• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Lifestyle Ch. 04

A New Lifestyle Ch. 04

12

My name is Jack. My wife Jane is twenty nine, five feet six and has a decent figure even though her tits are just average size. But after six years of marriage our sex life had become very boring and routine, at least until the night it all got started. We met a couple, Karen and Mike, at a party and we wound up having sex with them in their hotel suite. Then shortly afterwards Mike visited us and we both had sex with Jane. Now we were at Mike and Karen's house for the weekend and had partied with five new couples. Jane was exhausted from all the sex and Karen had given her something to help her sleep.

Jane barely made it to the bed after she showered and I told her I would set the alarm for nine but that I would probably get up earlier and eat. She muttered okay and drifted right off to sleep. I was just nodding off when I heard a soft tap on the door and then Karen poked her head in. "Jack?" she called softly.

"Yeah," I said.

"I want to talk to you. Could you please come outside?" I looked at Jane and she was sound asleep, so I pulled on my shorts and walked to the door.

"She'll sleep right through," she said. "Lets go across the hall." I followed her across the hall noticing her sheer black negligee and matching panties. We wound up in another bedroom and she wound up in my arms giving me a passionate kiss. "You're not mad at me for fucking Bill, are you?"

"That what these parties are for, right?"

"Yes," she said. "But I got upset at the way you fucked Angela. That never happened to me before, and you were right to be upset with the way I talked to you. I'm sorry."

"That's over with," I said and we kissed again.

"I... There's something..."

"Spit it out," I told her.

"I'm into some kinky things," she said. "I don't know why, and I don't want to know why, but I am."

"And?"

"I want you to... Share them with me. I feel like I can share them with you."

"I have an open mind," I said. She took my hand and seemed very nervous as she led me into the bathroom. Then she opened the stall shower door and pulled me into it with her.

"I have to... piss," she whispered. "And I..." She didn't finish but she took my hand and put on her crotch. I rubbed my finger over her slit and then I felt hot liquid soaking her panties. She moaned deep in her throat and I realized she was pissing in her panties. I saw a questioning look on her face but it didn't seem all that bad, so I pressed my finger onto her clit. Her whole body shuddered and she had a violent orgasm as yellow liquid dripped down her thighs and splashed at our feet. I held her until she caught her breath and then she sank down on her knees in front of me.

"Piss on me," she panted. "Please..." Whether it was all the water I drank or just psychosomatic, I don't know but I suddenly had to piss. I took out my cock wondering just where I was supposed to do it but she solved that by taking my cock in her hand. I started to piss and she directed the stream over her tits. I watched the thin fabric of her negligee become transparent as it got soaked and then she leaned back so the stream moved down her stomach to her crotch. She began to moan again and her hand slipped from my cock. The stream moved back up to her chest before I got my hand on it and before I realized what I was doing, I directed it at her face. She made a loud noise from her throat and I saw her hands move to her crotch and she lifted her face and opened her mouth. I pissed into it and she began rubbing her pussy frantically as my urine ran down her chin to her chest.

When I stopped pissing she sank to the floor in the puddle of piss, moaning. I was surprised when my cock started to grow and in a few seconds I had a raging erection.

"You fucking pig!" I said as I knelt down next to her and roughly pulled at her hips to raise her ass. She pulled her knees under her and she whimpered when I tore her wet panties open. I rammed my cock into her pussy as I kneaded her ass and my eyes saw her asshole gaping open at me. I was going on pure instinct as I pulled my cock from her cunt and pressed the tip against her asshole. "A pig like you should be fucked up the ass, shouldn't she."

"No," she whimpered but she didn't sound very convincing.

"Yes," I said and I pushed forward sending two inches of my cock up her ass. She moaned and I couldn't tell if it was with pleasure or with pain, but now I wanted to fuck her ass, even though I had never fucked anyone up the ass before. "You're a fucking pig and you have to be punished. Say it!"

"I'm a disgusting fucking pig," she whimpered and I pushed two more inches of hard cock up her ass. "Oooh! It hurts!"

"Say it!" I said and then I pushed more of my cock up her ass.

"I'm a disgusting fucking pig," she wailed. "I should be punished. I was bad and I should be punished!"

"And how should you be punished?"

"By being fucked up the ass! By having your big cock up my fucking ass and making it hurt."

"But you like it, don't you," I said as I began to fuck her. "You like being pissed on and you like being fucked up the ass. Say it, you fucking pig!"

"I'm a pig," she panted as she pushed her ass back against my cock. "A disgusting fucking pig! I liked it when you pissed on me. I know it's bad, but I liked it. And I like having your cock up my ass. It hurts, but I like it. Fuck me, baby! Fuck my ass! I want you to fuck my ass!" I pushed my cock all the way up her ass and started to fuck it very hard. I was afraid she would wake up the whole house with all the noise she was making. She fucked back at me and I lost myself in the sensation her tight ass was giving my cock until she started to cum. Then I rammed my cock into her hard and began moaning with her as I came up her ass.

She whimpered when my cock slipped out of her ass followed by dripping sperm. I staggered to my feet and after I helped her up I turned on the shower and pushed her under the spray. She could hardly stand and I had to turn her to rinse my piss off her body. Then I stood her against the wall and rinsed myself off.

"Just give me a minute," she whispered when I looked at her.

"Are you sure you can stand?"

"Yes," she said with a sly grin. I stepped out of the shower and when I finished drying myself she came out. I handed her a towel and watched her rub it sensuously over her body and then wrap it around her head. "That was so good," she sighed and then she hugged me tight. "I just... Every month or so..."

"You don't have to explain," I said.

"Do you think its disgusting?"

"Did I act like I did?"

"No. You seemed to know exactly what I needed."

"Pure luck," I said.

"No. I knew I could be myself with you. I just knew it. And I knew you could treat me like I have to be treated sometimes."

I woke up at six, restless, with thoughts of the night swirling in my mind. I put on a pair of cutoffs and walked down to the pool. I dove in and the water was refreshingly cool. I let it wake me up completely and then I started swimming laps. I counted 200 and my mind felt clear when I climbed up the ladder.

"Jesus!" Mike muttered and I saw him sitting in a robe on the patio. "How the fuck can you do that for so long?"

"I don't keep track of the time," I laughed.

"Coffee?" he said pointing to a pot and clean cups.

"Don't mind if I do," I said and as I walked over to the table Karen appeared with a big towel. "Thank you," I said as she gave me a big smile.

"You look terrific this morning," Mike said to Karen. "You have that glow..." Karen just chuckled and poured me a cup of coffee. "Do you swim a million laps every morning?" Mike asked me.

"No," I said. "But I didn't know where to run and I needed to clear my head."

"Was last night that bad?"

"Not bad at all," I said. "But it sure gave me a lot to think about."

"You handled yourself very well last night," he said.

"Seems like other people were handling me," I joked and Karen laughed.

"True," Mike grinned. "But I mean it. It's a very awkward situation the first time and you were very cool and calm."

"That's a complement," Karen said.

"Thanks," I said.

"What did Jane think about the evening?" Mike asked.

"We didn't get a chance to talk much," I said.

"The cook will be here in a few minutes," Karen said. "Are you hungry?"

"Famished," I said.

"Have plenty of protein," she said coyly.

I excused myself to get dressed. Jane was still sound asleep and when I came back down Bill was at the table with Mike and they were talking business. A maid came out and took my order for breakfast and I picked up a newspaper that was on the table and sipped another cup of coffee. The food came out quickly and I wolfed it down.

"We're you listening to our conversation at all?"

"Bits and pieces."

"What do you think?"

"I think you're both getting smoke blown up your asses," I said and watched their eyebrows shoot up.

They asked for an explanation and this led to a long discussion. Karen came back and made a face at Mike but he ignored her and kept peppering me with questions. It was eight thirty when Mike asked me if I played golf. I told him I did, but hadn't played much this summer. "I have a tee time at nine thirty," he said. "I'd really like to continue this conversation and you'd be doing me a favor if you'd accompany me."

"I don't have any gear," with me.

"No problem. I can fix you up."

"All right," I said, not seeing anything better to do with the morning.

"I'm going to blow you off from our game this morning," he said to Bill.

"Come on," Bill moaned.

We got back from the golf course at one thirty and Karen told me that Jane, Gloria and Cindy had just left to go shopping, and Angela was taking a nap. Tom and Louis were heading toward the tennis court and Bill, Harry, Cheryl and Jenny were in the pool, and called to me to join them. "Maybe later," I told them.

"We have a million things to do to get ready for tonight," Karen said to Mike.

"I guess you're on your own," Mike said to me.

"I think I'll catch a few Zs," I told them.

"Dinner is at six thirty," Karen said. "And tonight is a toga party," she added with a grin.

"A what!" I reacted.

"You heard me," she said. "And I'll be supplying the togas for all of us."

I went upstairs and as I reached the top of the landing I saw Angela walking towards me. She was wearing shorts and a halter top and it made her look even younger than she was. "Hi," she said cheerfully. "How was golf?"

"I played pretty good, thanks. How was your nap?"

"It sucked," she said. "Too much on my mind, I guess."

"I'm sorry. I hope I don't have the same problem."

"You're going to take a nap?"

"That was my plan, when I saw you weren't around," I said. She beamed and I saw her face turn a bit red.

"Is your room in the back?" she asked pointing to the direction I was heading.

"Yeah."

"Nice," she said. "Right near Karen's. Us old friends get put in the front. Any problem sharing the bathroom?"

"Er... Our room has a bathroom."

"I'm insulted!" she pouted.

"Want to see it?"

"Okay," she said.

She followed me to the room and I locked the door as she walked over to the bathroom and looked in. Then she turned and looked at me as I walked towards her. We seemed to glide into each others arms and her tongue was sticking out when we kissed. She moaned as our bodies pressed together and I ran my hands over her tits and ass. "We shouldn't be doing this," she panted when our lips parted.

"I know," I said and then I kissed her again. She pressed her pussy on my cock and I humped against her as I opened her halter. Our tongues worked furiously as I fondled her tits and I felt my cock growing rock hard. She whimpered when I pinched her nipples but I felt them grow erect in my fingers.

"This is like cheating," she panted.

"Right," I agreed as I kneaded her ass cheeks with both hands. "How do I open your shorts?"

"They're just elastic," she said and when I pulled them down she kissed me hard with an open mouth. I slid my hand between her legs feeling how wet the crotch of her panties was as I fingered her pussy and she began pulling my shirt out of my pants as she humped against my hand.

"Oh, god..." she moaned and then she started to cum.

I kept rubbing her pussy while she made sexy little noises and then she began fumbling with my pants. She pulled them open practically ripping the zipper and then she reached down my shorts and grabbed my cock. "I want you to fuck me," she panted as she stroked my cock. "Please fuck me." I stepped back to finish undressing and I watched her pull off her panties and sneakers and climb on the bed. She was waiting for me with her legs spread open when I knelt on the bed. "Fuck me, honey..." she urged as I drank in her body. "Please, honey, fuck me..." My cock slid easily into her cunt and she held me tight as I began fucking it into her. It only took a few strokes before she was cumming again. I pressed my cock into her until her spasms seemed to ease and then I started fucking her again.

"It feels so fucking good," she panted as if in amazement. "Your cock feels so fucking good..." She lifted her legs and began fucking back at me as I lowered my mouth to her face and licked her lips. Her hands moved around my neck to pull my head down and then she sucked my tongue between her lips. It was very sexy and it brought me close to the brink.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered to her.

"Yes," she panted and I felt her legs wrap around my waist. "Cum in me, honey... Cum in my fucking cunt... I want your cum in my fucking cunt." I started pounding my cock into her and her small tits jiggled as she fucked back at me just as hard. Then I was moaning with pleasure as my cock throbbed in her cunt and she was moaning right along with me.

I collapsed beside her and we cuddled and kissed while we caught our breath. Then I started to laugh and she looked at me. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"I was wondering last night if it was so good fucking you because I was high. Now I know it wasn't the smoke." She beamed and hugged me but then she pulled back.

"We really shouldn't have done this," she said.

"Why?"

"Because we're not just fucking. It's more than that. Isn't it?"

"We're getting to know each other," I said and then I kissed her. She returned the kiss and I ran my hand lazily over her tits.

"Well, just remember that you made me do it," she said.

"I made you do it?"

"Yes. You got me to your room under false pretenses, locked the door, and had your way with me."

"Is that right."

"Yes," she said with a grin.

"Well, somebody in this room was yelling 'fuck me' 'please fuck me' and it sounded like you."

"Really?" she teased.

"Really," I said. "And someone was calling me honey," I teased back.

"I never called anyone that in my life," she said. "My mother used to call my father honey, but I don't know what made me call you that."

"I don't mind," I said as I pulled her close.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"I saw you come back with Mike and I watched you go out to the patio and heard you say you were going to take a nap. Then I waited in the hall so I could just accidentally bump into you."

"Thank you. I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to get you here under false pretenses." She laughed and nestled against me.

"Did you want me?"

"Yes," I told her. "I probably would have raped you if you hadn't begged me to fuck you."

"Hey!" she said as she gave me a playful punch on the shoulder.

"I was disappointed that I didn't see you this morning or when I got back."

"I just missed you this morning. I didn't sleep much last night. But I heard you were up swimming at three in the morning."

"Six," I said.

"And you swam a million laps in the pool."

"A couple of hundred," I corrected.

"Did you have trouble sleeping?"

"I slept but I kept waking up and playing the night over in my mind."

"Did you think about me at all?"

"Yes. I kept thinking that we seemed to have some kind of instant connection."

"I feel the same way," she said and then she nestled against me. "Tom and I argued... not shouting and angry, argued, just... I don't know what he wants me to do or how he wants me to act, but I decided I don't care anymore. I'm just going to act the way I feel like acting and not the way he wants me to." I rolled us onto our sides and kissed her tenderly. It ended in a bunch of little kisses and then she pushed me over on my back and leaned on my chest.

"Can you tell me why you and Jane are here? You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Sex got boring between us the last few years, at least for me it did. And I guess Karen and Mike caught us at just the right time. "

"They're very good at that," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "It seemed to spice things up a little and when they invited us here we accepted."

"Jane seemed to..."

"Like it?" I said.

"I'm sorry. I just find it so easy to say what's on my mind with you."

"It's okay. She does like it, but she hasn't faced up to it yet."

"Does that bother you?"

"Actually, no. I thought it might but it doesn't. At least not yet."

"What did you think about last night? Was it what you thought it would be?"

"Yes and no," I said. "I don't think I could ever get into the real group stuff, you know, the pile of bodies thing. It seems so... impersonal."

"I know exactly what you mean," she said and then she leaned down and kissed me. "What about Karen? Is there something going on between you?"

"Just sex," I said. "I told you that last night was only the second time I saw her."

"It's not just sex with her," she said. "She was on pins and needles 'til you got here last night."

"It's just sex with her too," I said.

"Not!" she said with a grin. "But all the women like you."

"How do you know?"

"Because they were yakking about you this morning at breakfast. Pestering Jane with questions about you and breaking my chops."

"Breaking your chops?"

"About me cumming with you, and what were we talking about when we danced. Gloria actually asked Jane to ask you to fuck her tonight."

"Women," I sighed and then I kissed her and rolled us onto our sides. When I took my lips from hers I slowly kissed my way down her chest to her tits and sucked one into my mouth. I heard her gasp but her arms cradled my head. I sucked her tit for a minute and then moved to the other one. She pushed it right into my mouth and she whimpered when I gave her nipple a little bite. I sucked on it until I thought it couldn't get any longer or harder and then I began kissing my way down her stomach.

"No," she whispered as my lips reached her pubic hair. I ignored her words and ran my tongue through her slit as I shifted my body between her legs. "I don't..." she started to say, but then she moaned as my fingers parted her pussy lips and my tongue danced over her wet, pink flesh. I took my time licking and kissing her pussy and teasing her clit until her pubic hair was glistening with my saliva and she was squirming and lifting her ass off the bed each time I came near it.

"Please, honey..." she moaned. "Please don't tease me anymore..." I let my tongue ran lightly over her clit and she moaned. "Ooooh, honey... Eat me! Eat my pussy! Please, honey... Please eat my fucking pussy!" I sucked her clit between my lips and her hands clamped on my head as she pushed her pussy against my face. "Oh, honey!" she panted as she humped her cunt in my face. Oh, honey! Ooooh, honeyeeeeeee." I slid my hands under her ass and lapped up her juices while she came until she gently pushed my head away. Then I set her ass back down on the bed and rested my head on her thigh.

A minute later she stirred and began twisting her body towards me. I saw what her goal was and watched as she took my cock in her hand. She looked at it for a few seconds and then she gave the tip a wet kiss and pushed it through her lips. My cock was hard while I was eating her but it had lost it's rigidity while I rested. Now it was returning to full vigor as she sucked it. She wasn't very good at blow jobs but what she lacked in skill she was making up for with effort, as she alternately kissed and licked my cock and then took half of it into her mouth and bobbed her head. I put my head back on her thigh and ran my tongue through her slit. She moaned around my cock and I felt her tongue working on it as I spread her legs apart and started eating her again. She reacted to my tongue by making little noises in her throat that I felt through my cock. My hips began moving like they had a mind of their own fucking more of my cock between her lips with each stroke and when I slid my thumb into her cunt she began humping her pussy in my face. I knew she was close and when I pressed my index finger against her asshole the tip slipped right in. She moaned around my cock as she started to cum and it slipped from her mouth just as my balls contracted. She jerked my cock while I came and I rocked my hand on her ass and cunt while I licked her clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Lifestyle Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds