A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 14

"From what I've seen and heard, there's some Miss Look At Me looking for an excuse to get out. Why not let him bring that out for Tim's viewing pleasure?"

"And that's another thing. I've just now started to get comfortable with undressing in front of my own husband. There's no way I could do that in front of a strange man!"

"He's a professional. I'm sure he'll treat you with the same respect your doctor does. Trust me, he's seen a lot more than what you're probably going to end up showing."

"I don't know...I'd probably freeze up if I had to walk around like that in a studio, with other people around."

Natalie could sense her resolve weakening. "We can do the shots wherever you want—even here, if you like. Where I did mine is nice, though. It's an inn outside of Peachtree—Barry knows the owners and books time there when they're not busy. I think there were only a couple of guests there when I did my shoot."

"Oh, I couldn't do that here—what if someone stopped by while I was...uhh...indisposed? And I wouldn't even know what to wear...I don't have anything like what I saw the other women wearing."

"I'll help you pick some things out. Is that a yes?"

Gwen didn't answer for quite a while. "If—IF—I say yes, it would be under two conditions."

Natalie did her best to hide her excitement. "And those would be?"

"You have to make the arrangements—there's no way I could ever call this man and ask him to take pictures like that of me—and you would have to be there with me when he takes them."

"Deal. You just leave the details to me—this will be so much fun!" The Lady harrumphed that her sister-in-law seemed to be the one having fun, but The Slut countered with her own excitement.

"C'mon, let's cut the ride short today and go see what you have in the closet."

"I've got the things I got for our trip to Gulf Shores," Gwen offered hopefully.

"Nah, he's already seen that. Maybe a new take on something familiar..." The riders made their way back to the house, Gwen again galloping across the open expanse from trail to barn, this time more aware of how her breasts moved in time with her horse, evoking memories from long ago. Natalie followed along at a more sedate pace, daring anyone nearby to look.

The pair made their way to the house after tending to their mounts, Natalie insisting on firming up an idea of hers before a swim. She cast a critical eye on Gwen as they stood together in the bedroom, hand to her chin while she thought.

"I know your taste in underwear, so we'll worry about that later, or not at all," she said while continuing to study the nervous woman in front of her. "And you really don't have any lingerie other than what we bought together?"

Natalie continued on before Gwen could answer. "Never mind. You think Ali or KD left anything in their closets?"

Gwen initial reaction was one of shock. Her own daughters, having racy lingerie? The memory of what she found in KD's dresser before the Chamber of Commerce Dinner quickly answered that question. Her reaction turned to one of excitement—imagine wearing a younger woman's things to sexually entice Tim—before the Lady was able to inject a healthy dose of revulsion—imagine wearing your daughter's things to sexually entice their father! "No, I don't think so..."

"Got an idea. Does Tim have any old workshirts?"

"Oh, he's got lots of company t-shirts—"

"No, not those, I mean the button down ones he wears during the winter sometimes?"

"He's got a bunch of those—I've wanted to go through and throw a bunch of them out, but he won't let me, says they're just right and broken in."

"Excellent." Natalie moved to his closet and pushed the door open, not bothering to check with his wife for permission. She quickly found the collection, all hanging together on one spot on the rack, and started flipping through them. Natalie hesitated midway through, pulling a selection off the hanger to examine it, the still-topless woman's breasts jiggling violently as she turned.

"Try this on."

Gwen took the shirt and looked at it. It was ancient, a relic from his days working for Mr.McGilvary, faded but clean. The Mac's Plumbing patch on the breast had frayed a bit but was still very readable. Tim had been wearing this kind of shirt, maybe even this one, that day they had met...she began to slip the garment over the t-shirt she had put on before leaving the barn.

Natalie stopped her. "Take your clothes off first. I want to see how it might look in the photos."

Gwen looked back at her sister-in-law, old habits dying hard, unsure if she should undress in front of her. Natalie was insistent. "C'mon girl, get naked! Let's see what it does for you."

Nervously she did as she was told, not daring to look at her sister-in-law again until everything had been removed and the shirt donned. She began to work the buttons, but Natalie stepped in, did a middle one, and then stepped back. "Not bad, not bad," she said approvingly. "Turn around for me." Gwen turned, slowly enough so as not to cause the flaps to fly up and expose her bare bottom. Her sister-in-law stepped in again, undoing the button this time and letting the shirt hang open. The lapels lay along the sides of her breasts, a trail of skin running down from neck to sex.

Natalie fussed with it for a few more moments, checking the length, rolling the sleeves up then back down, flipping the collar. She took a brief look back into the closet, leaving the nearly naked woman to stand there and examine herself in a nearby mirror, before turning back. "I like it. Do you?"

Gwen thought back to Natalie's photos, to the white men's shirt she had been wearing, and to how erotic that had been. She doubted she could wear this faded blue denim shirt to the same effect. The Slut screamed out her desire for a life-sized replica of the black and red corset Gwen always had her dressed in. "I'm definitely no authority on this, so if you think this will be alright, then I guess it is."

Natalie smiled. "I think it's better than alright. So, let me do some thinking on your second outfit—"

"Actually, I might have an idea," Gwen said meekly. Her sister-in-law stopped and looked at her expectantly. "I saw some of the women on the website with corsets...maybe one of those? Maybe red, with black trim?"

Natalie smiled. "I think that's a great idea. A Merry Widow kind of thing. Tell you what—let me do some shopping and see what we can come up with for you. And if you don't mind, I'm going to pass on the swim today—it's kinda crappy out, anyways—and head for work a little early, maybe make a call to Barry."

Gwen nodded her approval while Natalie stepped up and hugged her. "I know you're nervous," she said quietly, "but you're going to love this, trust me! And just as importantly, so will Tim."

The pair said their goodbyes, Gwen dressed in nothing more than Tim's open shirt while seeing her sister-in-law out of the kitchen. Her car was almost out of the yard when the nearly naked woman started re-thinking the whole situation. What had she done? She was planning to get naked, or nearly enough, in front of a man who wasn't her husband, a man she hadn't even met! It's for Tim, the Slut pointedly reminded her. The thrill began to build, and the masturbatory fantasies from earlier in the week began to play in her head.

Gwen rationalized that an orgasm might help quell the argument currently raging between Lady and Slut, and took a step towards the bedroom to make it happen.

She stopped. It was not perfect swimming weather, to be sure, but it was muggy enough to make a quick swim enticing, and it might throw water on the fight between the consciences on her shoulders. Towels were already up there in expectation of Natalie's visit; all that was missing was her.

Gwen stepped on to the deck clad in nothing more than the oversized shirt. Soon even that was discarded, carefully draped over a chairback for her return. She walked slowly, deliberately across the path and up the hill, her imagination conjuring images of the show she was putting on for the camera. The nude woman maintained her measured pace as she slowly walked down the stairs into the warm water, only briefly noting the darkening clouds that were gathering. There was no hesitation when she turned left and made her way to the wall, to where the outflow jet lay beneath the surface. Forearms and elbows were laid on the concrete of the pool lip, her sex positioned to catch the blast of the jet, and she began to daydream. A distant rumble of thunder told her to get out of the pool now, but the added danger only fueled her excitement.

She moved about the room in Natalie's photos, flirting with the camera, flirting with Barry, a man she imagined to be in his 30s, tall, muscular, and handsome. She allowed him occasional brief glimpses of her breasts and sex at first, gradually becoming more and more brazen until she was naked, bent over as the woman in the bay window had been, and then on her back on the bed, legs spread wide as an offering to the camera, reminiscent of a pose from another model. It was this thought that triggered her climax. She hung there for some time after the last tremors had passed, only moving enough to remove her overstimulated clit from the rushing water, The sound of the first raindrops splattering on the concrete brought her to her senses, and she climbed from the pool and returned to the deck on slightly wobbly legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds