A New Lifestyle Ch. 03

"Me and Jack are the only ones that haven't fucked you yet," Mike said to Jane. "Are you going to let me fuck you?"

"Okay," Jane said and I knew she would let them all fuck her again if they wanted to. I looked around for Angela and saw her with Tom off from everyone else.

"I can fuck him but I can't kiss him?" I heard Angela say sarcastically. "You're being a real shit head," she added.

"I understand we're practically neighbors," a male voice said. I turned and saw Harry standing next to me.

"That's what Gloria said," I replied.

"Maybe we can get together some time. Just the four of us," he said.

"Maybe," I told him.

I hung back as people began pairing off and watched Mike lead Jane over to a sofa. He sat her down and pushed his cock in her face. She smiled at him as she took his cock in her hand and then she started to suck it. Angela was with Tom, Bob and Cheryl. Tom was fucking Cheryl while she lapped at Angela's pussy and Bob was rubbing his cock on Angela's face trying to get her to suck it. She didn't look too happy about it. Karen was being fucked by Bill and she was looking at me apparently wanting to be sure I saw her. Then I felt a hand on my cock. "Now where did we leave off," Jenny said.

"I was just about to cum in your mouth," I told her.

"Yes," she said. "Shall we resume? Or do you just want to be a voyeur?"

"One of your special blow jobs sounds like a good idea." She laughed and led me over to an empty sofa.

I wound up straddling her chest and alternating between fucking her tits while she held them together and fucking her mouth which she really seemed to enjoy, because she would pull on my ass until the tip of my cock started down her throat and then hold it there and moan. I saw Mike add his load of cum to Jane's dripping cunt and Harry stick his cock in her mouth while she lay there. She started sucking it without even looking up to see who it was. Bill made a lot of noise while he came in Karen and Bob came on Angela's neck and shoulder when she turned her head away. Then Jenny began jerking my cock while she licked under the tip inviting me to cum on her face. I obliged her and she closed her mouth and rubbed my cock over her lips coating them with a thick layer of my sperm. From the way she was squirming under me I knew she was cumming.

"Feed it to me," she whispered when I was done. "Push it in my mouth." She parted her lips and I ran my finger through a puddle of cum pushing it into her mouth. She sighed and sucked my finger dry.

"Again," she whispered. "I want it all."

After I fed all my cum to Jenny we staggered over to the bar where most of the other people were, except Jane, Tom and Louis. Jane was still on the sofa and Louis was fucking her cunt while Tom fucked her mouth. "She's cumming again," Louis said when Jane started to moan. Tom nodded and pulled his cock from her mouth spurting cum on her lips and nose and a few seconds later Louis did the same thing, shooting his cum on her stomach and pussy. When Tom and Louis walked away Gloria went over and knelt beside Jane and began talking to her.

I knew it would take a while before anything started again, if anything started again, because the men all looked wasted. I looked at the clock and was surprised to see it was almost midnight. Karen appeared next to me with a glass of ice water and I gulped half of it down in one swig.

"Are you mad at me?" Karen asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"For fucking Bill?"

"That's what we're here for, isn't it?" I replied.

"It doesn't make any difference to the way I feel about you," she said.

"I'm not mad," I said, wondering why she was carrying on about it. Then Cindy called her and she sighed before she walked away.

"Did you see me cum on your wife's face?" a male voice said. I turned and Tom was standing next to me.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"And I fucked her twice. And she came both times."

"Is there a point you're trying to make?" I asked him.

"It's no big deal that Angela came when you fucked her," he said.

"And?"

"Nothing," he said after a pregnant pause.

"We fucked each other's wives," I said. "Isn't that why we're here?"

"Yeah," he said, and then he walked away. I watched Angela walk up to him and they exchanged words, then she walked over to me.

"What did he say to you," she asked.

"Nothing," I told her.

"Tell me," she said.

"It was really nothing, just some gibberish about did I see him with Jane."

"That bastard," she muttered.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any problems," I said.

"No," she said. "You didn't. It's just..."

"You don't have to explain anything to me," I told her.

"Can we dance?," she asked.

"Sure," I said when I noticed that music was playing again. She was wearing panties and an unbuttoned blouse, I assumed she was self-conscious about her small tits.

"I was only eighteen when we got married," she said after we started to dance. "Neither of us knew much about sex, and it wasn't anything like I imagined it would be. And as time went by instead of getting any better it seemed to get worse... Am I boring you?"

"No," I chuckled. "But I should remind you that you're stoned. Do you blab your secrets when you're stoned?"

"No," she laughed. "I don't usually talk to anyone when I'm stoned."

"Okay," I said. "I'm listening."

"When we met Karen and Mike I was mortified that he would let me have sex with another man just so he could have sex with another woman. I did it, but... And then he insisted that we go to these parties. He said we would learn a lot about sex and other people and ourselves. So I let men fuck me and I suck them off, but I hate it. And all we do is fight about it because he says I won't let myself go. I won't let myself enjoy it. And then tonight... With you... It felt so good with you... I came so much..." I pulled her closer and felt her tits touch my chest. "And now he's upset because I enjoyed it with you."

"I wanted to cum with you," I whispered. "I wasn't even paying attention when the others fucked me. I don't understand why, but that's how I felt."

"Are you having an affair with Karen?" she asked. "I'm sorry," she blurted. "It's none of my business."

"No. I fucked her a few weeks ago and Mike fucked Jane. Probably the same way it happened to you. And then tonight. That's all."

"Thank you for telling me that," she said and her pussy pressed against my cock.

"If you give me an erection everyone will see," I teased.

"I don't give a shit," she said and her pussy pressed harder. "I liked you right away," she said. "I wanted you to fuck me." I slid my hand up her bare back and fought off a strong urge to kiss her. "What's the matter?" she asked.

"I'm fighting off a strong urge to kiss you," I told her. She sighed into my neck and cooed when she felt my cock stir.

"Maybe we can talk again tomorrow," she said.

"I think I'll want to do more than talk," I said.

"Like what?"

"Like hugging and kissing, and then fucking your brains out." She laughed and I had to laugh with her.

"You won't repeat anything I told you, will you?" she asked.

"I may not even remember it," I told her.

Tom was scowling as we walked back to the bar and I saw Jane walking towards me. She had panties on and her blouse but her crotch was soaked and the blouse was sticking to her skin from all the cum there. "I want to go to bed, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

"I have such a headache," she whispered. "It must be from the smoking." I waved to Karen and she walked over to us.

"She's had enough for tonight," I said.

"I'll show you to your room," she said. I began looking for our clothes and saw others doing the same thing. Angela was off to the side again with Tom.

"Do you want to go home!" I heard her say. "You were with all of them what's wrong with me being with him... Stop breaking my chops or I'm going home!"

Karen led us upstairs to a nice sized master bedroom. "She has a bad headache," I said. "Do you have anything?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." Jane checked the closet and saw their clothes hanging there and then she opened a dresser draw and saw more of their belongings. Then Karen came back and handed Jane a pill. "It will take about fifteen minutes, but it will make the headache go away and you'll have a good night's sleep."

"Thank you," Jane said.

"You can get breakfast any time after seven," Karen said. I gave her a short wet kiss and she left.

"You're a mess," I said to Jane as I helped her take her blouse off. "You have cum all over you."

"Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you? "

"Because I let them all fuck me."

"I knew you would. How many times were you fucked?"

"First Harry, and then Tom, and then the five of them. They just kept fucking me and fucking me."

"And you kept cumming and cumming, didn't you."

"I was so stoned."

"And after that?"

"Mike fucked me. And then Louis took his place."

"You're such a slut," I said as I ran my hand over the crotch of her panties feeling the cum dripping from her cunt. "Six different men fucked you eight times, and you loved it. Did you suck all of their cocks too?"

"I don't think so," she slurred.

"Tell me."

"I sucked Mike while Harry was fucking me, and then Louis while Tom was fucking me, and then Harry after Mike fucked me, and Tom while Louis fucked me again. I don't think I sucked Bob or Bill."

"Take the pill, and then take a shower," I told her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds