• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Start

A New Start

I had been staring at her for quite a while. Even though I had tried to pull myself away, her image in my mind remained there as a lure for me to get some sort of release; whether it be by an anonymous woman or my hand. In any case, I wanted to cram my big cock into her slit until she screamed and moaned in euphoric pleasure. That was why I had followed her, and that was why I now crouched under her window to watch her take off her clothes. I wanted to see her naked. My beautiful Natalie.

Two nights earlier, I used a BB gun to shoot out the street light on either side of her house ensuring me of a dark area in which to work. Ha...work. She'll work her hips as I work her cunt. The next night I came back to see if the city had made repairs to the damages and they had. Fuck. Then I remembered a game we used to play with my friends with a flood light. We would drive through a neighborhood and shine the powerful light on the street light. The brightness of our flood light would tell the sensor that it was daylight and to shut down. It always worked like a charm.

Excitedly, I continued to formulate my attack. I was going to fuck that bitch silly and make her beg for more. As I thought about the details, I got a raging erection, and my 10 inch cock pushed unrelentingly against my jeans. Seeking relief, I unzipped my fly and freed my rock hard cock from my pants. I tickled the purple head with my fingers before encircling my hand around the hot flesh and pumped out a half-cup of cum. I knew I would have to jerk myself off again before entering the house so I wouldn't cum too quickly. I wanted to make this first fuck last a long time.

The first thing I did was park my car in the mall parking lot about a mile from her neighborhood and as far as possible from any lights. Dressed in sweat pants and a gray hoodie, I would look like a jogger going on my evening run. Nobody ever looks twice at somebody running at night as long as they were dressed for it. Even the cops didn't give you anything but a cursory glance. I had already been jogging in the area for over a month so that I would be a familiar figure if anyone had been watching.

The last part of my preparation involved the mental part. As any psychiatrist, psychologist or CIA interrogator will tell you, the hardest criminal to catch is one without a conscience. If you have no remorse, there is no guilt. If there is not guilt, there will be no outward impression of guilt. The only thing that would remain in the mind of a remorseless person would be the successful achievement of a goal. To eliminate any remorse, I had convinced myself this was a demonstration of my love. It would be, in my mind, our wedding night even though we were only uniting our bodies this first time. After a few more couplings, she would be mine (body and soul), and beg for me to continue to quench the fires of her desire.

Tonight would only be a watching night; a study night. My only intention was to observe her ritual (if she had one) of what she did when she came home from work. Did she undress and shower first? Did she have a glass of wine and read her mail? Did she masturbate for relaxation as some of the others had? Or did she just collapse on her couch and watch the news on TV?

She surprised me. She changed into some running shorts, a sports bra (she needed that for her 36D breasts), a short t-shirt and laced her feet into some expensive running shoes. Then she bound out her door like as graceful gazelle in search of a mate. Her long, reddish blond hair swung from side to side as she ran.

Although I was in pretty good shape, I couldn't maintain her pace so I jogged back to her house to wait for her. I unlocked the back door easily because there was no dead bolt lock and slipped inside, hiding in the closet by the front door. I tried to slow my heartbeat and began rubbing my penis where the blood needed to be. I wanted a world class hard-on when I took her; again, again and again; the last few times with her vigorously begging for more as she sweated and twisted her body under me for deeper penetration. She would even cry that she loved me. I loved that part of the sexual meeting even though it was referred to as rape. Half way through the act, it became lust rather than rape, turning to a demented sort of love. That is why I never killed any of these women. They loved me as I did them.

Now; back to the lovely Natalie.

I could hear her deep breathing as she began to relax from her run. She pulled a large bottle of Evian from the fridge and took several gulps before heading for the bathroom. As she went, she kicked off her shoes, pulled off her t-shirt and her bra, and slipped her sweat pants off, pulling off her wet panties with them. I could smell her sex. It was musky; the way a woman should smell.

I heard the shower turned on and imagined her lithe and muscular body slipping under the steaming water to cleanse her soft skin. That was when I made my move to approach her bathroom. Before I went inside, I took off all of my clothes and put my hand around my semi-hard 9 inch cock. At full excitement, it grew to 11 inches with a girth of at least six inches.

I watched through the curtain and stared as she washed her hair, realizing that this was the best time to step into the shower. I slipped in gently and when she had rinsed off the shampoo, I put my arm and smothered her mouth and with my other hand, trailed it down her stomach to her artfully shaved snatch. I put my middle finger in first so I could curl it back and upward searching for her g-spot. She gasped into my hand as I found it and squirmed as I flicked her bulging clit. I knew she was getting pussy-wet and so did she, but she wanted to play the struggle game with me. She shouted the old, "Please stop. Please don't do this to me."

"You mean getting the fuck of your life? Honey, you are going to love this and meet me for some more after we're done. You're too beautiful to have never had a proper banging in that slick slit of yours. Your wetness only tells me you want it so bad, you're about to grab me and hop right on my hard cock. I love the hold-on-and-ride position. I can really get deep into your cunt with your whole body bouncing down on my cock. Then I'll put you on the bed on your back and start to really work that hot pussy. I'll watch your eyes roll back into your head while you cum as I pump a big load into your pussy; some of it leaking out the clutching lips of your cunt".

She stared wide-eyed at me during this graphic description of my plans. I guess she'd never fucked a writer before.

With boldness that I had not anticipated, she spat out, "What do you write on? Bathroom walls?

I smacked her hard across the face, lifted her off her feet and flipped her around so she was facing me.

"You sleazy bitch. You have no idea to whom you are talking. Is that grammar good enough for you, cunt? I'm a published author and you are nothing but an ignorant slut who can barely read the funnies in the newspaper."

She fought me futilely as I cupped her tight ass in my hands, pulling her cheeks apart so my cock could seesaw back and forth against the lips of her drenched pussy. Lifting her higher, I carried her back to her bedroom and threw her on the bed. We were both sopping wet from the shower marking our progress from the carpet to her bed. Instead of pouncing on top of her luscious body, I tied her legs of each bedpost and crawled upward, licking her calves and thighs as I went until I opened her wet count with my tongue and drooled into her. I could feel her stomach quiver as her legs began to move upward around my hips.

As much as she fought, we both knew that she was close to an explosive orgasm due to the size of my cock; and I was still moving deeper into her.

She began crying out; "Fuck; I hate you. Fuck me anyway and make sure you cum with me, your bastard. Keep your sorry dick hard."

Never in my life had I had a woman so overcome with pleasure that she became a sexual demon. As I began to bounce her up and down just an inch at a time, driving my cock deeper and deeper into her dripping snatch. She almost strangled me as she tightened her grip around my neck when I hit bottom, a place no one had ever reached before.

She grunted and wheezed while I held her in place so she could get used to the depth and width of my cock stretching out her pussy as she had never felt in her life. Almost imperceptibly, I could feel her vagina muscles start to squeeze and throb against my cock. I lifted her about and inch and dropped her on my cock again. She blew out her breath in gasps and muttered into my neck, "Oh god, now you're getting it right."

One more bounce and she was convinced I was.

With my muscular thighs spread wide for balance, I used my upper body strength to rub her body up against mine as I began to pound a slow rhythm into her warm, wet cunt.

"Oh, god. You filthy fucker, you're killing me."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. You bastard," she screamed. "You're the only worthless bastard to touch me in places I didn't know I had. I feel like your cock is already in my womb and about to push into my stomach."

I had slipped my bulbous head into the opening of her womb and began to feel that familiar tingling in my balls that signaled a volcano of cum was about to erupt. She could feel it too as my cock began to grow in length and hardness.

As we both approached orgasm, she begged me fill her up with cum until her stomach stuck out.

After a few more plunges into her clutching wetness, she finally began to cry, "Cum, you fucking bastard. Pump that hot cum into my pussy. Can you do that? Are you man enough to fill up my wet cunt?"

Her last words caused a river of cum to speed up from my balls, through my cock and shoot into her womb with the force of a garden hose turned on full blast. We were both sweating profusely and the slickness of our bodies rubbing against each other... My cock had finally shrunk to its normal nine inches but was still deep in her cunt. She began squeezing it again until I could feel my hardness start to push her pussy to a tight stretch.

"Don't you dare take it out, goddamn you. We're not nearly through with what it takes to fuck someone silly and that's what we need to do to each other. Get it up. I want to feel your body on top of mine and fuck me until your bid cock makes a dent in my stomach."

What was supposed to be rape had now turned into a wanton sexual frenzy between two consenting adults. We were fucking each other's brains out.

"Deeper, harder, faster you big bastard. Make me cum again. I want another hot blast up my cunt, and then I want you to fuck my ass."

The sweat from out bodies ran in rivulets, soaking the sheets. Working her body as hard as I could, my chest heaved for breath like I was running a marathon. And, in a sense, I was. I thought to myself, "Who the fuck is raping who?"

As my body slapped wetly against hers, I could feel her cunt start to tighten around my cock. This only made my cock swell more as my impending orgasm built for release.

"Wait. Don't cum yet. I want us to cum at the same time. I'm almost there. Are you?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Goddamn, you've got my pussy full of cock."

"Just tell me when, because I'm about to fill you up with some man juice."

Suddenly, her whole body stiffened as if in the clutches of a seizure.

"NOW. Give it to me, NOW."

As I felt her juices coat my cock, I plunged into her as deeply as I could and exploded a huge load up her womb. The overflow ran out of her pussy, soaking the sheets beneath us.

Supporting myself on my arms and knees, she took my face between her hands and asked, "Who the fuck are you? Never mind. We'll get to know each other better at dinner tomorrow night before we come back her and fuck ourselves silly."

I just grinned at her as I thought that now my lonely old days were over. My search was over. I finally got what I've always wanted. And I think she did, too.

But...I was a little nervous, too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds