• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Nice Ending to a Hard Day

A Nice Ending to a Hard Day

I put the key into the front door...after spending the morning at the radio station...and step into the living room...I look around for you...but having noticed your car in the drive way, and smell of freshly cut grass in the air as I walk onto the front porch, I have a pretty good guess as to where you are...

Putting down my bag...and taking of my coat and hanging it up...I can hear the shower running in the back ground...Having had hot thoughts of you all day at the station, and aching to see you again, I slip out of my clothes in the living room...and quietly sneak into the bathroom, through the shower screen I can see your amazing physique and my nipples go hard at the sight I am seeing...your silhouette including your erect cock swaying out in front of you, I quietly sit on the vanity basin...watching you...your totally unaware...as I watch you lather your cock with the soap...and begin to stroke yourself...unable to control myself...

I part my now very damp thighs...exposing my glistening, freshly shaved cunt...and slip a finger down to it...parting my lips...and slipping a finger in...unbeknownst to me...you are totally aware of me being there...as you know my sexual odor so well...and you continue your show for me...licking my lips...soft moans escape my lips...while I work my dripping pussy...wanting to be the one lathering that handsome cock, I ache to wrap my full lips around your cock, and take it deep into my mouth,...I haven't tasted your cum for 6 hours now, since I left this morning, after we had incredible sex before I left for the station...you know how much I love to go to work with your cum dripping from my pussy...my thighs sticking and damp from the excess...so during the day I can slip my hand between my panty legs...and taste your cum as I desire...

My eyes slightly closed as I reminisce about the day...the smell of you all over me...the incredible taste of your cum...when all of a sudden you are in front of me...watching me fingering my dripping pussy...without hesitation...your deliciously sexy body...dripping with water, you slide between my legs...and lift me up by the hips...my smile into your eyes shows my love and passion for you...as you slide me onto your hard cock...and carry me back into the shower...

my body shivers as the water touches my naked body for the first time...my arms wrapped around your neck, kissing your passionately, my lips sucking your bottom lip...wanting you so bad...the feeling of your cock inside my hot wet cunt driving me insane...and you lean me against the chilly tiled walls of the shower...for balance...the coldness making me jump...and tense my cunt muscles around your cock...balancing on your cock, my legs wrapped around your thighs...your hands free up as your grab the soap and lather my heavy breasts...my large pale nipples...so hard...the lust for each other so obvious...

as we gaze into each others eyes lovingly...grabbing you by the shoulder...the desire to ride your cock hard overwhelms me...and tensing my thighs around you...I use this as leverage...you pull me close into you...as our fucking gets intense...the water flowing freely over our naked bodies...I lean forward and bite into your shoulder gently...as your hands grab my ass and your cock begins to pump me harder and deeper...whispering

"God Trey, I have wanted you all day...wishing I had you in the studio...sitting on your cock while I was doing the radio show"

...you tweak my nipples hard and whisper back "~Kir@~ my nymph, all day I have thought about fucking your beautiful tight ass hole, my cock has been throbbing all day...aching for that tightness...and your loud moans of pleasure as I stretch you ass" the look in your eyes sending me over the edge...as you lift me off your cock...I reach for the soap...and lather you cock a little...turning around with your guidance...and reach back and part my ass cheeks for you...my breathing getting heavier now...as I know I am about to have my ass reamed by the professional...

You push me gently against the tile...my breast reacting to the coldness...as I feel your later cock sliding up and down my crack...then pressing against my tight ass hole...unable to hold back anymore...I begin to beg you..." Fuck yes Trey, fill me with your thick black cock, fuck me hard. and deep..." you place one hand on my shoulder as your guide your cock into my tight ass...my moans getting louder...with each gently thrust..."Oh fuck Trey...yes...fuck this ass...your ass Trey, fill it with all your cum..." my hips begin to rock against yours...my ass loosening up with the assistance of the soap...until your cock is buried deep inside of me...

my whole body quivers as your let a deep moan escape your lips..."Fuck ~Kir@~, your ass is incredible...no matter how many times I fuck it...its always tight...Fuck ~Kir@~...I have wanted this all day...ever since you climbed out of bed..." your thrusts getting harder and deeper as my body begins to bounce off the shower walls like a rag doll...both our moans getting louder and louder...I reach down...and slip 2 fingers into my dripping cunt...and massage your cock through the thin walls ...

"Oh fuck ~Kir@~...that is unreal...you are my cumslut ~kir@~, my own personal...loving Cumslut...I cant get enough of you" the pleasure of your cock reaming me hard and deep...making it almost impossible for me to speak...as my body is being impaled by you...and we become one...

"Fuck Trey...harder...deeper...fuck me with that black monster...I adore your black cock Trey...I never want it to leave me...I am addicted to it..."...that's all you needed to hear...as all of a sudden I feel your body stiffen...and a loud groan echoes through the bathroom..."Yes Trey...fuck yes...gimme every drop, you know your cumslut wants it all" my fingers working deep and hard in my cunt...

I can actually feel your cum vein exploding with my fingers...as you shoot your hot sticky load deep into my ass...both our bodies begin to relax...as you remove your cock from my stretched cum dripping ass...and we spend some time under the warm shower...caressing and cleaning each other...our bodies still hot for each other...wanting more...

Stepping out of the shower...we both dry each other sparingly, knowing that we would be heading to the water bed shortly...and need the coolness to keep us going for the next session...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Nice Ending to a Hard Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds