A New Place, A New Time, A New Life Ch. 2

"OHHHH FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" I screamed out loud, tightly in the grasp of a monster orgasm that shook me to the core. Spent, I dismounted Ian's cock and lay next to him and watched as Kat took over, swallowing his erect cock nearly to the hilt. I was amazed as I watched this, as his man root is a good nine inches fully erect. I was excited and I could feel my pussy relubing itself as I watched her bob her tiny mouth up and down his shaft. She was making soft, grunting sounds as she worked it, and leaving generous amounts of saliva to make his rod glisten in the dim light.

Ian reached down and easily slid his thick finger into my pussy, working it in and out ever so slowly. I leaned in on him and kissed him hungrily, with him returning the fervor in kind.

I threw my leg over him, inviting him to lick my pussy, and he wasted no time. Kat and I then began to both give him a blowjob, with her concentrating on his wide, mushroom shaped head and me licking his shaft like a lollipop. She would alternate sucking his cock and giving me wet, tongue kisses.

Kat had her hand around the base of his cock and she looked at me.

"May I?" She asked.

I nodded my agreement to her and leaned up, grinding my crotch into Ian's face, forcing him to tongue my clit even faster. I had come yet again from his oral pleasing.

Kat rubbed the head of his cock through her deep pink meat curtains, liberally coating it with her juices before she impaled herself on Ian's length. I could hear him groan underneath me as her hot pussy swallowed his rod. The cords in her neck stood out in bold relief as she threw her head back and uttered a silent scream, trying to adjust to his manhood.

"Oh, Lord, Janine, how do you take this big thing?" She gasped, working her hips up and down slowly, letting his thick, veiny member slide into her.

I was ultra turned on by watching my son fuck my best friend, and although I had never been with a woman, I bent over and began to lap at her sweet folds earnestly, alternating between licking Ian's shaft and her quivering vagina.

Ian:

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I had long looked at Kat, but her being my boss's wife, I didn't even flirt with her, and I never imagined an event such as this.

Kat got off of her ride and crawled beside me.

"Fuck me doggy-style!" She hissed.

I got on my knees behind her and she pulled my mom to where she was spread eagle on the bed. I licked at Kat's fat pussy folds until she whimpered to me to 'Please, put it in me!' I stabbed at her pussy with my pork sword, burying myself inside her in one quick thrust. She stopped eating Janie's gash and moaned loudly.

"Oh, shit! Hit it hard, dammit!"

Kat resumed her tongue-lashing and began thrusting her fingers deeply into my mother, first one and then she was ramming three fingers up to the knuckles into her.

For several minutes, the sex sounds permeated my ears, my mother loudly moaning in ecstasy as she was getting eaten out, Kat groaning as I pounded her tight pussy, and the slapping noise of my balls against her skin.

I could feel the cum boiling up in me from the depths.

"Here it comes!" I roared.

Kat hurriedly alit from my mast and grabbed the back of Janie's head, pulling her face close to my cock and grabbed my penis, jerking it rapidly.

"I want to feel you shoot, do it all over her face!" Kat jacked away at my glistening wet cock.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!! YES!" I erupted, shooting a volley of semen across the bridge of mom's nose and cheek.

"Oh, yeah! I can FEEL you cumming!" She giggled as I launched load after copious load onto Janie's face and into her open mouth. Kat continued to masturbate me vigorously.

My orgasm was reduced to a dribble when Kat pinched the head of my penis, wiping the last of my jizz onto her fingers. She pushed mom down onto the bed and began to lick my choad off of her face, French kissing her between swipes of her tongue. When her face was clear of my cum, Kat turned to me and took my rapidly deflating member into her mouth, sucking me clean of any remaining cock juice.

I collapsed onto the bed next to them and we drifted off to sleep, intertwined.

The next morning, I awoke to an empty bed, and the clock on the stand read eleven thirty. I called the office and let them know that I would be out until next Monday, as Rob was flying in tomorrow. I ran through the shower and threw on a pair of running shorts and headed down to get some coffee. Last night seemed almost surreal, like it never even happened. I thought that I may have just dreamt it, but the aching from my dormant cock told me otherwise.

Two hours later, I was on my third cup of coffee when they burst through the front door, giggling like schoolgirls.

"Hey, Tiger!" Kat winked at me, obviously in a good mood.

"Let me state the obvious," I said as they placed several large bags on the couch, "do some shopping?"

"Ian," Mom shouted at me to get my attention, the look on her face was like an impish toddler, "look what we did!"

Just then they both stood in front of me and lifted their shirt bottoms to reveal matching belly button piercings, which were still reddened by the freshness. I raised my eyebrows, because I thought that a woman with a flat belly looks sexy as Hell with a belly ring.

"I like them very much!" I grinned, winking at mom.

To this point, neither one of them ever alluded to what had happened the night before. Kat and mom were in the kitchen fixing lunch and laughing like they had a big secret.

"Ian!" Mom broke out into guffaws of laughter as Kat struck her on the arm, playfully trying to put her hand over her mouth. "Kat was so sore today that we broke off shopping early. She said that your monster cock nearly broke her in half!"

I had made my way over to the bar that separated the kitchen from the family room. I could feel my face redden deeply as Kat hid her face.

"It was so much fun last night, guys," Kat said, gathering her things, "Jason is expecting me home, I hope that we can do it again, many, many times!"

Kat pecked me on the cheek and then engaged my mother in a deep soul kiss that lasted nearly twenty seconds. In a flash, she was out the door.

Mom turned her back to me and began putting away some dishes that were in the sink. I admired subtle nuances as she was puttering around the kitchen. It felt as if my heart was clenched in a vise, I nearly choked up. I really loved her.

"Wow." I muttered. "Are you O.K. with what went on?" I asked.

"It was fun," Mom said, "and it was someone that we knew, so, I am fine. Not going to the office?"

"No, I'm taking some time off. Which I nearly forgot! Rob is flying in tomorrow and staying for the weekend. He sent me a text message this morning with his flight info."

Janie:

I could feel my face fall as he told me. What we had feared happening was now going to do so, our past finally catching up to us.

"Will he be staying here?"

"I guess so. I wouldn't try to put him in a hotel or anything, that wouldn't be right!"

"What are we going to do?" I asked him, searching his eyes for an answer.

"We should play it cool. I'll set up in the spare, take down any pictures of the two of us..." Ian began.

"You two are going to be at it like you were in college and high school. I can understand if you need to keep up the ruse, just don't bring girls over here and fuck them in my house!" I slammed the pot that I was holding in my hand down on the kitchen cabinet, creating a hellacious racket.

"Mom!"

"Don't you FUCKING MOM me! I stopped being your mom when you started fucking me!" I turned about, hanging over the sink and sobbing.

Ian was instantaneously behind me, cradling me in his arms.

"Don't you think for a moment that I would do anything to jeopardize us?" He soothed me.

"I know that soon enough I won't be able to satisfy you, look at Kat and Jason." I argued. "When that time comes, you can find someone else, I know that you can."

"Jason is nearly fifty years older than Kat, that is different. Besides, Janine, I love you."

I hugged him fiercely, feeling very reassured. The rest of the afternoon was spent putting the house together. It was going to be very tricky to have Rob here through the weekend and not run into trouble, Kat comes over unannounced all of the time, what is going to happen when she pops in and Rob calls me Mom, or refers to me as Ian's mom. I would have to devise a plan to keep her away.

Ian:

The time flew by and before I knew it, I was off to the airport to pick up my best friend, Rob.

I was really more nervous than I thought that I would be while waiting for him to get off of the plane. Due to the security at the airport, I had to wait for him until he grabbed his baggage and go through security. I nearly didn't even recognize him; he looked like he put on about forty pounds, where once he was a tall, scrawny kid, he was now a buffed up man. He was wearing his uniform, smart, shiny black shoes, deep blue trousers highlighted with a red stripe up the sides, khaki short sleeved shirt and a chest full of ribbons.

"I am very straight, but I would definitely let you put it right in my ass!" I said to his back. He whirled and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Hey, hey!" Rob grabbed me in a bear hug, clapping my back loudly.

We walked out to my car, catching up on the last few years, and decided that we would stop and grab some food along the way. He was impressed with my car, a new Range Rover Sport, and I will admit, I was trying to do the 'Big Bank' with him, Rolex watch, expensive car, latest clothing line, etcetera, and like usual, Rob didn't care, he hadn't changed, he was always the guy that eschewed baubles. The tables were turned on us in the sidewalk café that we stopped to eat in; he was treated like a celebrity. His uniform alone seemed to drive people to our table, and Rob ate it up, getting his picture taken with people and telling stories of his two plus year stint in the desert.

I grabbed a doggie bag for mom and we left after about two hours. The only thing that really impressed Rob so far was my condo.

"Wow, Bubba, you are living the high-life!" Rob grinned.

Janie:

I was very nervous as I puttered about the house, cleaning what I had already cleaned for the third time. I had just gotten out of the shower and I was wearing a nice little thong and a pair of cream-colored gauchos that Ian just loved because it really accentuated my round butt. I capped off the outfit with a light blue spaghetti strap tankini that hugged my bust. My heart leapt into my throat as I heard the elevator chime and the doors slid open.

Rob looked totally different. He was so handsome in his uniform, very regal and stately, I rushed to him and gave him a hug.

"Good Lord, Janie!" He gushed, "You look like you could be Ian's sister! Florida has been very, very good to you!"

I felt his eyes crawling over me and I felt myself blush.

"You are such a flirt Rob!" I giggled and slapped at his arm. "Come on, I'll show you where to put your stuff!"

I turned and walked him to the spare room, which we had turned into Ian's room for the weekend. I noticed that I was unconsciously swishing my butt seductively as I made my way to the end of the house.

Ian:

Mom walked to the spare room and Rob turned to me, eyes wide as saucers.

"How do you do it, dude?" He whispered under his breath, "She is ten times hotter than when we were in Texas!"

"Get outta here!" I shoved him playfully, "She's my mom!"

We sat around the living room for a long time, drinking bottle after bottle of wine and talking about the "old times." Mom looked gorgeous, sitting there with her beautiful bare feet tucked under her fine rump, her breasts showing just a touch of nipple budding from her tight shirt. She was sitting next to Rob on the couch, laughing and touching his arm as he would crack jokes. It drove me crazy knowing that I couldn't have her for several days, but it drove me crazier watching her and Rob flirt back and forth. I got up to fetch another bottle of wine.

"Ian!" I heard mom yell out. "Take the bottle to the roof, we are going to hang out in the hot tub!"

I took my time getting a bottle together, changing my clothes and getting up to the roof. They were both already in the spa with the bubbles going like crazy when I made my way up there. I had a very brief black mood pass over me when I saw her stand up to grab her wine glass and she was wearing a tiny black thong bikini that I bought for her last year. They were sitting across from each other, but I was still pissed.

Janie:

I could tell that Ian was in a bad mood, and it kind of made me happy that he was jealous. Ever since Kat had told me about how Jason has kind of 'slacked off' in his marital duties, I have been in a bummer of a mood, and although I don't regret having sex with her, I can't but help to have thoughts of Ian leaving me for a younger woman, having Rob here reminding me of how he had always paid so much attention to me made me feel very sexy.

Ian:

I couldn't wait for that night to end. Rob was just being Rob, his normal old horny self, but, of course, this time, all was different. No fault of his, he didn't know.

He and I went out to some clubs the next night, and I just watched him try to get some Cuban pussy at every place that we went to. I didn't join in his festivities, but I played a good wingman until I got way to drunk to function. We took a cab back to my place and stumbled in, trying to be quiet, but I am sure that we woke the dead what with us giggling like little school girls.

I had just about slipped into a slumber when I heard a noise outside the door. I sat up in the bed and listened intently. I heard it again. I snuck over to the door, not that I needed to sneak, Rob was snoring something fierce, and Mom was there, clutching her robe closed between her breasts. She poked her head into the room.

"He asleep?" She asked, pointing her head in Rob's direction.

"You can't tell?"

"C'mon!" She started to walk away.

"Where?"

"Ugh!" She said in mock desperation, "Men!" With that, she dropped her robe and threw it at me, turning and running barefoot back to her room.

That was the entire hint that I needed.

Back in our room, she pushed me back onto the bed and hurriedly pulled down my boxers just enough for my limp penis to pop out. She sucked it all into her mouth, down to the finely shaved pubic hair.

Janie:

I had had all that I could take; I wanted to fuck so bad that I could nearly taste it. I loved the feeling of his cock growing hard in my mouth; I grabbed him at his thick base and pointed his weapon at my hungry mouth, spitting a generous amount of saliva on his slick head and using it as lube. Slowly, lovingly, I masturbated him with both of my hands, joyful as he writhed about as I paid special attention to his tender spot just under his glans. I bent over and took him into my mouth, fighting the initial gag reflex as his soft tip struck the back of my throat, I paused and took him all of the way down to where my nose barely brushed his soft pubic hair and then, I stuck my tongue out and licked his nut sack.

"Oooohhh, God I love this!" He moaned from above me.

I could feel his cock stiffen even farther while in my mouth and I knew that he was getting close, but I wouldn't let him yet.

"Fuck me from behind!" I begged, yearning to feel his thick, heavy meat stick in my eager pussy.

Ian:

I didn't even try to be gentle as I shoved my nine inches deep into her, hearing her moan in pleasure was real satisfaction. She let out a pretty loud squeal on one thrust and I just feared that Rob would hear.

"Be quiet!" I shushed her.

"Ahhhh, your cock is so big, so nice!" She moaned, grabbing a pillow and biting down to stifle her sounds of pleasure.

I began to thrust hard and as I did so, I wet my thumb and plunged it into her tiny pink sphincter.

"You fuck!" She hissed at me, "Fuck me, and hit it harder!"

Her pussy was sloppy wet, the sounds her twat made as I fucked her was making me crazy, and I strove to fuck her as hard as I could, to give her just what she wanted. Days later, the deep greenish-blue bruises were still evident on my groin.

With my thumb in her ass, I could feel my cock pistoning in and out of mom's cunt; I was close to coming.

Janie:

I felt the first shot of his hot come filling my pussy and I was on cloud nine. We hadn't fucked for only a couple of days, but it seemed like forever, and he was nutting like it had been. Ian's come was flowing like a geyser and even as his thrusts were grinding to a halt, I could feel his thick, hot sperm flowing down my inner thigh.

Gasping, I fell forward on the bed.

"You'd better get back to bed young man, or mommy will spank you!" I panted, kissing him passionately before I patted Ian on the ass as he snuck out of the room. I was going to take a shower, but his cum felt so good inside me, so comforting, that I drifted off to sleep.

Ian:

I felt like I had run just run a marathon with that woman. I didn't know why she was worried about getting older, Hell; I was worried that she would kill me!

I threw a quick glance at Rob to make sure that he was still out before I rolled over and fell into a deep slumber.

Ian never did see Rob throw his own covers down around his waist and grip his throbbing erection and begin to stroke furiously. He was replaying the scene in his head of his best friend plowing his hot mother from behind, her massive breasts swaying wildly to and fro as Ian pounded her unmercifully, of her shaved pussy gripping his buddy's large cock and milking it. As Rob shot a stream of man milk into his wadded up T-shirt, he thought of how glad that he was that he had to get up and take a piss!

Janie:

Rob's last day in Miami was wonderful, although I didn't feel very well, we did some shopping and I bought him stuff to take with him. Rob flirted with me like he normally does, and I ate it up! I kissed him firmly on the mouth right as he and Ian left to go to the airport, I told him to hurry back, that I missed having him around too much for him to be gone for so long. He winked at me and told me that it would be his pleasure. He and Ian left and I ran for the toilet.

Ian:

Rob and I sat waiting for his boarding call and we idly chitchatted about life in general, comfortable being together, but I felt that I had to tell him.

"Bro." I started.

"Wuzzup?"

"You know how mom and I are living together down here, and, and stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Well," I sighed deeply. "You are going to think that I am really weird, but, when we moved down here, it was just us, and no one knew who we were, and things, kind of, happened."

"Happened?"

"Yeah, well, us together is just that, we are...together."

"Like as in..." Rob led.

"Yeah, dude, together." I trailed off, blushing, afraid that he would ostracize me for my incestuousness.

"Wow, dude," He smiled, "that is pretty deep. But, I couldn't think of anyone better to be with than a smokin' hot lady like your mom! Your secret is safe with me."

Later, driving home, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I bounced into the condo and tossed my keys down and looked for mom, I was ready to make up for lost time.

Sporting an erection, I walked into the master bath where she was sitting on the toilet, staring at a piece of plastic.

"Hey woman," I said lustily, "howza 'bout bending over that terlet and letting Daddy do his thang?"

Janie looked up at me, long blonde hair flowing about her shoulders, her heaving cleavage bursting from her nightgown, beautiful, just beautiful.

"Daddy is right."

"What do you mean?" I paused.

She tossed the positive test to me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds