• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Living Situation Ch. 01

A New Living Situation Ch. 01

This story is purely fantasy. It has realistic elements, but I am aware that it is a very unlikely scenario. I just enjoyed the idea. It also switched POV which I know is a no-no, but, oh well. Hope you like it! Email me!!!

Rocketgirl2011 (Formerly Blackgirl23)

*

I met Alana in a bar one night. She and I were the only women alone at the salsa lesson. She was tall, blonde, thin, and really pretty. I was shocked by how nice she was. That was how we became best friends. She was fun to be around and always had really nice clothes to give me that she claimed she just didn't need.

I was dazzled by her lifestyle as I was employed by the city school district. I know teaching is noble, but damn, it pays nothing. Especially with all the debt I have. Growing up with a single mom, she just didn't always have enough to help me out the way my friend's parents did. I was even more dazzled by the fact that Alana thought I was fun to hang out with.

It was six months into our friendship that we stood at one of the divey/cool bars on the Westside. Alana had forced me to change from my jeans and cute tank with flats, into a short black dress. She was wearing an even shorter, silver, strapless dress. I teetered in her heels as she ordered us two double vodka tonics.

"Alana, a double here is pretty pricey," I whispered remembering my checking account only had $100.00.

"No worries Bell, we won't be paying," she winked at me and swung her long blond hair over her shoulder.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror behind the bar. My long, curly black hair hung around my brown shoulders. The dress swung low showing the cleavage Alana had created by pushing up my boobs. I knew I was pretty, but I just wasn't LA pretty.

"Who's paying?" I smirked.

"Well, Bell, look," she turned to face me, "Remember when you asked me..." She was cut off when a good-looking man moved up close beside her and whispered something I didn't catch.

Alana laughed and swung around to hug the stranger. I checked him out. He was tall and looked similar to that guy from Grey's Anatomy...no joke. Of course Alana would date guys that resembled celebrities.

Once Alana released him from her tanned arms, he looked up at me, his eyes were appraising, serious.

"A new girl," he smiled.

For the first time I got a creepy feeling, like he wasn't Alana's handsome boyfriend meeting us for drinks.

"No, Fisher, she's not like that. She's my best friend."

"And you brought her along?" He smirked.

Alana shrugged, "She's been having some financial troubles lately. I was about to talk to her."

"Wait a second, her as in me?" I interrupted their conversation.

"I'll leave you, but when this is over come to my table, I have a buddy here that might enjoy meeting your friend."

He started to walk away and let a hand linger on Alana's hip. It was clear that he expected her to go home with him tonight. I looked at Alana and gave her my 'what the fuck' face.

"Ok, look, I was trying to tell you this. It's just, I didn't want you to judge me and then hate me, because you are the best friend I have made since I left home a few years ago. I really value your friendship."

I noticed that Alana's eyes were starting to tear up. Whatever she was going to tell me was serious. It had to do with that guy and what he had said. Something about a new girl...

"You know how I always have nice stuff and you always say I must make great money as an accountant?"

And then she had said I wasn't like that.

"Well, I'm not an accountant Bell. I'm an escort."

"You're a hooker." I said at the same time.

"Escort," she stuck her chin out in defiance of my words.

"Sorry, escort." I nodded.

"Don't judge me," she pointed playfully in my face.

"I'm not," I laughed.

"You kept talking about how sleeping on your cousin's couch was sucking and how you just couldn't get it together for an apartment. So, I thought I'd try to help you out."

"Help me out how?"

"That guy, Fisher, he's the kind of clients I have. He's youngish, loaded and he doesn't want to fuck the girls he knows because then they'd think he'd marry them or you know what something from him."

"So he'd rather pay for it and be sure there's no commitment?"

"Yep. Plus, no one knows that I'm a call girl, they think I'm an actress, so he can take me to parties and stuff."

"How do they not know? Aren't there others?"

"Nope. Just Fisher. He pays for me to be just his. It's sort of a new craze in Hollywood. Monogamous Paid Escorts."

I laughed, "Sounds more like mistresses."

Alana shook her head, "No. It's different. There's no emotion. He's hired me to look good on his arm and fuck him, that's it."

I blinked. This was kind of crazy. Could Alana really be a prostitute? Her best friend. The girl who felt more like a sister to her? How had she not known? The awesome apartment, the newish silver Audi.

"Anyway, he has a friend. This guy, I think his name is Eric or something. Eric has a beautiful home in the hills. He has a pool and everything and guess what? He's looking for someone to rent a room."

"What does this have to do with me?" I cut my eyes at my friend.

"Well, I showed him a photo of you on my phone and he said you could have the room."

"Have it? A room in the home of some stranger?"

"Well, the thing is. You'd have to you know, fuck him." Alana's eyes met mine.

"What?" I hissed.

Alana straightened, "Look, you said your cousin's house was unbearable. That she made you keep your cat outside! Eric said you could have a house cat. No utilities. It's free!"

I opened my mouth to interject and then really thought about what she was saying. Was I really considering this? Me? Imagine if the parents at my school new? Was this legal?

Living with my cousin Gina sucked. She was pretty well off but acted like I was the cause of all her problems even though it had been her idea to move in with her to save money. Worst of all, Gina made me keep my cat Thomas outside when Thomas had never spent a night of his life outside.

"How do you know them?"

She could tell I was curious, "I knew a girl who knew a guy. It just sort of happened like this. We both got tested first and he volunteered a background check. I think it's easier than dating." She smirked.

"Seriously?" I was stunned. Part of me was saying do it, its just sex. The other part of me was thinking you'd be a whore. I thought of poor Thomas cuddled next to the front door all night.

"Seriously. I need to go over." She stood and pulled her dress down slightly, "You in?"

I bit my lip, "I'm in," I whispered.

I blinked twice before I believed that guy sitting next to Fisher had seen my photo and wanted me to sleep with him. He was handsome in a real genuine way. He almost looked too handsome to be real, but then you saw a flicker of something normal about him. He looked my way and our eyes met. I felt a tingle and couldn't help but feel turned on by the fact that he was appraising me for my worth. I averted my eyes. I always had a hard time with eye contact, and the way he was looking at me made it feel even more difficult.

Alana swung her lithe body to sit beside Fisher who barely glanced at her as she cuddled into him staring blanking ahead. It was almost like they were acting in roles and badly.

I sat beside Eric and looked down at the table.

"Hey," his voice was low and a little nervous.

"Hi, Bella," I smiled and looked up at him briefly.

"Alex," he smiled down at me.

I smirked, "Oh, my friend got your name wrong. I thought it was Eric." I laughed a little and he smiled back at me.

"Did your friend also tell you what I want?" He cut right to the point. I felt my skin grow hot.

"Um, yes, she did."

"I have a few other details. I want us both tested as soon as possible for everything. We each get a copy of the results. I also want you to give me a list of things you will do in bed and any specifics you will not do. If all of that turns out right, you can move in."

"With my cat?"

"Of course. I love cats, just don't have time for one."

"Okay." It was like someone else had taken over my body.

"Oh and we need to fuck four times a month."

I nodded.

I felt his hand rub up my dress. His fingers found my slit instantly and he leaned in as if to whisper in my ear.

"How about a down payment?"

I gasped as his fingers found my clit. He rubbed slowly and I forced myself to remove his wrist.

"No wonder you have to pay for it." I whispered back as I stood up. I stopped a waitress filled out my name and number on a napkin shoved it at him.

"I'll go to my doctor tomorrow. Call me." I stomped out of the room and went to find a cab.

Alex watched her leave. Her round ass moved as she walked toward the exit. He felt his cock get harder. When Fisher's girl had shown him the girl on her phone he had had the same reaction. She had smooth chocolate skin, super curly black hair, and beautiful doe eyes. Her smile was eye catching. Alana swiped to another photo of her and her friend in bikinis at the beach. Her body was slender, but she wasn't skinny. Her breasts were small and her hips flared just slightly. She wasn't the typical girl he dated, but this wasn't a date. This was fucking. This was a way for him to be sure that he would never want for sex. This was a fantasy. He had never fucked a black chick before, but had thought about it. Especially the first time he saw that Beyonce video.

It had been Fisher's idea, but he had jumped on board eagerly. He saw how perfect Alana was and how nice it was for Fisher to have a girl to fuck who didn't bother him about dates. Alex never thought he'd be the kind of guy to pay for it, but he wasn't really paying her. The little show she just put on was cute. It made him anticipate her move in date.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Living Situation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 691 milliseconds