A New Lifestyle Ch. 02

"The other women are going to eat you up."

"You think so?"

"I know so, so I want you first on Friday."

"It would be rude not to do as the hostess suggests," I said to more laughter.

"You're a real character."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good," she said. "Aren't you curious about our other house guests?"

"I'll meet them on Friday, right?"

"Yes," she said. "And I'm glad your not dying to know about them. Jane was asking Mike about them."

"I heard some of her part of their conversation."

"She doesn't like me, does she."

"I like you," I said.

"Thank you," she said seriously. "But it would be better all around if we got along. What doesn't she like about me?"

"The way you talk to her."

"Really?"

"Really."

"She likes it sugar coated?"

"I think she's in denial that she enjoyed being fucked by a stranger, and is probably going to get fucked by a few more."

"You don't consider me a stranger, do you?"

"I consider you very interesting, and someone I could be friends with."

"That's so nice," she whispered. "I don't really have any friends."

"Well, maybe the feeling will wear off," I said.

"You rat!" she laughed. "Wait 'til I get my hands on you."

"Promises, promises."

"So what did Mike have to say?" I asked Jane when I went upstairs.

"That he was glad we would be there," she said.

"And what else?"

"He asked me if I would let all the men fuck me."

"And what did you tell him."

"I told him no."

"Did you tell him you would let him fuck you?"

"I don't know what to say when he talks to me like that," she said. "And he already… You know… What did Karen say? Was she flirting with you?"

"Kind of," I said.

"Tell me."

"She told me she wanted me to fuck her before I fucked any of the other women," I said."

"Okay," she whispered.

We wound up on the bed and I knelt over her chest. She rubbed my cock on her tits until pre-cum began dripping from the tip and then I propped her head up on two pillows so she could suck it. "You'll have Mike and four other men to fuck you," I whispered. She grabbed my ass while she bobbed her head and we both knew what was going to happen next. When she sensed I was close she took my cock in her hand and began jerking it in front of her face. I moaned just before my cock began to twitch and then she seemed to start cumming as my hot sperm began splattering her face. It hit her nose, cheek, lips and chin and I sprayed some drops in her hair and on her brow before I pushed my cock through her lips and she licked up the last few squirts. Then I sagged down beside her and she nestled in my arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 571 milliseconds