessly when she allowed him deep into her throat.

For the next hour or so, Debbie used all the tricks Abbie had taught her to pleasure a man. The boss was like a toy in her hands, even though they were still tied to her back and he was using her every holes, pressing finally his cock between her sumptuous breasts. He felt he was in charge but the real master was the bound woman lying in the bed. Debbie was passing with honors her top class whore exams.

Meanwhile her daughters weren't kept idle watching her. Janet had been chosen by the doctor who was practicing deep penetrations on her patient. He had wrist fucked her and was caressing with his thumb her cervix. Janet was moaning in ecstasy as he was titillating her when she could as he simultaneously had managed to take his cock in her mouth. The position was rather acrobatic but seemed to gather the doctor's approval..

On the nearest cot, Mike the photographer and his assistant were sharing Samantha. Her cunt was still out of limits for sure, the rings on her cunt lips tightly padlocked in that purpose but every other possibility had been explored by the two men who had worked together for years. She was expressing what she felt with a variety of sighs, moans, groans and syncopated screams, giving the rhythm to their activities on the bed.

Joan on the last occupied cot was busy with the medic's female assistant and the boss of the reception team. He would have rather enjoyed fucking Debbie on the main bed but rank hath its privileges! It was funny to share a girl as beautiful as Joan with a dyke as steadfast as Cindy was. Many men in the ksar had tried to entice her to try at least once a romp with a man but her scornful glance had been sufficient to deter them. It was a pity as she was very pretty and very active sexually. She would have given joy to many men. Joan seemed to appreciate her skill. Her groans climbed into the frenzy then calmed down to a sustained level before climbing back to a crescendo. He wished the boss would shortly decide to have the girls untied and swapped. He took a Viagra pill : he wanted to have a chance with all the girls...

Jack the boss had similar expectations. He reluctantly pushed back Debbie who was busy slavering on his cock with the firm intention of receiving it once more into her bottom. Being fucked in the ass was awfully dirty, she still felt but it was so deliciously exciting and preparing a cock to enter her back passage was so shameful that the thrill was fantastic. She just wondered how she would feel, sucking on some bick cock to prepare it to enter one of her daughters' bottoms or licking him clean fresh out of it. Debbie was unhappy to be denied her intended delicacy.

Jack pushed her out of the bed and called for Joan. She was looking younger than her sisters, even underage if she was dressed properly. It was the kind of girl perfect for wearing the shortest school girl uniforms with pig tails, sucking lewdly lollipops to interest old men intent of giving them a sound thrashing with a heavy hand. That was the idea : He would start with a good spanking of the little brat on the main bed. She would cry a lot and shed tears but her mouth and throat would be delicious afterward.. Jack ordered to set all the girls free except Joan. She sent him a reproachful glance but didn't object anything.

Debbie was called forth by the Reception team boss. He seemed to have teamed with the MD's assistant. God, she had never tried a dyke. In her former life, she was prejudiced against them, a luxury she was no longer rich enough to maintain.

When the girls were no more used by their masters, they were locked in the recreation room together. They hugged together on the main bed and mourned the absence of Abbie and his friends. They really missed them. They were so much exhausted that they fell asleep immediately. Debbie knew she would have another very demanding session in the morning. She was sure she would be up to the task. She dreamed of Abbie.

The next morning, shortly before nine, someone gently touched her elbow to wake her up. She was lying on her belly and needed a few moments to emerge. She turned her head and her heart nearly exploded in her chest : it was Abbie and his friends were with him, waking up their own girls. They were sporting big smiles.

- Congratulations, Dee! You performed amazingly well, yesterday evening with the top brass here. We followed you on the control screens! Just why did you put yourself in such a mess, taking the whole staff for yourself this morning?

- Pride, I fear, my darling! Jack wanted to have the four of us service fifty men only. I could do it twice without the help of my daughters!

- Pride is a luxury I would like you to shed : Your daughters will have the day free with their guys but I'll have to wait until you're done with them : fifty of them and you are already the main subject of gossips here. They would surely want to double with you, if not more! Even if they share you two by two and keep the usual ten minutes, it means about ten hours including your rest periods. I'll have to wait all the day and you'll be in a sorry state at that time!

- I apologize, dear! I was missing you and I didn't think you would arrive today. I even wondered whether I would see you again in my life!

- But I was your owner!

- Beg your pardon, Abbie. I'm pretty sure, from your evident skills in our training that you already own a fine group of girls. Do you visit them regularly?

- You have a point! For your information, I own six girls already. They are scattered in different brothels of the Organization but none appear to be as successful as you are.

- My! Six, seven including me! You must be wealthy. I should marry you! I would suggest you to retrain the other ones in order to increase your income, master!

- You perfectly know that you and your daughters are unique!!!

- Uhh! Thanks for the compliment! Do you know where we have been appointed?

- Yes, the whole family is scheduled to be sent to our best establishment : the Singapore Chinese whore house, top class, very expensive, working non stop all the year and all day long.

- So, we'll not see you anymore!

- You didn't get the best information : we'll be posted in the same place to protect you and if we are sent away to capture other girls from time to time, we'll return finally to the same place, with you. I've been given a commendation, a ten grand bonus for which I must thank you, and a promotion.

- I'm so happy, Abbie and my daughters will be, too. But I must take a shower and prepare myself. I've a big appointment soon and I'm already late. I suppose we are about to travel again in a plastic drum.

- You're right but this time you won't be given sedation and you'll be expected to cooperate, under my supervision, of course. You'll have better to behave, lass!

- I will, Master!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 663 milliseconds