A New Life for Debbie Ch. 12

- No reason for me to do everything, whore: You may rub your clit yourself! I'm going to make you cum!

Dee slid her hand down to follow her brother's orders. She realized he was directing her not as a brother but as a master, a paying customer at the whore house. That idea sent a thrill through out her body. She was servicing her brother like a prostitute and she loved every moment of it! She was rubbing her clit frantically. She was moaning, writhing against him. His cock was hard against the crack of her ass as she pressed against him. Her body was on fire. She felt her love juices leaking down her legs. In the next instant, Peter was on his knees in front of her and his tongue lashed out at her pussy. It was too much : she nearly screamed in her orgasm, plunging her nails into his back, drawing blood. Grabbing hold of her buttocks, he was licking feverishly her pussy, offering her repetitive climaxes that left her completely drained. She had been told that good whores never cummed with their customers as they had to concentrate on their reactions. She had never conformed to that stereotype and no one had ever complained! Peter took her in his arms, lifting her as if she was weightless, announcing quite aloud

- I'm taking Dee to my bedroom! See you later!

Dee placed her hands around her brother's neck in submission to him and offered him her lips. She looked up at Peter. His mouth broke into a grin as he closed the door behind them. He took her mouth in a very possessive way that Dee specially appreciated.

- Peter, Peter, we can't.... we..... can't.... I must take care of dad!

- He needs time to recover, sweetie. You may fuck him this evening if you want but for this moment, you're mine!

Peter didn't drop her on the bed as she had expected it. Instead he carried it to a sturdy chest, laying her back on it. Instinctively, she took a sexy pose, her arms holding her up, her legs in the air over Peter's shoulders and her feet with her painted nails pointing to the sky. He resumed licking her pussy slowly. Tipping her head back, she surrendered completely to the sensations rippling through her body. She was moaning, writhing on the chest, screaming with all her voice her pleasure of being Peter's fuck toy. She didn't care if her whole family heard her.

Peter pulled her on the edge of the chest. She could feel his long cock dandling against her pussy. Its tip was well above her waist. He took it in his hand, aimed carefully toward her fuck hole and pushed it with one stroke inside her. Peter held her legs together, lifting them straight up as he plunged his cock deep inside her pussy. Peter's cock was rock hard and swollen, throbbing inside her as he moved it up and down deep in her pussy.

- Peter, Peter! Fuck me, fuck your sister, fuck my pussy!!! Aaaah Yessss!

Dee was begging her brother to fuck her harder. Peter grunted and then pulled out of her. He lifted her from the chest and turned her around, settling her on the chest again but this time on her belly with her legs hanging freely. Dee parted her legs, waiting her master like a good slave whore. Peter grabbed her legs and parted them even more, as far as they would go. With a single stroke, Peter slammed his cock deep inside her pussy back. Dee screamed and pushed back to him. Peter was no more delaying, pistoning his cock into her as if there was no tomorrow, driving his cock harder and harder into her. Another orgasm ripped through her body, drawing new screams of delight.

Peter rammed his cock into his sister again and again. With a grunt, Peter clenched his hands on my ass as his own orgasm finally overcame him. He grunted loudly as his cum filled her belly. She accompanied him with her own release. He stayed a long time with his cock embedded to the hilt inside her, waiting for the last spasms to ebb down. His sperm ran down from her pussy as he pulled out. She tried in vain to clench her nether lips but she was too loose. Peter took a beer bottle and shoved it into her cunt. Dee normally would have considered that action awfully gross but in her sexual frenzy, there was nothing Peter could do to her she wouldn't approve. She liked knowing that his sperm could not dribble away from her pussy and regretted she had her diaphragm. This time, she would have loved to be bred by her brother or her father!

Peter carried his sister to his bed, rearranged the beer bottle not to soil his bed sheets and took her in his powerful arms. They fell asleep in that position. It was about dinner time when screams from the main room awakened them. They were clearly not screams of pain but more of ecstasy. Dee recognized the voices of Janet and Jacki. Apparently, the party was continuing. They shared a common shower with Dee combing her brother's hair and Peter offering a nice massage to Dee. They went to the lobby holding their hands like lovers.

Joan was sandwiched between John and Derek who had abandoned his detachment to bugger Dee's daughter, using her like a boy. Joan didn't seem to care. She was telling them to fuck her harder and deeper. Dee caressed Joan's cheek. Her daughter opened her eyes and smiled to her mother with an apologetic comment :

- Sorry mom, you were with Peter. We had to entertain our family!

- And you made a good job at it. Where are your sisters.

- Eli has asked Janet to suck him but she isn't to let him cum. He wants to have you for the night. He doesn't want to waste his sperm. Sam and Jacki are together in Jacki's bedroom. They have been quite noisy but it seems they have calmed down now.

- Thanks, baby! Hey you, John and Derek! Who told you to stop fucking my daughter? She'll get cold if you don't take care of her, lazy bones.

John and Derek must have been piqued by her comment as they resumed their ample movements. Joan screamed in rhythm as they fucked her really hard but she never begged them to stop ravaging her. From Joan's description of the action, Janet seemed to be in the worst need of help. She accompanied Peter to the door of Jacki's bedroom. The booming voice of Eli told them to enter.

Janet's mouth must have been sore if she had blown her father for three hours but she redoubled her efforts when her mother walked in.

- Daddy, you should let Janet rest a little. I'll replace her after dinner if you want!

- You're joking, baby! I told her not to let me cum in her pussy or her mouth. I want to fill your womb with my sperm! I was just being prepared!

Eli declared that he wanted everyone to wear decent clothes for dinner. They didn't object and went to their bedrooms to put something on. The guys put on a shirt and jeans except Eli who chose trousers. But the girls tried to transform the dinner into a fashion show, wearing their highest heels, shortest skirts and most revealing tops. Dee had put on a red silk gown that was completely transparent. It was meant as a sexy coverall but with nothing underneath, it left nothing to the imagination. Janet had chosen a strapless Empire dress that showed off her magnificent shoulders and neckline. Joan had chosen a very short black dress that didn't cover her white knickers even when she was standing. Samantha had chosen to wear a bikini saree with no petticoat. It was just see through not completely transparent like Dee's outfit but it felt almost equally erotic. The men wouldn't be too much interested by their food! Jacki swiftly organized the dinner from pizzas founding the fridge, a pair of bottles of Californian wine, a salad and ice cream. Only Janet had some difficulties munching her pizza... Dee and her other daughters ate with good appetite as their previous exercises had been rather exhausting. Afterwards they lay on the couches in the den, speaking of their different jobs and lives. Eli and Jacki seemed very interested to discover the customs of a foreign whore house. Dee's blossoming recruiter's instincts told her that Jacki would be an easy prey, quite eager for drum transportation to Morocco but something in her mind told her there was a better solution for her... She was puzzled : everything considered, she and her daughters were perfectly happy with their job. Why not propose it to her sister?

On the couch, they had already paired for the night. Dee lay alongside her father with her head on his arm. She was caressing the big bulge in his trousers that was promising her unfathomable future pleasures. Samantha was exchanging hickeys on her breasts and neck with Jacki, Peter would share his bed with Joan and John with Janet. Joan was already working hard to offer a memorable blow job to her mate but John was put out not being able to do so. He had decided to punish his niece and he was spanking her bottom that was already coloring beautifully in pink tones. He had announced he intended to bugger her when he had finished but there was nothing there able to scare Janet!

Eli groaned under Dee's ministrations. God he had nearly cummed in his trousers! It was time to move to more adult games! He clapped his hands and announced he retired for the night. Dee followed him immediately. She preceded him in the alley wiggling her hips quite aggressively. She arrived to the bedroom door already in his tight embrace, with a hand on her buttocks and the second one mauling her breasts. She was purring in her father's arms!

He ushered her to take a seat on the edge of the bed, and she obeyed, drawing her skirt underneath her, in a frivolous attempt to decency. In fact, she considered it was her father's turn to move to the next steps. She had started by wearing that transparent out fit. If Eli wanted to fuck her, he would have to act. She was smoothing the hem of her skirt trying to make it as long as possible to tease him. He sat next to her, her hand without her conscious decision caressed the smooth satin of the bed sheets. She leaned down and rubbed her face inti the smooth fabric back and forth. It felt SO good! He undid his belt and opened the first buttons of his shirt.

She swallowed nervously, unable to hide the sexual tension building up in her loins. She really loved the contact of satin bed sheets she had never experienced and she so much wanted to be taken on it. She was trembling nervously. Eli told her not to be nervous. She stammered that she wanted to give him as much pleasure as she could more pleasure than any woman had ever given him... He stopped her on her tracks by leaning forward and placing his lips on her mouth. She answered to his kiss, keeping her mouth closed but, after a moment, his tongue pressed on her closed lips. She opened them, and their tongues started to play together in a long, deep ans so pleasantly hot kiss. As they kissed passionately, she felt his hand trail up my thigh from her buttocks, and begin to snake up under her dress.

Their kiss continued but she followed from the corner of her eye the progress of his hand up her leg. His second hand had now left her glorious bosom and was caressing her thigh. The first one was now reaching her knickers. Eli began to nuzzle delicately her elegant neck. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the indescribable emotions that rocked her. Her heart was pounding in her chest just like a teen ager about to be fucked for the first time. Yes, she HAD to have her hymen reconstructed so she can offer her cherry to her father! She felt her pussy transforming swiftly into a swamp : she was no more moist or damp but simply liquid. As he reached her crotch, he leaned back with a big sigh. He rearranged her onto the bed and helped her slide fully in his center. Dee's hands were still caressing the red satin. Eli had now both hands under her dress. He broke reluctantly their hot kisses, and he used both hands to draw down her knickers.

Dee couldn't believe her excitation in front of her father's skillful assaults. Even when she was experimental with Tony, she had never been that bold. She couldn't imagine that it wasn't her on this bed, but she felt her knickers irresistibly pulled down her legs, her bottom arching up to facilitate the movement. She felt her skirt lifted up onto her stomach and finally bunched up above her breasts. She smiled discreetly. She had such glorious breasts that the first idea of most men was to uncover them and wallow in their splendor. Her daddy wasn't different from the mass of men she had encountered.

Eli took her panties and presented them to his nose inhaling deeply the fragrance of the wet zones that had covered her crotch. He looped them over one of the bedposts like a trophy. She already knew she would never wear them again! He then climbed between her knees, and pulled her legs apart. Her eyes were irresistibly drawn to the big cock he had suddenly exhibited by pushing down his trousers. He had taken off in the same movement his briefs. God! It must be her imagination but it seemed bigger than Abbie's! The huge monster between his legs seemed smaller the first time he had fucked her. Janet must make wonders with her mouth! It was at least 9 inches long! Their eyes locked together.

- Dee, are you ready to be fucked really hard by your father?

All she could do was just to nod several times. Eli then took off his shirt and leaned onto his daughter, his cock covering completely her slit from the bottom to her clit. The pressure of his weight on her clit sent waves of pleasure through out her body. She moaned and offered him again her mouth. He kissed her and it felt a master owning his slave. While he filled her mouth with his tongue, he humped mightily forward. Dee could feel his first thrust against her nether lips. She gasped from the shock. At the second attempt, his cock head hit the bull's eye and lodged itself completely in her love channel. Eli boomed with pleasure while Dee hollered in ecstasy. He humped forward several times, gaining each time about half an inch in penetration. Her head turned from side to side under the pounding and he seized the opportunity to place hickeys on her neck, marking her as his.

The powerful but not too aggressive humpings helped to cover his cock with her love juices, and making her ready for mating. Dee began to whimper louder and louder as he pushed his cock deeper, until there were just three inches out. He decided it was time to consummate their union.

Eli pulled back and took his cock in his hand, aligning it straight to Dee's vagina. She raised her knees, to surrender completely to him. He found immediately her wet hole and slowly bore down. This time, there were no stages. He forced his full length into her. Her pussy was so stretched out that she could feel every inch of his cock entering her so majestically. She was in a daze, moaning helplessly :

- Ooohhh, yes, daddy! Fuck your daughter with your big cock! Yesss!

(to be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds