A New Partner Ch. 03

"That was intense," GA gasped...

"You ain't shittin'," Raymond...

"Damn straight," Julian echoed...

"God woman, you're amazing," they said at practically the same time.

GA giggled at that and turned a bright shade of pink. It was hard to believe, after what I'd just witnessed, that something that simple would embarrass her. She sat up and pulled her knees to her chest.

"Well guys, I think that's enough," she said, almost reluctantly. "Besides, it's his turn," offhandedly waiving in my direction. It was my turn to turn red as I was suddenly the focus of attention. My arousal quickly turned to embarrassment as she and both of her naked lovers turned to look at me tied up naked in the chair... They were just lounging there, their penises slick with her juices, smiling at me as though they were the ones who owned both her and our marital bed... GA didn't seem the least self-conscious sitting naked in front of me between her two lovers with their cum oozing from between her legs—I suddenly felt a chill as I realized that this wasn't going to be the last time I'd find myself in this position...

Julian chuckled and jumped up off the bed and sauntered over to me, his penis dangling brazenly in front of him. Slapping me on the shoulder, he laughed, "Man, I hope you enjoyed the show. Dat's one fine bitch you got there." With that he padded into the bathroom, donned his clothes, and left. All the while Raymond just lay there and stared at me. I looked away.

"Come here and clean me up," he growled. GA rolled over and began licking and suckling at his penis, carefully and methodically cleaning her juices off the entirety of his shaft. Unbelievably, he began to harden again. And she began to enthusiastically work at him with her mouth, sucking and licking as if she were mesmerized, as if his penis possessed her. Soon he was fully hard and was beginning to rock his hips into her mouth as she fellated him.

"I thought you said it was his turn," Raymond growled, waiving at me. GA looked over at me, her mouth still full of Raymond's penis, her eyes glazed, and grunted. She let him fall from her mouth and climbed off the bed and made her way to me.

Bending at the waist, she placed her hands on my thighs and kissed the head of my very erect penis. Earlier, I had thought that I would cum at the slightest touch, but any chance of that was gone as I watched Raymond over her back climb off the bed. He sauntered over behind her, grasping his penis in his hand as she slowly took me in her mouth. At nearly the same time, I felt her groan and her head being pressed into my lap as Raymond pushed his way into her. He pulled slowly out as she lifted her mouth on my shaft and pushed back in as she plunged back down on me. She worked up and down on me in rhythm to his thrusts, groaning as he pushed in, moaning as he pulled out. All the time, Raymond looked me straight in the eye—I couldn't look away. Soon I could tell he was building to a climax, as was she—her moans were nearly constant as he pounded at her and she worked up and down on my shaft. Suddenly he gave a great thrust, nearly knocking me and the chair over, as he came inside her. She screamed around my shaft as she joined him in orgasm. I came as well. Without hesitation, she slurped and swallowed my semen as Raymond twitched and spasmed into her. Soon we were all finished. Raymond grunted and pushed into her one last time, then pulled out of her and finally broke his gaze. She let my softening penis fall from her mouth and smiled up at me as Raymond padded off to the bathroom.

GA kissed me on the mouth and followed after him. I could hear the running of water and muffled conversation; but shortly they came out. Raymond was fully dressed, GA still nude—Raymond's cum running down her thighs...

"Hope you enjoyed the show," he growled, "We'll be back." With that he turned and made his way down the stairs. GA followed, leaving me tied up in the chair. Off in the distance I could hear muffled conversation, and finally the door opening and closing.

Soon I could hear the stairs creak as GA made her way up the stairs and I could feel the restraints being loosened. She then made her way to the bed and lay on her back, her legs splayed, her eyes closed, Raymond's cum oozing from her swollen slit. I sat there rubbing my arms and legs staring at her, feeling myself grow hard. As soon as the feeling returned in my hands and legs I got up from the chair and made my way to the bed. Without any pretense, I climbed between her legs and thrust into her. She felt swollen and wet and slippery—there was hardly any friction around my shaft as I thrust into her. She barely responded. In spite of all those things, I barely lasted a dozen strokes before I came, shooting my semen into her to mix with that of Raymond and Julian.

Gently she stroked my back and hips as my spasms came to an end.

"You know, I still love you best," she whispered into my ear as she kissed me and we drifted off into sleep...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds