• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Role for My Husband

A New Role for My Husband

I'm 5-9 tall and weigh 225 pounds my husband Carl is 5-7 tall and weighs 175 pounds. He's in good shape and I'm pretty solidly built and strong and the fact that I am larger than my husband had not been an issue for us until one day.

So one day Carl is bitching about me wanting him to do something around the house and for whatever reason I grabbed him by the shoulder, he pushed me, I pushed him and we stood glaring at each other. He said, "Make me."

And I guess I was really pissed and it was once too often for me to take so I said, "I will." And we lunged at each other.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do if I won or lost but I just tore into Carl. He had trouble getting a hold on me I guess he hadn't thought about how much bigger I was than him. It didn't take long before I was all over Carl pounding on his back, getting him in some holds that I knew from wrestling with my brothers when I was a kid and to be quite honest literally kicking his ass a few times. I didn't realize it at that point but I don't think Carl had much of an offensive attack in the fight. I grabbed Carl's thigh with an arm between the legs and dumped him on the floor then jumped on top of him. He was stunned by my weight landing on him and I bent his arms and legs while bouncing on his stomach and was just pounding on him.

I didn't realize how one sided the battle was until I found myself sitting on Carl's back with one arm bent behind his back and one leg pulled up to my side. I asked if he knew who was in charge and Carl meekly answered, "You are dear you win."

So here I was now not only able to dominate my husband but enjoying it and wanting to dominate him. I said to Carl, "So when I say do it you're going to get it done and fast, right?"

Carl offered a soft, "Whatever".

So I bounced my ass on his back and pulled his arm and leg a little tighter causing some real pain and said, "What was that?"

Carl quickly said, "I'll do whatever you want Chris." I released Carl's arms and legs and pulled him by an ear to his feet. Then with a firm grasp of his balls I told him to complete the chores I had told him to do, take a shower and prepare to please his wife in a manner befitting his new place in this house. Namely making sure I was satisfied.

That evening Carl spent considerable time on his back with me sitting on his face so he could eat my pussy and fucking me until he couldn't get it up anymore.

My newfound power over my husband led to more fun. There was this new guy at work a cute younger guy who seemed very interested in me. He was also a little guy 5-5 tall and 140 pounds but like I said cute and well one day we found ourselves in the stockroom together and yeah we started making out. It seemed like Tony had six hands because he was groping, squeezing and feeling up my tits, ass, thighs and every bit of my big body while we kissed. We didn't get beyond a quick make out session due to time but it was just the start.

In the coming weeks Tony and I had lunch a few times, made out in the stockroom a few times and I did manage to get my hands in his pants to find something rather impressive that I wanted to explore more in the future. I told him that I had a husband that he might have to fight to really get it on with me and he said he had no problem with that. That was even before I told Tony that I had beaten Carl so I set up a match.

So there we were with two men ready to fight for me, my husband to defend his right to his dominant wife and Tony looking to score some big girl pussy. Tony challenged Carl to fight nude, he hesitated but finally agreed. Oh what a lucky girl I am, Carl's 7 inches were almost fully hard but he wasn't the only one to get the surprise of the day seeing Tony's 11 inches at full stiff and waving in the wind. I thought 'Fuck I can only hope Carl proves to be a wimp again because I want to take a ride on Tony the pony.'

Even though Carl has 35 pounds on Tony I think the sight of a younger man with that monster cock demoralized my husband even before they got started. Carl well aware that I had kicked his ass also knew I wanted this seeming mismatch to happen so he must have been curious why. He was tentative at the start and Tony took control from the get go. Tony was much quicker than Carl and being more pussy hungry was much more aggressive.

It didn't take long before Carl was on his knees with his face planted in the floor, his left arm in a hammerlock behind back and Tony bumping his big dick against my husband's ass. Carl was defeated but still hard and maybe as surprised as I was when Tony reached around and began stroking his cock with his free right hand. "You lost Carl now I can finish kicking your ass or you can admit defeat and I'll get you off" said Tony with his face next to my husband's ear.

Carl didn't seem to want admit defeat but was obviously enjoying the hand job. "Oh come on Carl even if you're a loser I'll get you off, then it will all be over and I can fuck Chris like she needs it. Don't you want to get off before your wife gets fucked silly Carl, you bitch?"

Well I could see Carl tearing up, humiliated that he lost to a smaller opponent and was now getting jerked off by him and he said, :Yes I want to get off."

This was what Tony wanted to hear now he said, "That's nice Carl let me hear you beg to get off you bitch."

Carl paused as did Tony with his hand on Carl's cock and Carl quickly said, "Please get me off I'll do anything."

Tony continued to bump his big dick against Carl's ass and said, "Sure Carl since you'll do anything I'll get you off and you're my bitch right Carl?"

Tony just held Carl's cock until my husband finally said, "Yes Tony I'm your bitch." Then Tony jerked Carl's cock until he shot his load.

Carl sighed and relaxed as Tony released his hold on my husband's arm and pushed him to the floor on his back. Tony then quickly straddled Carl and sat on his chest and tapping his big dick on my husband's chin said, "OK Carl now that you're my bitch suck it." Carl looked a little scared but knowing full well his wife could kick his ass anytime and this younger guy with a bigger dick had beaten him and made him beg to get jerked off and was going to be fucking his wife he was broken and he did say he would do anything so my husband opened his mouth wide and Tony pushed the head of his monster cock between Carl's lips.

I knew this was a first for Carl and he was working at just sucking on the head of Tony's big dick. I was standing watching this surprising turn of events, thinking about sucking on that big dick myself and reached down to finger my moistened pussy.

With the head of Tony's cock in his mouth Carl was pumping the shaft with his right hand and Tony shot his load. Carl did his best to swallow the entire load but some dribbled down his chin. I was so fucking hot I took my hand out of my panties and stood in front of Tony. I reached down to help him up, bent slightly and continued to pull him up onto my shoulder turning to carry him to the bedroom. Perched on my shoulder Tony felt good and as I patted his hot little naked ass I heard him say to Carl, "You can come in and watch if you want, you'll get to see how a man fucks your wife, you might learn something."

I plopped Tony down in the middle of the bed and stepped out of my panties. Tony looked me up and down then darted his tongue out at me in a very enticing manner and I said, "If you're hungry for pussy here comes your dinner." Then I climbed up and over to straddle Tony's hot sweaty little body and eased my already wet pussy onto his face.

And damn that boy can munch. He was poking is tongue into my pussy licking deep, teasing my clit, nibbling on my outer lips all while giving my fat butt a vigorous two handed massage. He does like the big fat butt which makes him all the more my kind of guy. I was surprised I didn't break him because I came and was really bouncing on him with a lot of weight but Tony was man enough to take it.

Finally I was feeling good but wanted to get in on some action too so I raised up and spun around into a 69 position. Once I was set Tony didn't seem to mind me being on top of him as he resumed lapping away at my pussy and I got an oral introduction to his big dick which was almost full hard. With a firm grasp of the shaft with one hand I took the head of that monster into my mouth. As I worked, and it is the biggest cock I've ever had, I was able to slide about half of it between my lips and that was an awesome feeling.

Finally I was doing me best sword swallowing taking about nine inches down my throat and pretty proud of myself for my first time sucking that big of a cock. But I was plenty wet from Tony's muff diving and I wanted to get stuffed with Tony's log. I rolled off of Tony and he looked a little flushed from being under my 225 pounds but he was smiling. I laid down and spread my legs wide, it didn't take a second for Tony to scramble to his knees between my thighs.

I had to gasp for breath as Tony poked the head of that monster dick past my pussy lips and probably halfway in on the first stroke but since I was so wet it went in easy. Tony took his time pushing in and out enjoying the cushion he had to push on. When he was pumping about 8 inches in and out with every stroke I braced my feet and humped my fat butt off the bed at him. Now we were getting going and Tony picked up his pace. It didn't take long before his flat stomach was smacking against my rounded belly and I was getting porked with the full 11 inches. Fuck it was glorious.

Tony pistoned in and out with that big cock practically bouncing off my body so I wrapped my legs around him, he pushed that dick deep into me and I squeezed him tight until he shot his load and fell forward into my arms. We hugged and kissed rolling over each other laughing and just having a great time. I love the feeling of holding a smaller man in my arms and legs and squeezing him into my body and Tony sure loves being engulfed all around by a big woman and playing with whatever parts he can get his hands on.

All that tight and close action was to my liking and it wasn't long before I could feel something long and stiff rubbing against my belly so I knew Tony was into it too. I rolled Tony onto his back and took his stiffening cock in my hands. It was a sweet feeling as Tony's choice hunk of meat throbbed and got hard in my hands and I was squeezing and pumping it with both hands, fuck a huge dick if fun to play with.

Well it was fun playing with that flag pole with my hands but to properly and thoroughly enjoy it I knew where I needed it. I straddled Tony's legs then moved forward and raised myself up high enough to aim the head at my pussy. As Tony stroked my thighs I took a deep breath and lowered myself onto his pole. I was going to take it slow but I was still so wet and stretched from just a few minutes before I quickly was taking half of it in me. As I moved up and down feeling well fucked in places never known before I lost control and in no time was smacking my sweaty ass on Tony's thighs and getting the full length of that monster up my snatch.

Tony had a fat tit in each hand as I rode his cock to my own pleasure. Finally I just settled down on top of Tony with his cock buried to the balls in my pussy and rocked back and forth. He was gently humping his ass up off the bed at me, he couldn't move much with me on top of him but it was just that little more pleasure.

Finally I was getting tired but being stuffed with a big fat dick it was a good tired so when Tony shot his load I raised myself up off his cock and just leaned forward laying on top of him. He didn't seem to mind being buried under me as started sucking on my tits.

The absolute best thing about a sweet young stud is he doesn't need a lot of rest time before he can get it up again. I made my way down to Tony's cock and held it my hand while I licked and sucked on his balls which oh boy does he like. In no time Tony's cock was hard and throbbing in my hand and something came to my mind. I kissed Tony, squeezed his cock and said, "Tit fuck time."

He got a big grin on his face and replied, "Oh baby that's super because you've sure got the tits for it."

Still holding his huge dick I replied, "And there's enough here to do the job."

I laid down on my back and Tony climbed up and straddled my stomach. After Tony rubbed some lubricant between my tits and on his cock I grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, his cock slipping between my tits. As Tony leaned forward to hold onto the headboard I squeezed my tits together with both hands and he slid his cock back and forth. It felt great and I almost laughed because when the head of Tony's fat cock poked out from between my tits it looked like a turtle poking its' head out of it's shell.

It was so much fun I probably could have enjoyed my first tit fuck for hours but boy when you're a horny woman with a wet pussy and an eager young buck with a big dick you just want to get fucked. So I said, "This is fabulous but let's get back to the action."

As Tony climbed off of me and I rolled over and got up on my hands and knees. He climbed up on top of me, sitting on my big butt and massaged my back and shoulders. Oh what a sweet young man to know how to treat a woman in between fucking her brains out, what a pleasure. I was so relaxed as Tony kissed the back of my neck and felt even better when I could feel his stiff dick rubbing against my back.

I sighed and said, "I think it's doggy style time big boy."

Tony squeezed my ass and replied, "It's fun to climb on and ride the big ones."

That sounded good to me so I raised myself up and Tony slid off behind me. "Make sure you hit the right hole back there, I have no desire to have my nice big butt busted in two."

Tony rubbed one wide cheek and kissed the other before saying, "Don't worry I love the meat of your fine fat butt not the hole." And with that he slipped his cock in my pussy and went right to fucking me good.

I was beside myself with pleasure as Tony was quickly smacking his belly against my big butt pumping his cock the full length in my pussy. It was a glorious feeling to get stuffed with a fat cock and I knew how lucky I was to have a horny young man who could get it up so quickly after my ass. Finally Tony held a hip in each hand, pushed his cock to the balls into me and shot his load.

Tony pulled his cock from my pussy and I fell flat on my stomach. He laid on my back and we dozed off for a few hours. When we woke he was hard and I was more than ready to roll onto my back and fuck him one more time.

I saw Tony regularly after that, with no objection from Carl and it was just the start of my new adventures.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A New Role for My Husband

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds