A New Life for Debbie Ch. 13

Eli had ordered a very good dinner with oysters, asparagus, roast beef with various vegetables, cheese with French wines served in the den transformed into dining room. It was then already around nine PM, the time to move to the normal dining room where a disk jockey was preparing to hold a party. Eli opened the ball with Dee and all the men including Derek and his friend and Mark took turns dancing with her. When a dance ended, another man came with a glass of water, wine or Coke to refresh her and her previous partner went away with the empty glasses. Dee wasn't allowed to rest at any time. She was in an ebullient mood, tipsy but proud to be the queen of the night with her consort.

Midnight arrived and the final tiered cake was rolled in while the bottles of Champagne were uncorked. Eli tried and succeeded to open one with a saber. He filled Dee's cup and then his own. They clunk glasses, drinking to their happiness. Two hours later, Eli discreetly whisked Dee away to his bedroom, now THEIR bedroom. He took off Dee's dress in minutes although her daughters had taken one hour to put it on her. He chuckled in contentment when he held the naked body of his daughter in his arms...

Eli ordered Dee to suck his cock. She tried to play the virgin, telling him that she had never performed this disgusting act before. She wished really that he would soon tire of her sucking his cock. She felt sick to her stomach as she licked at the bulbous cock head, quivering as the slimy precum began to ooze of it onto her tongue.

Eli had locked his fingers in her hair, pulling her head down further as he was arching his groin up into her face. Dee was forced to open her mouth to the prodding invader between her lips, admitting her father's cock into her mouth. Dee felt the thick cock pushing up at the back of her throat. She was getting dizzy, feeling the room spin as Eli's thick shaft forced itself down her throat.

She gasped for air as the cock pulled back from deep down her throat. He started sawing his cock in and out of her slick mouth. Dee just couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth, even though she pretended the opposite, still playing the frightened virgin girl.

- Oh, baby! You're the best cocksucker this side from Vegas! You got the sweetest lips I ever fucked! You look so prissy I wouldn't know you have such a whore's mouth! Yes... Yes... Suck it... Suck my cock, cunt!

Suddenly Eli's thick cock erupted in her mouth. Immediately, her mouth was filled with his hot sperm and she had no alternative but swallowing it. Eli's Juicy meat was filling her mouth, she could not spit out the semen. Eli was pushing his cock back down her spasming throat where the last jets squirted. Eli laughed loud, fucking her face until he was finished.

- Arrggghhhhh, baby ..drink my baby making cream, slut. Soon it will coat your eggs deep in your womb, bitch!

Eli released his grip on her hair. He was fantasizing educating his bride, forcing himself into her mouth as the first step of her initiation. He just smiled at having had the pleasure of violating her virgin mouth and told her :

- It's something any wife would need to get used to, because you're gonna be doing a lot of it from now on, with your cocksucker's mouth! Don't worry : you'll start to enjoy it soon!

Eli placed her on their bed for the second act. He run his hands up her legs. She continued to play the offended virgin. She pleaded with Eli, begging him to spare her from even more defiling acts. Eli laughed out loud :

- Do you think I am ready to marry a girl and allow her to buckle when I want to consummate our marriage?

Dee was a great actress and her face showed despair then resignation and finally submission to her husband's orders. She went to her bed and scoot up into the middle of it, obscenely spreading her legs for him. Eli enjoyed the thrill of touching his wife's soft thighs, running his hands up over her bald pussy, the precious jewel that any virgin girl would have kept preciously for her groom. Bending forward, Eli inhaled Dee sweet female fragrance, as if it was the first time, his hot breath caressed the tender folds of her narrow slit. Dee lifted her head up a bit, discovering his face moving toward her sex as Eli licked his lips. She threw her head back onto the bed as she tried to evade that caress. She shuddered helplessly as she felt the stubble of his face rubbing against her tender mons.

- Oooohhhhhhhh, aaaahhhhhhhh!

Dee moaned desperately as her father and husband's hot mouth clamped over her pussy, his tongue delving into her clenched slit. She groaned as his clever tongue soon found its target. Dee shivered, then she began to whimper and moan in pleasure as her body started to react to her husband's ministrations.

Eli knew that he had his daughter and new wife on the verge of the wildest Earth shattering orgasm of her life. Her fingers were now pulling at the back of his head, pulling him against her crotch. She crossed her heels over his back, locking them tightly together as she responded to his probing tongue. Dee was moaning louder and louder, Eli suddenly lifted up, breaking free of her grip. He covered her body with his. She moaned desperately in frustration as the pleasure he provided her suddenly ebbed down. She tried to seize him in her arms.

Dee only felt utter pleasure as she felt his thick cock sliding into her tight pussy. She felt a terrible pain in her pussy as he rammed his whole cock into her pussy, bursting the fragile membrane. What was really unusual for her was the pain of being stretched with such brutality. Eli must be a wild barbarian to stretch her out that far and pop her cherry that carelessly. The sheer pleasure coursing throughout her body was unparalleled. Wrapping her legs around his buttocks and locking her heels behind his back, she pulled him deep into her belly.

- Yes... Yes... Oh, yesssssss, Eli... Oh, my God,... Yessssss... Fuck me... Fuck me like a whore! Oh, my god... I... I'm cummingggggggggggg!

As she surrendered completely to him, she closed her eyes again, feeling his throbbing cock deep in her womb contract and then spurt out its hot seed deep in her womb. She cummed so strongly that she just fainted. She knew that in ten days, back in Singapore, he would come and breed her in her bedroom. Curiously that memory hadn't been wiped out by the drug her father was giving her. Eli's heavy body still lay upon her, his cock still buried into her, she rocked him tenderly. Finally it was him who pulled out, his thick cock exiting her pussy with a loud 'plop'.

Dee proudly looked down to the vee of her thighs, seeing Eli's thick sperm oozing out of her pussy. She was proud of having offered him her virginity. She pulled the covers over her ravished body and the big frame of her husband snuggling alongside her. She turned toward John and Peter. They were still filming. She had almost forgotten them in her sexual frenzy!

- Did you filmed the most important moments?

- Don't worry, Sis! The video will be a hit!

Dee took Eli in her arms. She was dead tired as she passed out with Eli's thick cum still flowing out of her cunt. It was raw and sore but she relished the pain. It was the symbol of her devotion to her man! She woke up around ten AM, still holding Eli tight against her. She needed to go to the toilet but she waited until the last moment as she didn't want to wake up her mate.

When she flushed the toilets, her daughters flocked around her when she exited the room.

- Mom, you told us how it was to offer your virginity to a man a second time! Tell us!

- There's nothing to compare it, except the first time if your lover was worth to do it! I've never encountered a man who gave me half as much pleasure as my new man.

- Do you imply that Abbie is no more your man?

- Abbie? Who is Abbie, Janet?

The drug was still scrambling her mind. Eli opened the door. He had been awakened by their chat.

- Hello, girls. Sorry, it's already late! It's time you take your morning pill.

Dee opened immediately her mouth without any protest. But Eli had another idea!

- Dee, I want you on your knees, offering your breasts and begging to be given your pill and so are you, girls! Form a line!

Eli was naked and his cock was already hard. He placed a pill dangling on his cock head and shoved it into Dee's mouth. She swallowed it with delight. Eli turned toward Janet and repeated the process. Then it was Jacki's turn then Joan and Samantha's.

- You've attended Dee's wedding ceremony yesterday evening. Who wants to be the next in line?

The four girls answered in chorus, asking to be chosen.

- Janet, put on a white dress and nothing underneath. I'll drive you to the clinic immediately. You'll be paired with Peter this evening! Tomorrow, it will be the turn of Samantha with John. Thursday, it will be Joan with Mark who will join us again and Friday, we'll be left with Jacki. She'll be coupled with my friend Callum, the surgeon. He loved such wild happenings!

The next days followed the same routine, except for Jacki. Callum asked her when she had had her last period. She always noted it on a notebook. When Callum noted she was just on her highest fertility time, Eli smiled in an evil way. With the drug he had given her, she had certainly forgotten to take her pills! He checked as the date was marked on the dispenser and the five last ones were still in their blisters. She had no more any protection. This night, when Callum would pop her cherry, she was quite likely to be knocked up! Her husband Bill has been on a business trip in Asia for the last two months. He wouldn't agree to admit the baby of a cheating wife. Breaking up Jacki's marriage was an unexpected pleasure for Eli...

Callum honored his new wife five times that night. Eli had spiked a drink with Viagra to ensure that his daughter would have a baby in the oven when she returned home...

The Saturday was epic as Dee and her daughters gradually recovered their memory, discovering what their scheming father and grand father had been doing. Jacki was the most furious.

- You perfectly know that I consider abortion a crime. I will have that baby but Bill will surely divorce from me as he couldn't be the father. You've ruined my marriage!

- Calm down, girls! Look at Dee she is wiser than most of you. She doest howl as loud as you!

- Yes, girls : Eli's drug give us fantastic climaxes, give us back very tight love tunnels and unheard of resilience. We could double our income at the whore house! Personally, I will take some again and offer my virginity as soon as possible to Abbie and later to Peter. Now that the drug had cleared her brain, Abbie was back at his rightful place!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds